Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning - Food (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning (113076 Views)

Photos Of The Human Being I Killed Early This Mourning / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Papichulostunne(m): 6:08am On May 16, 2020
Dominatrix:
That monkey should be kept as a pet not food. This js one of the reasons why we can never move forward in this country. Why f*ck did you kill it
You still put am for pot, make I tell you Bon apetit? you're a damn fool niggarr!!!! angry angry angry

Dogs should be kept as pet too but we eat them in Nigeria so i dont think your piont is valid.

China dey eat animal una dey wash and here that one no pain u reach abi?

4 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by lanchy: 6:15am On May 16, 2020
Papichulostunne:

So your point in this long essay is what? I should respect an animal? Something God gave you dominion over.. Your sense dey pain you. Wait sorry, your sense dey REALLY dey pain you

Shows the limit of your intelligence, could God in his infinite wisdom have given you that dominion over them to "protect" them. The problem with your small brain is that it does not grasp the concept of positive thinking, instead of seeing the worst outcome in a scenario, imagine also the better option too.

This is the same reason when Nigerians get into power they mis-behave, oppressing people with their new power instead of impressing people with their new power.

God gave you dominion over other animals because it was you he gave the sense of right and wrong, so you can see the injustice done to other animals and use your God given sense to challenge it, that's why most "sensible" people are condemning this action.........and then there is you!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Ournolly: 6:15am On May 16, 2020
This is horrible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hychineson(m): 6:15am On May 16, 2020
Hope you are not staying anywhere around Awka Anambra State?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Rikidony(m): 6:17am On May 16, 2020
Bro this is not good, you ate something related to your humanity, according to Evolution we all came from Monkeys, you should have taken it as a pet, seen a guy who owns a monkey, and they are really good friends. you just ate the next thing related to human.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Banter1(m): 6:18am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please
Why sickness like coronavirus no go dey, when una go dey eat everything wey una see
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Dominatrix(f): 6:19am On May 16, 2020
Papichulostunne:

Dogs should be kept as pet too but we eat them in Nigeria so i dont think your piont is valid.

China dey eat animal una dey wash and here that one no pain u reach abi?

Tell that to those who eat dogs.
My point is very valid to me if I feel monkeys should be kept as pets. Your opinion doesn't make mine invalid. You would sound very weird and stupid if a cannibal quoted you, just saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by YUSTECH3(m): 6:23am On May 16, 2020
If human being I'd careless u can kill am o....if I know u I won't near u much again
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Ibechris2: 6:23am On May 16, 2020
I fear person wey no fear this guy...with the head am seeing their,not only irritates but disgusting.

Now, I know that people are truly suffering in this country.

Wetin white men go bring camera dey snap, na im an African man see as meat. Kai,poverty is a killer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by AreaFada2: 6:33am On May 16, 2020
Iko5000:
Ebola plus covid 19 loading in person belle

More like Ebocov-20. grin cheesy
That would be ultimate bad ass. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 6:33am On May 16, 2020
Nigerians are fond of doing this ruthlessly without caution. How can u just kill anything in sight just because it strayed into your compound? That Monkey would have passed for something else like taming it for entertainment or something.
tot:
Must you kill everything you see? Very barbaric undecided

Anyway, I can see nairaland promotes all these kinds of threads. At this rate one day we will see "come and see the human being I killed". Mschew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by crazycrypto710: 6:36am On May 16, 2020
Jesu!!!
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by MasterJayJay: 6:38am On May 16, 2020
akpur1:

You’re obviously a Dundee. It’s a primate with same reasoning as you, don’t be surprised when a Chinese eat you someday as an animal
I can see you have the same reasoning with monkeys according to you. Monkeys are not related to me. You can adopt them as your sons and daughters

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by friday2011(m): 6:40am On May 16, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
How dare u kill your brother and eat? We are all monkey species.

Hmn, but if a white dude called you monkey, you tag it racist.

