Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl (13373 Views)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Mcslize: 6:21pm On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
u see me ehn, If I dey vex, I go dey get temperature , my voice go dey shake, my eyes go red, I go feel like I'm in war.. that's why I dey always walk away at the slightest provocation...

That kind vex that all your body and legs will be shaking? I can relate. As body don dey shake everybody go yakpa. They know you want to explode now.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 6:42pm On May 16, 2020
Mcslize:

But bro you acted too desperate and needy. Why will you even send her 60k? You can never satisfy a typical Nigeria girl with money. The more you spend ,the more the demands keeps coming in.

You don't even need to bother yourself checking WhatsApp status just to know she blocked you.

Don't spend on a girl. Use the money to upgrade your look and wears. Show a girl you have the money but don't spend lavishly on any so called girlfriend. If any can't stay without you doing everything for them financially which will in turn make you look like a mugu spender, let her leave.

I prefer to use any money I will spend on a girl to give myself a nice treat or give it to a guy rather than spending it on a girl. You are not her husband.

Let a lady feel you have money by giving yourself a nice treat but don't ever think helping her with money will make her love you.

Move on. But let this serves as a lesson to you in the next girl you will meet.

Ok
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Mcslize: 6:47pm On May 16, 2020
victorian:

Well that's you.

Other guys who used such formula of starving me for whatever are now begging and crying to date me. But sorry , it too late .
While my boo whose head is screwed right , a man of few words and lots of action is now the one in charge of my heart and body. His nickname is Mr capable . No wasting , no fake promises , his own way is Action paves way! cheesy
God help me to keep him so happy and at peace ,with the way he has blossomed my life with great joy and contentment .

So dnspro, all women are not the same likewise all men cannot and will not be like you. smiley

Let the same guy stops giving you money and watch how the same person you are pouring encomium will turn your enemy. This is what we call no money, no love.

This is fake love my sister. You love the guy based on the money he is spending on you. Without the money, he will turn your worst enemy. Is this the kind of love our grand parents experienced in the past.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by seanwilliam(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2020
Mcslize:

That kind vex that all your body and legs will be shaking? I can relate. As body don dey shake everybody go yakpa. They know you want to explode now.
As in my temperature go dey high.. like I get headache.. during that period, I fit tell Buhari say he mad
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Westernlove: 6:50pm On May 16, 2020
ebuk4real:
grin

Welcome to Nigeria's weird type of relationship, laced with lies, poverty, manipulation, cheating & hunger. Lol

Lol my niggur......You sabi lol....

2 Likes

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
I learned something new.. God bless u for the bolded.. something happened to me just 1 hour ago now now.. kinda depressed.. but immediately I saw this bolded I'm motivated.. honestly ..

Once again God bless u for that word..

To naija girls, when you are dating them, have it at the back of your mind that las las, she go fhuck up... hope for the best and prepare for the worst on their matter..

I'm guessing you just lost a bet
Haha
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 6:57pm On May 16, 2020
Mcslize:

Let the same guy stops giving you money and watch how the same person you are pouring encomium will turn your enemy. This is what we call no money, no love.

This is fake love my sister. You love the guy based on the money he is spending on you. Without the money, he will turn your worst enemy. Is this the kind of love our grand parents experienced in the past.
grin grin

But nairaland men, una get bad mouth eh. If to say I no get strong skin, una for roast me for this thread.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by seanwilliam(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2020
Abouwaza:

I'm guessing you just lost a bet
Haha
no no , I don stop betting since 2019.. I foolishly lost 5k$ due to selfishness, impatience and too know.. abi make I say due to fear sha.. omo I just dey pick on everyone on nairaland since morning.. if your post is not in sync with mine, na abuse I go abuse you grin
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Westernlove: 6:58pm On May 16, 2020
Faysuze:
After i left my long term relationship early last year, i was confused. Dating has changed. Everybody wants to be everywhere at the same time. Everybody has one other option or back up somewhere.

