Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl (13366 Views)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by victorian(f): 1:06pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:

What I can deduce from is that ur guy has made clear that you are not indispensable and that alone is enough to keep women on her toes.

Like I said, the last time, someone said that, I know how it ended and dude was even nicknamed "desperate" because he didn't want to play hide and seek.

I don't take words from any woman who try to make it look like they are "different" so serious. The lady in my earlier post said more than you did, including how ex was bad but she ruined everything when another did right.

Wish u all the best but u can't fool me.

Do u know why I am not so pained about my experience of the story I shared, I have learned to always expect these things from you women. Call me pessimistic but it is what it is.

Its well with u.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 1:08pm On May 16, 2020
victorian:

Its well with u.
it is well with us grin
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Kwinesther: 1:20pm On May 16, 2020
It is well...I think the reason for the 'back ups' is because every one is avoiding been played. You will hardly see a single man that doesn't have side chicks these days (even the ones that claim to be in a serious relationship) and you as a girl doesn't even know your position in the chicks circle lol, this will prompt a girl to have side dudes too in attempt to avoid stories that touches the soul. Leading to both partners playing each other...once again it is well.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by victorian(f): 1:22pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
it is well with us grin

Amen .

But try to give some ladies a benefit of doubt.
I had terrible past with exes. I had even given up on men when my guy pops up from the blues .

I gave him benefit of doubt, he did the same and the rest i will say is history. If he had listened to his friends about Not going all out for me ,we won't have the peace and love we have today . Our instincts and what we feel for each other were our guide . We simply had to trust and see where it leads us. His friends are still waiting to see me take a walk but they go wait taya!
Aint going nowhere! We die here ! cheesy
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by BabbanBura(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2020
victorian:

Heart u too dear.
But what kind of invite are we talking here ?

Thought the bells will soon ring ni?
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Tunnah: 1:42pm On May 16, 2020
Intrepid01:
Guy listen, you see those guys consoling you, are your enemies and you will surely fall maga again, from all your comments I read. There’s a difference between helping a stranger and helping a lady you’re with.

Never in your life should you extend a hand of help to a lady you’re yet to confirm her loyalty 100%. Many of these girls are in it for the benefits, so you need to wise up.
Let me tell you, the highest I have given a lady is 5k, there’s nothing you wanna say in this world, it will never be more than that.

Let me share a personal story, there’s this lady I met when I wanted to acquire a landed property through all this agent companies advertising properties. The lady attended to me and saw how much I was dropping monthly for the instalmental payment. Although we’ve been friends before then, she got closer to me after then. This babe go dey stylishly ask me for money, we’ll hangout, ofcourse I’ll pay for everything but will not give her a dime. After a while she came out directly and ask me for money, I told her I don’t give anyone who is not my wife money, I am working for my future wife and children, anyone who isn’t part of that can’t have my money. She was shocked. But that’s the way it goes.

Another babe on WhatsApp was asking me last week to buy her a chop chop platter worth 12k , she knows I can afford it, I laughed at her, she asked why, I said you’ll eat it and take the energy to go to your boyfriends house baa...I don’t do such business.

Another thing is you people should stop doing as if you can’t do without sex, ladies are using sex as a weapon to get guys. You will not die if you don’t have sex. The estate agent lady was always shocked whenever she came to my house and I wouldn’t even make any attempt to touch her, yes I didn’t touch her cos I knew her game plan, I’ll touch her and then she says she needs money before she’ll allow me. But as a guy man, naaa I don’t fall for such trap, we see the end of the game from the beginning.

How in the world would you send 60k to one random girl all in the name of girlfriend, to even think you were planning to send additional 40k, whattt, forget all those rubbish you dey talk say you be nice person, you acted mugu.

You might be wondering if I ever sent money to a lady, yes I once did, but you know what I had already cut ties with the lady and the mother was sick, also her mum, who is a Pastor, had once helped me out on some spiritual issues before. So when I heard she ad accident and needed money for operation, I sent 20k to the mum’s account. I and the mum still talk on the fone till today, but for the girl naaa, even when she called to thank me for the money I gave to her mum, I didn’t pick the call. I needed to give an impression that I didn’t give her cos of you, not at all and never will I.

So guy, WISE UP!!!!
me and you have the same mentality.....well done bro
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Tunnah: 1:43pm On May 16, 2020
Intrepid01:
Guy listen, you see those guys consoling you, are your enemies and you will surely fall maga again, from all your comments I read. There’s a difference between helping a stranger and helping a lady you’re with.