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 6:41am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please

You are an idiot, fool
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Chochovini: 6:46am On May 16, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
How dare u kill your brother and eat? We are all monkey species.
. POINT OF Correction, U are a Monkey specie not Me. Im fearfully and wonderfully made by God. In His image and likeness too. Therefore, I dont believe or follow that scientist baldderdash about Man having come from monkeys rubbish. The Bible is clear on how come about Man and no other explanation whatsoever can ulter that.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Chochovini: 6:49am On May 16, 2020
Devops:
You should be arrested asap.
. FOR WHAT Exactly if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by youska(m): 6:51am On May 16, 2020
Well co congratulations! You just ate a human... undecided
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 6:53am On May 16, 2020
Op is not normal!!!! How d heck can sm1 eat this ?? Jesus!!! U don't av conscience at all, u don't ! U can even eat a human being !
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Chochovini: 7:00am On May 16, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
Chaiii..

Murderer.

You killed this animal without any conscience.

Let God forgive u cry
. U GUYS Are damn funny. Did this man kill a human being for crying out loud?

Why is almost everybody here sounding as if he just did? Monkeys are mammals. An animal to be either kept as pets or killed for food. In fact, there are special monkey hunters. You think they are in the bush to play Ludo, whot or chess game with the monkeys?

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by eneyoduke(m): 7:00am On May 16, 2020
This is how it all started in Wuhan and it was called Covid 19 I hope ur will not be 20
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Chochovini: 7:10am On May 16, 2020
ignis:
Anybody that eats monkey can eat human being.
. HOW Do U mean? Pls Expanciate.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Bahamas95(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2020
All these animal right activists are so annoying, what is wrong killing a monkey for food. Is it an endangered specie

Now wey things rugged for the country nai some people go dey talk anyhow cos dem get food wey dem dey eat for house. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by emusmithyy(m): 7:16am On May 16, 2020
osazsky:
in sane countries u will be arrested if u slaughter a chicken..the monkey is not an endangered specie...Google is ur friend.very sweet meat...don't be biased in the animal kingdom all animals are equal..they are all good source of meat...if it were a tiger I for complain..cuz they are very few and give birth once or twice in thier life time...they have sex most times but hardly get pregnant.. try to watch good stations on dstv like nat geo not all this osun broadcasting service u are watching up and down grow up

You obviously don't know what I'm talking about for you to bring up chicken.

An animal left his location and mistakenly wondered to yours. Then you killed it. If that's not a POVERTY MINDSET, I don't know what it.

The other nations would simply send it back or keep it as pets. Even when whales get stuck on the seashore, we start killing them. That's POVERTY-STRICKEN mentality you are exhibiting.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Chochovini: 7:16am On May 16, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
You just killed a fellow human.

Observe your penance!
. HOW Are Monkeys Humans? Do people have TAILS in your place? Move on all fours and live in the Trees in the forest or jungle? My own people dont. So Monkeys are just like every other animal to be eaten or kept as pets period.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by emusmithyy(m): 7:17am On May 16, 2020
Jegie:
So the right doesn't apply to those animal's meat you buy in the market or the the animals you kill during the festive seasons.

Your knowledge on the topic is -70.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Chochovini: 7:20am On May 16, 2020
buzorcharles:
Why must it be the pic where u were cutting off the head u sent. It looks like u are committing murder.
. IT WAS Actually the butchering process. The animal had been long killed and even roasted before that time. All butcher process starts from cutting the head of the animals.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by ehinmowo: 7:20am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:

Guy you no get conscience oo. If I had known you face to face, I would be avoiding you from now on. Why will anybody kill monkey? You even get joy dey behead am, won eat am. Nawa oo.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by 02Kebreal(m): 7:21am On May 16, 2020
Subhannallah!
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by ioreth69(f): 7:23am On May 16, 2020
Na everything una dey chop,wetin!!!
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by fortune1968: 7:24am On May 16, 2020
Hypocrit:
For killing your cousin... lol. You are sick.
It is obvious that you an irresponsible somebody . Other comments on your post confirm this . You surely need a mental observations before you start eating your family members .
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by AsawanaDgreat: 7:26am On May 16, 2020
Monkey pox loading...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.