I just learned to not get emotionally attached to anyone.

Me sef I never sure maybe I will get married sef, most especially all these broke nigerian unremorseful sharks wey dey outside these days.....Almost everything has turned upside down In shiithole. Most people just want to fleece and manipulate u all In the name of relationship......Las las many people go marry themselves and dey alright las las......I've made up my mind to settle down with eastern african ladies or non-manipulative foreign ladies....

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Westernlove: 7:11pm On May 16, 2020
Meeyankee:

See just lock for that girl and her friend. No even see them fir road talk to them e get why. Why are they both making fool of you . See guy I be guy this kind mind wey you get before but now my mind done rugged.. Nigeria girls need rugged mind.

Lol I dey tell you bruh, I'm not a misogynist but the way I put on my defensive look when I sight a naija lady giving me green light Is very obvious because I'm quite attractive. I only have some of them as friends, No any emotional attachment. even some of these friends are always trying to take It to the next level, but as a sharp guy wey don wisen up well well, Na to use Scope change Topic lol......I don't even understand how things got to this extent. We the few good Samaritans with good heart wey remain don lock up now....

3 Likes

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by victorian(f): 7:18pm On May 16, 2020
Mcslize:

That's where u are wrong. He will never turn into my worst enemy if he stops spending money on me .

I don't love him cos of his money alone . i love him cos he has and he believes in giving . like i do to any guy i date and in love with.
I use to give and spend alot on my broke exes until i decided to call it quits with dating broke guys , because the ones i spent money on were ungrateful . that's typical of most nigerians. So i understand where u are coming from.

You feed and care for your broke girl or guy and in the first sign of trouble they disappear . i have been in such unfortunate relationships in the past .

That's why when i went under . i kept off men and focused on bouncing back before dating anyone and i vow i will never date a broke guy ever again. At least my head no suppose forbid successful guys like myself or higher than myself .

I abstained, worked tirelessly for 4 good years ! Determined in rising up again and i did , that's when my now bf gave me a call and asked for a date . which i obliged and the rest is history .

So God forbid he stops crediting my account ? I will never ever leave him. He has my complete loyalty till the end .
I will never be have like those scumbags i dated in my past.
In not ungrateful. And i won't be mean at this latter age of my life. Money is good no doubt but i don't base my lovelife just on money alone.
And moreover I'm not broke . if he stops giving money. I have mine . I will definitely share with him. God knows i will.

And i have a surprise for him later in few years and my lawyer knows of it. He will have a good percentage of shares in my company after some years down the lane and my next of kin . although his company is is higher than mine with branches in nigeria and abroad . But all the same , he will have good percentage in mine. He deserves it. Im an orphan with no next of kin. So thats the result of being trusting and loving to his gf with his monies and resources.

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by victorian(f): 7:27pm On May 16, 2020
BabbanBura:

Thought the bells will soon ring ni?

cheesy awon go and marry crew!

Smiles, i get cold feet when pressured into marriage . No one preasures me , not even family members . Let the love,peace and care flow naturally . In due time ,we will marry for the world is not about to end.

cheesy

Easy peasy wins the race in this one . I don't need such pressure , not now not ever .

You can marry my good friend . in not holding u back grin
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by LovelyPoison(f): 7:44pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:

It was never intended.
I know sha sincerely I don't blame u or any guy who has commented on this post some girls are really mean, got some friends who date guys for money nd still treat them lyk scumbags. Back in sec schl. i had some male besties who will buy gifts worth of 5k or 10k for their gf for valentine and in my mind I'll be lyk beta buy shoes, clothes or other stuffs rather than spend on a girl who will still put it in her bucket list to break up with u lyk its a game.
Always had a rule of not collecting cash or gifts from guys in sec schl. especially when I know they re into me except maybe b-day gifts sha. Even though d notion has slightly changed now personally I don't fancy d idea of asking my bf for money cos I'll feel lyk a liability nd a burden to d guy, I prefer to ask my parents or siblings or even hustle for it.
My advice to all guys and ladies out there is that don't be stupid for love and at d same time don't be stingy( not in the monetary aspect) for love when u find d right person ur heart will surely give u a notification.
My 2 cents though

2 Likes

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Westernlove: 7:53pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:

Lol.. I know why u are asking. 24.

