Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll (16232 Views)

Poll: Who is your candidate?

Buhari(CPC): 48% (356 votes)
Dele Momodu (NCP): 0% (2 votes)
GEJ(PDP): 25% (191 votes)
Ribadu(ACN): 21% (157 votes)
Utomi(SDMP): 1% (13 votes)
Okotie(FP): 0% (4 votes)
Shekarau(ANPP): 0% (5 votes)
Others: 1% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 / Official Presidential Election Result For Ondo Has Been Released By INEC / Nairaland Presidential Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by spade: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2011
deols:

My vote was for Ribadu but it seems am decamping. . .BB all da way

My sister, you are not alone on this one oo!! cheesy
Check the previous pages of this thread - my vote was for GEJ - but omo mehn! From his clueless antecedents, I comfortably rescind my vote.

@Jarus -- Please, is there a way you could add a feature that enables a user to "Eject" his/her previous vote? cry

Nonetheless, my vote goes to Buhari/Bakare oo!!
To hell with the Fresh Fart 2011.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by deols(f): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2011
spade:

My sister, you are not alone on this one oo!! cheesy
Check the previous pages of this thread - my vote was for GEJ - but omo mehn! From his clueless antecedents, I comfortably rescind my vote.

@Jarus -- Please, is there a way you could add a feature that enables a user to "Eject" his/her previous vote? cry

Nonetheless, my vote goes to Buhari/Bakare oo!!
To hell with the[b] Fresh Fart 2011.
[/b]

LOL
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Muza(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2011
BB 2011
there is strength in collectivism, Lets join hands to rid Nigeria of corruption and underdevelopment,
Vote BB come April and we will all be glad we did.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by damogul: 3:06am On Mar 01, 2011
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW ANY LEADERSHIP IS PERFORMING LOOK THE WAY OF ITS FOLLOWERS. NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN GROANING, CRYING AND GNASHING THEIR TEETH UNDER GEJ. POVERTY LINE IN NIGERIA HAS BEEN ON THE INCREASE, HUMAN DIGNITY IS STILL UNATTENDED TO, NIGERIANS ARE BEING MOLESTED AND KILLED ABROAD AND EVEN LOCALLY WITHOUT ANYONE RAISING AN EYEBROW BECAUSE WE HAVE A GOVERNMENT OF ME, MYSELF AND I. I AM SHOCKED AT THE REASONING OF THE GEJ SUPPORTERS. HOW CAN A MAN BE DROWNING AND INSTEAD OF CRYING OUT FOR HELP WOULD PRETEND HE LIKES THE WATER? NIGERIANS HOME AND ABROAD PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP. WAKE UP FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR VERY LIVES, THE LIVES OF YOUR CHILDREN BOTH BORN AND UNBORN. FOR THOSE WHO ARE MOTHERS AND FATHERS WOULD YOU TELL YOUR CHILDREN WHEN ASKED, THAT YOU VOTED FOR GEJ SIMPLY BECAUSE HE WAS POPULAR OR FROM THE SOUTHERN PARTS AND BASED ON THAT, MORTGAGED THEIR FUTURE AND YOURS TO YEARS OF FURTHER TORTURE?

SPEAKING FOR MYSELF (AN EASTERNER), MY FAMILY, MY NEIGHBOURS AND MY ENTIRE ESTATE HERE IN LAGOS, GEJ WILL NOT GET OUR VOTES. NIGERIANS HAVE BECOME WISER THAN HOW PDP AND THEIR CRONIES THINK WE WERE A FEW YEARS AGO. THE MENTAL CHANGE IN NIGERIANS HAS BEEN A GRADUAL BUT SURE PROCESS. HOW CAN A FATHER FURTHER INVEST IN A CHILD WHO FOR 12 YEARS HAS REPEATEDLY FAILED IN ONE CLASS. FOR 12 YEARS PDP HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A FAILURE IN NIGERIA AND YOU WISH TO FURTHER INVEST YOUR VOTES, TIME AND ENERGY INTO THEM? YES YOUR VOTE IS AN INVESTMENT. AN INVESTMENT YOU CAN PROFIT FROM OR GO BANKRUPT IN. A WISE INVESTOR NEVER GOES THE WAY OF IMPENDING FAILURE BUT THE WAY OF GUARANTEED SUCCESS ON INVESTMENT.

