Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl (13411 Views)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 7:53am On May 16, 2020
Naija246:
baba, I earn nothing less than 5k dollars monthly but you'd never know because my one naira no dey drop for woman. grin
I hardly give them money.

Woman have treated me really bad in the past and I thank God for the men in my life that taught me how to deal with them.

Most young boys think giving women money garantees love but I'm here to tell you today that it doesn't!!
Women only fall for guys they feel they can never get.. someone who is out of their league.

Ahan, now they are speaking lol. I like u for admitting.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Ishilove: 7:55am On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
aunty ishi, how u dey? No vex if u no understand. What part u no understand make I explain lol
Good morning sir.

Was all your correspondence with your girlfriend's friend? Do they live together?
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by callmeRichie(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=DNSPro post=89582738]

buh bro, you can't just go like that oo abeg. I 8 it when people think say they are smart or something. For this babe mind now she's a gamer. Obviously you guys are done already, buh you shouldn't just play along like you don't know what happened o. You should let her know you were aware of her games.

Sit her down and talk sense into her abeg! Let her know you weren't stupid through out the whole game o and you knew!

Make her reject herself! Blast her maturedly, let her know she's not even good at this abeg!

I 8 it when people feel Smarter ehn! The truth be say, I go play along for you oo buh after the whole drama I go let you know say you no be pro!! And I just decided to see your true color!!

She go come begging aswear!!! let her know she lost a gold man abeg! He dey pain me sha!!!

To say the fact aswear, relationship no dey hunger me oo! More of the reasons why I never date for once! I just leave it complicated and move on!
Marriage dey fear pesin sha!!

2 Likes

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 7:58am On May 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Good morning sir.

Was all your correspondence with your girlfriend's friend? Do they live together?

No they don't live together. She is just a friend.. They are very close.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Naija246: 7:58am On May 16, 2020
guy abeg shut up, Empty vessels make the loudest noise, how much you get wey you dey form big man grin
The iPad pro wey I dey use type this message fit feed your whole family for a year.
Don't be stupid with your money because you dey see small change.
Stop trying to buy love, improve your life and women will come..
Or better yet broaden the kind of girls you date, stop dating hungry girls!!
DNSPro:

See ur life? Dey limit yourself. It has nothing to do with dollars.

The sky is big enough to get you anything you wish. Don't limit yourself bro.

I once told myself that I can spend N1000 to eat outside. But when I remember that statement, it was just brokenness speaking.

5 Likes

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 8:01am On May 16, 2020
Naija246:
guy abeg shut up, Empty vessels make the loudest noise, how much you get wey you dey form big man grin
The iPad pro wey I dey use type this message fit feed your whole family for a year.
Don't be stupid with your money because you dey see small change.
Stop trying to buy love, improve your life and women will come..
Or better yet broaden the kind of girls you date, stop dating hungry girls!!
If we check now, u be tenant but me no dey pay rent.

Funny enough I don't even remember her asking for money any day.

But to make dick rise, u all must act like u are the best.

Ode.

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Ishilove: 8:02am On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:

No they don't live together. She is just a friend.. They are very close.
Oh okay I get it. So instead of communicating with her, her friend was her go-between.

Well, we are blinded to obvious red flags when we completely trust a person.

How old is your girlfriend? I have a reason for asking
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 8:06am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=89600676][/quote] bro, life is just what it is.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by 2dice01: 8:15am On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:

You don't get it do u? Swear you have never been played.

I don't remember mentioning your name when I made this thread.

If she does not give form about my existence, who is that your damn business?

I don't understand why people who has had same mischief played on them will come online "forming" the finest of solomonic species.

I know ur type. If we check now, woman fit done build house on ur head but u and ur ilks come on nairaland to act like u have been so wise to never been played.

That was how one was laughing, calling another person mugu, Maga the person he was mocking didn't even spend 1/10 of what he did for a girl who played him when he is own happened.

Go and calculate what it cost to sponsor a girl from 100-500 level. But he was on nairaland "forming" voltron just like a bunch of do any time a guy shares a story of what woman did.

Yeah, according to you "she play me like ludo" swear say woman never play u like ludo.