Never in your life should you extend a hand of help to a lady you’re yet to confirm her loyalty 100%. Many of these girls are in it for the benefits, so you need to wise up.
Let me tell you, the highest I have given a lady is 5k, there’s nothing you wanna say in this world, it will never be more than that.

Let me share a personal story, there’s this lady I met when I wanted to acquire a landed property through all this agent companies advertising properties. The lady attended to me and saw how much I was dropping monthly for the instalmental payment. Although we’ve been friends before then, she got closer to me after then. This babe go dey stylishly ask me for money, we’ll hangout, ofcourse I’ll pay for everything but will not give her a dime. After a while she came out directly and ask me for money, I told her I don’t give anyone who is not my wife money, I am working for my future wife and children, anyone who isn’t part of that can’t have my money. She was shocked. But that’s the way it goes.

Another babe on WhatsApp was asking me last week to buy her a chop chop platter worth 12k , she knows I can afford it, I laughed at her, she asked why, I said you’ll eat it and take the energy to go to your boyfriends house baa...I don’t do such business.

Another thing is you people should stop doing as if you can’t do without sex, ladies are using sex as a weapon to get guys. You will not die if you don’t have sex. The estate agent lady was always shocked whenever she came to my house and I wouldn’t even make any attempt to touch her, yes I didn’t touch her cos I knew her game plan, I’ll touch her and then she says she needs money before she’ll allow me. But as a guy man, naaa I don’t fall for such trap, we see the end of the game from the beginning.

How in the world would you send 60k to one random girl all in the name of girlfriend, to even think you were planning to send additional 40k, whattt, forget all those rubbish you dey talk say you be nice person, you acted mugu.

You might be wondering if I ever sent money to a lady, yes I once did, but you know what I had already cut ties with the lady and the mother was sick, also her mum, who is a Pastor, had once helped me out on some spiritual issues before. So when I heard she ad accident and needed money for operation, I sent 20k to the mum’s account. I and the mum still talk on the fone till today, but for the girl naaa, even when she called to thank me for the money I gave to her mum, I didn’t pick the call. I needed to give an impression that I didn’t give her cos of you, not at all and never will I.

So guy, WISE UP!!!!
Me and you have the same mentality.....well done bro
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 1:44pm On May 16, 2020
victorian:

Amen .

But try to give some ladies a benefit of doubt.
I had terrible past with exes. I had even given up on men when my guy pops up from the blues .

I gave him benefit of doubt, he did the same and the rest i will say is history. If he had listened to his friends about Not going all out for me ,we won't have the peace and love we have today . Our instincts and what we feel for each other were our guide . We simply had to trust and see where it leads us. His friends are still waiting to see me take a walk but they go wait taya!
Aint going nowhere! We die here ! cheesy

If the guy is really like you have said, be good to him as well (it seems u are though)

The thing is Nigerian girls want to be worshiped, they want the guys to do all the work and this how many of them loss their chance because the other party is a human with blood in his vein.

So why complicate things?

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Poorboy: 1:48pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:

If the guy is really like you have said, be good to him as well (it seems u are though)

The thing is Nigerian girls want to be worshiped, they want the guys to do all the work and this how many of them loss their chance because the other party is a human with blood in his vein.

You people are in love already why not excuse us here and get it done via pm
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Afriifa(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
And vice versa!
Kenim Bara!
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by professore(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2020
Ningen:
Welcome to Nigeria where;

-Your girlfriend is someone's girlfriend.
-Your girlfriend is someone's backup girlfriend.
-Your back-up girlfriend is someone's girlfriend.
-Your back-up girlfriend is someone's back-up.

And the circle continues...
In the end, nobody is loyal.

Well, just lower your expectations when dating a Nigerian girl... Don't ever put all your trust into it.
You must be in the dept. of statistics.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by jericco1(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
I actually have them bro.

They even make me feel a comedy super star cos me Know say I am worst person to crack jokes but I see them laughing at things I don't consider funny.

Oya mi lenu.

So for the next couple of months, I can have my attention somewhere else until she pick up the phone and call.

cool
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by victorian(f): 2:14pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:

My dear im also good to him and thinking of other ways to make him very happy. He knows in for real as well .

