Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? (26507 Views)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by destinable(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2020
honeyB2018:

Any Christian, who has issue with tithing, has not truly known the Lord.
Any so called Christian, who. Sees tithing as an old testament tradition, has not fully known the word of God. Tithing is not of the law. It was before the law, and the Law cannot abrogate, what it never created. This is one valid point, opponents of tithing, like the writer above me and his likes, have refused to acknowledge.
As for the man asking if he can pay his tithe in line with Deut. 26.12, my answer to you, is that you are not yet ready to pay your tithe. You just want to raise a controversy, to generate traffic to topic. When you are ready to pay your tithe, you should know what to do.
As tithe was an obligation then, so it is now. The principles, behind setting up of the priesthood then, is still the same today, though there may be a change of who becomes a Levite.

So you're trying to say tithing is not under the law. Wow! I guess Heb 7 vs 5 that says tithing is under the law was wrong, right?

Abraham gave a tenth of his loots to Melchizidiek, the chief priest. This was before it made a law. Jesus is now the chief priest and has cancelled all our legal indebtedness. Study your bible more and stop trying to be clever by half.
Col 2vs14
Eph 2vs 15
Gal 5vs 1.

And before you say Christ did not come to abolish the law, he said he came to fulfil it.

Meaning of fulfill (according to English dictionary): To satisfy, carry out, bring to completion (an obligation, a requirement, etc.).

Also, burnt sacrifices preceded the law as well, but why are you not burning sacrifices unto the lord since you want to continue tithing because it precedes the law?

1 Like

Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 17, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Bible is instructions said I should not pay my tithe to any pastopreneur

Den follow ur bible n not ur instincts
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by honeyB2018: 5:10pm On May 17, 2020
Youngzedd:

Are you a Free Nation member?

Kingugo100.
It's very clear, you are not a good student of the bible. Look at all that is coming out from people here, because of tithing. The people of old you said are not Christians, but their views and statements about God and His Kingdom still shapes the lives of men and women today
I will advise you to your time, and undergo some bible study, to understand God's word properly.
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by desiredhome: 5:17pm On May 17, 2020
EmmyDJourno:

When your Deuteronomy verse said give to Levites, and less privileged, don't you see that the Levites are the Priestly tribe of Israel who dont work or farm, but carry out strictly the work of God in the temple

If there are conmen it is non of your business, give to those in his vineyard, if they misbehave, it is left for God to deal with his own, simply play your part and show appreciation for what God has done for you

The sons of Eli were useless, but that was not a basis to deny the Temple God's directive

In the end God took them out and planted Samuel

Do your part and leave God to sanitize his House

The book of Deotoronomy is in the Bible not my Deotoronomy...
Deotoronomy say give to the Levites and the less previleged but your conmen even collect from the less previleged for themselves and careless about the less previleged.....

The Levites were the Priestly tribe of Israel who don't work or farm, is that how it is today in your church? Are not all your so called pastors business men?

Saying is not my business if they are conmen, lol... more like saying, the Yahoo boys and the thiefing politicians should continue in their criminal act, and let God come and judge them because it's not my business to talk about them.....?

Giving to the vineyard of God is different from giving to a conman's business center....

The truth is a lot people's eye are opening and very soon the scamming Pastorpreours will be put to shame

We can only build a better society if we all do the right thing....
Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by EmmyDJourno: 5:38pm On May 17, 2020
desiredhome:

The book of Deotoronomy is in the Bible not my Deotoronomy...
Deotoronomy say give to the Levites and the less previleged but your conmen even collect from the less previleged for themselves and careless about the less previleged.....

The Levites were the Priestly tribe of Israel who don't work or farm, is that how it is today in your church? Are not all your so called pastors business men?

Saying is not my business if they are conmen, lol... more like saying, the Yahoo boys and the thiefing politicians should continue in their criminal act, and let God come and judge them because it's not my business to talk about them.....?

Giving to the vineyard of God is different from giving to a conman's business center....

