Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Girls Need To Know About Single GROUNDCHALEBOY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Girls Need To Know About Single GROUNDCHALEBOY (558 Views)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Girls Need To Know About Single GROUNDCHALEBOY by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 4:48am On May 16, 2020
Am single and am searching, i need a girlfriend from 18 to 23, am from the eastern part of nigeria.am tall ,am not slim,and am not fat,am a student,i need a slim girl.. And caring girl if interest hook me up.
Re: What Girls Need To Know About Single GROUNDCHALEBOY by Zuorom: 4:55am On May 16, 2020
Get a life

2 Likes

Re: What Girls Need To Know About Single GROUNDCHALEBOY by Odinvahala: 5:10am On May 16, 2020
Student. Learn a new skill and save yourself the stress

2 Likes

Re: What Girls Need To Know About Single GROUNDCHALEBOY by GodPunishBiafra: 5:35am On May 16, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
Am single and am searching, i need a girlfriend from 18 to 23, am from the eastern part of nigeria.am tall ,am not slim,and am not fat,am a student,i need a slim girl.. And caring girl if interest hook me up.
Am
Am
Am
Am
Am
Am rubbish

Oh low doh

It is "I'm" or "I am"

And one question:
Can you allow your 18 YEARS old sister or daughter start a relationship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Girls Need To Know About Single GROUNDCHALEBOY by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Am
Am
Am
Am
Am
Am rubbish

Oh low doh

It is "I'm" or "I am"

And one question:
Can you allow your 18 YEARS old sister or daughter start a relationship?
from ur name god don punish u already.
Re: What Girls Need To Know About Single GROUNDCHALEBOY by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2020
Odinvahala:
Student. Learn a new skill and save yourself the stress
as if you are the one feeding me.
Re: What Girls Need To Know About Single GROUNDCHALEBOY by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2020
Zuorom:
Get a life
this you are living is nt a life self.go fk urself.
Re: What Girls Need To Know About Single GROUNDCHALEBOY by GodPunishBiafra: 10:14am On May 16, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
from ur name god don punish u already.
Eediot wey dey find 18 years old Toto to fûck.

Instead of you to go to school and make yourself useful to the society, na toto you dey think of.

Illiterate wey dey use (Am)

Ndi ara
Re: What Girls Need To Know About Single GROUNDCHALEBOY by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Eediot wey dey find 18 years old Toto to fûck.

Instead of you to go to school and make yourself useful to the society, na toto you dey think of.

Ndi ara
as if you mama reach 18 years before ur papa marry her.
Re: What Girls Need To Know About Single GROUNDCHALEBOY by Zuorom: 8:14pm On May 16, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
this you are living is nt a life self.go fk urself.
Lol, as expected, a childish rant from a baby in adult body. My advice remains the same, get a life or in ten years from now, you will look in a mirror and you will hate the idiot looking back at you
Re: What Girls Need To Know About Single GROUNDCHALEBOY by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2020
Zuorom:

Lol, as expected, a childish rant from a baby in adult body. My advice remains the same, get a life or in ten years from now, you will look in a mirror and you will hate the idiot looking back at you
i wont waste my time here reading ur nonesense

(1) (Reply)

Deleting Of Exes Numbers / Look At What Rema Did To A Fan He Is Just Seeing For The First Time / Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.