Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics (44529 Views)

Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' / Emir Of Ilorin Cautions Kwara Govt Against Dragging Him Into Politics / Governor Badaru: Debts, Uncompleted Projects Nearly Drove Me Out Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Stanweezy(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2020
So this "one thing and the other led to" no be today e start, even Amaechi said after one thing and the other we are married today as husband and wife.

Please I asked what is this one thing?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by highness25(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

https://punchng.com/unemployment-drove-me-into-politics-rotimi-amaechi/

Which unemployment? Oga minister, you were already employed in a hospital in port Harcourt before you joined politics na. Haba
I'm also a Rivers man, we know ourselves

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2020
PHijo:

If you were familiar with the build up, GEJ was not rooting for Wike. Other forces in PDP did, saying those who supported GEJ were part of a Wike sect is just not true. In fact, Wike was not liked by both PDP and APC people. He worked very hard to convince Rivers people.

Convince with lies. Who did GEJ want in a crucial PDP State,
if not Wike?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by PHijo(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Convince with lies. Who did GEJ want in a crucial PDP State,
if not Wike?

Check those who were senators, deputy governor and ministers under GEJ then. Maybe that would give you a clue. If you hope to hear who from me, you would be wasting your time. Wike was not on the agenda until early 2014, even then, it was not a firm thing.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Pacesetter123(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2020
Dbeautyy:
How did you meet your wife?

It’s a funny story. We met at a friend’s wedding where she was the chief bridesmaid. We exchanged addresses but she gave me the wrong address. The address she gave me led me to a toilet in the university. Haba grin
hahahahaha
Some girls eheh! But when she later found out dat he was a PA to governor,she quickly accepted without a proposal.This time around,no wrong address,no shakara.
Girls,una see una life?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Pacesetter123(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:

he studied English language in university without connection, in an English speakin country with little need for English translators

Without connection how?
This issue of man-know-man before getting a job as a graduate wasn't rampant in his days.Remember,he was offered a job at federal parastatal,NTA, immediately after graduation,but he turned it down to join politics.So wot r u guys trying to say now?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Pr0cter: 10:06pm On May 17, 2020
sevenhundred:
but up till now he is still unemployed, because politics is not job!!!

Lol. He's your minister bro
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by awoluyi(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2020
This man is now a contact and prayer point among Nigeria lazy youths.
Leaders of tomorrow in deed!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Pacesetter123(m): 12:37am On May 18, 2020
nairalee:

I'm wondering how address will lead straight to toilet. Politicians and lies
Very very possible.
Take for instance,if I tell you now, come to de female hostel of so so school.Wen enter de corridor,turn left.The room immediately after de SUG secretary general is wer lodge.And meanwhile,de room in question is a toilet serving de secretary apartment.To ur greatest surprised,wen u get dere, it's boldly written at de room doorpost...CONVINIENCE.
So he might be telling us de truth.Fear some girls especially if dey feel u r not dia type.Dey can do undoable.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by nairalee(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Very very possible.
Take for instance,if I tell you now, come to de female hostel of so so school.Wen enter de corridor,turn left.The room immediately after de SUG secretary general is wer lodge.And meanwhile,de room in question is a toilet serving de secretary apartment.To ur greatest surprised,wen u get dere, it's boldly written at de room doorpost...CONVINIENCE.
So he might be telling us de truth.Fear some girls especially if dey feel u r not dia type.Dey can do undoable.

LOL I dey feel u. But what u just did is to give direction or describe a location. Giving address is different from describing a location

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Abuchi17: 4:44am On May 18, 2020
Esseite:
The same unemployemnt that has pushed you into politics has pushed more to robbery, ritual, drugs, terrorism and all sorts of crimes...

How has your Government approached the issue having first hand experience of it.

He single handedly as Governor in 2013 employed 13,000 teachers who are all gainfully employed till today in Rivers state, just imagine if other Governors have done half of that, do you know how many families you would have fed, I am part of those employed and am not even from Rivers state likewise many others amongst the 13,000. Truth be told politics aside Amarachi is just the way he described himself, may God continue to give you that grace to lead.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by deewhaaat(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2020
That is why u steal government money like say u will not die. Dead is sure!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Dbeautyy(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2020
nairalee:

I'm wondering how address will lead straight to toilet. Politicians and lies

Very very possible o. What if the school is residential and one place leads to the other?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by airminem(f): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
smiley
lorbah001:
3 things drive economy..... technology, education, industrialization ( jobs,jobs and jobs).
It's a shame these ones aren't bothered.
Yes!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 16, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
I stopped reading immediate I read this,

"However, I didn’t join politics because I wanted to be a leader or because I wanted to solve Nigeria’s problems. I joined because of unemployment."

Nigeria's problem can never and will never be solve with this set of rogues who sees politics as a career not a call to service.
he was honest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders / Why We Handcuffed Metuh − NPS / President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.