Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (15516 Views)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gandollar(f): 5:07pm On May 17, 2020
festacman:

I am not afraid to lead and if I do, I will involve the unlimited array Igbo intelligentsia to craft strategy and tactics. Even Odumegwu Ojukwu inspite of his military background recognized this and used them to build oil refinery, ogbunigwe, Uli airport, etc
Before you would be ready, Fulani may have overran the SE. Leave Kanu alone!

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1st: 5:12pm On May 17, 2020
How can igbo land be land locked with so many water bodies like this in Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by KingOKON: 5:17pm On May 17, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

All that is required is the political will from Abia government to dregde the Azumini / river which is 25 nautical miles from the ocean.

You have no answer to it because it's none of your business.

Noise that will only move feathers
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by KingOKON: 5:21pm On May 17, 2020
post=89649163:

When the time comes, your river grin grin why are you scared of Oduduwa Republic

Ojukwu spoke like this n natin came out!
KANU is in God knows where talking like this, MR Okoro you only know how to talk!

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by fk001(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2020
Tissaia:
WOW! I didn't expect this from South eastern, believe u me I'm far from the tribalistic person i portray myself here, sometimes is just to troll, but most is sarcasm. My director is an Igbo man, and we recommended it to the Council. I believe bridge building and true federalism is the answer. The average Igbo man wants to enjoy life to the fullest, not a bad thing. But Nigerian government is the problem. We talk about fraud and we tag igbos, we talk about ritualist we tag the Yoruba. Almajiris we tag the North. What all have in common is poverty and lack of good environment and government, one to prosper. If Nigerian Government give us good environment and security to prosper, no one will even think of breaking out of nigeria. The south are not happy with the North, because they see most of the answer to our problems, can be tackle by the northerners. Like protesting against bad governance, education and stoping this Almajiri system. Believe u me the young northerners are different from the old ones, especially the educated ones. (Don't mind my grammatical errors) The politicians use tribalism and religious beliefs to their advantage but 90% of northeners regretted voting Buhari, because they con us into believing GEJ is supporting Boko Haram and Buhari will defeat Boko Haram, pure scam by the white people. For me I still believe the white people and the Arabs have hands in Nigeria's problems.

Tell a lady that she is beautiful then boom you already bought her emotions.

Kar ki bari yaudare ki, ki tsaya akan bakan ki.... Wallhi yaudara ne duka
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by festacman(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2020
Gandollar:
Before you would be ready, Fulani may have overran the SE. Leave Kanu alone!

You seem so scared of Fulani. They are human beings with flesh. They do not have monopoly of use of guns. No they don't. Fulanis don't have the capacity overrun the SE. The truth is that just as Igbo traders are scattered in towns and villages all over Nigeria, these cattle herders move to around Nigeria in search of green grass unless where they were allowed to settle and grow in population unmonitored, unsupervised and tolerated from the moment they first arrived. Igbo traders are loved and welcomed in the North but they are monitored and supervised in the protection of their religion and culture. I am NOT afraid of Fulani because Igbo people are not cowards. If we are we will not be in urban and rural towns and villages all over Nigeria and Africa.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by ejanla077: 5:44pm On May 17, 2020
How is it yhe problem of a 5 times head slamming useless yorubad mudslim if South east is land locked.... U guys can hate we keep growing

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by gwafaeziokwu: 5:52pm On May 17, 2020
KingOKON:

Noise that will only move feathers

Oh. The noise is already ruffling a lot of feathers. The boundary committee that did that grievous injustice to Igbos would be scratching their head and wondering, " How the hell did we miss that"

Of course it is on course. It will be an eternal shame if the only card against the Igbo economic freedom is off the table.

Quite sad indeed. If you are indeed an AkwaIbomite, hope you now that the Ndoki man will get to the Atlantic ocean before you if it turns to a sprint grin

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by gwafaeziokwu: 5:56pm On May 17, 2020
festacman:

Point of correction. I didn't ask for Kanu's head and will never. I am not a cannibal.