Fork off man!
Dont take your frustration on me ..I wasnt the one that manipulate and played you

Why will a girl scam me?
I dont try to impress anybody with money
You don't like my personality the next girl will love it

I dont have to be dating the person before i assist
I treat everyone except my family equally

If my Gf, or friend male/female needs my assistance I give only what i can afford

Not what i will give and start lamenting online
Baba grow some balls and move on

3 Likes

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 8:15am On May 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh okay I get it. So instead of communicating with her, her friend was her go-between.

Well, we are blinded to obvious red flags when we completely trust a person.

How old is your girlfriend? I have a reason for asking

Lol.. I know why u are asking. 24.

But let me point a few things.

She has never asked me for money.

She is very hard working, no matter how little, she always want to do something.

She clearly told me she is not my responsibility (a more reason I feel she didn't want to l tell me about the mum's degree of illness) I can't say she didn't tell me about the illness when she was always traveling and I am aware the mum is sick.

I resisted spending until I saw those pictures.

I even reach out to another of her friend, through whom I met her, it was that one that broke everything down and told me my girl actually tried and that it's been a battle.

Some other girls would have bug me from day 1 about the mum's illness and ask me for money. But this girl never did. She only told me her mum is ill when I saw how frequent she travelled but the degree is what I never knew.

And here nairaland men are calling her broke as if they came with money from heaven. I don't ever use the word "broke" on anyone.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 8:16am On May 16, 2020
2dice01:
Dont take your frustration on me ..I wasnt the one that manipulate and played you

Why will a girl scam me?
I dont try to impress anybody with money
You don't like my personality the next girl will love it

I dont have to be dating the person before i assist
I treat everyone except my family equally

If my Gf, or friend male/female needs my assistance I give only what i can afford

Not what i will give and start lamenting online
Baba grow some balls and move on

Where did I mentioned I impressed anyone with money. Point it in that thread or Ogun go kill u today.

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by 2dice01: 8:19am On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
lol. Just tell us u have played like ludo before. I know that voice when I see it cos I once hated women so much, strong hatred.
Hate woman grin

I only hate Dumbo's who thinks telemundo love is the same with what happens in real life

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Naija246: 8:25am On May 16, 2020
no reply am again; the boy nah fool.
The more I read the thread the angrier I get.
My dad so hates soft men like this ehnn.

Some men will always be foolish to Women no matter what you tell them.
Leave am, the boy will commit suicide las las by the time women are done with him.
I know someone similar who later committed suicide after spending a fortune on some girl.
2dice01:
Hate woman grin

I only hate Dumbo's who thinks telemundo love is the same with what happens in real life

4 Likes

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by 2dice01: 8:25am On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:

Where did I mentioned I impressed anyone with money. Point it in that thread or Ogun go kill u today.
E don reach Ogun level
Well am free Ogun state cheesy
So killing over here man

Seems you have anger issues grin
And you also need friends

Ishilove can be your good friend
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 8:26am On May 16, 2020
2dice01:
Hate woman grin

bros na 60k dey pain u for body like this o. 60k.

In case u missed when I wrote it

1. She does not ask me for money.

2. She works, no matter how little.

3. She didn't tell me the degree of her mum's illness cos she was told me "I am not ur responsibility"

4. Everything I did was voluntary. E no pain me but I wonder why e dey pain all of una.

5. If not for corona, bros 60k is just 0.75% what I would have gotten from a project that should have started this month. But God dey.

Try to be good to people man and never feel bad when u do.

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Ishilove: 8:27am On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:

Lol.. I know why u are asking. 24.

But let me point a few things.

She has never asked me for money.

She is very hard working, no matter how little, she always want to do something.

She clearly told me she is not my responsibility (a more reason I feel she didn't want to l tell me about the mum's degree of illness) I can't say she didn't tell me about the illness when she was always traveling and I am aware the mum is sick.

I resisted spending until I saw those pictures.

I even reach out to another of her friend, through whom I met her, it was that one that broke everything down and told me my girl actually tried and that it's been a battle.

Some other girls would have bug me from day 1 about the mum's illness and ask me for money. But this girl never did. She only told me her mum is ill when I saw how frequent she travelled but the degree is what I never knew.

And here nairaland men are calling her broke as if they came with money from heaven. I don't ever use the word "broke" on anyone.
Okay, but it still begs the question why she blocked you.