The truth is a lot people's eye are opening and very soon the scamming Pastorpreours will be put to shame

We can only build a better society if we all do the right thing....
Shalom

You just wanna argue....I no get your time

The Spirit of God directs once you are confused

Seek out the Spirit of God, not me
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by desiredhome: 5:55pm On May 17, 2020
EmmyDJourno:

You just wanna argue....I no get your time

The Spirit of God directs once you are confused

Seek out the Spirit of God, not me

You should know when you are been lead by the spirit of God and the spirit of Mammon....

The Spirit of God does not confuse it directs rightly, you get confused when you allow the things of this world to cloud you mind
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by dasanchez1(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2020
Youngzedd:

People are experts at justifying themselves be it good or bad provided it's for their own interest.

They will quote Mathew 5 vs 17 for you, but they won't tell you to read from 17 - 20. All for selfish purposes.

You must understand that there's no perfect being, the only perfect being I know is Jesus. Your Pastor just like every other person is prone to make mistakes.

Why did Jesus said He haven't come to abolish the law?

Now, Jesus wasn't preaching to them like others and they were surprised, so they were thinking He has come to abolish their laws and traditions. They thought He brought something new entirely different from the scripture (old testament) which they already knew, then Jesus said to them in the book of Matthew 5:17

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Jesus also told them this.

Mathew 5 vs 20
"20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."

It's obvious, Jesus made them understand that obeying the law cannot take them to heaven in verse 20 ☺.

Jesus broke the law in the book of Mark 2:24 and they were all calling for his head. It was because of the laws He broke and his teachings that made them choose a thief over Jesus.

Do not allow anyone impose the laws in old testament on you. Read what Paul said.

Romans 6:14

14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Now, see why old testament laws shouldn't be practice by Christians.

Read Galatians 3 vs 15 - 29

Be a true Christian not a Christian who practice Judaism.

* The death and resurrection of Christ is the fulfillment of the law. The old covenant chapter has been closed and new covenant established.

I was making research and I stumbled upon this great page which explained Mathew 5:17-20 bit by bit.

Visit https://bible.org/seriespage/14-not-abolish-fulfill-matthew-517-20 for more understanding on this subject.

Christianity in Africa has been mixed with so many things which shouldn't be
found at all in Christendom. Do not allow anyone teach you their selfish doctrine even though they use old testament (laws) to justify their doctrines.

If it's not the doctrine of Jesus Christ in the new testament, I say to you, RUN and NEVER look back.

Happy Sunday
I know my people and my people know me... grin grin
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by honeyB2018: 6:09pm On May 17, 2020
destinable:

So you're trying to say tithing is not under the law. Wow! I guess Heb 7 vs 5 that says tithing is under the law was wrong, right?

Abraham gave a tenth of his loots to Melchizidiek, the chief priest. This was before it made a law. Jesus is now the chief priest and has cancelled all our legal indebtedness. Study your bible more and stop trying to be clever by half.
Col 2vs14
Eph 2vs 15
Gal 5vs 1.

And before you say Christ did not come to abolish the law, he said he came to fulfil it.

Meaning of fulfill (according to English dictionary): To satisfy, carry out, bring to completion (an obligation, a requirement, etc.).

Also, burnt sacrifices preceded the law as well, but why are you not burning sacrifices unto the lord since you want to continue tithing because it precedes the law?

My friend, on other social media platforms, I have said alot over this, for more than 3yrs now.
I really would have loved to engage you or any other person on this issue, but on the inside of me, there is a very serious urge for restraint.
I know where you are coming from and i know you likes and have dealt with them then
I will not like to go any further on this issue
All I want to tell you, is simply be a man or Christian that is of the Spirit rather than letters. For the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life. 2 Cor.3;6
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by terrymason(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0TAcFD5xVc

Watch to the end for more charity on tithe giving...

We need to know the reason behind tithe first.
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by jaymichael(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2020
adenigga:

I respect your opinion Sir!

But check that Deuteronomy 14:22-29 very well. It was allowed to turn your agricultural products to cash if where God directed you to is far.

