Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning - Food (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning (113059 Views)

Photos Of The Human Being I Killed Early This Mourning / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Chochovini: 7:26am On May 16, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Gosh! You eat monkey? That means you can eat human flesh. Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa!
You just committed murder. So u fit chop fingers like human finger, toes, Aaaaaaaaaaah I wan vomit angry
Spits

Enwe Imoka! This is an abomination in Awka. If you do this in Awka, you will be required to do burial ceremony for it, else you will die mysteriously
. BROS Wait o, U mean, for an ordinary Monkey? Na wao... Thesame way, if a typical Indian man sees U killing a Cow, he will react.
Now, what about people who eats Lizards, Chameleon, Vulture? U suprise abi?

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by kaludestiny10(m): 7:28am On May 16, 2020
All these holier than thou nairalanders wey dey criticize the op because he killed a money that invaded his territory and converted the same money into a meal, should pls free the op. I know that most people may not be comfortable with such an animal as a meat, but the op should be left to enjoy his meal in peace. What about those Chinko people that consume lizards, rats, moneys, worm etc. Its not as a result of poverty, but that is what they are used to.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Henri8: 7:28am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:
This is murder, OP should be arrested.

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Monaco2(m): 7:29am On May 16, 2020
C as almost all of una Dey talk nonsense, y una feel say person wey eat monkey fit eat human?!?
Dats foolishness.... monkey na very sweet meat n e no bad at all if person kill am chop, even dog wey dem Dey use do pet sef pipo Dey eat am not to talk of correct bush meat mtcheew Mona park well joor, una too Dey misbehave shuo, China wey develop pass una by far Dey chop anything una wey Dey back back Dey talk trash, some sef Dey swear for d guy because he kill bush meat chop, una no well at all o

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Kingdollar28(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please

U shall perish for this...

Mark my word...

U shall know no peace until you realise the gravity of the calamity you have done..

Traditional aspect of it aside, in a sane country, if you try this, you will be jailed !!

You have just brought curse to yourself and entire family! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Chochovini: 7:30am On May 16, 2020
AmazingMOG:
forgive him for what?
. ABEG Help me ask them o. People are just typing trash because of an ordinary Monkey. An animal for that matter.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nosaghae(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2020
And when them ask you tomorrow if you don eat human being b4 you go get mind say no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by SirJonse(m): 7:32am On May 16, 2020
Sisijetue:
Hungerbad grin

May his soul keep resting well cry. @HUNGERBAD

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 7:32am On May 16, 2020
fortune1968:
It is obvious that you an irresponsible somebody . Other comments on your post confirm this . You surely need a mental observations before you start eating your family members .
One of your own was just eaten; you should be more concern about that, mr responsibility. nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by sisisioge: 7:32am On May 16, 2020
ffo:

Sisioge , what is it

grin grin grin grin

Sorry.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Chochovini: 7:33am On May 16, 2020
MasterJayJay:
You eat chickens and you are condemning someone eating monkey.

When did monkey became members of your family?
. PLS Ask them. Dont know why almost everybody‘s just commenting rubbish here over an ordinary monkey, an animal.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by bluefilm: 7:35am On May 16, 2020
Chai.

See as the guy calmly beheaded the monkey like a seasoned cultist.

Tufiakwa. cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by kyng(m): 7:35am On May 16, 2020
After if oyibo call us Black monkey we go dey vex but see people dey comments
"You actually killed your ancestors"
"This things be like human being"
"He be like small pikin"
"You kill your brother"

Why we dey make racist comments to ourselves calling the monkey our brother

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Sergioaguero: 7:37am On May 16, 2020
NEW MODEL DIGITAL PH METER (AUTOMATIC CALIBERATION)

Fish fries, fingerlings, juveniles and others cannot survive in waters below pH 6.5 and above pH 7.5 for long periods.

The optimum pH for fish is between 6.5 and 7.5. Fish will grow poorly and reproduction will be affected at consistently higher or lower pH levels...

