Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours (8531 Views)

Learn Dropshipping Free | Best Dropshippers Selection Strategy / A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) / Dropshipping Free Training Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by damilare96(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2020
Ok
iwanvisityankee:
Lol, you're insulting yourself bro. See the way you are defending the OP (yourself). It's obvious you have 2 monikers
You already fvckked up. I will advice you to continue with the moniker you used to create this thread, else you wont know when you will reply me with another moniker
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 8:05pm On May 20, 2020
iwanvisityankee:
Another fvkkp, I'm sure you still went ahead to click the like button.

I will keep exposing you

OK man, I love your investigation but you're being ridiculous now man but lemme pretend you're trying to stay relevant even when you have become a nuisance and super shown your self as useless on this thread, the person you're tagging as my second moniker is clearly into affiliate marketing and its something am super against as I responded to someone here on this thread already. I have been into telecoms all my life and never for once had anything to do with affiliate marketing. @damilare96, got nothing against your hustle just that I need to clear this uncot animal's ignorance.
Now you keep pointing out stuff as proof to what exactly? I didn't know how to upload image within the body of a post, something many nairaland users here don't know either and he showed me how to, how does that in minute ways relate to dropshipping, Facebook Ads or making a Shopify website? . Like what is the relationship you have established for you to make baseless assumptions?

At a point in time I was thinking when I saw these 2 moniker accusations on NL that they were probably true, little did I think I could be drawn on similar issue and this time by a complete nobody, now I feel they've all been complete waste. If you have legit issues, bring it forward and trust me you'll make more sense and pls no body should respond to the fellow again,. Am really pissed right now

1 Like

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 8:11pm On May 20, 2020
damilare96:
Ok

Pls for the sake of sanity, ignore that guy.
Am sorry am posting a screenshot of the DM you sent me as I requested... It will further show how I sent mysel a DM as suggested by that lowlife

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by iwanvisityankee: 8:59pm On May 20, 2020
techiGenius:

Am sorry am posting a screenshot of the DM you sent me as I requested... It will further show how I sent mysel a DM as suggested by that lowlife
Wow, Edited screenshot.. Stop playing smart bro

Same way you edited the one from youtube, that you couldn't deny because it is obvious.

I will upload it again

My eyes are on you

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by damilare96(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2020
I understand you bro
No problem
techiGenius:

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by kayc0(f): 9:59pm On May 20, 2020
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 11:38pm On May 20, 2020
SHOPIFY VS AMAZON FBA

Those who know about what Amazon fba is will definitely know the value of what am dropping right now.
Taking time out of the little hiccups from my good friends and yeye friends here, they all inspire me to drop more content and honestly they spur me on. But my time here on this thread is gradually waning out... chill out let's flow
so whats Amazon fba? It simply means FULFILLED BY AMAZON. it's one of the many ways guys on the internet are making money. but seriously guys, fba is truly another way to make legit money and fast due to many factors like obvious ones including amazon having the largest database of customers worldwide for any form of business or marketing,

The program is called fba for short and it's one of the hottest things guys who do online business outside Nigeria. so let's continue, fulfilled by amazon is simply selling on amazon just the way you do on Jumia. though I don't know much on jumia own, to be honest, so I would prefer not to include them in this very topic hence why jumia is not on my table of content. with fba, you find and order a product from either Alibaba or Aliexpress the regular way, not as a dropshipper though, then sell it on Amazon website. This time you need to worry about buying for inventory, but amazon takes care of your inventory at a small fee, I am not going to go into details on fba here cos this thread is about Shopify. If need be, we will talk about fba later. The beauty of fba is having your goods displayed on the Amazon website like for real. You don't know how fulfilled one feels when your products are displayed on the biggest online market platform in the world, it's insane but unfortunately, it's not open for Nigerians to use.
Nigerians cant register for amazon fba but the simple workaround is to travel to one of these small African countries like Togo. Yes, Togolese can register on amazon fba and a few other countries in Africa but not Nigerians, but who would blame amazon. Another option is to contact a relative in one of the European countries to help you create an account and send you the details, yes its that simple. To be very successful at amazon fba though is running amazon ads. Now let me bring its comparison to Shopify.

