Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics (44523 Views)

Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' / Emir Of Ilorin Cautions Kwara Govt Against Dragging Him Into Politics / Governor Badaru: Debts, Uncompleted Projects Nearly Drove Me Out Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by sevenhundred(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2020
Pr0cter:
At least he has now successfully eradicated hunger from his generation
but up till now he is still unemployed, because politics is not job!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by desiredhome: 3:25pm On May 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Which blueprint?With the billions of dollars River state received , he should have transformed it to Cape Town or Johannesbug.
I went to Port Harcourt and it is nothing to write about.
Unfortunately people don't value what they have until they lose it. ....there was happiness and love during Amachi's first tenor if not for the betrayal from wike and patience Jonathan Rivers State won't be in mess we are today..

One of Nigerians measure problem is maintenance culture.....we spend billions on projects and few years to those projects have turned to scrape.......
If you live in Rivers State and know how Port Harcourt was like before 2007 then you will know if Amachi did something or not
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by ftrttr: 3:26pm On May 17, 2020
ok
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Exc2000: 3:27pm On May 17, 2020
Mires:

Bro, you see why I said you are misinformed. How could you attribute Sir (Dr) Peter Odili to Governor Wike when the former is and remains Amaechi benefactor.

Please do well to research the role Governor Wike played before and during Amaechi's court case. After which, you can make your own judgement.
For your record, Wike as Obio Akpor Chairman same period Amaechi was Speaker Rivers state house of Assembly was in excess money. Reason being that Obio Akpor is the richest LGA out of the 23 LGAs in Rivers state and the second richest in Nigeria. Some of the stolen patrimony of Obio Akpor LGA while Governor Wike was a Chairman were actually utilized to execute Amaechi's case.

I need to stop here. I am not a supporter of any of them. Like I said earlier, make your research before coming to the public to mislead some people.

in that case Ameachi might be a lair then, as he granted interview stating the person who gave him $2million USD to prosecute his case was Tonye Coal , he said he had already ran out of cash and relocated to ghana before he was raised by tonye his friend... at no point did i get the information on Ameachi being funded by Wike, the other thing i read was wike being intrumental in the battle field during elections as a strong man
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by desiredhome: 3:29pm On May 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Which blueprint?With the billions of dollars River state received , he should have transformed it to Cape Town or Johannesbug.
I went to Port Harcourt and it is nothing to write about.
You came to Port Harcourt means you are not from Rivers State or live in Port Harcourt so you will not understand.......
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 17, 2020
desiredhome:

You came to Port Harcourt means you are not from Rivers State or live in Port Harcourt so you will not understand.......
The state is nothing to write about. Where did all the billions of dollars go?The State receives one of the highest allocations in the country.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by desiredhome: 3:43pm On May 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The state is nothing to write about. Where did all the billions of dollars go?The State receives one of the highest allocations in the country.

You are right because the South South seems to be the epic center for corruption and wickedness.... despite the billions we receive every month we have refused to develop our land... we hate ourselves.... even when we have the opportunity as the president that could've change the place but they began to betray theirselves.....

Amachi started well but the hate and betrayal didn't allow that so it is what it is today
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by KunleyY19(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu would say the same, but in a more creative way as a talented corrupt politician.

Tinubu cannot claim unemployment, he was an executive at Exxon Mobil.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by nairalee(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2020
Dbeautyy:
How did you meet your wife?

It’s a funny story. We met at a friend’s wedding where she was the chief bridesmaid. We exchanged addresses but she gave me the wrong address. The address she gave me led me to a toilet in the university. Haba grin

I'm wondering how address will lead straight to toilet. Politicians and lies

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 17, 2020
nairalee:

I'm wondering how address will lead straight to toilet. Politicians and lies

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by darita: 4:21pm On May 17, 2020
please I HV BN LUKN FOR DS MY UNCLE, SIR ROTIMI AMAECHI. I HV asked Facebook since last MNTH but dy didn't see him. Now he s on naira land. Uncle rotimi please sponsor my music project ooo. I need help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9pTGux2Ho0
Tank u.
Please share am to him mk he see me.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Antichristus: 4:25pm On May 17, 2020
Arguably why Nigeria is what is is now, and would even worsen in its conditions. It’s the same with the church. Many are in the pulpit today due to unemployment.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Gbelomo: 5:22pm On May 17, 2020
desiredhome:

Unfortunately people don't value what they have until they lose it. ....there was happiness and love during Amachi's first tenor if not for the betrayal from wike and patience Jonathan Rivers State won't be in mess we are today..