Automatic Button Caliberation Digital PH meter for testing water purity and pH

Automatic Calibration Digital pH Meter with ATC,Water Quality Tester 0.01pH High Accuracy, 0.00-14.00 Measurement Range, 0.01 Resolution Measure Handheld PH Pen Tester

Buy on Whatsapp or C.a.l.l. 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4

Note:
Price N10,000.

Pay on delivery in lagos.

Delivery fee in Lagos N1000.

Limited Stock Available,

More Stock up of device uncertain due to Corona Virus Pandemic and Govt. ban on International Flight.

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by ifko: 7:40am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please

1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Bruno3000(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2020
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Mr man 'Christ' means the anointed one. Anybody can be the anointed one. I hv not mentioned any body's name, Mr judge.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by anambraamaka: 7:44am On May 16, 2020
E be Things
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 7:44am On May 16, 2020
salford1:

And what proof do you have to back up your contrary opinion?

I mean an academic research backed up proof not some conspiracy theory website or Trump's tweet.

Thank you
I am not aware of any academic research o that says it originated from animal. So you mean you have already done your research and find out it was from animal? Then why are countries still researching the source of the virus even till this very moment. Now base on the research you did, what animal is the carrier and who is the index case and the part of the market it was contacted? You will surely swallow everything thrown at you as long it is wrap in white. This one think i am a follower of trump. I don't follow or asslick people, i follow sound reasoning and judgement. I am not a zombie like you.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by philip0906(m): 7:48am On May 16, 2020
lekki1444:
that is not a desperate man that is a diabolic man. learn how to tell the difference. look at his hardened rough dirty looking skin ? thats from eating lots of rubbish. but i know he is not desperate because he attempted to wear trendy sneakers although it does not look good onn him because his skin looks disgusting and dull and blackish from eating trash
Lemao grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2020
Op this is cannibalism... When u eat a fellow primate it's cannibalism
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by MrChriz: 7:54am On May 16, 2020
Carnibal spotted..
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by oranget(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2020
You are still eating monkey, despite all what is going on.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Iamtoowise: 7:55am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:

If you kill this without it provoking you, then you just commit a serious crime against your distant cousin. Na una type dy eat human meat. Big Kelebe to your face onyeochi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Handsomecole(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2020
This is very terrible, they don't eat monkeys for God's sake... it's forbidden on my home town ... This looks like a child it's like eating a human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by oshom09(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2020
Orgbeny abeg no go dey transmit another virus ooooo. We are yet to over COVID19 and yet you are eating EBOLA.

If I hear say another virus came out in coming weeks, orgbeny I go report u.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by AreaFada2: 8:05am On May 16, 2020
Chochovini:
. ABEG Help me ask them o. People are just typing trash because of an ordinary Monkey. An animal for that matter.
I do not support killing monkey in this day and age especially those facing extinction due to deforestation and use of herbicides in farms.

But some monkeys are very plentiful and invade corn, cocoa, plantain, banana, and other fruit farms.

But how does one kill a monkey these days? With a gun I guess. shocked
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by omohlexy: 8:06am On May 16, 2020
That's a baboon
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by kay29000(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2020
Your name should be Mike the Barbarian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by enemyofprogress: 8:13am On May 16, 2020
See the monkey teeth like funjosh own
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by enemyofprogress: 8:15am On May 16, 2020
oshom09:
Orgbeny abeg no go dey transmit another virus ooooo. We are yet to over COVID19 and yet you are eating EBOLA.

If I hear say another virus came out in coming weeks, orgbeny I go report u.
this orgbeny that you spelt na English or Yoruba word?

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by sammchuck1: 8:17am On May 16, 2020
how can a barbarian like this have access to internet, talk less of Nairaland. Gosh. Very disgusting.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Jandedmart: 8:18am On May 16, 2020
chai, OP fit chop person be that

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.