Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. (75046 Views)

My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by richAgnostic: 3:09am On May 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So what age no b parent responsibility? Personally we should have a law that grants 18 yrs the freedom to leave home and be independent if they want just like d west.
u are an idiot. the west environment is condusive for you to lrave the house even at 12. naija environment is not even condusive for adults with good payng jobs ,, now to talk of a 22 yo wey no get any back up/ stop talking rubbish publicly

3 Likes

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by praiseneo(m): 3:22am On May 17, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Covid 19 left the house at age 19 and he has bean travelling round the whole world without his parents
You are 20 and you're crying that your mum wants to send you out of the house. Can't you leave the house and do what covid 19 who is younger than you is doing?

Dominique abi wetin I talk?
na only God fit cure madness for nairaland only God

1 Like

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Havemercylord: 3:23am On May 17, 2020
Do not be disturbed and don't force yourself to live with her...do more to earn more and move out to stay alone, but don't ever be rude to her or abandoned her. Visit often and give her from your earnings too.

In future you have a beautiful story to write on how her throwing you outta her house made you who you are POSITIVELY thou.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by richAgnostic: 3:23am On May 17, 2020
Westernlove:

The most useless of advices and things do comes mostly from nigerian female beings......A lot of them reason with what's between their leg.....empty skull Idiots...
leave the useless oloshos there. they think because at 16 they can open instagram and start posting pics of theor smelling toto ro get clients so it is easy for guys to do that too. i swear f i had my way to nuke a group of people out of planet earth, nigerian girls will be the first i will nuke out

4 Likes

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by kalufelix(m): 3:30am On May 17, 2020
BabaJoe001:

From your post an intelligent man will know you are a very rotten. Idiot.

You told your mother to go to her fathers house

You used the word fu*k for your mother .

You disrespected your mother ..

That's alright let me assist you .

I think your mother is a very big fool.. a very foolish woman.

Because if not she should had aborted you before you were born.

It's better than not having a child..

Stop giving the poor boy useless advice..

Most of us faced the same emotional shit. And heaven did not come down. .

You are an asshole this guy .and am very sure your life is miserable right now. Idiot.
... cheesycheesy see mumu epistle.. You really had time to mention what you absolutely have no idea about.. Lol... I am so enjoying my miserable life...Sorry for your time bros

1 Like

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by kalufelix(m): 3:54am On May 17, 2020
A certain woman gave birth to you doesn't mean she is your mother.. Lets try to use our head small especially the "mum singing praise crew" rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by drlaykay(m): 3:59am On May 17, 2020
samicine:
Greetings one and all. I'll try to make my lamentation as short as possible.

My mother accused me of stealing her 2k, but I assure you, I didn't. The money got missing on Thursday night according to her and my 13 year old brother. I won't do such a thing, because the times are hard and the pandemic is fueling this hard times. I'm not lazy, I kind of work from home, I write for opera news hub and to some extent I get money from there, currently I have 19k in my account. I have no motive of taking her money, but she insists I took it, and is currently threatening to throw me out of the house.

This is not the first time such thing has happened. When I was still in secondary school, money got missing often and she'll blame me, beat me and starve me for stealing her money, but God helped me and the culprit was found, my other brother was caught, he is 18 now and doesn't stay with us anymore. He stays with my dad. She never apologized for what she did and the scars of that emotional and physical abuse still ripples across my body. But this time I'm not sure I will forgive her if the money is found. I'm planning on leaving home and starting my life somewhere, it's hard, it might just be my naivety speaking, but I need your advice.

The only skill I have is writing and web designing, which I'm almost getting good at. I just need help and guidance. I'm a 200level student and I major in psychology. I'll be 21 by November.
I believe your mistake is probably not supporting them at home with the little you have.
You have 19k in your account and it seems there's no much money in the house. There's nothing bad giving your mum 5k out of it.

If you do this consistently, she can't ever believe you will steal her money. She will trust you and never want you to leave.