But let me point a few things.

She has never asked me for money.

She is very hard working, no matter how little, she always want to do something.

She clearly told me she is not my responsibility (a more reason I feel she didn't want to l tell me about the mum's degree of illness) I can't say she didn't tell me about the illness when she was always traveling and I am aware the mum is sick.

I resisted spending until I saw those pictures.

I even reach out to another of her friend, through whom I met her, it was that one that broke everything down and told me my girl actually tried and that it's been a battle.

Some other girls would have bug me from day 1 about the mum's illness and ask me for money. But this girl never did. She only told me her mum is ill when I saw how frequent she travelled but the degree is what I never knew.

And here nairaland men are calling her broke as if they came with money from heaven. I don't ever use the word "broke" on anyone.

Lol na here the loophole dey guy, I never wanted to engage u until I saw these lines, See guy, all those pretending pure format. She was doing all that gaining your trust and patiently waiting for the right time to harvest u lol. It's something I have personally experienced. Truth Is Female beings are extremely SMART when It comes to MANIPULATION......I'm not criticizing u for sending money for her mom's treatment. But say u go date Naija lady and she won't form one format for u na lie.....It's a Root thing embedded In them. Someone has Just to be always one step ahead of them....
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Mcslize: 7:54pm On May 16, 2020
victorian:

That's where u are wrong. He will never turn into my worst enemy if he stops spending money on me .

I don't love him cos of his money alone . i love him cos he has and he believes in giving . like i do to any guy i date and in love with.
I use to give and spend alot on my broke exes until i decided to call it quits with dating broke guys , because the ones i spent money on were ungrateful . that's typical of most nigerians. So i understand where u are coming from.

You feed and care for your broke girl or guy and in the first sign of trouble they disappear . i have been in such unfortunate relationships in the past .

That's why when i went under . i kept off men and focused on bouncing back before dating anyone and i vow i will never date a broke guy ever again. At least my head no suppose forbid successful guys like myself or higher than myself .

I abstained, worked tirelessly for 4 good years ! Determined in rising up again and i did , that's when my now bf gave me a call and asked for a date . which i obliged and the rest is history .

So God forbid he stops crediting my account ? I will never ever leave him. He has my complete loyalty till the end .
I will never be have like those scumbags i dated in my past.
In not ungrateful. And i won't be mean at this latter age of my life. Money is good no doubt but i don't base my lovelife just on money alone.
And moreover I'm not broke . if he stops giving money. I have mine . I will definitely share with him. God knows i will.

I see!
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by victorian(f): 7:57pm On May 16, 2020
Mcslize:

I see!

See very well.

I have added to what i said . Read it again smiley
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Westernlove: 8:02pm On May 16, 2020
Naija246:
no reply am again; the boy nah fool.
The more I read the thread the angrier I get.
My dad so hates soft men like this ehnn.

Some men will always be foolish to Women no matter what you tell them.
Leave am, the boy will commit suicide las las by the time women are done with him.
I know someone similar who later committed suicide after spending a fortune on some girl.

Absolutely true, You will be surprised there are still many guys like this out there. I still even had one telling me he wants to raise the family of a young girl of about 23yrs lol......I just bursted Into laughter because this guy doesn't even have 1/3 of my finance and can't even stand my Intelligence et all. I'm not downplaying him though but I'm Just wondering the kind of brain and mentality some men have though......