Now, I am asking because many females tend to misbehave at their distraction phase. What people here call 'hoe phase'. This phase is between 18 and 25/26.

Now, I will write from the POV of a female. The average female basks under the euphoria of endless attention at this distraction phase. She wants to explore all her options and settle for the best. At this point they sometimes take the men in their life for granted, especially when it seems like the grass is greener on the side. She essentially wants to eat her cake and have it when she is distracted. When she finally grows up and starts getting sense, she now realises ''oh boy, time to focus on one'' and then that's when she becomes serious with the men around her and starts eliminating them one by one. No more distractions.

Yes, I support the backup girlfriend. The Plan B, especially if you're still unsure of your plans for the women in your life. You have to carefully scrutinise all your options before settling with one. However, be advised, don't string them along for too long so as not to give any lady unnecessary hope. I believe 3/4 months is enough time to do this. No matter how good people are at pretence, they reveal their true character in ways that require sensitivity, wisdom and and the Holy Spirit to detect.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 8:28am On May 16, 2020
2dice01:
E don reach Ogun level
Well am free Ogun state cheesy
So killing over here man

Seems you have anger issues grin
And you also need friends

Ishilove can be your good friend
oh u b from Ogun state? That state wey Thunder kill person in 2008. The loudest thunder I have ever heard since I was born. No wonder dem call Ogun state lol.

Yeah I have anger issue, I can't deny that.

Ishilove na elder here na... grin

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by 2dice01: 8:32am On May 16, 2020
Naija246:
no reply am again; the boy nah fool.
The more I read the thread the angrier I get.
My dad so hates soft men like this ehnn.

Some men will always be foolish to Women no matter what you tell them.
Leave am, the boy will commit suicide las las by the time women are done with him.
I know someone similar who later committed suicide after spending a fortune on some girl.
Baba I dey catch cruise with the niggga

I don't wish him death
like i said he should continue spending reward dey heaven
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by 2dice01: 8:36am On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
oh u b from Ogun state? That state wey Thunder kill person in 2008. The loudest thunder I have ever heard since I was born. No wonder dem call Ogun state lol.

Yeah I have anger issue, I can't deny that.

Ishilove na elder here na... grin
Yes partly from Ogun
Am mix grin

Well its good you know
Same shii my forma boss has
The dude just sack a staff yesterday for doing something forgiveable

Wait do you think she is that old?
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by seanwilliam(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Now, I am asking because many females tend to misbehave at their distraction phase. What people here call 'hoe phase'. This phase is between 18 and 25/26.

Now, I will write from the POV of a female. The average female basks under the euphoria of endless attention at this distraction phase. She wants to explore all her options and settle for the best. At this point they sometimes take the men in their life for granted, especially when it seems like the grass is greener on the side. She essentially wants to eat her cake and have it when she is distracted. When she finally grows up and starts getting sense, she now realises ''oh boy, time to focus on one'' and then that's when she becomes serious with the men around her and starts eliminating them one by one. No more distractions.

Yes, I support the backup girlfriend. The Plan B, especially if you're still unsure of your plans for the women in your life. You have to carefully scrutinise all your options before settling with one. However, be advised, don't string them along for too long so as not to give any lady unnecessary hope. I believe 3/4 months is enough time to do this. No matter how good people are at pretence, they reveal their true character in ways that require sensitivity, wisdom and and the Holy Spirit to detect.

see ehn, I no like your character on nairaland atall... but I completely agree with this post.. especially the emboldened..
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by bestabigaelever(f): 8:51am On May 16, 2020
kemicalreact:
I'm also a lautech student, which department are you
Nursing and you?

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by 2dice01: 8:52am On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
bros na 60k dey pain u for body like this o. 60k.

In case u missed when I wrote it

1. She does not ask me for money.

2. She works, no matter how little.

3. She didn't tell me the degree of her mum's illness cos she was told me "I am not ur responsibility"

4. Everything I did was voluntary. E no pain me but I wonder why e dey pain all of una

5. If not for corona, bros 60k is just 0.75% what I would have gotten from a project that should have started this month. But God dey.

