Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (15511 Views)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by gwafaeziokwu: 7:31pm On May 17, 2020
KingOKON:

Mine is I only pity those sitting under KANU and listening to his rants, you speak for Ndoki man, speak for Anioma man, speak speak and speak for everybody instead of cementing relationship you seriously lack

Relationship? Are we courting you for marriage? grin

When did you turn our girlfriends grin

You don't get it do you. Igboland has direct access to the sea. We don't need to please you in order to enter our backyard.

Look for suitors up north biko.

We just need the Igbo people forcefully carved into south south to join the new Biafra. Even that one is not by force. A referendumwill decide it. We just want to be sure that there is no one is left behind that would have joined if given a chance.

11 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 7:31pm On May 17, 2020
post=89656319:
Coneheads should continue deceiving themselves, that Igbo land is landlock
Osu man, be deceiving yourself because of River cheesy

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by MetaPhysical: 7:35pm On May 17, 2020
post=89656319:
Coneheads should continue deceiving themselves, that Igbo land is landlock

Aloy is deceiving you that you are not but there is nothing unique in his argument for Abia which does not also apply to Kebbi.

He failed to present you uniquely. His attributes for your clearance is generic.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by gwafaeziokwu: 7:35pm On May 17, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Kanu negotiate with which center

Who in center he go negotiate with, Buhari from Daura or Jubril from Sudan?

1. You obviously did not get my point.

2. It is quite okay because the statement was not meant for you.

3. Cheers

6 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by KingOKON: 7:38pm On May 17, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Relationship? Are we courting you for marriage? grin

When did you turn our girlfriends grin

You don't get it do you. Igboland has direct access to the sea. We don't need to please you in order to enter our backyard.

Look for suitors up north biko.

We just need the Igbo people forcefully carved into south south to join the new Biafra. Even that one is not by force. A referendumwill decide it. We just want to be sure that there is no one is left behind that would have joined if given a chance.

Plz don't make my chickens to laugh, referenWHAT?
I don't know the imaginary map you Igbos are concocting, like I said b4 talk is cheap.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Yorubas should be worry not Igbos, how will you guys live with the north, since half are muslims and loyal to Sokoto caliphate How will you guys recover Kwara from north How will you guys agree when majority are loyal to Sokoto caliphate There are many afonjas in Yoruba land

8 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by gwafaeziokwu: 7:41pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:

Bonny river gave Onne port access to the Atlantic.

Azumini river and the confluence of Obuaku/ Imo river will give our ports access to the Atlantic.

Igboland is as landlocked as Rivers and Calabar grin

Hope you will sleep tonight. Sifia pain things.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by festacman(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

So who is stopping the so called Igbo maritime lawyers from publishing this on their own. Do they have to wait for the prompting of Kanu in order to do the needful.

Reinforce credibility? Do one need to travel 50,000km to get to Obuaku and Azumini river? Are they located in the moon? Are the two Rivers hidden. Are they not existing. Why the need to reinforce credibility

Like I have always said, all the people who have the necessary tools to push for Biafra are sleeping on duty. They are too comfortable to understand the yearnings of the ordinary folks on the street. They also cannot openly identify with Biafra at this stage because of their various interest in Nigeria. Only men from the streets without vested in Nigeria can push for Biafra. You will start seeing these people identify with Biafra when the struggle gets to a certain stage.

Allow Kanu to do his thing biko.

All over the world and in the course of history, every successful self determination effort always has a clear driver or a visioner or a rallying point or an arrowhead. My thought is that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is playing this pre-eminent role. However, if from your comment he is not doing this then I am sorry for expecting too much from him. Nevertheless, as long as Kanu continues to create impression of speaking for Igbo, I will have a opinion about how that impression is projected and perceived.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by gwafaeziokwu: 7:45pm On May 17, 2020
KingOKON:

Plz don't make my chickens to laugh, referenWHAT?
I don't know the imaginary map you Igbos are concocting, like I said b4 talk is cheap.

You don't have any reasonable thing to say Mr. Okon.

Goodnight.

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by festacman(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2020
MetaPhysical:

The writer's grip to the sea is Imo river. Political expediency can rename the river tomorrow to a non-Ibo name. What are you going to grip then?

Will political expediency change it's location and coordinates?

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by NGpatriot: 7:59pm On May 17, 2020
Compare all these to Obuaku in Abia State, which is only 25 nautical miles to the Atlantic from the confluence of Imo and Azumiri River which itself separately lies not more than 30 nautical miles to the Atlantic beachfront. The less obvious one is the little-known Oseakwa River in Ihiala (Imo State) which is mere 18 nauticals to the Atlantic, all with its 65 feet of natural depth, unarguably comparable to no other River in Nigeria.

You personally confirmed that you are miles away from the Ocean/The Atlantic, but you're still claiming that you are not landlocked?

There's a difference between rivers and oceans and the fact that your rivers are miles away from the Atlantic Ocean means you are not directly landlocked.

Instead of this insane and unintelligent ramblings about rivers, why not just prove with geographical and physical facts that you have beach fronts with Whitesands in any of your towns and villages.