But still, I respect your view. More power to your elbow!!!
Turned to cash and buy the things youe heart desires and consumed with your household, friends, neighbours, the poor and less well off, the orphans, widows, strangers the levites etc. So they can eat, be full and the Lord will bless you more. Don't cherry pick the words that suit your purpose and intents. Read and understand the whole context of that Deuteronomy chapter 14-29 very well.
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by Sermwell(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2020
EmmyDJourno:

When your Deuteronomy verse said give to Levites, and less privileged, don't you see that the Levites are the Priestly tribe of Israel who dont work or farm, but carry out strictly the work of God in the temple

If there are conmen it is non of your business, give to those in his vineyard, if they misbehave, it is left for God to deal with his own, simply play your part and show appreciation for what God has done for you

The sons of Eli were useless, but that was not a basis to deny the Temple God's directive

In the end God took them out and planted Samuel

Do your part and leave God to sanitize his House
just look at the nonsense you are still spewing inspite of the Bible verses provided to you about tithing!! go and give it to useless men of God if you like!!
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by thedio(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2020
omonnakoda:
ni arin eni si ola Ogun a je ki a mo eni ti ori re bu epo ti o bu iyo Ogun
Ogun yen na lo ma fi eje re we. Digbolugi
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by terrymason(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2020
Mavrick2012:
A friend just showed this scripture to me:

"Give a tenth of your products, to the levite, strangers, fatherless and widows, so they will have what to eat while in your land".

Can i begin to give a portion of my tithe to my widowed sister?

Bro kindly watch this....

The Difference Between Tithe and Helping the poor...

Give with the right revelation... Don't covert your tithe to arms giving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGR23hNd6tg
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by adenigga(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2020
jaymichael:
Turned to cash and buy the things youe heart desires and consumed with your household, friends, neighbours, the poor and less well off, the orphans, widows, strangers the levites etc. So they can eat, be full and the Lord will bless you more. Don't cherry pick the words that suit your purpose and intents. Read and understand the whole context of that Deuteronomy chapter 14-29 very well.
Can you please make yourself understandable a little bit, cos I can't see any difference from what I said to yours.
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by Sermwell(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2020
honeyB2018:

Any Christian, who has issue with tithing, has not truly known the Lord.
Any so called Christian, who. Sees tithing as an old testament tradition, has not fully known the word of God. Tithing is not of the law. It was before the law, and the Law cannot abrogate, what it never created. This is one valid point, opponents of tithing, like the writer above me and his likes, have refused to acknowledge.
As for the man asking if he can pay his tithe in line with Deut. 26.12, my answer to you, is that you are not yet ready to pay your tithe. You just want to raise a controversy, to generate traffic to topic. When you are ready to pay your tithe, you should know what to do.
As tithe was an obligation then, so it is now. The principles, behind setting up of the priesthood then, is still the same today, though there may be a change of who becomes a Levite.
how tithes should be paid has been explained in details in the book of Deuteronomy!! but I guess you are more interested in how it is done in the book of Malachi!! you are a hypocrite oga!!
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by femi4: 7:24pm On May 17, 2020
wickyyolo:

Is deu 26:12 not part of the Bible ? Why u ignore it completely?
Jesus already put all these different types of tithes into GIVING. We study old testament to learn from their way of lives but study new testament as an examplary life style for a Christian

1 Like

Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by genkins(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2020
Oluromantic:
Malachi 3:10 answers it all. It says all the full tight should be taken to the house of the Lord. You can give your sister money, gifts etc but ur full tithe is not negotiable
Coconut head
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by desiredhome: 7:51pm On May 17, 2020
Sermwell:

how tithes should be paid has been explained in details in the book of Deuteronomy!! but I guess you are more interested in how it is done in the book of Malachi!! you are a hypocrite oga!!
The scammers will always twist the scripture to justify their scamming spree.......
Even when they know the truth.....the greedy are never satisfied........they will never read the porion of the Bible where it's says "and there was none hungry among the brethren."......
They rather collect from the poor and ask them to go and pray....and the poor are getting poorer

Black man with black mentality

1 Like

Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by genkins(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2020
honeyB2018:

My friend, on other social media platforms, I have said alot over this, for more than 3yrs now.
I really would have loved to engage you or any other person on this issue, but on the inside of me, there is a very serious urge for restraint.
I know where you are coming from and i know you likes and have dealt with them then
All I want to tell you, is simply be a man or Christian that is of the Spirit rather than letters. For the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life. 2 Cor.3;6
My friend, I have read all your BS. You sound exactly like the charlatans called pastors. The letter killeth but the spirit gives life. Do you know what the letter is? U think that it means reading letters of the Bible.. Like your dumb pastors.. Now lemme teach you. The letter is the law of Moses. The old covenant laws of sin and death and not letters as in ABC. Read in context next time. Read 2nd cor 3 7-18 to u understand what the letter and spirt are.. Thank me later
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by petra1(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2020
omonnakoda:

Which of these is Cash

The only tithe I see is AGRICULTURAL products

They had the option of cash . If someone want to give money as tithe or offering .

