Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! (5376 Views)

Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died / Wickedness Of The Highest Order / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2022
Good morning my wise nairalander and once again I believe I can count on your advice....

work with a company, but as a hustler I have just few home lessons I do for selected people who can pay my bills.

This years July I got a home lesson through a trusted friend and believe me guy this people are paying me good money, what I get is more than half of what I earn in my work place, I go there only twice a week.

The parents of the said student I'm teaching are working with the govt, the dad is a colonel in Nigeria army and the mom works with inec, so this people are rich.

They have a son who am preparing for waec, neco and jamb, he is just 16years, I shouldn't be saying this here guys but I'm fed up, since I got this lesson I know how much I've made apart from my pay from the parents, this boy offered to pay pay me good cash to permit him go out to get his market(drugs) which I rejected, his parents are strict, they instructed me not to allow the boy go out of the house when ever I'm there , the dad specifically called me to monitor the boy and report any strange behavior..

On many occasions I've had few altercations with the boy, to my utter amazement this boy threatened to report me to his father that I stole his iPhone and his money, and nobody wants to end up in a military barracks.

This boy doesn't have that freedom to go out anytime I'm not there for lesson because the parents had also contacted a nanny to watch over them, so when ever I'm there for lesson the nanny is on off, so her off is 2wice per week. May be the nanny allows him too I don't know, but I have invested my time on this boy but he is so addicted!!! He was withdrawn from the hostel where he was schooling may be because of this bad character, I don't want to leave the job without helping the boy!!! The boy can go to any length to frame me before his parents.

Just last week I went there before my resumption time because I came back from office a bit early, so instead of going home direct I decided to drop, guys as I got into the house the door was not properly locked, I found the boy and the nanny smoking weed!!! My God!!!! I was perplexed!!! I knew something was fishing right from the time I saw the nanny attitude towards the boy!!! she claimed she was just helping the boy out of her love for him, cos I will never allow him buy that stuff when I'm there!!

The nanny have being pleading with me not to tell the boys father, that she only helped the boy purchase the stuff out of love and that she does not want to hurt the boys feeling, can u imagine that rubbish? my colleagues at work said if that attitude doesn't affect my huge pay I should just shut my eyes and continue my work, but my conscience will not allow me, some said I can be framed if I say anything. if I tell the dad is in two ways I must provide an evidence to make him believe me, secondly if I do, the son can frame me up before the father and that could spell doom for me!!!

There must be a way to help this young boy out of drugs!!!! Pls help I need your advice wise men in the house. There are still many I can't even be saying here guys.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by Sundaycomputer: 6:49am On Nov 11, 2022
First advice his dad to install CCTV camera , two tell him mummy to put eye on the house girl,

25 Likes

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by phorget(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2022
The boy and the nanny will eventually set you up so I will advice you help him...

Meet with the father confidentially(dont relate with the mother cos they always have a way of protecting their children), tell the father everything you've heard and seen and beg him not to react immediately.
Since he's rich then tell him to install a secret camera so as to be able to see things by himself.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by Skyfornia(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2022
Frame you up how? E be like say your own way no pure too, why are you scared?

Just imagine a teacher scared of disciplining a student under his care cause he is scared of frame up.. that teacher has failed.

One of the roles of a teacher is to shape a child into his bright future.

9 Likes

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by general111(m): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Guy, go and tell the dad for conscience sake.
Dont even waste anytime.
The nanny smokes, that is why she allowed it.
Shw didnt allow him do for love, she allowed him do it because they both do it together..

10 Likes

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by Zonefree(m): 7:07am On Nov 11, 2022
If you're innocent, why are you so scared of being framed up?

Maybe you're lashing the nanny and the boy is aware.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by Zonefree(m): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Skyfornia:

Just imagine a teacher scared of disciplining a student under his care cause he is scared of frame up.. that teacher has failed.

The guy never tell us why he's scared. It's obvious he's not clean.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by JASONjnr(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2022
I'm not believing this story ..

If you're an upright person, you will do the needful without reporting on this forum. And the fear of being at the barrack after the army man must have stumble on this thread would've been very traumatizing to post it.

If you never stole the boy's phone, you'd have nothing to panic for...

I think you succumbed to his Intimidation and now smoked weed with the boy and plotting on framing the nanny....

This is what I perceived from your stroyline.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by illicit(m): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2022
Bring up the issue wit the nanny and the boy again

Put a recorder in ur pocket

Simple

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by sanya4good(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Advise the father to install CCTV in the house without letting anyone in the house know about it and monitor it from his phone.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by Redoil: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2022
live is too short do not drink panadol for another person headache so keep quiet or they might kill you
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2022
Sundaycomputer:
First advice his dad to install CCTV camera , two tell him mummy to put eye on the house girl,

hmmm!!!
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2022
phorget:
The boy and the nanny will eventually set you up so I will advice you help him...

Meet with the father confidentially(dont relate with the mother cos they always have a way of protecting their children), tell the father everything you've heard and seen and beg him not to react immediately.
Since he's rich then tell him to install a secret camera so as to be able to see things by himself.

should it be in his office?
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by Doubleoh7: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2022
If the parents are as rich as you've painted them to be and up till now have not seen the importance of installing CCTV at every corner of the house, but rather depending on your twice a week visit in order to keep an eye on their son, then I'm sorry they're not only failing as parents they are also failing the boy. Tell them that since you are not always around, that it will help keep an eye on him in your absence. Since u are scared to talk, that way, he will be the one to see with his own eyes

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2022
Skyfornia:

you will not understand what I'm onto
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2022
general111:
Guy, go and tell the dad for conscience sake.
Dont even waste anytime.
The nanny smokes, that is why she allowed it.
Shw didnt allow him do for love, she allowed him do it because they both do it together..