This idiotic nonsense is like saying your house is a mansion too because there are mansions 30 miles from your village..

Too many goofy, ignorant and delusional jokers in that part of the country.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by mildflame: 8:36pm On May 17, 2020
festacman:

All over the world and in the course of history, every successful self determination effort always has a clear driver or a visioner or a rallying point or an arrowhead. My thought is that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is playing this pre-eminent role. However, if from your comment he is not doing this then I am sorry for expecting too much from him. Nevertheless, as long as Kanu continues to create impression of speaking for Igbo, I will have a opinion about how that impression is projected and perceived.

Festacman you speak like a well bred festac guy and I know over 90% of festac born Ibos will never see KANU as one propagating the IBO course in the proper direction

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Dedetwo(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2020
Throwback:

Mali and Niger have access to River Niger.

Have Mali and Niger traveled through Nigeria with their ships to access the sea?

Biafra is not only landlocked from the sea like Mali and Niger, but Biafra has the extra misfortune of being landlocked inside another country called Nigeria, just as Lesotho is landlocked inside South Africa.

This is a case of double wahala for dead body

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11551274_igboland_jpeg72ffdbe9771892b98ffe883330da1679

You have problem of intellectualism. Biafra was defunct eastern region which was not landlocked. It is rather unfortunate you drool on your inability to be enlightened. The map you had with above post is a result of idiocy.

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Dedetwo(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
The states that are not landlocked in Nigeria, that is that has coastline with the sea or ocean. And not passing through others using Rivers are

Lagos
Ondo
Ogun
Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Cross river.
Delta
Southwest region and south south region.

How does above shenanigan prevent actualization of a country?

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by KingOKON: 8:43pm On May 17, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

You don't have any reasonable thing to say Mr. Okon.

Goodnight.

IPOB man u guys should just get an intelligent guy to replace KANU if not junk write-ups like this from a lawyer tells how DUMB you all are

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Dedetwo(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Story for the Osus. It does not stopped you from being landlocked. That is a topic for another day. Kpele

Somali has one of the longest coastline in Africa yet one of the poorest. Landlock is a theory of the scoundrels.

6 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by festacman(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2020
mildflame:

Festacman you speak like a well bred festac guy and I know over 90% of festac born Ibos will never see KANU as one propagating the IBO course in the proper direction

What is the meaning of Ibos and IBO? I am confused?
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by DMerciful(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2020
River Niger passes through Onitsha. Haven't you been to Onitsha bridge and the second Niger bridge being constructed? One side is Asaba the other side is Onitsha and the middle is the River Niger.
helinues:

Passing through SS or you don't know what you are saying?

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by DMerciful(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2020
What is the disadvantage of being landlocked if you have unrestricted access to the sea? Mali and Niger you mentioned will not embark on the most expensive shipping route just to prove a point. For every decision of this nature, there is economic consideration.
Besides, you assume if Biafra leaves, the rest part of Nigeria will remain the same, do you really believe this?
Gabkosh:
All this story na wash. So far none of you can show any coast in east, I am done with you all. You can keep posting pictures and draw lines from heaven. It doesn't change the fact that your land is landlocked. All these one is just trying to show you have access to sea. No one is disputing that. Even Northern Nigeria has access to sea too via Rivers. But it does not change the fact that your land is landlocked.
Mali and Niger are both landlocked because they have no coastline. But can get to the sea through the same river Niger. That is the same thing with your region.

Igboland is landlocked, get used to that fact. Thanks

Can you see coastline below. Let see and from igboland.

Pic 1 ondo state

2 Ogun state

3 Lagos

4 Bayelsa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 11:26pm On May 17, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Bonny river gave Onne port access to the Atlantic.

Azumini river and the confluence of Obuaku/ Imo river will give our ports access to the Atlantic.

Igboland is as landlocked as Rivers and Calabar grin

Hope you will sleep tonight. Sifia pain things.
By the time una don done deceiving unaself finish. Make una come show us the coastline in igboland. grin
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 11:32pm On May 17, 2020
DMerciful:
What is the disadvantage of being landlocked if you have unrestricted access to the sea? Mali and Niger you mentioned will not embark on the most expensive shipping route just to prove a point. For every decision of this nature, there is economic consideration.
Besides, you assume if Biafra leaves, the rest part of Nigeria will remain the same, do you really believe this?
Leaving is not my issue here. Many countries are living without yet landlocked. All I am saying is that your brothers are just circumambulating on nothing. Accept, igboland is landlocked because no coastline in igboland. But that does not mean they have no access to sea through navigation. They must pass through another sovereign nation before they can see any sea or ocean.

Just like Mali and Niger.

Having access to sea does not mean you are not landlocked. This is simple education.

And what do you mean they won't remain the same. Everyone will for their separate ways.

Yorubas will go
Igbos will go
Niger delta will go.

But you igbos will have to pass through Niger delta before you can get to the sea.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 17, 2020
I see people shouting Eritrea, Ethiopia bla bla bla.

