Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning - Food (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning (113075 Views)

Photos Of The Human Being I Killed Early This Mourning / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by IamHonourable1: 4:35am On May 16, 2020
This monkey was worth 40k when sold alive.You could use some fraction of the proceeds to buy a sizeable live goat,you would enjoy the goat meat for several days even with your family and still have some change in your pocket.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 4:39am On May 16, 2020
U dare not try this in Awka, Anambra state.

This looks really gross...
U get mind sha o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 4:39am On May 16, 2020
Haba!! this barbaric. You arent suppose to kill talklesss of eating it.

I don't even know they eat monkey. A monkey ffs!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by igbowoman: 4:42am On May 16, 2020
Some of the ritualists we see in the news are nairaland members.The OP is one of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by lekspot01(m): 4:42am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please
Am not too sure you can make heaven
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Bnladan(m): 4:44am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:
This is murder, OP should be arrested.
This one fit eat human being. Its gory and barbaric. But wc mod even sent dis to FP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Abbeybailey(m): 4:47am On May 16, 2020
omhor:
"Agbari monkey, e dey sweet well well...." grin
Can you eat that ?. Just asking. I think it's sickening to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by igbowoman: 4:47am On May 16, 2020
Maybe he will use the head to prepare isi monkey while his mates eat isi ewu
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by udemzyudex(m): 4:51am On May 16, 2020
Blood of jesus embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by akpur1(m): 4:52am On May 16, 2020
MasterJayJay:
You eat chickens and you are condemning someone eating monkey.

When did monkey became members of your family?
You’re obviously a Dundee. It’s a primate with same reasoning as you, don’t be surprised when a Chinese eat you someday as an animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:58am On May 16, 2020
If you can eat monkey, you can eat human too.

I fear you bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:59am On May 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
You nor supposed eat this thing na
What brand of kush do you align with ? Just wanna know bra
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by XuJiTao: 5:02am On May 16, 2020
Nawa ooo if una no kill big Snake una go kill monkey... Hunter Sha plenty for nairaland Sha

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Azatitebi(m): 5:03am On May 16, 2020
This guy should be arrested.. damn cannibalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by taibod: 5:06am On May 16, 2020
chai I fear you o see as dat thing b like human being on top table nd u dey Slatter am ona welcome o
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by gracevile: 5:20am On May 16, 2020
my friend asked me to escot her to get meat one day i followed her thinking she will buy beef or goat meat but las las na monkey meat she buy i stood there helplessly looking and thinking wat if in the cause of visiting her i ate monkey meat unknowingly, i think i threw up just from the tot of it, walked away and never ate anything from that House again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Sweetcho: 5:20am On May 16, 2020
So you mean to say you couldn't catch a fish? Disgusting and disgraceful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by watchindelta(m): 5:24am On May 16, 2020
I Don eat monkey wel wel back in the days, we used to buy the dried once from igbudu market in warri meh, I dnt know many Nigerians dnt eat monkey here oh.

4 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by bewla(m): 5:39am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:
It look like a small baby
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by lanchy: 5:49am On May 16, 2020
There is hope for Nigeria, most people are condemning this action, and rightly so. These type of animals that are closer to man in the evolutionary chain deserve respect, in this life other living things deserve respect, it is the mark of a true "human being", respect those before you, so those after you can do the same.

Monkeys, Apes and a lot of other living things deserve their own respect and you NOT to interfere with them just for your amusement or otherwise. That is the ONLY reason I like India, they understand and treat each living animal with respect, even though they the Indians are a waste of space and number one rape capital of the World.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by bkool7(m): 5:52am On May 16, 2020
mulante:
This is strange.

How can you behead something that looks like a child?

Doesn't that tell u what he's capable of?

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by bkool7(m): 5:56am On May 16, 2020
Abdulquadrimuha:
Haba!! this barbaric. You arent suppose to kill talklesss of eating it.

I don't even know they eat monkey. A monkey ffs!!!!!!

Some people eat humans- what's monkey?

They're all cannibals

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Papichulostunne(m): 5:57am On May 16, 2020
mulante:
This is strange.

How can you behead something that looks like a child?

Bros na Animal.. God told Peter he should pick whatever ANIMAL he want to eat.

I repeat "WHATEVER ANIMAL"

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by anyicash(m): 5:59am On May 16, 2020
You are very wicked and also a murderer..you should be jailed for life..Serial killer like you.

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by hope4nigeria(m): 6:00am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:
Op can eat human being, he's a vampire.

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Papichulostunne(m): 6:03am On May 16, 2020
To all of you that say it almost human and that if he can eat thw monkey he can eat humans.. If you born pikin and the pikin be like monkey you no go dey dodge am for road?

I'm sorry to say this but you might believe you evolved from Monkeys but not Me.

I was created by God and he gave me dominion and power to subdue any animal and eat whatever one of them i feel like eating.

You have restricted yourself to eating Goat, Cow, chicken and so u judge someone rating monkey because you cannot eat it?

SMH

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Dominatrix(f): 6:03am On May 16, 2020
That monkey should be kept as a pet not food. This js one of the reasons why we can never move forward in this country. Why f*ck did you kill it
You still put am for pot, make I tell you Bon apetit? you're a damn fool niggarr!!!! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by rhames(m): 6:05am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please

evrything ogaala!

Na hunger dey wire you like this?

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by madakx: 6:06am On May 16, 2020
Guy you get mind o,killing your fellow human, I hope you dnt killed one of your family member

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Papichulostunne(m): 6:07am On May 16, 2020
lanchy:
There is hope for Nigeria, most people are condemning this action, and rightly so. These type of animals that are closer to man in the evolutionary chain deserve respect, in this life other living things deserve respect, it is the mark of a true "human being", respect those before you, so those after you can do the same.

Monkeys, Apes and a lot of other living things deserve their own respect and you NOT to interfere with them just for your amusement or otherwise. That is the ONLY reason I like India, they understand and treat each living animal with respect, even though they the Indians are a waste of space and number one rape capital of the World.

So your point in this long essay is what? I should respect an animal? Something God gave you dominion over.. Your sense dey pain you. Wait sorry, your sense dey REALLY dey pain you

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by czar2k16(m): 6:07am On May 16, 2020
This is really troubling. . . . . sad Some people can indeed eat anything!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.