1 Like

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by kalufelix(m): 4:05am On May 17, 2020
She needs a man lover... Nigerian police men are good for such roles in your mothers scenario...
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by snappyicee: 4:17am On May 17, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

You are a thief!!!!

You stole your mum's 2k and you still had the guts to post it here.
Why did you play Aja ere with it, stop paying visual with your mum's hard-earned money.

werey
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Nobody: 4:19am On May 17, 2020
samicine:

My mother accused me of stealing her 2k, but I assure you, I didn't. The money got missing on Thursday night according to her and my 13 year old brother. I won't do such a thing, because the times are hard and the pandemic is fueling this hard times. I'm not lazy, I kind of work from home, I write for opera news hub and to some extent I get money from there, currently I have 19k in my account. I have no motive of taking her money, but she insists I took it, and is currently threatening to throw me out of the house.

This is not the first time such thing has happened. When I was still in secondary school, money got missing often and she'll blame me, beat me and starve me for stealing her money, but God helped me and the culprit was found, my other brother was caught, he is 18 now and doesn't stay with us anymore. He stays with my dad. She never apologized for what she did and the scars of that emotional and physical abuse still ripples across my body. But this time I'm not sure I will forgive her if the money is found. I'm planning on leaving home and starting my life somewhere, it's hard, it might just be my naivety speaking, but I need your advice.

The only skill I have is writing and web designing, which I'm almost getting good at. I just need help and guidance. I'm a 200level student and I major in psychology. I'll be 21 by November.

Sometimes African parents are lovingly wicked. To the extent that if it were to be overseas most of them would rot in jail.

It is painful, what you've just described but going out of the house is not the solution. At your age being an African. If it was a country in Europe or America at your age, you are good to move out of that house. But in a country like Nigeria? Don't try it. You will regret it if you do. Endure till you graduate, go for the useless NYSC, and get a job thereafter. Even while you are yet to get a job you can move out, at least you have finished your education and you must have been better in your online jobs.

Why am I saying this, it won't be good for you to run out and run back after hunger and homelessness grip you. It will be worst if that happens.

If it is possible, call her one day like you have never done before. Like, "Mummy can I talk to you" if she gives you her attention, tell your mind to the extent of cursing yourself. That if you were the one that stole this monies let so so and so happen to you" Tell her she had been alleging you wrongly and that you hand everything into Gods hands.

Say all you say with respect and watch what she says. If she insists. Then, go and report her to who ever you know she hates you reporting to. Tell them all that has been happening. And change totally to her and everyone in the house. Greet her and walk away from her, no discussion, and no friendliness, no smile, no being around her. Stay indoor, inside your room always and show her you hate her and all she's doing.

But in all, never insult her. She still remains your mum. She's only a wicked mum.

Somehow, she go reason am say she don hurt you. And she go come around to say sorry. That is when you go tell her again she had been lying on you.

You are a man already at twenty, show some stuff to her to let her know you no be dat boy she dey give cheese balls to for nursery school. Its by your action with no insult. Change totally in the house. Frown face and keep to yourself for as long as she realise her fault. If she behaves like she doesn't care, you too continue your new life like that.

Any wicked parent deserves some stuffs. Only do am with wisdom.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by feranme: 4:25am On May 17, 2020
Inbox me ur number, let's talk better Bonarock01@yahoo.ca
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Seetto: 4:25am On May 17, 2020
samicine:

Bro she is your mother, your parent are your foot to heaven, regardless of what happened she still your mother, you must always accept her the way she is, no human is perfect in this world, you also have your own shortcomings, please treat her well and always be nice to her, u don't know the agony of loosing a mother, my mother is late, you can't imagine how I wish I have her by my side so that I can always make her happy and give her the best child Love, let her understand you didn't take the money and if she is adamant, 2k is not a big money, give her and I swear you will received multiple of that, if these are the few reasons why you think you want start living alone, it is not the best way to start a new life, you can always settle any differences with her.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Timijo(m): 4:29am On May 17, 2020
Where is Honourable Madiba? He needs to motivate the poster. Let me even stand in for him.
Poster, you are not serious! You are still living with your parent at the age of 20 and you have the gut to complain about her accusation. Why won't she accuse you of theft?
Let me shock you.
I started living alone at the age of two years. undecided
I drove my first car at age five. grin grin grin
You are writing for opera hub at the age of 20, you are not serious. Let me shock you again, I started writing books at the age of three. Do you know Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe? I thought them how to write books. I have written one million books before I clocked 20 years old.
How much did you say you have in your account again? 19k, you see, you are not serious. Why not 19L? At age 20, I was controlling billions of dollars. Go and ask Bill gate about me, I lent him money to start his business. Ask Dangote, he will tell you about me. People call me financial immortal, the motivational guru.
In fact, I am angry with the poster because it is this type of story that sent my uncle to Sambisa Forest.
Poster, you need to stop dependeologistcalistic.
Honourable, what does that mean? Do I know? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by shugabasbn: 4:29am On May 17, 2020
Hmmm. Memory lane. Don't leave her house instead neglect her completely, if not for this corona I would have advice u to completely concentrate on your work n if she failed to give u food hustle a little with your work. She will be the one to stylish beg u in future.

It happened to me then, I just decided to neglect them completely, look for work in Apapa n sometime add some additional jobs. And I thank God today for where I found myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by ailenmen: 4:38am On May 17, 2020
Yeah ,raising u and ur brother alone by ur mum is hard,leaving home is not d best,couple with d heard times.onu free time when mum is in good mode,u can assure her that u didn't take her money,and DAT u can never do that. And since u have saved some money,some times assist her by giving her 3 or 5000 from ur save money for her to add to hers to assist in d house up keep too to encourage her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by ussv: 4:54am On May 17, 2020
She has a right to. Just humble yourself for her
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by igbowoman: 4:57am On May 17, 2020
My heart goes out to every single mother out there.
Poor woman raising 3 boys all by herself.
Thank God she is still wearing her clothes the right way.
OP please humble yourself and tell mama that you appreciate her struggles to take care of you all then let her know in a calm voice that you didnt take the money but that you are willing to give her 3k of your own money just to help her out for the money she lost.
Those words will melt her heart and she will never forget that.

samicine

1 Like

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by susanplant101(m): 4:58am On May 17, 2020
Hi, Sir, Ma, Am Dr Ifagbemi Aberuagba Traditional Herbalist Doctor, What do you really need? Call Or WhatsApp +2348131931670 if you need Spiritual assistant .
(1)instant money without human blood
(2)business to move forward
(3)marriage problems
(4)promotion in work place
(5 )court Case
(6 )traveling to abroad
(7)when you want powerful
Notice : we can do work for you and send it to you through post office ship and pay after you see your work.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by wany(f): 4:59am On May 17, 2020
BigJoe19:
I don't think your quote is meant for me, maybe the OP. In Nigeria we have many 25years old that still stay with their parents.
It's not easy to be a man cool cool
Even 30+ undecided
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Nobody: 5:06am On May 17, 2020
sorry dear. I can imagine what you going through. nothing hurt than wrongful accusations. .... ahh this your mother Sha!! pummelling an innocent one for a crime he/ she knew nothing about
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by grandstar(m): 5:09am On May 17, 2020
samicine:

Best advice is to give her 2,000 but insist you did not take the money.

Just turn the other cheek for peace to reign. Do it for your peace of mind.

Then double your huddle. The trending course today is social media marketing or consultant. Go for the training. You can easily be making 6 figures a month from it in no time.

I hope you did not nick the cash. If true, fantastic.

Your mum may be going through a lot now but it's wrong to transfer your anger and stress on your children. If it's part of it, acceptable but not too much of it.