Anyways i understand such attitude about nigerian girls but that's them. Me ,im on my own lane doing my own thing ,the way i know it best. I thank God he appreciates my efforts.
I have been trained to pamper a man whos good to me . As in pamper him well ! That's my number one calling , if not for bad men i met in my past that almost turn my brain upside down . i would have been a serial killer. But thank God , the spirit of God didn't leave me . But anyways that chapter is gone. Lemme not remind myself jare. There are men out there who are demons in human flesh. Likewise women. So its best to know your kind before plunging ahead

So with nigerian ladies ,u ladies have to be real to yourselves,likewise guys too! That's the only advice i can give and for godsake respect and pamper your man and also your woman as well. . He will do more . she sef will do more.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by LovelyPoison(f): 2:44pm On May 16, 2020
Relationship matter don tire me Now I'm damnnn confused does dat mean I should give up looking for d right guy. Backup haba i should fear guys oo
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 2:47pm On May 16, 2020
Poorboy:
You people are in love already why not excuse us here and get it done via pm
grin grin
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 2:48pm On May 16, 2020
LovelyPoison:
Relationship matter don tire me Now I'm damnnn confused does dat mean I should give up looking for d right guy. Backup haba i should fear guys oo

It was never intended.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Poorboy: 2:48pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
grin grin
Don't you see the girl likes you angry grin grin grin, I know you're not dull son.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by sammchuck1: 2:50pm On May 16, 2020
jericco1:

cool

forget, the guy na boss grin
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by jericco1(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2020
sammchuck1:

forget, the guy na boss grin

grin grin
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 2:53pm On May 16, 2020
Poorboy:
Don't you see the girl likes you angry grin grin grin, I know you're not dull son.
shocked shocked grin grin

I am dull oooo
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Naija246: 3:12pm On May 16, 2020
nah man you be!!
Chop knuckle! grin wink
Intrepid01:

You might be wondering if I ever sent money to a lady, yes I once did, but you know what I had already cut ties with the lady and the mother was sick, also her mum, who is a Pastor, had once helped me out on some spiritual issues before. So when I heard she had accident and needed money for operation, I sent 20k to the mum’s account. I and the mum still talk on the fone till today, but for the girl naaa, even when she called to thank me for the money I gave to her mum, I didn’t pick the call. I needed to give an impression that I didn’t give her cos of you, not at all and never will I.

So guy, WISE UP!!!!
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Rproxy88(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2020
This one don fall mugu

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Daum: 4:04pm On May 16, 2020
Men
There is no way that one can keep reading stories like this here everyday and have a relationship. Even if nothing they happen, you go make am happen by force. So many negative feed backs here.

Why can't someone just come here and post stories of how they found their love and how they courted and married. The sad tales about relationship both married and unmarried is becoming too much
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 16, 2020
LovelyPoison:
see your moniker sef. Person suppose fear you too Lol. grin
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
I actually have them bro.

They even make me feel a comedy super star cos me Know say I am worst person to crack jokes but I see them laughing at things I don't consider funny.

Oya mi lenu.

So for the next couple of months, I can have my attention somewhere else until she pick up the phone and call.
errm, you are waiting for her call? Does that mean you want her to come back to you? You haven't gotten over her?
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by reuben81: 4:41pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
Recently,

I discovered that a lot of Nairalander men have been wailing about their sour relationships with Nigerian girls and it is not surprising to me.

You would be foolish if you do not have a backup when dating a Nigerian girl and I do not say this because I am a flirt or womanizer, at least I can boast that girls I have dated is laughably very very very low in comparison to what is obtainable out there.

It is no news that most Nigerian girls are unstable mentally and emotionally.

For the ones who lamented about money they spent or how they almost went bankrupt, I am not surprised about one not let other guys bully you as if they never fell "mugu" to any Nigerian girl.

However, you will run into problems when start treating them like wife instead just a girlfriend. This is were we make mistakes.

Early this year, I was chatting with my girl and before I know what's up, her whatsapp line became inactive. This was surprising to me and I called her immediately to know whether she blocked me to which she said why would she block me. I told her to check and she said she will cos she was charging her phone. Next morning it was still same thing so I kept calling because I thought maybe the phone had been stolen.

I didn't think she blocked me. Why would I? Eventually, she picked the call and told me she checked but the whatsapp is not on her phone and some other things were wiped off. I believed this because he had been complaining about the phone for which I sent her money to fix it prior to this.

Anyway, I didn't bother about it after while and I stopped asking and just kept communications on normal calls, at least she didn't block me there and that didn't give me any reason to suspect I was blocked. I also didn't want to seem like a pest if prop further (you know how Nigerian girls react when you do)

So last month, I was calling her and when I do, she would cut the call. This was unusual to me. She did this for almost a week until I reached out to her friend in order to know what was happening. The friend let me know that the mum's health is bad. Her friend sent me pictures of the mums condition and it was an eyesore.