GEJ AND PDP ARE FAILED INVESTMENTS WHICH PERSONALLY LEAVES ME WITH A BITTER TASTE. MY HEART ACHES WHEN I THINK OF HOW NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED AND SUPPRESSED BY THIS MONSTER CALLED PDP. A MONSTER WHICH DERIVES ITS STRENGTH FROM EATING ITS OWN CHILDREN. I WATCH THEM CAMPAIGNING ON THE TELEVISION AND MY HEART BLEEDS AT THE WAY A FEW NIGERIANS STILL SUBMIT THEMSELVES TO THEM TO BE FURTHER MANIPULATED. THEIR SLOGAN FOR GEJ IS "FRESH AIR" BUT IRONICALLY THEIR IS NO FRESH AIR IN THE SAME OLD SONG THEY ARE SINGING. IBB IS STILL IN THE CAMP, OBJ, ANENIH, IBORI AND SO ON. BUHARI MAY BE A NORTHERNER BUT I AM PROUD TO IDENTIFY WITH A NORTHERNER WHO HAS IDEALS THEN TO IDENTIFY WITH SOUTHERNER WHO HAS ALWAYS WISHED ME ILL. IF GEJ HAS DONE WELL AND HE IS PROUD OF HIS WORKS THEN WHY THE AGGRESSIVE CAMPAIGNING? HIS WORKS SHOULD BE ABLE TO SPEAK FOR HIM. MANY NIGERIANS WHO SAY THEY WOULD VOTE FOR GEJ SIMPLY SAY " HE HAS MY VOTE BECAUSE HE IS HUMBLE", OR " HE HAS MY VOTE BECAUSE HE IS POPULAR". WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP AND CRAPPY MINDED PEOPLE.

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE WE HAVE CHAINED OURSELVES TO THE BUHARI/BAKARE BANDWAGON AND WE ARE NOT GETTING OFF. THE TALE OS PDP AND NIGERIA HAS BEEN THE TALE OF A CAPTAIN ABOARD A SINKING SHIP AND THE CAPTAIN IS SHOUTING "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF". THE FRESH AIR SLOGAN BELONGS TO THE BUHARI/BAKARE CAMP AND NOT GEJ. ON A FINAL NOTE: I STAND NOW TO DECLARE THAT GEJ WILL DEFINITELY NOT WIN THE ELECTION COME APRIL BECAUSE NIGERIANS WHO NEVER VOTED BEFORE BECAUSE THEY WERE FED UP WITH LEADERSHIP IN NIGERIA HAVE NOW BANDED TOGETHER TO TAKE THEIR DESTINY INTO THEIR OWN HANDS. I ENCOURAGE ALL WHO ARE SENSIBLE AND DESIRE A BLESSED FUTURE TO PITCH THEIR TENTS WITH THE BUHARI/BAKARE TEAM. GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, GOD BLESS NAIRALANDERS.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by shadowmay(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2011
Hey people, we want to let the world know we can actually hold a credible election. we have created an online poll. Who would you vote for? visit www.asktheweber.com to vote for your candidate in the 2011 Presidential Election
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2011
PLease Seun I want this thread placed in all sections because there are people that may be interested in voting but do not know about the existence of this thread. I also think it should make front page and should be stuck on top so its the very first thing people see when they visit NL
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by koyuid(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2011
My question is what has improved in nigeria in the past 12years
1.power- how many megawatts did we have in 1999 how many do we have now(the diffrence at what cost?)
2.education- we still have private schools in every nook and crany, what was the state of our universities in 1999 what is their state now?
3.corruption - too easy
4.industry- how many factories have closed down in the past 12yrs how many have we opened
5.employement -what percentage in 1999 what percentage now?
6.social security -we didnt have in 1999 we still do not have now
7.police- too easy
8.judiciary- you can swear to an affidavit that your name is barrack obama for N700.
9.housing- how many has the pdp built in the past 12 years
need i go on.
lets vote out pdp for the simple reason of incompetence.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2011
Buhari

He is tried and tested.

