Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? (6753 Views)

Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by sunshineV(f): 9:39am On May 16, 2020
jeff1607:
can a responsible man smoke in front of his parents or kids ?

can a responsible woman smoke when she is pregnant or hoping to better formed offsprings?

since smoking ain't a big deal

what some Peeps don't know is even when stop smoking and you get intimate with someone ,your breath smells like burnt firewood or paper. it's disgusting

* burna boy smokes in front of his mom. He's more responsible than some non smokers

Most of these things only matter even you're poor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Michealky: 9:40am On May 16, 2020
Fact!!! But its like this. We all hate police, why? because they are arrogant and wicked but no, we justify them by the action of one or two men. Same with dreadlocks, tatoo and smoking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by jeff1607(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

* burna boy smokes in front of his mom. He's more responsible than some non smokers

Most of these things only matter even you're poor

of all people u mentioned burna boy?

Do u know him personally? do you know how many times his smoking has put him in trouble while in school with the nuisance he caused?

haven't you seen the way he has been talking to his fans and colleagues? haba

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by jeff1607(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2020
aameyah:

Very disgusting. They would rather spend time in the backyard smoking than bonding with family and their kids.

so true
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Fidelismaria: 9:48am On May 16, 2020

will comment when this gets to fp

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Theundertaker(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2020
What I love about weed is that , u simply don’t care ,, say all u want, I don’t care , u ain’t paying my bills so I would do whatever I please . I can’t marry a woman who doesn’t smoke . What a boring life .

Smoke is good for person wey get the head for am , boy or girl . But if a girl smokes,it should be with class . If u see me on a norms u won’t know I smoke , or even my babe . Only if we r together or with close friends. After sex na weed o, both mixed together is the best feeling ever

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by sunshineV(f): 9:56am On May 16, 2020
jeff1607:

of all people u mentioned burna boy?

Do u know him personally? do you know how many times his smoking has put him in trouble while in school with the nuisance he caused?

haven't you seen the way he has been talking to his fans and colleagues? haba

No I don't know him personally but I'm def sure he's doing better than most non smokers

Wiz khalifa smokes in front of families too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Swtbabyvee(f): 9:58am On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

No I don't know him personally but I'm def sure he's doing better than most non smokers

add tiwa savage to the mix,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by aameyah(f): 9:59am On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
will you suck my balls and tickle my butthole? I love sucha nasties

I wish I can lay my hands on you. I will squeeze those sorry things you call balls until I hear ‘pop’ and jam my pestle down your butthole. Idiotic closet gay.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by sunshineV(f): 10:02am On May 16, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
add tiwa savage to the mix,

Even mayorkun. Truth is most parent will only get mad about this only when you're not doing well financially but say money full ground and bank brekete omo forget o. I swear even religion is for the poor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by sunshineV(f): 10:03am On May 16, 2020
aameyah:

I wish I can lay my hands on you. I will squeeze those sorry things you call balls until I hear ‘pop’ and jam my pestle down your butthole. Idiotic closet gay.

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by rollybest(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

i do sometimes.
Say no to weed smoking. It's dangerous
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by jeff1607(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

I quite agree with you (first paragraph) but the percentage of those smoking (especially weed) doing well to others smoking and not doing well (oin!!) which do u think is more?

wen as a parent you smoke in front of your kids and it's known by welfare officers ,it can get the child taken from him/her
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by sunshineV(f): 10:25am On May 16, 2020
jeff1607:

I quite agree with you (first paragraph) but the percentage of those smoking (especially weed) doing well to others smoking and not doing well (oin!!) which do u think is more?

wen as a parent you smoke in front of your kids and it's known by welfare officers ,it can get the child taken from him/her

Firstly, poverty rate is high in Nigeria so poor people plenty. I don't smoke cus I have no reason to but I bet I can try if when I'm stinking rich

Secondly, u watch too much movies, I get one man for the bank of my house here, he inherited the house, rents out, also living in the same house cus the house is gigantic and also smokes weed in one corner where everyone sees and smells it including his wife and kids
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by jeff1607(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

