Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (66592 Views)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year / AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Enoch07: 1:42pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Million and Billion $ are Good!
Having them Without JESUS is Waste of Life..
don't take them as Pirioty! Don't kill Yourself for it !
One cent will not be taken to the other side
Money is paper that humans place value on
There is Much more to life than all that..
Knowing and Having JESUS CHRIST is all you should Do at all cost!
Every other stuffs will end here..
Having JESUS CHRIST give Access to Eternal Life .
my man!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Jeromejnr(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Oga, goan sleep FYI I'm a Christian but lotta Africans are just too religious you hardly find a white man pushing and forcing Christianity on his people.

You are not a Christian Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Sambaby7640: 1:43pm On May 15, 2020
Krazy8:
It is fitting that it is one of the Accursed son of Oduduwa that has displayed quantum stupidity with no recourse for decorum. Just like the Afonjas who are a waste of oxygen and deserve to be wiped from ths surface of the earth!

God Kill Afonjas, Insha Allah
I will not say God kill you wink
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by arthorjnr(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2020
sigiyaya:
brainwashed misguided fool

Lol...He's a fool because of his belief?

You see, religion isn't really the problem.
We humans ARE the problem.

Zero tolerance for one another.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2020
nosagold:

Life is all about Jesus

Bro stop deceiving ur with where u will go after life.. go make some money and leave a better life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Crbc: 1:44pm On May 15, 2020
Is this Burnaboy mad? sad

If i hear say him get reach 3.5 million for account. Audio money. His rolls Royce is how much again? 213000 usd, which other meaningful car him get again... Mtcheeeew... Audio

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2020
Casper21:
Nigerian singer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy, has reacted to reports that he is worth $3.5 million.

The 29-year-old Rivers born Afrobeats singer is worth $3.5 million. He has now taken to Snapchat to react saying that $3.5 million won’t even buy his cars.

According to him, by the time he recorded “All eyes on me” in 2014, he was already dancing around that amount.

When state govt comes with tax now, no vex

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by amazinghomez09: 1:45pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=89568400]The Million and Billion $ are Good!

Having JESUS CHRIST give Access to Eternal Life
Nice write up shall make money here and still make heaven

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 15, 2020
Nbote:
Ogbeni shut up jare... How much una get...

help me ask him oooooo
must u care about what bloggers say... cheesy
Nbote:
Ogbeni shut up jare... How much una get...

help me ask him oooooo
must u care about what bloggers say...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by jubrilELsudan: 1:47pm On May 15, 2020
STUPID BOY. ENJOY WHILE IT LASTS CAUSE VERY SOON YOU WILL BECOME IRRELEVANT AND PEOPLE WONT SEE YOUR PURPOSE ANYMORE.

NOTHING LAST FOREVER IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. TODAY YOUR ARE WELL SORT AFTER, TOMORROW NOBODY WILL EVEN WANT TO HEAR THE MENTION OF YOUR NAME.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by liveyourlife007(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2020
Burna gbayi gan. that grammy nomination alone changed peoples mindset about him. Cos for naija if u dey smoke, u no know wetin u dey do. and i no blame anybody, all these spineless marlians proved them right.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by pasol4real(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2020
Onyekachi419:
I just like burna boy bragging rights grin

The dude is so full of himself
Sweet girl are u married?
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by AdaOgwashi: 1:49pm On May 15, 2020
Childish
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Emmaomotob(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Seun should ban this braindead dotard. If you want to give your miserable life to a dead criminal, go on. Stop disturbing the life of sane human beings. Buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 15, 2020
Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by HundredWays(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2020
opebiboy:
His last three songs didn't make any headway. Dude is fading fast already
seriously..... Overhyped Afonja Singer grin
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

ewo sometimes the way you describe heaven eeh i wonder if you have ever enter heaven before
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Pearlyakin(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2020
arthorjnr:

Forcing?
He made a comment like every single person here.
Was there a gun to your head when you were reading?
FYI, you are NOT a Christian as long as you cant respect other people's opinion.
If he wants to talk about Jesus, he should go to the religious section and not come to a thread that does not relate to religion, you won't find people talking about Jesus on every topic when you visit Quora.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Emmaomotob(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2020
Pattypatt:
Pride goes before a fall.
What has your humility gotten for you? Lowlife rascal!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Pearlyakin(m): 1:54pm On May 15, 2020
canDy4eva:

... And who told you the core north are not on naira land??
He should visit the core North and not disturb us here on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Pearlyakin(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You are not a Christian Sir.
Oga, i don't have your time I'm a Christian and I'm not here to argue about religion.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by azamama: 1:56pm On May 15, 2020
U worth more than that
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Karlifate: 1:56pm On May 15, 2020
Cancerians talk TOO much & they are VERY stingy.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 15, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Must you derail every topic with your Jesus, we all know about him go to the core North and preach to them.

Must you complain on a post not directed to you or your family members?

Go to the middle of the third mainland bridge and protest by jumping into the lagoon.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by JBoss25(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Ok.......next!!
talk ur mind brother don't be shy
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Miles300: 1:58pm On May 15, 2020
When u see a billionaire u would know.. 3.5m dollars its a lotta money in naira.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by tobby20: 1:58pm On May 15, 2020
Macsjebs:
Sometimes no matter how much marketing you do and how many times you tell nairalanders to view your signature, not everyone would which is understandable - it's a fast paced world where time matters...

But if you could take time out to see the thread on my signature, I think it's really worth it....
Offpoint
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by arthorjnr(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2020
Pearlyakin:

If he wants to talk about Jesus, he should go to the religious section and not come to a thread that does not relate to religion, you won't find people talking about Jesus on every topic when you visit Quora.

I understand you and I'm not having a go at you or anything but, his use of JESUS in the context was quite relative to the topic sir.
It's fine, we just need to be tolerant to little things. Your opinion is valid too.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by OKTolu: 1:59pm On May 15, 2020
Burna boy and pride are like 5and6
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by eyinola: 2:00pm On May 15, 2020
So his cars r worth over 1.2 billion naira? Pride
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by eyinola: 2:00pm On May 15, 2020
So his cars r worth over 1.2 billion naira? Lie lie burna
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by nedekid: 2:00pm On May 15, 2020
Village people at work.
Tax officials de sleep you take your mouth de wake them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) / Basketmouth Goes Shirtless, Comes For Peter Okoye, Flavour & Iyanya / The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.