I know my girl(I may not be her guy lol) to be one who does not like bugging you with her problem but why would her friend know this and I do not? I thought about this for some seconds and waved it off. I probed the friend further to know the expenses and the friend told me about 300k is needed. I wanted to sent 100k but for some weird reasons, I sent 60k with a plan to send 40k after a while. At least that will help start something.

few days after that, I noticed that the friend was getting response from her faster and relaying them to me on whatsapp since when I called she does not pick. I had to ask the friend if she is communicating with my girl (I may not be her guy lol) on whatsapp and the friend said yes, she is. I said okay.

Thereafter, my girl (I may not be her guy lol) called me, probably to thank me for the money, but I missed it so she left a text message. She told her friend that she called but I didn't pick and wondered whether I was angry. The friend messaged me in the morning and queried why I didn't pick the call or whether I am still angry. I told the friend I missed it because the phone was not with me and that I am not angry.

So this is where it got interesting...

last week, the friend upload a picture that looks like one from my girl's status wishing her happy birthday and today the friend uploaded another thanking my girl (I may not be her guy lol) for the cake.

At this stage, I was wondering whether I did anything wrong that made this girl not give me her "new" whatsapp number because that was what I thought. I looked at the status of her friend again, saw old pictures of both of them and concluded it is impossible to have new phone and still have this old pictures that were stored in an old phone.

I called her today after that and asked her whether there is any reason for not giving me her "new whatsapp number. That was all I asked and she went defensive and aggressive, saying am I not aware of what happened to her phone blah blah.. same phone I gave her money to fix? Was she expecting me to bring out another money to fix it again? She ended by saying she is not ready for this talk and that we talk about this later.

I said I know but it is just a question. She refused to answer a simple question. I told the friend her reaction when I asked and guess what the friend did? She tried to blackmail me like Nigerian girls do and said my girl is trying to make me understand something and that women like to be listened to all the time. That I should listen instead of reacting. I smiled and within me, I said this one think I am a JJC. What she meant is that I didnt do anything about my girl's phone and that is what she (my girl is reacting to ). WTF?

So, I installed whatsapp on a new line to check her status. Lo and Behold, the profile is active, which means I was blocked all along. I didn't waste time to let the friend know my findings that I was blocked. Same friend only replied "it is well"

Well, I went back to the new whatsapp line and told her I am aware she blocked me and it is good. At least I now know I was blocked instead of assuming

I am not so pained though because when dealing with a Nigerian girl, I have learned to always have backup... we move!
what happen to the 60k u send to her u must get it bak
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by LovelyPoison(f): 4:59pm On May 16, 2020
Nukubib:
see your moniker sef. Person suppose fear you too Lol. grin
Lmao ahan bros d moniker just means dat i can be cool, calm and normal but can be very abnormal if u wanna prove something is going wrong upstairs
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 5:01pm On May 16, 2020
Nukubib:
errm, you are waiting for her call? Does that mean you want her to come back to you? You haven't gotten over her?
e get why. Shebi, I b mumu? We go know how far.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Scot1255: 5:47pm On May 16, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Guys hustle, save and invest your money. Stop being financial institutions to these broke girls. If you must sleep with a broke girl, hit once, pay and send her packing. Don't invest your emotions on these golddigging, cheap sex giving daughters of jezebel. It will only end in tears.
Paying for sex is more costly guy
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Freelane33(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2020
When relationship is not a data why getting back up . You don’t need a backup if the man in you is really what is called man .
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Mcslize: 6:02pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
who are u currently dating? A foreigner?

But bro you acted too desperate and needy. Why will you even send her 60k? You can never satisfy a typical Nigeria girl with money. The more you spend ,the more the demands keeps coming in.

You don't even need to bother yourself checking WhatsApp status just to know she blocked you.

Don't spend on a girl. Use the money to upgrade your look and wears. Show a girl you have the money but don't spend lavishly on any so called girlfriend. If any can't stay without you doing everything for them financially which will in turn make you look like a mugu spender, let her leave.

I prefer to use any money I will spend on a girl to give myself a nice treat or give it to a guy rather than spending it on a girl. You are not her husband.

Let a lady feel you have money by giving yourself a nice treat but don't ever think helping her with money will make her love you.

Move on. But let this serves as a lesson to you in the next girl you will meet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? / Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos / "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.