I'm trying sir, I pray for Gods grace
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2022
Zonefree:
If you're innocent, why are you so scared of being framed up?

Maybe you're lashing the nanny and the boy is aware.

Why should u even think I'm lashing the nanny? your mind is dirty guy and needs to be washed
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Zonefree:

The guy never tell us why he's scared. It's obvious he's not clean.

I'm clean guys!!! The boy is threatening to frame me before the dad and I don't want to have that experience of military beating
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2022
JASONjnr:
I'm not believing this story ..

If you're an upright person, you will do the needful without reporting on this forum. And the fear of being at the barrack after the army man must have stumble on this thread would've been very traumatizing to post it.

If you never stole the boy's phone, you'd have nothing to panic for...

I think you succumbed to his Intimidation and now smoked weed with the boy and plotting on framing the nanny....

This is what I perceived from your stroyline.

I don't smoke sir and I never stole his phone or anything in the house!!! this boy has great influence in that house as the only boy in midst of three girls, so you see what I'm facing?
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2022
illicit:
Bring up the issue wit the nanny and the boy again

Put a recorder in ur pocket

Simple

Noted!!! I'll try it again this week

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2022
sanya4good:
Advice the father to install CCTV in the house without letting anyone in the house know about it and monitor it from his phone.

OK sir!!!
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Redoil:
live is too short do not drink panadol for another person headache so keep quiet or they might kill you

hmmm!!! I tot so too
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by Zonefree(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2022
udofia234:

I'm clean guys!!! The boy is threatening to frame me before the dad and I don't want to have that experience of military beating
Clear conscience fears no accusation.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Doubleoh7:
If the parents are as rich as you've painted them to be and up till now have not seen the importance of installing CCTV at every corner of the house, but rather depending on your twice a week visit in order to keep an eye on their son, then I'm sorry they're not only failing as parents they are also failing the boy. Tell them that since you are not always around, that it will help keep an eye on him in your absence. Since u are scared to talk, that way, he will be the one to see with his own eyes

Thanks I'll chip that in
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2022
The story looks somehow tho.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by illicit(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2022
udofia234:

Noted!!! I'll try it again this week

Do so

And avoid eating or drinking carelessly around there

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by phorget(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2022
udofia234:

should it be in his office?

At home.
He would get the playback anytime he want to see the happenings.
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2022
phorget:

At home. He would get the playback anytime he want to see the happenings.

Noted !!!
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by akwesenana: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2022
Udofia234, is the boy having sex with the nanny?
Is this happening in AkwaIbom?
If you report, the parents fit no reward you sef.
Heck, them fit even pass their frustration on you by locking you up join.
Everyone's got their own principles but if na me, I no go sing. cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by Zico777(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2022
udofia234:
Good morning my wise nairalander and once again I believe I can count on your advice....

work with a company, but as a hustler I have just few home lessons I do for selected people who can pay my bills.

This years July I got a home lesson through a trusted friend and believe me guy this people are paying me good money, what I get is more than half of what I earn in my work place, I go there only twice a week.

The parents of the said student I'm teaching are working with the govt, the dad is a colonel in Nigeria army and the mom works with inec, so this people are rich.

They have a son who am preparing for waec, neco and jamb, he is just 16years, I shouldn't be saying this here guys but I'm fed up, since I got this lesson I know how much I've made apart from my pay from the parents, this boy offered to pay pay me good cash to permit him go out to get his market(drugs) which I rejected, his parents are strict, they instructed me not to allow the boy go out of the house when ever I'm there , the dad specifically called me to monitor the boy and report any strange behavior..

On many occasions I've had few altercations with the boy, to my utter amazement this boy threatened to report me to his father that I stole his iPhone and his money, and nobody wants to end up in a military barracks.

This boy doesn't have that freedom to go out anytime I'm not there for lesson because the parents had also contacted a nanny to watch over them, so when ever I'm there for lesson the nanny is on off, so her off is 2wice per week. May be the nanny allows him too I don't know, but I have invested my time on this boy but he is so addicted!!! He was withdrawn from the hostel where he was schooling may be because of this bad character, I don't want to leave the job without helping the boy!!! The boy can go to any length to frame me before his parents.

Just last week I went there before my resumption time because I came back from office a bit early, so instead of going home direct I decided to drop, guys as I got into the house the door was not properly locked, I found the boy and the nanny smoking weed!!! My God!!!! I was perplexed!!! I knew something was fishing right from the time I saw the nanny attitude towards the boy!!! she claimed she was just helping the boy out of her love for him, cos I will never allow him buy that stuff when I'm there!!

The nanny have being pleading with me not to tell the boys father, that she only helped the boy purchase the stuff out of love and that she does not want to hurt the boys feeling, can u imagine that rubbish? my colleagues at work said if that attitude doesn't affect my huge pay I should just shut my eyes and continue my work, but my conscience will not allow me, some said I can be framed if I say anything. if I tell the dad is in two ways I must provide an evidence to make him believe me, secondly if I do, the son can frame me up before the father and that could spell doom for me!!!

There must be a way to help this young boy out of drugs!!!! Pls help I need your advice wise men in the house. There are still many I can't even be saying here guys.

I won't be surprised he may be nacking the nanny sef.
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2022
akwesenana:
Udofia234, is the boy having sex with the nanny?
Is this happening in AkwaIbom?
If you report, the parents fit no reward you sef.
Heck, them fit even pass their frustration on you by locking you up join.
Everyone's got their own principles but if na me, I no go sing. cool

I'm thinking so too bro!!! their closeness is out of it. na so!!! I think I'll just quit the job jejely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Unmarried Ladies Of 30 Years+ Cope With Their Singleness? / Show Me A More Heartbreaking Picture, / I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.