Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (15492 Views)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, we have no problem. As you can see. We have the longest coastline in Africa there in ondo state, we have in Ogun and lagos. So we don't need any navigation before getting into the ocean cheesy. We are not landlocked. We are kampee.
Check the distance from Onne port to Sea and Azumini to Sea

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by superlightning: 3:22pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
You be confirmed olodo, Mali and Niger have access to the sea through same river Niger as passage way. They must pass through Nigeria just as you must pass through Niger delta.

If the bolded is through, they tell us why Niger and Mali are not using the river for export and import.

All you do is to post debatable points and then attack. So far, has given you concise image and legal facts regarding his position. Attacking his person won't score you any point

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
mumu
Onne port doesnt have costline with sea,
It was dredged same thing is applicable to abia water that channels to Atlantic
They are very ignorant

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by KingOKON: 3:30pm On May 17, 2020
post=89647621:

So international laws are different

International laws yet show me in Africa where a country has any port on a River?
Lemme be honest with you, you won't dredge any part of our river just get ready to be paying me dollars for using my port or u divert you vessels to Gabon or Cameroon
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gandollar(f): 3:36pm On May 17, 2020
festacman:
Although I know very little about international marine laws and international waters conventions, I must accept that this write-up looks technically and logically impressive. I await contrary opinions that are also technical and logical. Not empty ethnic exchange of abuses by little-exposed young people.

However, the fact that this article was written by the special counsel to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Aloy Ejimakor, devalues it heavily as it would be seen as a mere propaganda material. It would have been excellent if a team of marine lawyers including a foreign global expert, who were properly commissioned, wrote this report. Imagine if Chief Olisa Agbakoba wrote this.

The truth is that Igbo race is unquantifiably BIGGER than IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. However, they can chart a direction if Mazi Kanu stops being a weekly propaganda newscaster and also ceases to alienate the Igbo intelligentsia as well as engage Igbo entrepreneurs whose business interests are scattered all over Nigeria.

Nnamdi is the man you could never be. Leave him alone. Leave his followers alone. The lawyer you castigate is also your superior. You can tell from his well researched work. While you are on NL to exert your relevance, he gives you something to masturbate on while at it.

Leave Kanu alone. Leave his followers alone. Leave Ndigbo alone.

10 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2020
KingOKON:

International laws yet show me in Africa where a country has any port on a River?
Lemme be honest with you, you won't dredge any part of our river just get ready to be paying me dollars for using my port or u divert you vessels to Gabon or Cameroon
When the time comes, your river grin grin why are you scared of Oduduwa Republic

7 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gandollar(f): 3:41pm On May 17, 2020
helinues:

As you can see from the map that SE has direct access to the sea without crossing SS land?

That's exactly what the attache by force is all about .. .. Access to the sea..

We SE/SS grin grin
And now that you yoruba mooslims have begun to attach yourselves to ijaws, let's see who wins.

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by festacman(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2020
Gandollar:
Nnamdi is the man you could never be. Leave him alone. Leave his followers alone. The lawyer you castigate is also your superior. You can tell from his well researched work. While you are on NL to exert your relevance, he gives you something to masturbate on while at it.

Leave Kanu alone. Leave his followers alone. Leave Ndigbo alone.

That you follow Kanu sheepishly and I am wisely not following him doesn't make me less Igbo. Until you and your deity Kanu stop dragging Ndigbo in the mud with his childish propaganda, I will never stop putting question mark on IPOB and Kanu's strategy and tactics. Tell Kanu to focus on Afaraukwu if you want me to stop focusing on him.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gandollar(f): 3:46pm On May 17, 2020
Aladegba:
Igbo presidency, Igbo apologies after civil war, Igbo conspiracy, etc. One fact remains...the entire igboland is landlocked. What is the difference between Lesotho and south eastern Nigerian. If Igbo wanna be free, they must negotiate their freedom with the Niger Deltans which will end up at the doorstep of the yorubas and denied!!! What is the essence of freedom if it can never be achieved?
Hahahaha.. your idiocy is freshly baked. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

6 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by afube: 3:47pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Story for the Osus. It does not stopped you from being landlocked. That is a topic for another day. Kpele

raufu owomida....better go submit your daily returns to mc oluomo. Your evil intentions for ndigbo will never prevail.

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by superlightning: 3:52pm On May 17, 2020
Gandollar:
Hahahaha.. your idiocy is freshly baked. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Are you minding the soup brain? They see igbos in their dreams everyday and night.

