Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Guys Don't Fall For This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Fall For This (635 Views)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Don't Fall For This by Fafesot: 3:17pm On May 16, 2020
It's no more news that ladies of this age hide under the excuse of men being egoistic to execute their cheating motives and cover their wayward pasts.
They will tell you that pride a great sign of low self esteem so that you will overlook their spoilt past and marry them with that borehole pussy.
Never fall for it;tell them that is what you want and go your way,bcus you'll regret it if you sheepishly follow them.
There are still plethora of good women in the country who still accept and maintain normal marital protocols.
What you know you can't take or manage in the future, don't go with it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This by Naija246: 3:28pm On May 16, 2020
cheesy
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 16, 2020
Waiting for op to make his point...
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This by ut47(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2020
I can't connect..
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This by Easybela(f): 3:51pm On May 16, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 16, 2020
ut47:
I can't connect..
Network error maybe. grin
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This by zeakes: 4:08pm On May 16, 2020
Am i d only one waiting for d OP 2 mk his point?

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Truly The Root Of All Evils / South African Lady S*x Video Leaked By Friend 18+ / My Wife Revealed Our Secret & Everything Is No Longer The Same In Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.