One of Nigerians measure problem is maintenance culture.....we spend billions on projects and few years to those projects have turned to scrape.......
If you live in Rivers State and know how Port Harcourt was like before 2007 then you will know if Amachi did something or not
God bless you for your honesty

as a student of rivers state university of science and technology from 2007/8 to 2012/13 I'd forever remain grateful to this man for making himself available to be used by God to bring temporary/manageable sanity to UST

he's the best rivers state has ever had......

I don't know him personally and I can't say he's a saint buttttttt

given my knowledge of cost of projects and total income from the federal government and the IGR rivers state earned from 2007-2015 I'd say he did well as a governor (enlightened rivers people would understand).......

a lot of schools were upgraded, primary healthcare centers, secondary healthcare services, transportation to an extent (monorail was a flop, he could have doubled on the road projects in PHC and environs and he also wasted river's state money on a jet and helicopters), Morden markets, public spaces and parks, housing etc

Jonathan betrayed Amaechi by letting his wife use his presidential influence to fight Amaechi....... Amaechi had no option and had to align himself with the next best option (APC)

ignorant people sometimes feel development is a scheme against them and I believe okirika people thought Amaechi had other motives for the development of the waterfront areas so they brought their sister from Aso rock to help them meanwhile he did this for the good of the okirika people, the security of rivers state and most importantly I believe to also boost his CV as the chief executive of the state....... (wike's matter is another one)

Amaechi didn't share cash like odilli though and he claims he never stole ₦1 (I don't believe that anyway)

unfortunately most Nigerians are gullible and have no Idea what the functions of government are

our political office holders are generally corrupt people and they really thrive because of the ignorance of the people

even with the advent of the internet era where there's unlimited access to all kinds of information a lot of Africans still choose to remain ignorant.....

they assume that transformation time for a nation of 200 million people from abject poverty to utopia should be within one simple democratic 4 year tenure....

it takes a common vision by united people and hardwork over the years to make that happen all things being equal

An example is China........... even with uniformity of purpose guided by brutal communist regimes it took close to 50 years to get to where they are today (they're not a fully developed country like western European countries yet though)

Black African people should set step by step targets on what they want to achieve and know how they want to go and how to get there and leaders should be selected based on whom they believe can ferry them each step of the way

Nigeria isn't the Kuwait, Emirates or Qatar so don't mention oil money here.......................these Arab nations have more oil and fewer citizens (fewer than some local government areas) so there's enough to spendn in building fantasy cities like Dubai and Doha enough to give citizens free cash monthly

let's hope wisdom from falls on black people to help us uplift ourselves from the shackles of poverty

for Mr Amaechi I respect and admire his vision I wish him good in this life and that to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by babaztee: 5:35pm On May 17, 2020
I salute his honesty. We have a generation within a generation that loves falsehood. Possibly, to satisfy this portion of the larger generation, Amaechi would have said "I joined politics because, I want to serve my people[b][/b]". Then, we would have seen and heard different reactions and name-calling. We are living in a difficult time.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by pacespot(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2020
One of the very few truth speakers in Nigeria.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by desiredhome: 5:45pm On May 17, 2020
Gbelomo:
God bless you for your honesty

as a student of rivers state university of science and technology from 2007/8 to 2012/13 I'd forever remain grateful to this man for making himself available to be used by God to bring temporary/manageable sanity to UST

he's the best rivers state has ever had......