Firstly, poverty rate is high in Nigeria so poor people plenty. I don't smoke cus I have no reason to but I bet I can try if when I'm stinking rich

Secondly, u watch too much movies, I get one man for the bank of my house here, he inherited the house, rents out, also living in the same house cus the house is gigantic and also smokes weed in one corner where everyone sees and smells it including his wife and kids

Na wa oooo ,you already deducted I watch too many movies from my submission, it's not in Nigeria, no be everybody stayed in naija all through their lives.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by sunshineV(f): 10:32am On May 16, 2020
jeff1607:

Na wa oooo ,you already deducted I watch too many movies from my submission, it's not in Nigeria, no be everybody stayed in naija all through their lives.

Sorry i mean in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Kdon2: 10:35am On May 16, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
i have noticed that most girls who smoke weed are seen as wayward girls and even sometimes, as runs girls.i think smoking is just a habit people learn. it has nothing to do with our individual character
i have friends from high school and uni who smoke weed. We hang out together and they great people with great personality. Most of them are doing well in their chosen fields of life.
our society always judge books from their covers.
Too bad.

#donotjudge
#weedisjustahabit

Because they are wayward.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 11:13am On May 16, 2020
aameyah:

I'll love that , we make a great couple haha .we both evil
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 11:15am On May 16, 2020
Theundertaker:
What I love about weed is that , u simply don’t care ,, say all u want, I don’t care , u ain’t paying my bills so I would do whatever I please . I can’t marry a woman who doesn’t smoke . What a boring life .

Smoke is good for person wey get the head for am , boy or girl . But if a girl smokes,it should be with class . If u see me on a norms u won’t know I smoke , or even my babe . Only if we r together or with close friends. After sex na weed o, both mixed together is the best feeling ever
ma nigga , lol you dey tell my story so

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 11:16am On May 16, 2020
Fidelismaria:

will comment when this gets to fp

lol are we fp yet?
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 11:19am On May 16, 2020
aameyah:
Anyone who smokes weed is irresponsible. I have seen the effect first hand and I hate the lackadaisical attitude it breeds and the dangerous way of living it causes. Drug users are more likely to end up with HIV and other STIs.
lol will you marry me?
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 11:23am On May 16, 2020
jeff1607:

are all non smokers doing well ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 11:29am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=sunshineV post=89604645][/quote]lol thank you for the graphics ,
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheSourcerer: 11:31am On May 16, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Is it just me, I have not seen any reason to smoke weed yet ... Lol, is there any positive effect of smoking it??
checked your profile, you're cool Mate .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by themaestro08(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

Wizkid, davido, dj cuppy, dj Nana they all smoke and still doing well for themselves than some non smokers

Lamest reason I have ever heard? So if these nonentities smoke, so? Who gives a tinkers damn?

Bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Theundertaker(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
ma nigga , lol you dey tell my story so
normal levels .
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by sunshineV(f): 4:06pm On May 16, 2020
themaestro08:

Lamest reason I have ever heard? So if these nonentities smoke, so? Who gives a tinkers damn?

Bullshit.

They paint smokers as people not doing well I only mentioned them to prove otherwise

You call them nonentities but you're not any Better

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by sunshineV(f): 4:07pm On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol thank you for the graphics ,

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 16, 2020
Heistman:
na lie..weed dey motivate to do wetin u no fit do on a normal day if u no gallant
Stop been a slowpoke on my mention! Educate yourself properly before commenting...Go read about the benefits of THC/CBD...Nations are researching and legislating weed approval and management and you are here saying dumbshiit....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
checked your profile, you're cool Mate .
Thankiu bro smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 16, 2020
BurnStoner:

Stop been a slowpoke on my mention! Educate yourself properly before commenting...Go read about the benefits of THC/CBD...Nations are researching and legislating weed approval and management and you are here saying dumbshiit....
u just proved me right dumbass...weed is too strong for weaklings like u..it makes niggas like act like a foolish fool undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 16, 2020
Heistman:
u just proved me right dumbass...weed is too strong for weaklings like u..it makes niggas like act like a foolish fool undecided
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) / How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? / Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.