How do I register my vote on this poll?
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 9ijaMan: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2011
And there goes the BB train shooting into the lead.
Hurricane BB is sweep everything on its path.
Join the train and vote in two honest men.
Vote BB 2011[b][/b]
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 9ijaMan: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2011
GenBuhari:

Buhari

He is  tried and tested.

How do I register my vote on this poll?
Make your choice by selecting the button b4 the name of the candidate of your choice.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by zeeleso(f): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2011
koyuid:

My question is what has improved in nigeria in the past 12years
1.power- how many megawatts did we have in 1999 how many do we have now(the diffrence at what cost?)
2.education- we still have private schools in every nook and crany, what was the state of our universities in 1999 what is their state now?
3.corruption - too easy
4.industry- how many factories have closed down in the past 12yrs how many have we opened
5.employement -what percentage in 1999 what percentage now?
6.social security -we didnt have in 1999 we still do not have now
7.police- too easy
8.judiciary- you can swear to an affidavit that your name is barrack obama for N700.
9.housing- how many has the pdp built in the past 12 years
need i go on.
lets vote out pdp for the simple reason of incompetence.
the Bolded is hilarious. PDP the league of extraordinary criminals
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Wadeoye(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
Checking poll result, we can all see that BB is leading now and will continue to lead.

Majority of the voters here are southerners - if our norther brothers and wifes have access to internet and can vote here, you can imagine what the gap will be.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 10cirenoh: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2011
Who said GEJ is going to get 25% vote in Kaduna or most of the northern states without rigging?

feed your eyes, watch the CPC campaign on ait and channels.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2011
The buttons do not appear to be there anymore. Perhaps the poll has been closed.
9ijaMan:

Make your choice by selecting the button b4 the name of the candidate of your choice.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 10cirenoh: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2011
GenBuhari:

The buttons do not appear to be there anymore. Perhaps the poll has been closed.

You must have voted before, don't worry, wait for the new poll.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Wadeoye(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2011
I know the whole of Kaduna and neighbouring towns will be shutdown for Buhari, mother of all rellies.

BB all the way.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 10cirenoh: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2011
Get the CPC campaign pictures here

http://buhari4change.com/
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2011
Yes oh !!

I thought this was a new poll grin

10cirenoh:

You must have voted before, don't worry, wait for the new poll.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Muza(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2011
Gen me too i thought this was a new poll grin

GEJ/PDP, game over
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Wadeoye(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2011
BB supporters and others, you need to see the kaduna rally on TV. I have never seen a crowd as large as this in the history of electioneering in Nigeria. If we replicate this in at least 3 regions, I can go to bed that we have won this election because these are induced supporters as the other parties do - all we need to do is man our votes on the day of election.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 9ijaMan: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2011
Wadeoye:

BB supporters and others, you need to see the kaduna rally on TV. I have never seen a crowd as large as this in the history of electioneering in Nigeria. If we replicate this in at least 3 regions, I can go to bed that we have won this election because these are induced supporters as the other parties do - all we need to do is man our votes on the day of election.

