Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours (8105 Views)

Learn Dropshipping Free | Best Dropshippers Selection Strategy / A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) / Dropshipping Free Training Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by brio(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2020
techiGenius:

I appreciate your efforts but there was a lay down procedure to follow for the giveaway here, I reminded everyone on this thread in separate posts....

I intend for multiple giveaways here but I got few responses so.... That's that

But you can join our whatsapp free group where I'll be doing more give aways.
Cheers

No problem Boss. But I followed the laid down procedure. Check my previous message when I said, I am following and I made other comments. You even responded to my comments. All the same, you are doing great Boss!!!!
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 8:02pm On May 22, 2020
Touching Payment gateway next... How to get paid by customers
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Justice009(m): 4:58am On May 23, 2020
techiGenius:
Good day guys

@Evilgenuis

@RemoveKebab

@oluwasheys10

@Jbytes

@cuteesthy

@Soltiade

@topstone

@Justice009

Guys pls send me either a DM or WhatsApp chat to redeem your giveaway

Giving you guys 3 websites where you can earn money with little to no investment and how you can use these with my special little secrets and materials on these websites all for free plus several other supports from me.

Hurray b4 e go expire

My boss pls I tried sending you an email and your WhatsApp isn't connecting
Pls can you help me send it to my email
magnificentjustice@gmail.com
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by luky111: 11:03am On May 25, 2020
techiGenius:
Touching Payment gateway next... How to get paid by customers

Pls, go ahead sir.

1 Like

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by rejoixe: 1:41pm On May 25, 2020
smarthken:
my dropshipping store failed due to the designer dont create strong paymemt recever. the paypal account he created for me was blocked in months. i wasted above 500USD in that business and i did not make a dime from it.
Had thesame problem when i created mine too, the payment gateway is brutal for africans mainly bcus of paypal, i heard they have an internal in store wallet/payment receiver for some countries though, im also thinking of trying woocommerce maybe it would be easier with payments. or have u found a way around that?
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by slingerf: 9:55pm On May 25, 2020
Pls, i am aware products from aliexpress come with the price written on it. So how do you prevent that so that buyers dont see or know the actual price u boughy it. Thanks
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 10:57am On May 26, 2020
slingerf:
Pls, i am aware products from aliexpress come with the price written on it. So how do you prevent that so that buyers dont see or know the actual price u boughy it. Thanks

You can edit everything about the products, including name, description and price. You can choose which images you want to use
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 11:03am On May 26, 2020
Guys I can't emphasize this enough, make a move, start something.

Just start
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Davidonkonsults: 11:54am On May 26, 2020
techiGenius:
Guys I can't emphasize this enough, make a move, start something.

Just start
I have a serious issue with payment channel to use. Will it be safe to use someone in UK to open a business paypal account for me and use from here?
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 1:43pm On May 26, 2020
Davidonkonsults:

I have a serious issue with payment channel to use. Will it be safe to use someone in UK to open a business paypal account for me and use from here?

Very safe. It's the most advisable thing to do once you have a level of trust
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Davidonkonsults: 1:50pm On May 26, 2020
techiGenius:

Very safe. It's the most advisable thing to do once you have a level of trust
Thank you.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Davidonkonsults: 2:17pm On May 26, 2020
@techiGenius what are your thoughts on using soocket instead of aliexpress. It’s said to help reduce shipping time when dropshipping to countries like USA and for hope of better quality. It however is neither free nor exactly cheap.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 2:33pm On May 26, 2020
Davidonkonsults:
@techiGenius what are your thoughts on using soocket instead of aliexpress. It’s said to help reduce shipping time when dropshipping to countries like USA and for hope of better quality. It however is neither free nor exactly cheap.

You mean spocket? Yes it's good to help reduce shipping time since most of the suppliers have warehouse in the US but cost of acquiring products are higher in this case. Spocket is good

1 Like

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by titopius(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2020
Brotherly I must commend you indeed you have opened my eyes to see things, thank you. I wanna ask a question regarding dropshipping what are the top Niche one need to sale to make more profit. Secondly how do we start this business from scratch and norture it to grow, what are the steps to take and finally are there tools to buy to set it up ? Looking forward to your reply regards.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by lovemko(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2020
My goodness, Contacting you was a blessing boss

Your training has practically turned my life around. Like seriously guys this tech man na genius, I know you won't recognize me boss. Guys the stuff he dropped here are literally the surface. Am still doing my training and am. Already making sales. God bless you for me

1 Like

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by lovemko(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2020
titopius:
Brotherly I must commend you indeed you have opened my eyes to see things, thank you. I wanna ask a question regarding dropshipping what are the top Niche one need to sale to make more profit. Secondly how do we start this business from scratch and norture it to grow, what are the steps to take and finally are there tools to buy to set it up ? Looking forward to your reply regards.

