Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (15521 Views)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by MetaPhysical: 2:14pm On May 17, 2020
post=89646104:

Natural gas is the future, worry about your region

My region is not in America. grin

We get sunlight year round and we have continous river flow with high tide year round. Unlike America that has shortage of sunlight and their rivers are frozen seasonally, we can tap natural sources of solar and hydro for energy.

3 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by LordShiva97(m): 2:19pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
But he's claiming igboland is not landlocked, Abia is igbostate. any state or region without coast is landlocked.

Southeastern Nigeria is landlocked, it has no coastline. But it has access to the Atlantic through the rivers in the territory. Access to the Atlantic through the River Niger is guaranteed and secured by the international maritime laws and regulations that govern the use of international waterways.

Landlocked ≠ not having access to the sea.

Don't know why you people are still beating around the bush about this undecided

8 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2020
KingOKON:

I told him to check Uganda n Kenya or Ethiopia n Djibouti?
He de shout Yoruba Yoruba, common sense hard walahi
Study this maps I believe it will open your dumb brains

7 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:24pm On May 17, 2020
post=89646104:

Natural gas is the future, worry about your region
Mr, There are 19 landlocked countries in the world, 16 of it are in Africa

There are 16 landlocked countries in Africa: Botswana,
Burkina Faso,
Burundi,
Central African Republic,
Chad,
Ethiopia,
Lesotho,
Malawi,
Mali,
Niger,

Rwanda,
South Sudan,
Swaziland,
Uganda,
Zambia,
Zimbabwe.

The bolded are the two landlocked countries river Niger passes through.
The Niger River flows through several countries including Guinea, Mali, Niger, Benin, and finally Nigeria before reaching the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean
Out of the country the river Niger flows through, only Mali and Niger are landlocked. Biafra will make it 3 and 17 in Africa, while makea it 20 in the world..

Hope I have helped you enough.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:25pm On May 17, 2020
post=89646393:

You are still landlocked. Carry your stupid line else where. Why not carry the coast into Abia
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Mr, There are 19 landlocked countries in the world, 16 of it are in Africa

There are 16 landlocked countries in Africa: Botswana,
Burkina Faso,
Burundi,
Central African Republic,
Chad,
Ethiopia,
Lesotho,
Malawi,
Mali,
Niger,

Rwanda,
South Sudan,
Swaziland,
Uganda,
Zambia,
Zimbabwe.

The bolded are the two landlocked countries river Niger passes through.
The Niger River flows through several countries including Guinea, Mali, Niger, Benin, and finally Nigeria before reaching the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean
Out of the country the river Niger flows through, only Mali and Niger are landlocked. Biafra will make it 3 and 17 in Africa, while makea it 20 in the world..

Hope I have helped you enough.

International treaties have opened up rivers, which are not traditionally international waterways.
The Danube River is an international waterway so that landlocked Austria, Hungary, Moldova, Serbia and Slovakia can have secure access to the Black Sea. Dumb their is already treaties on River Niger, I don't know why is hard for Ewedu brains to understand

8 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:31pm On May 17, 2020
LordShiva97:

Southeastern Nigeria is landlocked, it has no coastline. But it has access to the Atlantic through the rivers in the territory. Access to the Atlantic through the River Niger is guaranteed and secured by the international maritime laws and regulations that govern the use of international waterways.

Landlocked ≠ not having access to the sea.

Don't know why you people are still beating around the bush about this undecided
You be confirmed olodo, Mali and Niger have access to the sea through same river Niger as passage way. They must pass through Nigeria just as you must pass through Niger delta.

If the bolded is through, they tell us why Niger and Mali are not using the river for export and import.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:41pm On May 17, 2020
post=89646773:

International treaties have opened up rivers, which are not traditionally international waterways.
The Danube River is an international waterway so that landlocked Austria, Hungary, Moldova, Serbia and Slovakia can have secure access to the Black Sea. Dumb their is already treaties on River Niger, I don't know why is hard for Ewedu brains to understand
Lol, Nsala is bad for body lol. Whether international water or not. They must pass through a sovereign state to that sea. Too much smelly akpu is bad for brain.

Whether river Niger is international or not, you must use it to navigate and pay before you can get to the sea.

Do you have coastline in igboland, the answer is capital NO.

Enjoy your landlocked states Oga.Ndo my Nutrientless nsala brother. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
You be confirmed olodo, Mali and Niger have access to the sea through same river Niger as passage way. They must pass through Nigeria just as you must pass through Niger delta.

If the bolded is through, they tell us why Niger and Mali are not using the river for export and import.
Igbo land can't be landlock, Yoruba should worry about themselves

8 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, Nsala is bad for body lol. Whether international water or not. They must pass through a sovereign state to that sea. Too much smelly akpu is bad for brain.

Whether river Niger is international or not, you must use it to navigate and pay before you can get to the sea.

Do you have coastline in igboland, the answer is capital NO.

Enjoy your landlocked states Oga.Ndo my Nutrientless nsala brother. cheesy
Pay who Otondo read

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:46pm On May 17, 2020
KingOKON:

You keep shouting Yoruba! Yoruba!
Be showing nonsense treaties and laws that have not seen any landlocked African country implemented.
Are you telling me Ethiopia and Uganda won't have use it to the full instead of the fees they pay heavily to coastal states for their ports?
Do you think any vessel will sail a river where the parties don't agree?
I am from AkwaIbom and I pity you lots that following an illiterate like KANU
Allow him to keep fooling himself.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Allow him to keep fooling himself.
Pay who

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Glorymax: 2:47pm On May 17, 2020
afube:

you are a correct man.................you hate someone yet you do not want the person to leave.if you want ndigbo to stay in the federation, then give them reasons why it is beneficial for them to so.