Shaking my head. Half education is bad.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 11:41pm On May 17, 2020
Dedetwo:

Somali has one of the longest coastline in Africa yet one of the poorest. Landlock is a theory of the scoundrels.
Yak, yam, yak. Who is talking of rich or poor nation. You igbos that claimed to have resources, Are you at rich as Malaysia.

Stop digressing, that should be another topic. Stick to the bone of contention. We are talking landlocked, not how rich a nation is. The have longest coastline, which one your region get. Somalia is not landlocked, but igboland is landlocked. That is the argument here. If you don't have any tangible thing to say, just keep quiet instead of digressing. Ndo.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 11:45pm On May 17, 2020
post=89656695:

Yorubas should be worry not Igbos, how will you guys live with the north, since half are muslims and loyal to Sokoto caliphate How will you guys recover Kwara from north How will you guys agree when majority are loyal to Sokoto caliphate There are many afonjas in Yoruba land
Eyah, seems I buzzed you to one corner, so you are short of words that you don't even know what to say again grin.

Sebi you claimed you also own portharcourt, Oya go and recover it from ikwerre people na kikikikiki.

Kpele cheesy
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 11:47pm On May 17, 2020
Dedetwo:

You have problem of intellectualism. Biafra was defunct eastern region which was not landlocked. It is rather unfortunate you drool on your inability to be enlightened. The map you had with above post is a result of idiocy.
Oga pack go one corner. Igboland is landlocked. Biafra my foot.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 11:48pm On May 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

You personally confirmed that you are miles away from the Ocean/The Atlantic, but you're still claiming that you are not landlocked?

There's a difference between rivers and oceans and the fact that your rivers are miles away from the Atlantic Ocean means you are not directly landlocked.

Instead of this insane and unintelligent ramblings about rivers, why not just prove with geographical and physical facts that you have beach fronts with Whitesands in any of your towns and villages.

This idiotic nonsense is like saying your house is a mansion too because there are mansions 30 miles from your village..

Too many goofy, ignorant and delusional jokers in that part of the country.

The mumu guys keep showing lines kikikikikikiki, he should show line for Yoruba too na kikikiki
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 11:50pm On May 17, 2020
Dedetwo:

How does above shenanigan prevent actualization of a country?
The shenanigan is telling you that none of your land is close to the sea.That you are fucking landlocked. Fact.

Reduce your wailing.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by superlightning: 12:07am On May 18, 2020
Gabkosh:
The shenanigan is telling you that none of your land is close to the sea.That you are fucking landlocked. Fact.

Reduce your wailing.

This igbo matter you are carrying on your head, it is joblessness or sickness that is worrying you or what? Take your tales elsewhere, you have since been rubbished and you don't even realize it. Anyway, mentally challenged people don't realize they are actually challenged.

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Nobody: 12:09am On May 18, 2020
LordShiva97:

Please, kindly try and desist from calling me names, I never insulted you. That Mali and Niger aren't doing it doesn't mean it isn't and can't be done. Perhaps you should use a map and check the distance between the Niger Delta and the two countries you mentioned, maybe you'll realize why it's not economically and logistically feasible. Also compare it with the distance between the Southeast and the Niger Delta.

Let me just tell you this, after Kogi in Nigeria and up to part of Niger Republic, the River Niger is hardly navigable from then on. The river becomes much more narrow and no longer deep. Also the topography changes ensuring no ship can sail there. That's why the countries of Senegal, Mali and Niger don't talk about it.

But of course he didn't know this, just shouting and shouting and talking rubbish like he's in mama put joint. Tweh!

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by NGpatriot: 12:18am On May 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

The issue here is "Landlocked", not about the fact that Somalia is rich or poor.

SE is landlocked, PERIOD.

Btw, with all your chest-beating, misguided arrogance, false sense of superiority, and delusions, the SE is the poorest region in Nigeria so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 12:21am On May 18, 2020
superlightning:

This igbo matter you are carrying on your head, it is joblessness or sickness that is worrying you or what? Take your tales elsewhere, you have since been rubbished and you don't even realize it. Anyway, mentally challenged people don't realize they are actually challenged.
Shiiiiiiiiii. Keep quiet. Na you helpe carry it from ground to the head. zombie. Igbo matter ko, igbo molecule ni.

All we are saying is the your land is landlocked and nothing you can do it it. Mr jobful man that is commenting at past 12. Shameless man that can't discuss intelligently.

Is your father the owner of nairaland, or is he the one that bought phone and data for me. Park one side. Who is this mentally deranged fellow?
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 12:23am On May 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

The issue here is "Landlocked", not about the fact that Somalia is rich or poor.

SE is landlocked, PERIOD.

Btw, with all your chest-beating, misguided arrogance, false sense of superiority, and delusions, the SE is the poorest region in Nigeria so what's your point?
Don't mind him. As if his tribe is richer than them. He can't argue, that why he wants to change topic. He believes Somalia is poor, but they are one of the poorest region in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality / Buratai Receives Special Award In Fight Against Terrorism In South Africa(Photos / Buhari Campaign Organisation: Pasali & Bayero Supporters Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.