I'll let the boss come and answer this but the only thing I'll reply is about the tools
There are many paid tools that will make your life easy in this business man but it's a choice. I think it's better you get the paid tools cos they are very affordable
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 3:32pm On May 27, 2020
Have you designed a store yet? Try all you can to take action.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 3:34pm On May 27, 2020
lovemko:

I'll let the boss come and answer this but the only thing I'll reply is about the tools
There are many paid tools that will make your life easy in this business man but it's a choice. I think it's better you get the paid tools cos they are very affordable

Quite accurate. Thanks
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 3:42pm On May 27, 2020
titopius:

Steps to take

1 Open/create a store
2 Find a product(from aliexpress)
3 Bring the product to your store
4 Advertise it on social media
5 Process orders
*Rinse and Repeat(from step 2)

There is nothing like top niches, trust me. I can buy an hair clipper if I see an ad showing me the value the clipper would add to my life. I'll buy your shoes if they look appealing to my taste. There is a market for everything, just make sure it's a unique product(not sold in shops or mall)

1 Like

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by HonNEAT: 7:56pm On May 27, 2020
techiGenius:

Steps to take

1 Open/create a store
2 Find a product(from aliexpress)
3 Bring the product to your store
4 Advertise it on social media
5 Process orders
*Rinse and Repeat(from step 2)

There is nothing like top niches, trust me. I can buy an hair clipper if I see an ad showing me the value the clipper would add to my life. I'll buy your shoes if they look appealing to my taste. There is a market for everything, just make sure it's a unique product(not sold in shops or mall)

Chai, Bros you naked am oo. Imagine say na yesterday I heard about this thread. Nice one. Though you kept some secret for your students which is normal shaa. For my policy, (person wey blow flute, go blow cartahh.

But my question is, this Facebook ads, is it not expensive? N175 per click. I thought it's some amount for a duration. I think $1/day

Secondly, no vex, I no too understand the difference between Shopify and Dropshipping. Maybe I should read again. Is Shopify an app used to run Dropshipping?

Thanks for your response.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 9:59pm On May 27, 2020
Promised to discuss payment gateway but am yet to determine how possible it is selling your PayPal funds and not running at a loss and still go ahead to fulfill orders...

It's Google ads vs Facebook ads

This is going to be very brief. I will go into details but some of this post is for SEO purposes.

Differences between these two is very clear. With Facebook Ads, you get to throw your products in the face of customers, it doesn't necessarily have to be what the customer want but they'll see it and probably get interested then they'll initiate a purchase.

Google ads is about what the customer searches for most times. They have to specifically type in your the keywords for your product ad to come up. Such ads are specific and straight-forward, you can't rank for keywords not related to your products just because you want loads of people to see your ads. If someone searches for laptop and your ad comes up in the search results showing ladies cloths would be funny. No body will click on these and there'll be no conversions. You can get away with these on Facebook Ads with customers seeing randoms products.

Hopefully I'll get into details if necessary

1 Like

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 10:07pm On May 27, 2020
HonNEAT:

Chai, Bros you naked am oo. Imagine say na yesterday I heard about this thread. Nice one. Though you kept some secret for your students which is normal shaa. For my policy, (person wey blow flute, go blow cartahh.

But my question is, this Facebook ads, is it not expensive? N175 per click. I thought it's some amount for a duration. I think $1/day

Secondly, no vex, I no too understand the difference between Shopify and Dropshipping. Maybe I should read again. Is Shopify an app used to run Dropshipping?

Thanks for your response.

How did you come up with the N175 figure?
There is actually nothing of such. You control your spending on Facebook Ads.

Shopify is a platform where different business transactions can be carried out. It's a website like Jumia in simple terms. You create it for whatever business you desire. Anything at all, just Google Shopify, it's a place to sell and market your goods.
Dropshipping is a business model that can be run effectively with Shopify..also Google dropshipping.
Hope this helps
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Ahijo1990(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2020
Following this thread bumper to bumper!!!!!!

Bros, my questions are:

- With this Covid-19 wahala and borders on lockdown, will shipping from AliExpress not be affected?

- Can one source from 1688.com seeing as it's way cheaper than AliExpress?

- If one is focusing on Nigerian market, can a payment system like Paystack be integrated into the Shopify store to process payments strictly in Naira?

- Finally, how much is your mentorship program pls? I'm very much interested.