It would have been wiser for your mum to. Set s trap to catch the thief and that would have prevented this drama. Parental tyranny can leave resentment and should be checked.

1 Like

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by alexola20(m): 5:15am On May 17, 2020
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by lafiagi007: 5:18am On May 17, 2020
Well, my humble opinion is this;
That thing that is making your mum to accuse you, her biological child, of stealing will make someone else to do the same. I just have to tell you the reality, maybe the people you associate with, maybe the way you dress, maybe the way you talk to her. A lot of thing sha, just check yourself, that's my sincere advice to you. You can see people here accusing your mum of wickedness, when only YOU know the truth, you may not be the one who stole the money but there's something that she is seeing in you that's making her get suspicious about you must get rid of that thing, maybe your hairstyle is like all those Agberos ,i don't know but so many factors can play out, for a woman to accuse her own child bro, check yourself young man, something is wrong somewhere. Unless if she's not your mum, then I can agree she can freely accuse you of anything without any reason except that you're not her son.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by aylive02(m): 5:28am On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

There's nothing sad here. It happens in most average families.
they will not read before they type shii

1 Like

Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Addy003(m): 5:32am On May 17, 2020
I've just one thing to tell you,

NEVER HATE YOUR MOTHER, SHE'S IRREPLACEABLE, yea she might do things to hurt u, bt they only make you stronger, get focused in school, start thinking about staying on your own, when a man starts a life outside family, he earns respect, trust me you'd see how things would turn out if u do this.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by nduxyz(m): 5:37am On May 17, 2020
Naaaaaah, this is suicidal! Turn the "abuse" as a fuel to succeed. Don't run anywhere! Trust me, most successful people who came from poor backgrounds in our clime weren't laid on bed of roses while growing up. They struggled! Immediate family expected excellence! You either have it or it was drilled into you! So just turn it to propel you towards a successful being!
Peace!
BigJoe19:
Donate your mother as Covid-19 relieve fund, any woman that cannot believe her child is a nuisance to the society.

With your explanation your mum is single, she and your dad don't stay together anymore, I hope you have noticed that since your dad left your mum his life has been better, I advise you do same. A man that dwells with a toxic and bitter woman would never become great.

Find a group of trusted friends and stay with, hustle day and night, make your family proud.

Good luck.
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by AFONJACOW(m): 5:40am On May 17, 2020
stop been Mama's boy, I decided to leave by myself at 18yrs after I finished secondary school, in life u must leave ur comfort zone to achieve great, if u don't know where to go, tell them to send u to Onitsha, Aba or Nnewi to go and learn some lines of business or do boy boy, thank me later in next 10yrs because none of ur mates will see ur back in terms of success
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Nobody: 5:52am On May 17, 2020
I smell cooked up story...
Anyway, someone must cook up sth for other people to eat.

Ride on man
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by darediamond(m): 5:54am On May 17, 2020
BigJoe19:
Donate your mother as Covid-19 relieve fund, any woman that cannot believe her child is a nuisance to the society.

With your explanation your mum is single, she and your dad don't stay together anymore, I hope you have noticed that since your dad left your mum his life has been better, I advise you do same. A man that dwells with a toxic and bitter woman would never become great.

Find a group of trusted friends and stay with, hustle day and night, make your family proud.

Good luck.
"A man that dwells with a toxic and bitter woman would never become great."

Hmmm.....
What a PURE FACT!!
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by darediamond(m): 5:58am On May 17, 2020
Ningen:

You call physical abuse & wrongful accusations techniques by AFRICAN MOTHERS to ostracize laziness?? shocked

Guy, don't try to normalize and generalize abuse with your toxic view against women. Just stfu.

....meeeen!!!!
grin grin
Re: I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. by Awoo88: 6:00am On May 17, 2020
You presence is disturbing her. She need space for her boy friend. Move out

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / When Does A Woman Conceive? / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.