If you are truly Igbo, you should be worried about what the economic, political and social strategy arr IPOB and Kanu offering, going foward. I haven't seen any and having read the self determination efforts of many races and peoples, I am afraid that IPOB and Kanu are off the mark.

Such a big matter on ground about historic distortion to keep Igbos down is going on and all you could do is attack Kanu.
Is he your biggest problem?

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by eunisam: 6:04pm On May 17, 2020
Tissaia:
I'm a troll with dark sarcasm don't take me seriously

You really have to change and be real.

often time we use the word SARCASM to defend our flaws. be responsible for your comments.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by festacman(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Such a big matter on ground about historic distortion to keep Igbos down is going on and all you could do is attack Kanu.
Is he your biggest problem?

My stand is that if IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu are offering to fix "such a big matter on ground about historic distortion to keep Igbos down", then they should do that with every sense of direction, purpose, inclusiveness and positive image. The first attempt at Biafra failed because of too little planning but too quick outing though the massacre in the North didn't help matters. Kanu's current efforts is even worse as there is no trace of planning and strategy but there is overload of propaganda, which Kanu himself should ordinarily not get involved in because he would be too busy with leadership and strategic issues.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by gwafaeziokwu: 6:49pm On May 17, 2020
festacman:

My stand is that if IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu are offering to fix "such a big matter on ground about historic distortion to keep Igbos down", then they should do that with every sense of direction, purpose, inclusiveness and positive image. The first attempt at Biafra failed because of too little planning but too quick outing though the massacre in the North didn't help matters. Kanu's current efforts is even worse as there is no trace of planning and strategy but there is overload of propaganda, which Kanu himself should ordinarily not get involved in because he would be too busy with leadership and strategic issues.

There are more than 40million Igbos world wide. Kanu cannot be the goal keeper, defender, midfielder and striker all at once. He has chosen a cause. You are a full fledge Igbo man. Pick up your own cause.

You want every enviable trait of leadership rolled into one in Kanu but you are wrong. Kanu is not the messiah. He must not necessarily lead Biafra, but he has the right nuisance strategy to keep all attention to himself while the so called elites do the brain work. He is the greatest weapon Igbo elites have to negotiate with the centre ,unfortunately we are not blessed with real elder statesmen as politicians. Majority of our political leaders are political contractors who have no business representing the Igbo nation but inadvertently leading us because the Nigerian structure is skewed to favour mediocrity in all spheres.

He has a job and he is doing it mightily. Are you doing your own job? Are our governors doing their own jobs? Are our Senators, clergy men,industry leaders doing theirs. Or are we all arm chair critics who are simply regurgitating the reservations of the same interest Kanu and indeed greater Igbo people do not wish to please. Choose a side!

This young man has not shot anyone dead before . He has not sent his members to massacre and cause trouble. All he has are his headphones and Internet access.

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by gwafaeziokwu: 6:55pm On May 17, 2020
festacman:

That is why you are reading this article today. The man that wrote it is one of his lawyers. The first step in fixing anything is to acknowledge the truth. Then pass the information so that large number of people will be aware of it. Enlightenment is the first step to freedom.

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Dedetwo(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2020
post=89648535:

Check the distance from Onne port to Sea and Azumini to Sea

I am solidly behind the actualization of Republic of Igbo land. Most idiots in Nigeria will be soundly shocked to their silly bones the delimits of Igbo land. Anyway most of the boundaries shall be determined though the muzzle of the gun at the wake of disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by festacman(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

That is why you are reading this article today. The man that wrote it is one of his lawyers. The first step in fizing anything is to acknowledge the truth. Then pass the information so that large number of people will be aware of it. Enlightenment is the first step to freedom.