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 16, 2020
LovelyPoison:
Lmao ahan bros d moniker just means dat i can be cool, calm and normal but can be very abnormal if u wanna prove something is going wrong upstairs
Still, e dey fear me. Na to handle you with left hand be that. Make you no injure person pikin.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
no no , I don stop betting since 2019.. I foolishly lost 5k$ due to selfishness, impatience and too know.. abi make I say due to fear sha.. omo I just dey pick on everyone on nairaland since morning.. if your post is not in sync with mine, na abuse I go abuse you grin
Lol take heart bro, better go come
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
e get why. Shebi, I b mumu? We go know how far.
lol. Carry on. Nothing do you. cool
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by seanwilliam(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2020
Abouwaza:

Lol take heart bro, better go come
funniest thing be say, everything happened in twinkle of an eye.. amen bro.. thanks
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 9:37pm On May 16, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol na here the loophole dey guy, I never wanted to engage u until I saw these lines, See guy, all those pretending pure format. She was doing all that gaining your trust and patiently waiting for the right time to harvest u lol. It's something I have personally experienced. Truth Is Female beings are extremely SMART when It comes to MANIPULATION......I'm not criticizing u for sending money for her mom's treatment. But say u go date Naija lady and she won't form one format for u na lie.....It's a Root thing embedded In them. Someone has Just to be always one step ahead of them....

Lol.. Bro, no wahala.

Even my pal who called her was falling for the stories she told him. Despite glaring evidence, she still insisted that she didn't block me and that it is a phone malfunction.

I had to ask my friend, why isn't the same malfunction denying her own friend access to her WhatsApp contact?

I connected my WiFi to my friends phone and told him to add her WhatsApp number. Right there he saw the WhatsApp profile is active and his countenance changed.

I told him the girl is lying and he should forget about all those bullshiit she told him. I raised more pointers so that he can see what she is doing.

Anyway, we go see Las las if I won't retaliate.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by LovelyPoison(f): 9:41pm On May 16, 2020
Nukubib:
Still, e dey fear me. Na to handle you with left hand be that. Make you no injure person pikin.
Nah ur safe with me don't worry, buh am not dat bad cos I'll warn you first
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 9:42pm On May 16, 2020
Naija246:
no reply am again; the boy nah fool.
The more I read the thread the angrier I get.
My dad so hates soft men like this ehnn.

Some men will always be foolish to Women no matter what you tell them.
Leave am, the boy will commit suicide las las by the time women are done with him.
I know someone similar who later committed suicide after spending a fortune on some girl.

I don't know how I missed this one. Lol. Me fool? Me. Commit suicide.

Same. U said u will feed my entire family

Okay. I no blame u...
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by tunize(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2020
even the back up is not an option because, your backup is somebody's else back up that can as well live at anytime.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Greatzeus(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
who are u currently dating? A foreigner?
Have you given your mum 100k this year? Don't tell me I don't want to know,it's a rhetorical question.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 10:33pm On May 16, 2020
Greatzeus:

Have you given your mum 100k this year? Don't tell me I don't want to know,it's a rhetorical question.
my mum is late. Are u satisfied now?

1 Like

Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Oyadorf(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2020
Waist:
My perspective is that a Nigeria guy must fall mugu for Nigeria girl, never give a girl what you can not give out, or dash.
God bless you. I gbadun this your statement.
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by VanillaIyce(f): 11:20pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
Recently,

I discovered that a lot of Nairalander men have been wailing about their sour relationships with Nigerian girls and it is not surprising to me.

You would be foolish if you do not have a backup when dating a Nigerian girl and I do not say this because I am a flirt or womanizer, at least I can boast that girls I have dated is laughably very very very low in comparison to what is obtainable out there.

It is no news that most Nigerian girls are unstable mentally and emotionally.

For the ones who lamented about money they spent or how they almost went bankrupt, I am not surprised about one not let other guys bully you as if they never fell "mugu" to any Nigerian girl.

However, you will run into problems when start treating them like wife instead just a girlfriend. This is were we make mistakes.

Early this year, I was chatting with my girl and before I know what's up, her whatsapp line became inactive. This was surprising to me and I called her immediately to know whether she blocked me to which she said why would she block me. I told her to check and she said she will cos she was charging her phone. Next morning it was still same thing so I kept calling because I thought maybe the phone had been stolen.