Those who rare unclean animals usually give money because you can’t bring unclean animals like dog, cat, horse , Carmel etc . You give money equivalent ,

Also if the animal had wound you have to give money instead . It is called redemption .

And also you don’t bring perishable crops or things to God except dry grains other things such as vegetables are sold and money were given as tithes Or offering

REDEMPTION

Leviticus 27:31
And if a man will at all redeem ought of his tithes, he shall add thereto the fifth part thereof.

Leviticus 27:27
27 If it be of an unclean animal, the owner may redeem it according to your valuation, and shall add a fifth to it; or if it is not redeemed, then it shall be sold according to your valuation.
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by omonnakoda: 8:49pm On May 17, 2020
petra1:

They had the option of cash . If someone want to give money as tithe or offering .

Those who rare unclean animals usually give money because you can’t bring unclean animals like dog, cat, horse , Carmel etc . You give money equivalent ,

Also if the animal had wound you have to give money instead . It is called redemption .

And also you don’t bring perishable crops or things to God except dry grains other things such as vegetables are sold and money were given as tithes Or offering

REDEMPTION

Leviticus 27:31
And if a man will at all redeem ought of his tithes, he shall add thereto the fifth part thereof.

Leviticus 27:27
27 If it be of an unclean animal, the owner may redeem it according to your valuation, and shall add a fifth to it; or if it is not redeemed, then it shall be sold according to your valuation.

I am still trying to work out whether you are illiterate or a liar

Leviticus 27 .27 Has NOTHING TO DO WITH TITHES. This is about pledges made voluntarily
Leviticus 27. 31 is about the obligation to Tithe AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS and the redemption of such tithes.

It is clear that TITHES ARE ABOUT AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS
Nothing Else

Why are you so dishonest
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by jaymichael(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2020
adenigga:

Can you please make yourself understandable a little bit, cos I can't see any difference from what I said to yours.
If you can't understand what I wrote, sorry, I can't help you.
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by destinable(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2020
honeyB2018:

Your type of christianity is overwhelmingly sentimental. No bible verse to back your claims but you cry the loudest. Your type reduce the death of Jesus christ to absolutely no significance because the same new testament he died to establish is not enough for your kind. I bet if Jesus came down today to warn against tithing, your type would still pay cos your pastor says so.

1 Like

Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by petra1(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2020
omonnakoda:

I am still trying to work out whether you are illiterate or a liar

Leviticus 27 .27 Has NOTHING TO DO WITH TITHES. This is about pledges made voluntarily
Leviticus 27. 31 is about the obligation to Tithe AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS and the redemption of such tithes.

And What do you understand by redemption? . It is the giving of money in place .

How do people give tithes of vegetable or of other unclean animal

It is clear that TITHES ARE ABOUT AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS
Nothing Else

Was Abraham tithe to Melchizedek agricultural product ?

He gave tithes of all . Tithe is given of all.

Why are you so dishonest

The word of God doesn’t require insult and abuse . Deal with scriptures or keep quiet
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by erospecial: 9:02pm On May 17, 2020
Oluromantic:
Malachi 3:10 answers it all. It says all the full tight should be taken to the house of the Lord. You can give your sister money, gifts etc but ur full tithe is not negotiable
You're a fraudster in the kingdom.
So Deuteronomy belong to which God command?
Are you Jews that the obligation were given?
what is the place of Christ in destroying the devourer by his death?
If you and your likes of apostates are not dubious, tell me where in the ministry of Christ from Matthew to John or in the Acts or Episodes that tithe was ever commanded in the new testament to the new Creations?
Given of all kinds is by faith and will!
besides how many of the old testament oblations are you observing except the tithe most of you Yahoo Yahoo pastors and counterfeit followers are holding unto?
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by erospecial: 9:03pm On May 17, 2020
petra1:

And What do you understand by redemption? . It is the giving of money in place .