Thanks dear. Agha akara aka adighi eri nwa ngworo. Igbos are more prepared now than the late 60s. Oga eme ha vum na-anya

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:48pm On May 17, 2020
post=89647277:

Pay who Otondo read
Seems this your lovely law does not apply to Mali and Niger republic. Why did you dude when you were asked to show where Both countries used the river for import and export. Coward.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by LordShiva97(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:

Please, kindly try and desist from calling me names, I never insulted you. That Mali and Niger aren't doing it doesn't mean it isn't and can't be done. Perhaps you should use a map and check the distance between the Niger Delta and the two countries you mentioned, maybe you'll realize why it's not economically and logistically feasible. Also compare it with the distance between the Southeast and the Niger Delta.

10 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by KingOKON: 2:49pm On May 17, 2020
post=89646393:

Mazi Okoro show me one deep seaport in Africa river?
stop behaving like an educated illiterate

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by maestroferddi: 2:50pm On May 17, 2020
senatordave1:

Continue push starting.how did you feel when buhari got 25% in your imo
I didn't feel deluded like a person like you who thinks that Buhari will be in power forever...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:50pm On May 17, 2020
post=89647327:

Pay who
We are waiting for Mali and Niger to use the same river na
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:51pm On May 17, 2020
KingOKON:
Kikiki, for where, see him digress.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Seems this your lovely law does not apply to Mali and Niger republic. Why did you dude when you were asked to show where Both countries used the river for import and export. Coward.
Pay who Otondo, you are so blind by hatred to admit the fact grin but it doesn't change law on Niger Basin

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by maestroferddi: 2:52pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Not Access to Sea, What landlocked means is when you have no coastline with the sea or ocean which you don't have. You must pass through another nation before you can get to Sea. Stop twisting fact.
E be like say your mata pass me...

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:53pm On May 17, 2020
LordShiva97:

Please, kindly try and desist from calling names, I never insulted you. That Mali and Niger aren't doing it doesn't mean it isn't and can't be done. Perhaps you should use a map and check the distance between the Niger Delta and the two countries you mentioned, maybe you'll realize why it's not economically and logistically feasible. Also compare it with the distance between the Southeast and the Niger Delta.
Calling you olodo is not a name. So can you kindly answer the question. Can you mention one time Mali and Niger republic use the Niger River for import and export. And they did not have access to it.

Oh, you mean it, that Mali and Niger aren't doing it doesn't mean it can't be done. So what is stopping them o. Abi they don't do shipping?
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2020
KingOKON:
So international laws are different

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by sofiscatedmoron: 2:54pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Hian, Are you people dumb. Having access to sea is different from being landlocked.

Is kogi not have access to see through River Niger and benue together. Does that make it non landlocked. I am tired of lecturing you people.

Does Mali not have access to sea through River Niger as passage way. So they have coast.

Where is the coast in Abia.

Which state no get river that Links to the sea.
U no go skull, if not you for know fhe meaning of nautical miles,, abia water is closer to Atlantic than one ports which was dredge,
Sorry bro

6 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:56pm On May 17, 2020
maestroferddi:
E be like say your mata pass me...
Lol, because you lack the understanding na
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:57pm On May 17, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

U no go skull, if not you for know fhe meaning of nautical miles,, abia water is closer to Atlantic than one ports which was dredge,
Sorry bro
You wey go Harvard but do not know the meaning of landlocked nko. Mr Harvard. Closer or it. Does it have coastline with the sea?
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:59pm On May 17, 2020
post=89647525:

Pay who Otondo, you are so blind by hatred to admit the fact grin but it doesn't change law on Niger Basin
Lol, hatred is telling fact kikikikiki. Look at this agbaya o grin
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 3:04pm On May 17, 2020
post=89647191:

Igbo land can't be landlock, Yoruba should worry about themselves
Lol, we have no problem. As you can see. We have the longest coastline in Africa there in ondo state, we have in Ogun and lagos. So we don't need any navigation before getting into the ocean cheesy. We are not landlocked. We are kampee.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Calling you olodo is not a name. So can you kindly answer the question. Can you mention one time Mali and Niger republic use the Niger River for import and export. And they did not have access to it.

Oh, you mean it, that Mali and Niger aren't doing it doesn't mean it can't be done. So what is stopping them o. Abi they don't do shipping?
It will cost Mali government approximately €2.2 billion to dredge River Niger within their sovereignty, it is a long distance when compare with Igbo land

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, we have no problem. As you can see. We have the longest coastline in Africa there in ondo state, we have in Ogun and lagos. So we don't need any navigation before getting into the ocean cheesy. We are not landlocked. We are kampee.
Same with Igbos, if Nigeria cease to exist Igbo land doesn't need permission to access the sea

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by maestroferddi: 3:15pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, because you lack the understanding na
You are right...

I can't handle you mata...

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by sofiscatedmoron: 3:17pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
You wey go Harvard but do not know the meaning of landlocked nko. Mr Harvard. Closer or it. Does it have coastline with the sea?
mumu
Onne port doesnt have costline with sea,
It was dredged same thing is applicable to abia water that channels to Atlantic

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Kaduna Will Deliver Highest Votes For Tinubu/Shettima - Uba Sani / Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party / Boko Haram Leader "imam Abubakar Shekau" Message To President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.