Try to be good to people man and never feel bad when u do.
grin grin
I laugh at the bolded

Then why do you want to have another girlfriend (Plan B) why not continue with miss 60k tongue

You no say money no be problem
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 8:52am On May 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Honestly, I do not know. It is weird because she always pick my calls, no quarrel or anything like that.

Though my friend spoke to her last night and they were speaking in our dialect (let me not mention tribe before zombies turn it into another we VS them thread grin) and she still hinge on faulty phone and assured my friend that she never blocked me. She told him a lot of things to assure him that it is not what I am thinking but I told my friend that dude,when people do something, you do listen to their words but watch their body language. I had to tell my friend that I do not buy that explanation.

So I asked my friend, why didn't she explain when I called instead she went defensive as if she can withstand my own rage, not my friend does not know this about me. He(my friend) tried to placate me and told me to put my anger under control.

I knew why you asked even before this. I know the experience and I actually laughed when I saw the question.

Yeah, I know this. Some of them who lost me as a result of this same charade are stalking me right now and hoping but being whom I am, I am sure they don't know I am aware of this. One in particular still hold on to the image of my old "inexperience self" but I rarely pay bad with bad.

Sure. Thanks for the you responded. I appreciate it.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:57am On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
Recently,

I discovered that a lot of Nairalander men have been wailing about their sour relationships with Nigerian girls and it is not surprising to me.

You would be foolish if you do not have a backup when dating a Nigerian girl and I do not say this because I am a flirt or womanizer, at least I can boast that girls I have dated is laughably very very very low in comparison to what is obtainable out there.

It is no news that most Nigerian girls are unstable mentally and emotionally.

For the ones who lamented about money they spent or how they almost went bankrupt, I am not surprised about one not let other guys bully you as if they never fell "mugu" to any Nigerian girl.

However, you will run into problems when start treating them like wife instead just a girlfriend. This is were we make mistakes.

Early this year, I was chatting with my girl and before I know what's up, her whatsapp line became inactive. This was surprising to me and I called her immediately to know whether she blocked me to which she said why would she block me. I told her to check and she said she will cos she was charging her phone. Next morning it was still same thing so I kept calling because I thought maybe the phone had been stolen.

I didn't think she blocked me. Why would I? Eventually, she picked the call and told me she checked but the whatsapp is not on her phone and some other things were wiped off. I believed this because he had been complaining about the phone for which I sent her money to fix it prior to this.

Anyway, I didn't bother about it after while and I stopped asking and just kept communications on normal calls, at least she didn't block me there and that didn't give me any reason to suspect I was blocked. I also didn't want to seem like a pest if prop further (you know how Nigerian girls react when you do)

So last month, I was calling her and when I do, she would cut the call. This was unusual to me. She did this for almost a week until I reached out to her friend in order to know what was happening. The friend let me know that the mum's health is bad. Her friend sent me pictures of the mums condition and it was an eyesore.

I know my girl(I may not be her guy lol) to be one who does not like bugging you with her problem but why would her friend know this and I do not? I thought about this for some seconds and waved it off. I probed the friend further to know the expenses and the friend told me about 300k is needed. I wanted to sent 100k but for some weird reasons, I sent 60k with a plan to send 40k after a while. At least that will help start something.

few days after that, I noticed that the friend was getting response from her faster and relaying them to me on whatsapp since when I called she does not pick. I had to ask the friend if she is communicating with my girl (I may not be her guy lol) on whatsapp and the friend said yes, she is. I said okay.

Thereafter, my girl (I may not be her guy lol) called me, probably to thank me for the money, but I missed it so she left a text message. She told her friend that she called but I didn't pick and wondered whether I was angry. The friend messaged me in the morning and queried why I didn't pick the call or whether I am still angry. I told the friend I missed it because the phone was not with me and that I am not angry.

So this is where it got interesting...

last week, the friend upload a picture that looks like one from my girl's status wishing her happy birthday and today the friend uploaded another thanking my girl (I may not be her guy lol) for the cake.

At this stage, I was wondering whether I did anything wrong that made this girl not give me her "new" whatsapp number because that was what I thought. I looked at the status of her friend again, saw old pictures of both of them and concluded it is impossible to have new phone and still have this old pictures that were stored in an old phone.