I don't know him personally and I can't say he's a saint buttttttt

given my knowledge of cost of projects and total income from the federal government and the IGR rivers state earned from 2007-2015 I'd say he did well as a governor (enlightened rivers people would understand).......

a lot of schools were upgraded, primary healthcare centers, secondary healthcare services, transportation to an extent (monorail was a flop, he could have doubled on the road projects in PHC and environs and he also wasted river's state money on a jet and helicopters), Morden markets, public spaces and parks, housing etc

Jonathan betrayed Amaechi by letting his wife use his presidential influence to fight Amaechi....... Amaechi had no option and had to align himself with the next best option (APC)

ignorant people sometimes feel development is a scheme against them and I believe okirika people thought Amaechi had other motives for the development of the waterfront areas so they brought their sister from Aso rock to help them meanwhile he did this for the good of the okirika people, the security of rivers state and most importantly I believe to also boost his CV as the chief executive of the state....... (wike's matter is another one)

Amaechi didn't share cash like odilli though and he claims he never stole ₦1 (I don't believe that anyway)

unfortunately most Nigerians are gullible and have no Idea what the functions of government are

our political office holders are generally corrupt people and they really thrive because of the ignorance of the people

even with the advent of the internet era where there's unlimited access to all kinds of information a lot of Africans still choose to remain ignorant.....

they assume that transformation time for a nation of 200 million people from abject poverty to utopia should be within one simple democratic 4 year tenure....

it takes a common vision by united people and hardwork over the years to make that happen all things being equal

An example is China........... even with uniformity of purpose guided by brutal communist regimes it took close to 50 years to get to where they are today (they're not a fully developed country like western European countries yet though)

Black African people should set step by step targets on what they want to achieve and know how they want to go and how to get there and leaders should be selected based on whom they believe can ferry them each step of the way

Nigeria isn't the Kuwait, Emirates or Qatar so don't mention oil money here.......................these Arab nations have more oil and fewer citizens (fewer than some local government areas) so there's enough to spendn in building fantasy cities like Dubai and Doha enough to give citizens free cash monthly

let's hope wisdom from falls on black people to help us uplift ourselves from the shackles of poverty

for Mr Amaechi I respect and admire his vision I wish him good in this life and that to come

My brother, God bless you too.. it's only the positive minded people that will appreciate Amachi

Africa will be better than Europe and most most developed countries if we are United, unfortunately we are divided by tribalism, religion etc.........

With our black Man's mentality I doubt if we can come out of this darkness

God bless Rt. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amachi for the good good good good things he did in Rivers State
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by zudozz: 5:54pm On May 17, 2020
ugly vulture look-alike ape!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Mires: 6:27pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:

in that case Ameachi might be a lair then, as he granted interview stating the person who gave him $2million USD to prosecute his case was Tonye Coal , he said he had already ran out of cash and relocated to ghana before he was raised by tonye his friend... at no point did i get the information on Ameachi being funded by Wike, the other thing i read was wike being intrumental in the battle field during elections as a strong man

Ha! You read? Did Amaechi contest general election in his first term?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2020
PHijo:

Soko oil well was NEVER an issue, it was all propaganda. The people in Soku are Ijaw, GEJ is Ijaw, the Bayelsa governor is/was Ijaw. Amaechi's primary interest in Soku was money and not the wellbeing of Soku people. As a Rivers Ijaw man I was in support of Soku remaining in Rivers state. The case started during the tenure of late DSP Alamieyeseigha and Peter Odili. Amaechi lied when he claimed Jonathan tried to take the wells for Bayelsa. It was a struggle between Amaechi and his Bayelsa counterpart. Both wanted a greater allocation. I doubt any of them would have benefited the people of Soku.

Wike happy about court judgement over Soku Oil Wells

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers has expressed happiness over federal high court judgment, ceding Soku Oil Wells to Rivers State, adding that the State Government would continue to fight and defend the interest of Rivers State in order to promote the welfare of her people.

Addressing journalists on the federal high court judgment which confirmed that Rivers State owns Soku Oil Wells, Governor Wike said it was a known fact that the Soku Oil Wells/Fields belong to the Rivers State, before they were illegally appropriated by the Federal Government for Bayelsa State.

Justice Inyang Ekwo of the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja on Monday declared, after considering all facts before the court, that the Soku Oil Wells/fields belonged to Rivers State.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/17/wike-happy-about-court-judgement-over-soku-oil-wells/amp/
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Exc2000: 6:30pm On May 17, 2020
Mires:

Ha! You read? Did Amaechi contest general election in his first term?