I didn't think she blocked me. Why would I? Eventually, she picked the call and told me she checked but the whatsapp is not on her phone and some other things were wiped off. I believed this because he had been complaining about the phone for which I sent her money to fix it prior to this.

Anyway, I didn't bother about it after while and I stopped asking and just kept communications on normal calls, at least she didn't block me there and that didn't give me any reason to suspect I was blocked. I also didn't want to seem like a pest if prop further (you know how Nigerian girls react when you do)

So last month, I was calling her and when I do, she would cut the call. This was unusual to me. She did this for almost a week until I reached out to her friend in order to know what was happening. The friend let me know that the mum's health is bad. Her friend sent me pictures of the mums condition and it was an eyesore.

I know my girl(I may not be her guy lol) to be one who does not like bugging you with her problem but why would her friend know this and I do not? I thought about this for some seconds and waved it off. I probed the friend further to know the expenses and the friend told me about 300k is needed. I wanted to sent 100k but for some weird reasons, I sent 60k with a plan to send 40k after a while. At least that will help start something.

few days after that, I noticed that the friend was getting response from her faster and relaying them to me on whatsapp since when I called she does not pick. I had to ask the friend if she is communicating with my girl (I may not be her guy lol) on whatsapp and the friend said yes, she is. I said okay.

Thereafter, my girl (I may not be her guy lol) called me, probably to thank me for the money, but I missed it so she left a text message. She told her friend that she called but I didn't pick and wondered whether I was angry. The friend messaged me in the morning and queried why I didn't pick the call or whether I am still angry. I told the friend I missed it because the phone was not with me and that I am not angry.

So this is where it got interesting...

last week, the friend upload a picture that looks like one from my girl's status wishing her happy birthday and today the friend uploaded another thanking my girl (I may not be her guy lol) for the cake.

At this stage, I was wondering whether I did anything wrong that made this girl not give me her "new" whatsapp number because that was what I thought. I looked at the status of her friend again, saw old pictures of both of them and concluded it is impossible to have new phone and still have this old pictures that were stored in an old phone.

I called her today after that and asked her whether there is any reason for not giving me her "new whatsapp number. That was all I asked and she went defensive and aggressive, saying am I not aware of what happened to her phone blah blah.. same phone I gave her money to fix? Was she expecting me to bring out another money to fix it again? She ended by saying she is not ready for this talk and that we talk about this later.

I said I know but it is just a question. She refused to answer a simple question. I told the friend her reaction when I asked and guess what the friend did? She tried to blackmail me like Nigerian girls do and said my girl is trying to make me understand something and that women like to be listened to all the time. That I should listen instead of reacting. I smiled and within me, I said this one think I am a JJC. What she meant is that I didnt do anything about my girl's phone and that is what she (my girl is reacting to ). WTF?

So, I installed whatsapp on a new line to check her status. Lo and Behold, the profile is active, which means I was blocked all along. I didn't waste time to let the friend know my findings that I was blocked. Same friend only replied "it is well"

Well, I went back to the new whatsapp line and told her I am aware she blocked me and it is good. At least I now know I was blocked instead of assuming

I am not so pained though because when dealing with a Nigerian girl, I have learned to always have backup... we move!
here we go again,sorry what's with the "I may not be her guy lol"?
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 16, 2020
DNSPro:
My brother, na so dem dey complain, especially my elder sister. Na why I dey laugh this particular girl cos even my friend knows me for that.

The day people in my street saw the other side of me the chairman couldn't believe it cos I hardly talk to as I usually mind my business. they summoned me. It took my elder brother's 5 minutes of pleading to control my temper before I met the chairman and since he is an elder, my brother didn't want any disrespect.