I called her today after that and asked her whether there is any reason for not giving me her "new whatsapp number. That was all I asked and she went defensive and aggressive, saying am I not aware of what happened to her phone blah blah.. same phone I gave her money to fix? Was she expecting me to bring out another money to fix it again? She ended by saying she is not ready for this talk and that we talk about this later.

I said I know but it is just a question. She refused to answer a simple question. I told the friend her reaction when I asked and guess what the friend did? She tried to blackmail me like Nigerian girls do and said my girl is trying to make me understand something and that women like to be listened to all the time. That I should listen instead of reacting. I smiled and within me, I said this one think I am a JJC. What she meant is that I didnt do anything about my girl's phone and that is what she (my girl is reacting to ). WTF?

So, I installed whatsapp on a new line to check her status. Lo and Behold, the profile is active, which means I was blocked all along. I didn't waste time to let the friend know my findings that I was blocked. Same friend only replied "it is well"

Well, I went back to the new whatsapp line and told her I am aware she blocked me and it is good. At least I now know I was blocked instead of assuming

I am not so pained though because when dealing with a Nigerian girl, I have learned to always have backup... we move!
60k,chai op ,u for give me just 30k,i will pray for u soteyyyy, banks go dey call u say u get 30billion with them, different banks o,
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 9:02am On May 16, 2020
2dice01:
Yes partly from Ogun
Am mix grin

Well its good you know
Same shii my forma boss has
The dude just sack a staff yesterday for doing something forgiveable

Wait do you think she is that old?
lol bro, she is bro. If you talk to her on phone sef, u will see it. She is not the first child but she acts like it considering their dad is no more. So she is always in a hurry and always busy. Even for this corona, she still dey work small small. To be honest, she no dey ask me for money.

Bro, my anger issue actually stem from experiences I have had. I was not like this before. It was even getting worse until people started pointing it out. So I am trying to put everything under control. It is no easy but we can always try.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 9:03am On May 16, 2020
Volkswagen90:
60k,chai op ,u for give me just 30k,i will pray for u soteyyyy, banks go dey call u say u get 30billion with them, different banks o,
grin grin grin
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by 2dice01: 9:12am On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
lol bro, she is bro. If you talk to her on phone sef, u will see it. She is not the first child but she acts like it considering their dad is no more. So she is always in a hurry and always busy. Even for this corona, she still dey work small small. To be honest, she no dey ask me for money.

Bro, my anger issue actually stem from experiences I have had. I was not like this before. It was even getting worse until people started pointing it out. So I am trying to put everything under control. It is no easy but we can always try.
No wahala man

Send me I.V when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by ruggedtimi(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2020
Baba you do tax refund of ur 60k?
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 9:21am On May 16, 2020
2dice01:
No wahala man

Send me I.V when the time comes
lol...

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by AfroKnight: 9:25am On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
I do not attach anything to it. I didn't do it because we were "dating". I did it for a mother. I am an orphan and if there is anything I can't withstand, since I lost mine, is to see a mother in pain and not be able to help.

If i see you insulting your own mother in my presence, dude, I will fight you to the ground.

It had nothing to do with her but for the sake of "a mother"

Lame excuse. Nigerian girls will use real life facts to manipulate you. They will appeal to your mercy and ego.

You knew you were blocked right from the beginning but you were in denial.

Guys, I hope you can see that throwing money at a problem, orchestrated and sustained by your babe, won’t solve it. A normal human being would have a change of heart after receiving money from her boyfriend and may even unblock him but brokeass naija babes are not like that. They won’t even have the decency to reject the gift or unblock him.

She probably thought you’d send more money until you were tired.

Having a Plan B is good but it has to be a girl who can fend for herself without the financial input of a man. If you keep rolling with brokeass babes you will get similar results.

Men should learn to recognise manipulation. Naija babes won’t pity you once they decide to mess with your emotions. That’s why they should never be accepted back once you catch them cheating. Forgive if you want but don’t accept a woman back. Let the relationship end cos once you’ve been zoned, there is no good thing you can do to change their mind. You will only appear weak in their eyes.

9 Likes

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by skinny419(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2020
As for me no room 4 luv..i pay d bill, we fvck. everyone is happy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert / 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) / Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.