$2 million USD was 300 million back then..
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2020
PHijo:

Soko oil well was NEVER an issue, it was all propaganda. The people in Soku are Ijaw, GEJ is Ijaw, the Bayelsa governor is/was Ijaw. Amaechi's primary interest in Soku was money and not the wellbeing of Soku people. As a Rivers Ijaw man I was in support of Soku remaining in Rivers state. The case started during the tenure of late DSP Alamieyeseigha and Peter Odili. Amaechi lied when he claimed Jonathan tried to take the wells for Bayelsa. It was a struggle between Amaechi and his Bayelsa counterpart. Both wanted a greater allocation. I doubt any of them would have benefited the people of Soku.

Soku oil wells: APC demands apology from Gov. Wike

The All Progressives Congress, APC, has charged the Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, to apologise publicly to the people of the State and his predecessor, Mr. Chibuike Amaechi, for earlier backing the ceding of Soku oil wells belonging to the State to Bayelsa State by former President, Dr Goodluck Jonathan.

According to the statement, “Sadly, Goodluck Jonathan as President at that period and without Exco authorisation, ceded a part of Rivers State, Soku, to his home state of Bayelsa and Wike to exhibit his poor understanding of the plight of Rivers State and her people appreciated Dr. Jonathan for this heinous and evil act by giving him an award during the Rivers State’s 50 years celebration as a State and according to Wike, the award was ‘for Jonathan’s contribution towards the growth and development of Rivers State.

“If Wike is serious in demanding for the receding of these oil wells back to Rivers State, let him, Wike start this by withdrawing the unsolicited and unmerited award given to Dr Jonathan after which, he should formally apologise to God, Amaechi and the people of Rivers State for criminally emasculating them economically by this evil act against the State and humanity for us to take him serious.

https://sweetcrudereports.com/soku-oil-wells-apc-demands-apology-from-gov-wike/

It seems you like changing narratives to suit the wrong choices made by GEJ and Wike.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by PHijo(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Soku oil wells: APC demands apology from Gov. Wike

The All Progressives Congress, APC, has charged the Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, to apologise publicly to the people of the State and his predecessor, Mr. Chibuike Amaechi, for earlier backing the ceding of Soku oil wells belonging to the State to Bayelsa State by former President, Dr Goodluck Jonathan.

According to the statement, “Sadly, Goodluck Jonathan as President at that period and without Exco authorisation, ceded a part of Rivers State, Soku, to his home state of Bayelsa and Wike to exhibit his poor understanding of the plight of Rivers State and her people appreciated Dr. Jonathan for this heinous and evil act by giving him an award during the Rivers State’s 50 years celebration as a State and according to Wike, the award was ‘for Jonathan’s contribution towards the growth and development of Rivers State.

“If Wike is serious in demanding for the receding of these oil wells back to Rivers State, let him, Wike start this by withdrawing the unsolicited and unmerited award given to Dr Jonathan after which, he should formally apologise to God, Amaechi and the people of Rivers State for criminally emasculating them economically by this evil act against the State and humanity for us to take him serious.

https://sweetcrudereports.com/soku-oil-wells-apc-demands-apology-from-gov-wike/

It seems you like changing narratives to suit the wrong choices made by GEJ and Wike.

Wrong choices made by Jonathan and Wike in what way?
To the best of my knowledge there was no time Wike supported ceding the wells to Bayelsa. Secondly there is no prove Jonathan used his position to transfer those wells to Bayelsa. It was all noise engineered by Amaechi to cause confusion.
I am glad Rivers Ijaw people are wiser today. They know those who represent their interests. Can you mention one thing Rivers state has done for the people of Soku all these years?

Instead all her money is being spent in Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor LGA.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by PHijo(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Wike happy about court judgement over Soku Oil Wells

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers has expressed happiness over federal high court judgment, ceding Soku Oil Wells to Rivers State, adding that the State Government would continue to fight and defend the interest of Rivers State in order to promote the welfare of her people.

Addressing journalists on the federal high court judgment which confirmed that Rivers State owns Soku Oil Wells, Governor Wike said it was a known fact that the Soku Oil Wells/Fields belong to the Rivers State, before they were illegally appropriated by the Federal Government for Bayelsa State.

Justice Inyang Ekwo of the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja on Monday declared, after considering all facts before the court, that the Soku Oil Wells/fields belonged to Rivers State.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/17/wike-happy-about-court-judgement-over-soku-oil-wells/amp/

Why won't he be happy? So he could build flyover in his LGA and "nothing will happen ".

You guys should leave us abeg!