For you to make money on fba you need to master amazon ads, though it's not as crazy and strategy-driven like Facebook ads but you spend money to make sales there at fba. The downside of this is the cost. I can't get it all off my head right now but there are certain payments one makes to amazon for different reasons. the money or sales you make with fba is partly shared by amazon, not huge though, but certainly, you have to pay some percentage here and there to amazon for you to be selling on their website and have them store your goods for you. For Shopify, you own everything about your sales, be it dropshipping or product store sales, you own everything. Plus you don't necessarily need inventory to start your life with Shopify but it is a must with amazon.

But here is another trick, who says dropshipping can only be done with Chinese websites. No na! The reason why Chinese websites are our first choice is due to the fact that they got cheaper products but not every product. They don't sell recognized brand electronics for a start( i stand corrected) and items like canon DSLR cameras(my stuff...) Nikon and all that so if you somehow find a seller on amazon, dropship these products to countries like Nigeria and some African countries, I don't see anything stopping this one o. hope I open some person's eyes here.
There is something I missed while I was typing this out and I wanted to talk about it. I hope I find it while I preview before posting.
Another advantage Shopify has over Amazon is the ability to customize your store, product, and the best part is the reviews, no one buys products these days without it having a good number of reviews, and Shopify lets you have reviews on your products even before you make a sale. With Shopify, you are entirely your boss but with Amazon, similar products from other sellers are displayed along with your products but with Shopify, you have your own products displayed as YOU MAY ALSO LIKE products just under the product your customer is viewing...

Did I mention your email marketing is so personalize and on another level? The reach you have with Shopify is so huge and unbelievable. With Amazon ads, you can actually target customers of amazon and specifically the ones of certain interest within amazon. But with Shopify you got google ads and Facebook ads to play with way more audience.
Yet guys are killing it with amazon fba up till this moment. But Shopify has more flexibility with reach.

5 Likes

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 11:44pm On May 20, 2020
kayc0:
Demons everywhere. Lol

Boss OP, me sef de Benin City(ugbowo) currently.

I for like de with you normally.

See bro you don try. This content na gold already.

I'll suggest frankly create a whatsapp group of few people strictly for training and mentoring program. Me see go like pay to join.

Leave this people here, ingrates and lousy people full this country.

thanks, boss just that my kind of heart...
Whats group will come soon and I encourage a friend here to create a group and I'll join in happily, I don't have to be an admin to share my content. anybody can please.
But for now, my mission here is not done.

Please, guys, bomb me with questions na. I am typing from my brain, oh, so I can't really touch everything. literally begging oh, drop your questions. am a very open guy
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by damilare96(m): 1:29am On May 21, 2020
I’d love to ask questions but I don’t know what to ask coz of my past experience with dropshipping, i paid over 400 for one course and the course is thrash so my mind is not with dropshipping again but you’re doing a very good job sir
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Jbytes(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2020
Still following sir
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Galacious1: 11:06am On May 21, 2020
sugarsoul:
Well done bro. I am really glad to learn as I've had it I'm really interested in mini importation as that's why I've been doing online surveys just to get capital. But with this your minimized capital, I'm ready to dive in straight away. More power bro.
pls which online survey they pay you? Help a brother.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Galacious1: 11:41am On May 21, 2020
I'm not really good with business but I'd gladly tell a fiend about this. Thanks techiGenius. May the Lord continue to bless your hustle
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 8:39pm On May 21, 2020
Good day guys

@Evilgenuis

@RemoveKebab

@oluwasheys10

@Jbytes

@cuteesthy

@Soltiade

@topstone

@Justice009

Guys pls send me either a DM or WhatsApp chat to redeem your giveaway

Giving you guys 3 websites where you can earn money with little to no investment and how you can use these with my special little secrets and materials on these websites all for free plus several other supports from me.