The word of God doesn’t require insult and abuse . Deal with scriptures or keep quiet
If you and your likes of apostates are not dubious, tell me where in the ministry of Christ from Matthew to John or in the Acts or Episodes that tithe was ever commanded in the new testament to the new Creations?
besides how many of the old testament oblations are you observing except the tithe most of you Yahoo Yahoo pastors and counterfeit followers are holding unto?
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by wickyyolo: 9:03pm On May 17, 2020
G
femi4:
Jesus already put all these different types of tithes into GIVING. We study old testament to learn from their way of lives but study new testament as an examplary life style for a Christian

Don’t u pay tithe ?

1 Like

Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by erospecial: 9:04pm On May 17, 2020
petra1:

Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by Sotland: 9:09pm On May 17, 2020
You failed to answer my question.. I asked again was the 10 commandment given in the new testament or in the Old testament?

Youngzedd:

People are experts at justifying themselves be it good or bad provided it's for their own interest.

They will quote Mathew 5 vs 17 for you, but they won't tell you to read from 17 - 20. All for selfish purposes.

You must understand that there's no perfect being, the only perfect being I know is Jesus. Your Pastor just like every other person is prone to make mistakes.

Why did Jesus said He haven't come to abolish the law?

Now, Jesus wasn't preaching to them like others and they were surprised, so they were thinking He has come to abolish their laws and traditions. They thought He brought something new entirely different from the scripture (old testament) which they already knew, then Jesus said to them in the book of Matthew 5:17

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Jesus also told them this.

Mathew 5 vs 20
"20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."

It's obvious, Jesus made them understand that obeying the law cannot take them to heaven in verse 20 ☺.

Jesus broke the law in the book of Mark 2:24 and they were all calling for his head. It was because of the laws He broke and his teachings that made them choose a thief over Jesus.

Do not allow anyone impose the laws in old testament on you. Read what Paul said.

Romans 6:14

14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Now, see why old testament laws shouldn't be practice by Christians.

Read Galatians 3 vs 15 - 29

Be a true Christian not a Christian who practice Judaism.

* The death and resurrection of Christ is the fulfillment of the law. The old covenant chapter has been closed and new covenant established.

I was making research and I stumbled upon this great page which explained Mathew 5:17-20 bit by bit.

Visit https://bible.org/seriespage/14-not-abolish-fulfill-matthew-517-20 for more understanding on this subject.

Christianity in Africa has been mixed with so many things which shouldn't be
found at all in Christendom. Do not allow anyone teach you their selfish doctrine even though they use old testament (laws) to justify their doctrines.

If it's not the doctrine of Jesus Christ in the new testament, I say to you, RUN and NEVER look back.

Happy Sunday
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by Harrycrane(m): 9:10pm On May 17, 2020
Instead give ur tithe directly to people in need.Ur pastors are making more fortune than and u are giving to them as I can quote tithe belongs to the levites who have been consecrated for God and couldn't own a property. I just people see better instead of building churches build hospitals.Instead donating heavily to unnecessary church projects create small scale industry. Jesus didn't came to the world with earthly wealth but give all he got to people.

1 Like

Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by erospecial: 9:12pm On May 17, 2020
terrymason:

Bro kindly watch this....

The Difference Between Tithe and Helping the poor...

Give with the right revelation... Don't covert your tithe to arms giving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGR23hNd6tg

Are you Jews that the oblations were given?
Re: Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? by Sotland: 9:12pm On May 17, 2020
When I say the law (10 commandment) was it given in the new testament? You failed to answer that... I'm not talking about those law which moses set due to the hardness of the heart of men....

omonnakoda:
Are those the ONLY LAWS?

The question is
Were some laws destroyed

Yes or no?

Can Christians eat pork?
Are women required to make guilt offering?
Are adulterers still stoned?
Do you kill witches?

He HAS DESTROYED THE LAW.

THE ISSUE is which one us kept and who decides

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? / Primate Ayodele's Prophecies On Wike, PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 Election / Similarities Between Christianity And African Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.