The problem I have with humans is, when they know you are quiet or you take things gently, they automatically assume you are stupid. Na so one girl try nonsense , i dey look her dey laugh... she continued, i dey tolerate am. The day I change am for her, fear catch her and she ran![b][/b]

I get one case with baba for my area. He took my stuff from my friend under the guise that he wants to show someone. My friend gave it to him because they had known each other for long. When I started asking for my stuff, the baba was just playing us up and down until I became aggressive. That was when I found out he sold my stuff. He is currently hiding under the guise of corona. Me sha know say baba must sleep inside prison when time come, I don't care about his age and I told him already.

Make we leave the matter sha.. temper no good. I have also destroyed a lot of things. One thing still haunts me till today is the fact that I made my mother cry out anger. I never knew she will leave after 3 days. Not a good memory bro.
Guy what you said about people is true I am a gentle clam guy in reality but people use it as an advantage over me but when I display my other side a little they dodge me, I have this friend of mine I am working with now, he thinks his smarter than me to the extent he told me to my face I don't have sense but I don't mind because his cup is almost full
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by 2dice01: 11:24pm On May 16, 2020
Greatzeus:

Why is it always mom

What about the dad
We all cherish our mom and most times forget that the Dad was the major Donor that leads to the Children
Re: Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl by Westernlove: 12:07am On May 17, 2020
Intrepid01:
Guy listen, you see those guys consoling you, are your enemies and you will surely fall maga again, from all your comments I read. There’s a difference between helping a stranger and helping a lady you’re with.

Never in your life should you extend a hand of help to a lady you’re yet to confirm her loyalty 100%. Many of these girls are in it for the benefits, so you need to wise up.
Let me tell you, the highest I have given a lady is 5k, there’s nothing you wanna say in this world, it will never be more than that.

Let me share a personal story, there’s this lady I met when I wanted to acquire a landed property through all this agent companies advertising properties. The lady attended to me and saw how much I was dropping monthly for the instalmental payment. Although we’ve been friends before then, she got closer to me after then. This babe go dey stylishly ask me for money, we’ll hangout, ofcourse I’ll pay for everything but will not give her a dime. After a while she came out directly and ask me for money, I told her I don’t give anyone who is not my wife money, I am working for my future wife and children, anyone who isn’t part of that can’t have my money. She was shocked. But that’s the way it goes.

Another babe on WhatsApp was asking me last week to buy her a chop chop platter worth 12k , she knows I can afford it, I laughed at her, she asked why, I said you’ll eat it and take the energy to go to your boyfriends house baa...I don’t do such business.

Another thing is you people should stop doing as if you can’t do without sex, ladies are using sex as a weapon to get guys. You will not die if you don’t have sex. The estate agent lady was always shocked whenever she came to my house and I wouldn’t even make any attempt to touch her, yes I didn’t touch her cos I knew her game plan, I’ll touch her and then she says she needs money before she’ll allow me. But as a guy man, naaa I don’t fall for such trap, we see the end of the game from the beginning.

How in the world would you send 60k to one random girl all in the name of girlfriend, to even think you were planning to send additional 40k, whattt, forget all those rubbish you dey talk say you be nice person, you acted mugu.

You might be wondering if I ever sent money to a lady, yes I once did, but you know what I had already cut ties with the lady and the mother was sick, also her mum, who is a Pastor, had once helped me out on some spiritual issues before. So when I heard she had accident and needed money for operation, I sent 20k to the mum’s account. I and the mum still talk on the fone till today, but for the girl naaa, even when she called to thank me for the money I gave to her mum, I didn’t pick the call. I needed to give an impression that I didn’t give her cos of you, not at all and never will I.

So guy, WISE UP!!!!

SEE MY PERSONAL PERSON HERE.......I WISH WE HAVE JUST 40% OF OUR TYPE AMONG NIGERIAN MEN, THOSE LEECHES BRAIN GO RESET TO "NORMAL DEFAULT SETTING" I SWEAR MOST NIGERIAN MEN TOO DEY MUMU FOR LADIES!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert / been Disturbing Me Since Then Help / Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.