Hurray b4 e go expire

3 Likes

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by damilare96(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2020
You didn’t include me shocked
techiGenius:
Good day guys

@Evilgenuis

@RemoveKebab

@oluwasheys10

@Jbytes

@cuteesthy

@Soltiade

@topstone

@Justice009

Giving you guys 3 websites where you can earn money with little to no investment and how you can use these with my special little secrets and materials on these websites all for free plus several other supports from me.

Hurray b4 e go expire

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 8:48pm On May 21, 2020
damilare96:
I’d love to ask questions but I don’t know what to ask coz of my past experience with dropshipping, i paid over 400 for one course and the course is thrash so my mind is not with dropshipping again but you’re doing a very good job sir

Shey to ask questions is free na or do nairaland charge now? Lolz

Boss, I don't know whom you had contact with but I'll advice you take it as part of the learning curve. I have spent loads of cash on different online business models, they all brought me to where I am today. Am not even afraid to spend more. But never ever stop learning.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 8:50pm On May 21, 2020
damilare96:
You didn’t include me shocked

I sent you a mail boss
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by damilare96(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2020
I’m not afraid to spend money to learn
I’ll always learn and spend money
techiGenius:

Shey to ask questions is free na or do nairaland charge now? Lolz

Boss, I don't know whom you had contact with but I'll advice you take it as part of the learning curve. I have spent loads of cash on different online business models, they all brought me to where I am today. Am not even afraid to spend more. But never ever stop learning.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 8:51pm On May 21, 2020
Galacious1:
I'm not really good with business but I'd gladly tell a fiend about this. Thanks techiGenius. May the Lord continue to bless your hustle

Amen oooo... Why didn't I see this since
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by damilare96(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2020
Replied sir
techiGenius:

I sent you a mail boss
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by kayc0(f): 9:02pm On May 21, 2020
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Kokoboss: 9:16pm On May 21, 2020
techiGenius:

I sent you a mail boss
boss pls bless me too. Can I drop my mail?
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by ambitiouschap1: 10:11pm On May 21, 2020
techiGenius:
Good day guys

@Evilgenuis

@RemoveKebab

@oluwasheys10

@Jbytes

@cuteesthy

@Soltiade

@topstone

@Justice009

Hurray b4 e go expire

what of me
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Jbytes(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2020
Yes boss,thanks for the mention, I send you a mail
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Jbytes(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2020
Yes boss,thanks for the mention, I sent you a mail
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by brio(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2020
Boss please I am also interested. I have been following closely. Thanks
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Evilgenuis: 2:22am On May 22, 2020
techiGenius:
Good day guys

@Evilgenuis

@RemoveKebab

@oluwasheys10

@Jbytes

@cuteesthy

@Soltiade

@topstone

@Justice009

Hurray b4 e go expire

Thanks boss, i will add you up on watsapp
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Evilgenuis: 2:29am On May 22, 2020
techiGenius:
SHOPIFY VS AMAZON FBA

Those who know about what Amazon fba is will definitely know the value of what am dropping right now.
Taking time out of the little hiccups from my good friends and yeye friends here, they all inspire me to drop more content and honestly they spur me on. But my time here on this thread is gradually waning out... chill out let's flow
so whats Amazon fba? It simply means FULFILLED BY AMAZON. it's one of the many ways guys on the internet are making money. but seriously guys, fba is truly another way to make legit money and fast due to many factors like obvious ones including amazon having the largest database of customers worldwide for any form of business or marketing,

The program is called fba for short and it's one of the hottest things guys who do online business outside Nigeria. so let's continue, fulfilled by amazon is simply selling on amazon just the way you do on Jumia. though I don't know much on jumia own, to be honest, so I would prefer not to include them in this very topic hence why jumia is not on my table of content. with fba, you find and order a product from either Alibaba or Aliexpress the regular way, not as a dropshipper though, then sell it on Amazon website. This time you need to worry about buying for inventory, but amazon takes care of your inventory at a small fee, I am not going to go into details on fba here cos this thread is about Shopify. If need be, we will talk about fba later. The beauty of fba is having your goods displayed on the Amazon website like for real. You don't know how fulfilled one feels when your products are displayed on the biggest online market platform in the world, it's insane but unfortunately, it's not open for Nigerians to use.
Nigerians cant register for amazon fba but the simple workaround is to travel to one of these small African countries like Togo. Yes, Togolese can register on amazon fba and a few other countries in Africa but not Nigerians, but who would blame amazon. Another option is to contact a relative in one of the European countries to help you create an account and send you the details, yes its that simple. To be very successful at amazon fba though is running amazon ads. Now let me bring its comparison to Shopify.