Big ups to you. The free info you've dropped already is worth more than many ebooks I paid for in the past.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by HonNEAT: 7:20am On May 28, 2020
techiGenius:

How did you come up with the N175 figure?
There is actually nothing of such. You control your spending on Facebook Ads.
You said so bro

Shopify is a platform where different business transactions can be carried out. It's a website like Jumia in simple terms. You create it for whatever business you desire. Anything at all, just Google Shopify, it's a place to sell and market your goods.
Dropshipping is a business model that can be run effectively with Shopify..also Google dropshipping.
Hope this helps
Yea, confirm.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by HonNEAT: 7:26am On May 28, 2020
techiGenius:

doesn't cost much depending on how much you want to scale your ad to reach a bigger audience. An average facebook CPC is about 0.45usd about N175.

[color=#990000][/color]

This is the cost of clicks on your ads. every click you pay N175 naira.

You mentioned it here Bro.

shey its small? lol wait till like 200 people click on your ad. do the maths. though, if N200 people click on your ad, you should be looking at a good conversion rate of about 25% with the right audience, that is huge huge profit for you. There is CPM which is 5usd or N1900, which means cost per Milli, is how much you pay for 1000 impressions. An impression is when someone sees your ad, seeing your ad count as one impression, now 1000 persons seeing your ad is the cost 5usd.

Facebook by default will leave you on the CPC pricing option as a newcomer but when you know your stuff and understand your audience, its best you go for CPM....

hope this helps
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 8:49am On May 28, 2020
HonNEAT:

Yea, confirm.

Yes you can have $1 a day if you want but the audience $1 can reach can be so small and you'll end up with fewer than a click a day. So theoretically you'll spend less.

That figure is an average rate meaning when all factors like bidding power, competition, interest, and advertisers are all factored together. It's not a certain figure, some clicks can cost as low as N20 while others can cost $1, just a single click. There are several other factors that determine the cost of your clicks. What you're charged is not what am charged
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by HonNEAT: 2:06pm On May 28, 2020
techiGenius:

Yes you can have $1 a day if you want but the audience $1 can reach can be so small and you'll end up with fewer than a click a day. So theoretically you'll spend less.

That figure is an average rate meaning when all factors like bidding power, competition, interest, and advertisers are all factored together. It's not a certain figure, some clicks can cost as low as N20 while others can cost $1, just a single click. There are several other factors that determine the cost of your clicks. What you're charged is not what am charged
OK
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Parmzhelp: 2:21pm On May 28, 2020
Guys, you will not succeed if you do not write good sales copies. Learn how to here

https://www.nairaland.com/5886887/finally-how-write-copies-actually#90033373

Thank you OP
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by HonNEAT: 2:23pm On May 28, 2020
techiGenius:

if you're looking at targeting Nigerians, 50k should start getting you sales
if you're targeting many world countries, 200k investment would get you ripping profits in no time
if you like, you could set aside about 30k for one or two other payments

Boss 50k? Including Advert, Shipping Cost, Product Cost, etc. One Thing I Know And Hate in Alibaba Is Their Fake Price Tag. You'll See 2,000/pcs when You Click The Price Will Change. Even If You say Make You Buy At The New Price, They'll Tell You To Contact The Supplier For The Real Price. Bros That One The Tire Me.

Another One Is Freight Price. It's Much Expensive. Its At Times 2times Your Total Purchase. How Your Boy Go Do Am Sir

Lastly, If In Dropshipping, a Customer Ordered A Product And Pay, and That Product Is Out Of Stock In Alibaba, how Do I Handle This Sir.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 5:07pm On May 28, 2020
Ahijo1990:
Following this thread bumper to bumper!!!!!!

Bros, my questions are:

- With this Covid-19 wahala and borders on lockdown, will shipping from AliExpress not be affected?

- Can one source from 1688.com seeing as it's way cheaper than AliExpress?

- If one is focusing on Nigerian market, can a payment system like Paystack be integrated into the Shopify store to process payments strictly in Naira?

- Finally, how much is your mentorship program pls? I'm very much interested.

Big ups to you. The free info you've dropped already is worth more than many ebooks I paid for in the past.

Hit me a PM on whatsapp
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Davidonkonsults: 10:16am On May 29, 2020
techiGenius:
Promised to discuss payment gateway but am yet to determine how possible it is selling your PayPal funds and not running at a loss and still go ahead to fulfill orders...

Is it compulsory one sells? If using a foreign paypal, can’t the person whose paypal you using transfer it to your domiciliary account or something?
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 10:40pm On May 29, 2020
Davidonkonsults:

Is it compulsory one sells? If using a foreign paypal, can’t the person whose paypal you using transfer it to your domiciliary account or something?

There are many ways around it. Most important thing is you receive your money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month / Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast / This Week Football Draws Forecast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.