Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? (45481 Views)

Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm / How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society / Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by Makschinchin: 10:27pm On May 24, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
The world has changed. undecided

So don't expect things to remain thesame. Kids are now smarter and there is easy access to information.

There is also contraceptive and birth control which is easily available so you can have sex without getting pregnant.

The world changed abi humans changed
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by Makschinchin: 10:29pm On May 24, 2020
tobechi20:
evolution. people are becoming wiser. premarital sex was rare because people get married as teenagers before. Now we have singles in thirties, premarital sex must happen

Corrected!!
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by Jochabed(f): 10:51pm On May 24, 2020
Racoon:
The world is changing but God's standard never change.
God bless you.
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by Opeakins(m): 4:48am On May 25, 2020
No b ow fault

Konji nah bastard
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by donnie(m): 7:06am On May 25, 2020
Makschinchin:

Which one be YAH?? Na wah o

That's the name of the God of Israel.
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by Nobody: 8:18am On May 25, 2020
In the beginning a man must leave his father and mother, then stick to his own wife (a woman) and the two will become one flesh! Genesis 2:24

But when fallen angels materialised and put on the bodies they designed by themselves, young ladies back then fell for their charming appearance and none of the girls back then could resist these beautifully materialise bodies. Genesis 6:1-6

Before then a young man and a young woman must first have feelings for each other, arrange for the two families to meet and introduced themselves so that the man knows all the close relatives of his wife before they finally get hooked, afterwards they can start having sex.

But at the emergence of this fallen angels all those protocols were overruled as young ladies keep throwing themselves at beautiful men they never knew!

Of course that generation suffered severely for the moral decadence back then, but that was the birth of fornication and it has continued till today!

Most tribes that came from the lineage of faithful men back then developed their own rules of conduct that prohibits casual sex, but as times goes by civilization made people forget what their ancestors regards as abominable acts, and gradually casual sex became the norms in our modern world.

God's people still holds this heritage with high esteem but with the rate at which modern technology is exposing our young ones to songs and movies, premarital sex is portrayed daily on TV screens as normal everyday! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by Jochabed(f): 12:06pm On May 25, 2020
melodyogonna:
Sex is a natural thing, I don't know how or why we make it bad. It's not like it's only married people that get the urge for sex.
If God says it's bad for singles, then it's bad end of story!
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by Jochabed(f): 12:08pm On May 25, 2020
There is no justifiable reason for fornication. It's wrong on all levels, and trust me that's one of the sins that God hates.
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by melodyogonna(m): 12:16pm On May 25, 2020
Jochabed:
If God says it's bad for singles, then it's bad end of story!
Then God should have made it impossible for singles to have sex. Things would have been so much easier that way, no?
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by Jochabed(f): 12:29pm On May 25, 2020
melodyogonna:

Then God should have made it impossible for singles to have sex. Things would have been so much easier that way, no?
Sexual urge on its own is not a sin, God placed those desires in you, but he telling you to wait is for your own good. You can't be wiser than God hope u know?
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by melodyogonna(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2020
Jochabed:
Sexual urge on its own is not a sin, God placed those desires in you, but he telling you to wait is for your own good. You can't be wiser than God hope u know?
You give me food, make me very hungry for the food because you can, then tells me to wait for 20 years before eating. Seems like punishment to me. The worst part the whole thing is, you also told me I shouldn't look at the food like I want to eat it grin grin
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by Jochabed(f): 8:15pm On May 26, 2020
melodyogonna:

You give me food, make me very hungry for the food because you can, then tells me to wait for 20 years before eating. Seems like punishment to me. The worst part the whole thing is, you also told me I shouldn't look at the food like I want to eat it grin grin
Lol..whatever you say, God's standards are for our good.
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by melodyogonna(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2020
Jochabed:
Lol..whatever you say, God's standards are for our good.
I'm not so sure about that
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by Makschinchin: 9:22pm On May 26, 2020
donnie:

That's the name of the God of Israel.

Yahweh you mean undecided
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by donnie(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2020
Makschinchin:

Yahweh you mean undecided

Yes, but more accurately rendered YAHUAH.
Re: Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? by oluwaseyi0: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Eulalia:

Misleading them with lies? What lies? Is it not true that if a man touches a girl childs private part it will tear? Haven't you read cases of such in recent times? For your info, during my time (growing up) I was exposed to all sorts of info ranging from sex, romance, adventure and what have you but because of what has been instilled in me, I didn't let those things derail me. Do you remember the "mummy and daddy" game children used to play those days? I knew it was bad/wrong so I never joined those children whenever we are acting a drama. I'll rather chose to be "Cynthia" grin the daughter fetching water cos I couldn't lie under the wrapper /cover with those small bad boys of my age then. Why? Mum has taught me the right way and for me it was always fear even up till now, I still can't invite a guy to my house. Never!

Another thing I observed is, if a parent is not spoilt or wayward, theres no way the children will be wayward. Its Mostly children of wayward parents that are always wayward.
So i don't see my children going wayward because its not in my genes. Reasons one has to be careful the spouse they chose in life. Because children exibit 80% traits of their parents behavior.

I'm sure you ain't married that's why you're saying if parents ain't wayward their children can't be wayward

I've seen the 'most saint' of parent give birth to a highly rebellious and promiscuous son and a god fearing daughter

Both son and daughter had same upbringing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams / Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.