For you to make money on fba you need to master amazon ads, though it's not as crazy and strategy-driven like Facebook ads but you spend money to make sales there at fba. The downside of this is the cost. I can't get it all off my head right now but there are certain payments one makes to amazon for different reasons. the money or sales you make with fba is partly shared by amazon, not huge though, but certainly, you have to pay some percentage here and there to amazon for you to be selling on their website and have them store your goods for you. For Shopify, you own everything about your sales, be it dropshipping or product store sales, you own everything. Plus you don't necessarily need inventory to start your life with Shopify but it is a must with amazon.

But here is another trick, who says dropshipping can only be done with Chinese websites. No na! The reason why Chinese websites are our first choice is due to the fact that they got cheaper products but not every product. They don't sell recognized brand electronics for a start( i stand corrected) and items like canon DSLR cameras(my stuff...) Nikon and all that so if you somehow find a seller on amazon, dropship these products to countries like Nigeria and some African countries, I don't see anything stopping this one o. hope I open some person's eyes here.
There is something I missed while I was typing this out and I wanted to talk about it. I hope I find it while I preview before posting.
Another advantage Shopify has over Amazon is the ability to customize your store, product, and the best part is the reviews, no one buys products these days without it having a good number of reviews, and Shopify lets you have reviews on your products even before you make a sale. With Shopify, you are entirely your boss but with Amazon, similar products from other sellers are displayed along with your products but with Shopify, you have your own products displayed as YOU MAY ALSO LIKE products just under the product your customer is viewing...

Did I mention your email marketing is so personalize and on another level? The reach you have with Shopify is so huge and unbelievable. With Amazon ads, you can actually target customers of amazon and specifically the ones of certain interest within amazon. But with Shopify you got google ads and Facebook ads to play with way more audience.
Yet guys are killing it with amazon fba up till this moment. But Shopify has more flexibility with reach.

Good evening op, in dropshipping is there and advance payment or complete payment from the buyer
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 9:08am On May 22, 2020
Evilgenuis:

Good evening op, in dropshipping is there and advance payment or complete payment from the buyer

It's always, always complete payment. Dot forget you need to buy that item from the money they paid. Though the payment gateway you use will not release money for you immediately so you will process the order from your own money upfront. I don't think there is an app for that part or advance payment so it's 100% complete payment
Cheers

1 Like

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 9:13am On May 22, 2020
brio:
Boss please I am also interested. I have been following closely. Thanks

I appreciate your efforts but there was a lay down procedure to follow for the giveaway here, I reminded everyone on this thread in separate posts....

I intend for multiple giveaways here but I got few responses so.... That's that

But you can join our whatsapp free group where I'll be doing more give aways.
Cheers
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 9:14am On May 22, 2020
kayc0:
Good Evening Bro. Can I send you a mail, or maybe get to contact you on WhatsApp?

WhatsApp, on my signature
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by oluwasheys10(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2020
techiGenius:
Good day guys

@Evilgenuis

@RemoveKebab

@oluwasheys10

@Jbytes

@cuteesthy

@Soltiade

@topstone

@Justice009

Hurray b4 e go expire

Thanks bosss....Let me hurry into ur DM straight away
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by ab2care: 12:29pm On May 22, 2020
techiGenius:
Good day guys

@Evilgenuis

@RemoveKebab

@oluwasheys10

@Jbytes

@cuteesthy

@Soltiade

@topstone

@Justice009

Hurray b4 e go expire

Sir Please include me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club / MTN Grows Data Revenue By 73% / NEW!!! You Can Now Use USA Paypal Account Without VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.