Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning - Food (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning (113086 Views)

Photos Of The Human Being I Killed Early This Mourning / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by dumininu01(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2020
The head tho cheesy cheesy
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 10:49am On May 16, 2020
fabraham:

Chai!!! look at how you massacred this poor creature. You can eat human being.
Haba he just butcherd an animal noni....why relating it to a human.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by ume1000: 10:52am On May 16, 2020
incogni2o:

Do you beleive the Monkey is tour distant relative?
monkies and humans share at least 70 percent of thier genetic makeup. Please stop this foolishness

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by paradiselord: 11:05am On May 16, 2020
Nawah oo
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by isahsalee: 11:06am On May 16, 2020
Clap for yourself for killing humonkey, you must eat the head, the hands and the legs ooo. You Cannibal!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by tunary(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Oga you can eat human being oooh shocked

So with the head looking like human you still get mind eat am

Tufiakwa
Hunger don beat you once? The head (Looking like human) does that mean it is human?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by kingcalors(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2020
Are you living in a forest? You wan eat monkey? Chie! Are you sure you dont eat human being?
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 11:15am On May 16, 2020
ume1000:
monkies and humans share at least 70 percent of thier genetic makeup. Please stop this foolishness

Prove it to me.

Who is the foolish one if you can't prove it.

Or youve never proved it.

Believing every gabage scientists write.

If you havent ever in your life proved it.

Then you are 100 times more of a Fool than I am.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:17am On May 16, 2020
fabraham:

Chai!!! look at how you massacred this poor creature. You can eat human being.
Exactly my thought.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Donben007: 11:17am On May 16, 2020
This guy can eat human being...

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Burchester: 11:18am On May 16, 2020
Wow
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by philip0906(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2020
gare:

Where do you live that monkey in jumping into your house? It must be very close to a forest or jungle, after you go put mouth for issues concerning people living in the city.
Y'all ain't got chills mehn grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by ume1000: 11:25am On May 16, 2020
incogni2o:

Prove it to me.

Nonsense.
the phone you use was produce by observing natures way of communication (wavelength ) the drugs you take (enzyme and CO play a part) , your very knowledge of your environment scientist taught you all ,

How come you doubt this

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by tonididdy(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please
what monstrosity of a forest do you live in for a monkey to pay you a visit.

anyway just to remind you Ebola is real also.

just negodu your knife sef, you sure you not be ritualist

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by humblemikel(f): 11:35am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:

YOU ARE EVIL
AND GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR THE LIFE YOU JUST TOOK WHICH YOU CAN'T GIVE

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Heavance(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2020
Murderrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by omhor(f): 11:51am On May 16, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Can you eat that ?. Just asking. I think it's sickening to me.

I can't put that in my mouth walai!
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by ARAGON22(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2020
Human being can eat nonsense this corona period oooh... What if that thing is a winch. See d way he opens his teeth sef

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Abbeybailey(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2020
omhor:

I can't put that in my mouth walai!
You ate too beautiful to do that. That's a mark of hunger right there. The guy is a straight up cannibal.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by omoharry(f): 11:54am On May 16, 2020
You are a despicable human being .You should be ashamed of your self .Tomorrow you will take your sorry ass to Kenya and South Africa. pay huge some of money to see their wildlife.shame on you and your cruelty to our wildlife.Make hunger nor make you eat human for food someday .

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 12:01pm On May 16, 2020
osazsky:
in sane countries u will be arrested if u slaughter a chicken..the monkey is not an endangered specie...Google is ur friend.very sweet meat...don't be biased in the animal kingdom all animals are equal..they are all good source of meat...if it were a tiger I for complain..cuz they are very few and give birth once or twice in thier life time...they have sex most times but hardly get pregnant.. try to watch good stations on dstv like nat geo not all this osun broadcasting service u are watching up and down grow up
tastes like human meat tbh
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 12:03pm On May 16, 2020
Remaboy:
Mikespecialone, let's talk man to man. Forget all these pipo for now.

I know say hunger bad. I know say E bad well well. But you see that animal enh.. E resemble human being.
To kill something wey resemble human being no fresh na.
How you go behead something wey look like pikin, con chop im body and fingers. If some pipo sight you, they fit call you ritualist. For some tribes, na taboo.

E just no fresh, enh. I no go bash you but I hope you understand what I am saying. On a man to man levels.
nice talk mate , I like you
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by molas02: 12:05pm On May 16, 2020
only in tail that makes different. look at the leg, hand, chest and to finish it all, go back and review the head. this is human being. seeing this pics I have never and will never eat monkeys
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 12:05pm On May 16, 2020
lekki1444:
that is not a desperate man that is a diabolic man. learn how to tell the difference. look at his hardened rough dirty looking skin ? thats from eating lots of rubbish. but i know he is not desperate because he attempted to wear trendy sneakers although it does not look good onn him because his skin looks disgusting and dull and blackish from eating trash
ma nigga ma nigga , I feel I know you brother
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Rodwave: 12:08pm On May 16, 2020
incogni2o:

Prove it to me.

Nonsense.

That person is right. Some of these primates are 97 % genetically related to human. Chimpanzee is 99 percent related to human. Go back to school.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by omoharry(f): 12:09pm On May 16, 2020
kaludestiny10:
All these holier than thou nairalanders wey dey criticize the op because he killed a money that invaded his territory and converted the same money into a meal, should pls free the op. I know that most people may not be comfortable with such an animal as a meat, but the op should be left to enjoy his meal in peace. What about those Chinko people that consume lizards, rats, moneys, worm etc. Its not as a result of poverty, but that is what they are used to.
the best people to compare this to are the chinkos that eat anything that has pulse..I am sure you will be fortable when you see another Nigerian eating cockroach,bats,frogs,millipede,and all the despicable insect and animals that look weird to eat..our usual habit in Nigeria is to compare our action with another. Now we have now brought ourselves this low by comparing what we eat to that of the chinkos who terrible food.
What he did was done out of poverty and hunger .if the op was very comfortable financially,he would have looked at the monkey as an animal that need to return back to the wild.
The black man especially in Nigeria is dark at heart .We are hostile to nature and its inhabitants but are ever ready to pay money to see these same wildlife in another country .is that not stupidity ?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 12:12pm On May 16, 2020
fexyrich:
Op u are very wicked..May the spirit of that money hunt u everyday...�
spirit of money ?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 12:14pm On May 16, 2020
MuchAdo:

My brother, you have done well.

Don't mind the people condemning you.

They are a bunch of hypocritical lunatics!
you know what I eat ? wink
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 12:14pm On May 16, 2020
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
fvck Christ
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 12:15pm On May 16, 2020
cybriz82:
See him useless dirty hand...
Jesus fucking Christ
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 12:17pm On May 16, 2020
omhor:
"Agbari monkey, e dey sweet well well...." grin
I bet you're sweet too darling I mean that literallywink hi hello
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by donemzy115(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2020
Haaaa....was surprised when I saw the meat inside the pot,,,,so we have people that eat monkey?...this world is full of weird things and experience sha.chai.monkey?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.