Is Nigeria that created all these confusion!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2020
PHijo:

Wrong choices made by Jonathan and Wike in what way?
To the best of my knowledge there was no time Wike supported ceding the wells to Bayelsa. Secondly there is no prove Jonathan used his position to transfer those wells to Bayelsa. It was all noise engineered by Amaechi to cause confusion.
I am glad Rivers Ijaw people are wiser today. They know those who represent their interests. Can you mention one thing Rivers state has done for the people of Soku all these years?

Instead all her money is being spent in Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor LGA.

What matters is that as GEJ became VP, money from the Soku account started moving to Bayelsa State. Wike's voice was never heard condemning the act. Glad that case swung in Rivers favour.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2020
PHijo:

Why won't he be happy? So he could build flyover in his LGA and "nothing will happen ".

You guys should leave us abeg!

Is Nigeria that created all these confusion!

Note. Never am I a fan or Wike supporter. I feel he is mismanaging the State. I just hate the false narrative of GEJ as the victim when he was the tyrannical dictator, oppressing Amaechi.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by PHijo(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

What matters is that as GEJ became VP, money from the Soku account started moving to Bayelsa State. Wike's voice was never heard condemning the act. Glad that case swung in Rivers favour.

I am indifferent! Mind you, I am Ijaw from Rivers state. Despite all our contribution to Rivers state's economic wellbeing what do Rivers Ijaw get in return?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2020
PHijo:

I am indifferent! Mind you, I am Ijaw from Rivers state. Despite all our contribution to Rivers state's economic wellbeing what do Rivers Ijaw get in return?

Apart from Obio Akpor and Phalga, almost others are in the dark. That is my point. Mismanagement.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by PHijo(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Note. Never am I a fan or Wike supporter. I feel he is mismanaging the State. I just hate the false narrative of GEJ as the victim when he was the tyrannical dictator, oppressing Amaechi.

You don't know Amaechi! I am not a fan of Wike. As a Rivers Ijaw I can have every reason to be angry with Jonathan. I am not because I am looking at the bigger picture. A man who could not force his preferred gubernatorial candidate in Rivers state is who you call a tyrant?

If he was a tyrant, Amaechi would have been thrown out of office hook or crook and nothing will happen.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2020
PHijo:

You don't know Amaechi! I am not a fan of Wike. As a Rivers Ijaw I can have every reason to be angry with Jonathan. I am not because I am looking at the bigger picture. A man who could not force his preferred gubernatorial candidate in Rivers state is who you call a tyrant?

If he was a tyrant, Amaechi would have been thrown out of office hook or crook and nothing will happen.

What do you think the assault on the State House Assembly was for? It was to throw Amaechi out by crook.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by PHijo(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

What do you think the assault on the State House Assembly was for? It was to throw Amaechi out by crook.

So you truly think Jonathan was behind it?
If Jonathan was , they would get him out. Mind you, Jonathan had powers to declare state of emergency. That would have effectively removed Amaechi. It was not GEJ's style. The people who wanted Amaechi out are known. Some were appointees in Abuja, others were lawmakers in PH and some didn't have any position.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2020
PHijo:

So you truly think Jonathan was behind it?
If Jonathan was , they would get him out. Mind you, Jonathan had powers to declare state of emergency. That would have effectively removed Amaechi. It was not GEJ's style. The people who wanted Amaechi out are known. Some were appointees in Abuja, others were lawmakers in PH and some didn't have any position.

They wanted him out but failed. It was difficult to just declare state of emergency over nothing. If it was that easy, they would have done it. Keep in mind, hardly a Governor has been just ejected since the democracy era

By the way, the people who wanted GEJ were People loyal to the GEJ/Wike sect.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by PHijo(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

They wanted him out but failed. It was difficult to just declare state of emergency over nothing. If it was that easy, they would have done it. Keep in mind, hardly a Governor has been just ejected since the democracy era

By the way, the people who wanted GEJ were People loyal to the GEJ/Wike sect.

If you were familiar with the build up, GEJ was not rooting for Wike. Other forces in PDP did, saying those who supported GEJ were part of a Wike sect is just not true. In fact, Wike was not liked by both PDP and APC people. He worked very hard to convince Rivers people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders / "Ahmed Indimi Looking Like Abacha" - Zahra Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.