I assume you meant "these are not induced supporters".
Even after all the inducement, PDP failed to muster upto 5000 supporters in Lagos.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Dfearless1(m): 2:37am On Mar 03, 2011
@Jarus & Seun,
I wil suggest dat dis thread should b pinned on d frontpage so dat whoeva enters dis site wil av d chance 2 vote. If our votes(9jas) wil really count as i pray it will, there wil b no room 4 PDP/GEJ in Aso Rock come April 2011. Ma vote goes 2 Gen Buhari/Bakare
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by SkyBlue1: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by UNITEDMAN: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2011
i just voted for ribadu and i expect many Nigerians to do same. His combination with adeola is the best for now and their track records set them out. one knows how to fight corruption and the other knows how to grow the economy.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Brite02(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
Am gvin it 2 Goodluck/Sambo. .
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by yusuf22: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2011
[b]IN THE NORTH THERE IS NORTH
Tell our selves [color=#990000]
the Northerners.
Our leaders say’s so when there is a pipe for milking, after getting their share, then tribalism, sectionalism and religious bias will come up.
Our leaders call for unity to fight for their right, but in reality fighting for self interest. There are so many problems facing the citizens in the North but none of them have ever thought of solving this problem. In addition within them, if you are not from Kano, Katsina & Sokoto you are yet to become Northerner. The time Chief Sunday Awoniyi was appointed the chairman of the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), prominent personnel from Kano was against his appointment, being a Yoruba man. But he fails to remember he is from the North, because he is not from the 3 state mentioned earlier.
In the North where some state governors denied the presence of Christian’s indigenous citizen in their state, which is a capital lies. In the whole north there is no State without Christian’s indigenous citizen. In the few state of the north where the dominant is Islam, they take any places they like to build their marquises, and 80% of the funds come from Government. But the Christian are not allowed to build their Churches, even the erected ones where pulled down by the government. Given propaganda to go and seek for permission before they can build their churches. They were even denied to sell a plot of land for church building. If they apply for it; no one is even ready to listing to them. Even with the older permit government fail to renew their permit & C of O.
You will be an indigenous citizen of the state but being a Christian you are even far back a 4th class citizen. They are denied appointment in to government offices. Their children were denied scholarship, and even admission into government schools. They were denied recruitment into Nigerian Police, Military, paramilitary and other federal appointment. They were denied houses for renting; if they were even given, they pay more than what others pay.
THE NORTH. WHAT HAPPEN TO THE NORTH? What happen to Bank of the North Limited (BON), NNIL & NNDC? Nothing but a Religious sentiment, tribalism and sectionalism within the so called North. Where is the UNITY among the North?
With democratic era that is moving on now, the north wants to become the president. That is why today our so called leaders in the north, want us to become one, to fight for our freedom, as they stipulated.
By making me a 3rd or 4th class citizen in the north, why? Do you think I will use my effort to vote for a northerner to fight for a freedom I will not dance to it celebrations, to fight a battle which you have been deceived to and to become a slave. The problems that are bedeviling the north is still untouched. Where are our leaders, Politicians, Arewa Consultative Forum, Northern Elders Forum & Traditional leaders? During religious crisis, political crisis and other mayhems in the North, what did you tell the northerners? As they are one in unity, not to kill themselves. What effort did you do to educate and develop them at all level? NON. But know we should unite and fight for the north. The north that Cease to exist since 20 years ago.
This will not come to existence again. The North will never be united and cannot mend, due to selfish interest, religious barrier and sectionalism. Please write this in the book of your history, the north will never mend.
[/color][/b]
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by hasyak(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2011
@ yusuf, i dont understand what you are trying to say with respect to the topic, who is asking you to vote a northern because you are from the north? vote for the best candidate you believe in, thats is all, or is somebody forcing you?
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by EzeUche2(m): 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2011
My vote is for GEJ.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by seanet02: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2011
EzeUche_:

My vote is for GEJ.
When did Nigerians Abroad started voting from Another man's Land?
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by EzeUche2(m): 1:57am On Mar 06, 2011
seanet02:

When did Nigerians Abroad started voting from Another man's Land?

You are abroad as well fool. Remember my parents are in Nigeria.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by seanet02: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2011
EzeUche_:

You are abroad as well fool. Remember my parents are in Nigeria.
Look at this one. Is Nigeria's Presidential Election now an Annual General Meeting of a Company where Directors can be elected by shareholders through Proxy? Are your Parents going to Vote on your Behalf? As for me, i am on ground unlike you boasting about voting for a clueless GEJ from a place not possible.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by shadowmay(m): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2011
well belive it or not 50% of the ppl would still vote GEJ in the april elections. check it out here--> www.asktheweber.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano / Monday’s Bomb Attack: Chad Army Arrests Five Boko Haram Militants / Jonathan, Okowa Take Message Of Peace To Creeks Of The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.