I commend the writer of article for his technical and logical presentation but I still have some misgivings in that such report could have been prepared and presented by involving Igbo maritime lawyers outside IPOB. We need inclusiveness. And it would reinforced credibility. Good article nonetheless.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2020
KingOKON:

KANU is in God knows where talking like this, MR Okoro you only know how to talk!
Dumb kindly view
Azumini river

6 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by gwafaeziokwu: 7:17pm On May 17, 2020
festacman:

I commend the writer of article for his technical and logical presentation but I still have some misgivings in that such report could have been prepared and presented by involving Igbo maritime lawyers outside IPOB. We need inclusiveness. And it would reinforced credibility. Good article nonetheless.

So who is stopping the so called Igbo maritime lawyers from publishing this on their own. Do they have to wait for the prompting of Kanu in order to do the needful.

Reinforce credibility? Do one need to travel 50,000km to get to Obuaku and Azumini river? Are they located in the moon? Are the two Rivers hidden. Are they not existing. Why the need to reinforce credibility

Like I have always said, all the people who have the necessary tools to push for Biafra are sleeping on duty. They are too comfortable to understand the yearnings of the ordinary folks on the street. They also cannot openly identify with Biafra at this stage because of their various interest in Nigeria. Only men from the streets without vested in Nigeria can push for Biafra. You will start seeing these people identify with Biafra when the struggle gets to a certain stage.

Allow Kanu to do his thing biko.

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by KingOKON: 7:18pm On May 17, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Oh. The noise is already ruffling a lot of feathers. The boundary committee that did that grievous injustice to Igbos would be scratching their head and wondering, " How the hell did we miss that"

Of course it is on course. It will be an eternal shame if the only card against the Igbo economic freedom is off the table.

Quite sad indeed. If you are indeed an AkwaIbomite, hope you now that the Ndoki man will get to the Atlantic ocean before you if it turns to a sprint grin

Mine is I only pity those sitting under KANU and listening to his rants, you speak for Ndoki man, speak for Anioma man, speak speak and speak for everybody instead of cementing relationship you seriously lack
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by gwafaeziokwu: 7:20pm On May 17, 2020
post=89655914:

Dumb kindly view
Azumini river

God bless you my brother. I have been trying to upload this pictures to no avail.

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2020
KingOKON:

Onne port how it was dredged and the distance to the Sea

3 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by MetaPhysical: 7:25pm On May 17, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

There are more than 40million Igbos world wide. Kanu cannot be the goal keeper, defender, midfielder and striker all at once. He has chosen a cause. You are a full fledge Igbo man. Pick up your own cause.

You want every enviable trait of leadership rolled into one in Kanu but you are wrong. Kanu is not the messiah. He must not necessarily lead Biafra, but he has the right nuisance strategy to keep all attention to himself while the so called elites do the brain work. He is the greatest weapon Igbo elites have to negotiate with the centre ,unfortunately we are not blessed with real elder statesmen as politicians. Majority of our political leaders are political contractors who have no business representing the Igbo nation but inadvertently leading us because the Nigerian structure is skewed to favour mediocrity in all spheres.

He has a job and he is doing it mightily. Are you doing your own job? Are our governors doing their own jobs? Are our Senators, clergy men,industry leaders doing theirs. Or are we all arm chair critics who are simply regurgitating the reservations of the same interest Kanu and indeed greater Igbo people do not wish to please. Choose a side!

This young man has not shot anyone dead before . He has not sent his members to massacre and cause trouble. All he has are his headphones and Internet access.

Kanu negotiate with which center

Who in center he go negotiate with, Buhari from Daura or Jubril from Sudan?

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:26pm On May 17, 2020
Coneheads should continue deceiving themselves, that Igbo land is landlock

3 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 7:30pm On May 17, 2020
Anambra1st:
How can igbo land be land locked with so many water bodies like this in Anambra?
grin
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by MetaPhysical: 7:30pm On May 17, 2020
festacman:

The writer's grip to the sea is Imo river. Political expediency can rename the river tomorrow to a non-Ibo name. What are you going to grip then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi / These Are All The Planes In The Nigerian Air Force 2017. / Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.