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gandollar(f): 3:53pm On May 17, 2020
festacman:

That you follow Kanu sheepishly and I am wisely not following him doesn't make me less Igbo. Until you and your deity Kanu stop dragging Ndigbo in the mud with his childish propaganda, I will never stop putting question mark on IPOB and Kanu's strategy and tactics. Tell Kanu focus on Afaraukwu if you want me to stop focusing on him.
I'm not a member of Ipob. No true Igboman alive would ask for kanus head over his methodology because that's his own style.

If you are truly Igbo and the continuous economic, political and social marginalization of Ndi Igbo doesn't bother you, then you are not a true igbo even though you may have Igbo blood.

You wise ones always waited around for crumbs from the Federal government rather than demand for equity for all.

It's your likes that made Kanu popular, you just can't wish him away.

7 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by superlightning: 3:53pm On May 17, 2020
festacman:

That you follow Kanu sheepishly and I am wisely not following him doesn't make me less Igbo. Until you and your deity Kanu stop dragging Ndigbo in the mud with his childish propaganda, I will never stop putting question mark on IPOB and Kanu's strategy and tactics. Tell Kanu focus on Afaraukwu if you want me to stop focusing on him.

Guy you are lame, you ain't worth 1MB

6 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by sesan85(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2020
post=89642743:

Dumb who is Uche okoye Google the distance from Mali to Atlantic Ocean through River Niger you will understand better Otondo
Uche Okoye the incorrigible pea-brained buffoon, the distance doesn't matter, you fraud! The River Niger also passes through Mali and Niger Republic and they're both landlocked countries. Igboland is a landlocked, erosion-ravaged hellhole of Ngwa cannibals, Mbaise snakes and baby factories. Your lies won't change that, lol.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gandollar(f): 3:56pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Story for the Osus. It does not stopped you from being landlocked. That is a topic for another day. Kpele
Unity beggar! I have been calling you out on the Ijaw afenifere thread but you went ghost on me. Elepokan omo Iyadagbe asinwin gbaaaa..

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by afube: 3:58pm On May 17, 2020
festacman:

You have manifestly refused to see the existential threat the Fulani savages pose to ndigbo..........the Fulanis have savaged and ravaged the middle belt, the same ipob miscreants are wedging the Fulanis in the ebonyi / Benue axis !!!.......you have absolutely nothing encouraging to say to them except to call them childish. you leave marauding Fulani savages but turn on your own people,ipob are the only Igbo ppl actually on ground doing anything to stop these evil people. Your ilk will be ultimately weeded out .........leave those ready and willing to work to go about their business.

8 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gandollar(f): 3:59pm On May 17, 2020
superlightning:

Are you minding the soup brain? They see igbos in their dreams everyday and night.
These guys actually have broomsticks lodged in their brains.

The broom used in cooking their ewedu soup usually ends up in their brains.

7 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gandollar(f): 4:00pm On May 17, 2020
afube:

You have manifestly refused to see the existential threat the Fulani savages pose to ndigbo..........the Fulanis have savaged and ravaged the middle belt, the same ipob miscreants are wedging the Fulanis in the ebonyi / Benue axis !!!.......you have absolutely nothing encouraging to say to them except to call them childish. you leave marauding Fulani savages but turn on your own people,ipob are the only Igbo ppl actually on ground doing anything to stop these evil people. Your ilk will be ultimately weeded out .........leave those ready and willing to work to go about their business.
Dude says he's Igbo. Check well, that's what his mum told him.

6 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by afube: 4:03pm On May 17, 2020
sesan85:
Uche Okoye the incorrigible pea-brained buffoon, the distance doesn't matter, you fraud! The River Niger also passes through Mali and Niger Republic and they're both landlocked countries. Igboland is a landlocked, erosion-ravaged hellhole of Ngwa cannibals, Mbaise snakes and baby factories. Your lies won't change that, lol.

You barbaric lot have a lot to thank the Great Awolowo for..........una for razz pass fulani and aboki. I do not know which is uglier your dark ugly faces or your dark and evil souls. which ever ! we will leave you to your fate with the fulanis....ugly and filthy ppl.

6 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by festacman(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2020
Gandollar:
I'm not a member of Ipob. No true Igboman alive would ask for kanus head over his methodology because that's his own style.

If you are truly Igbo and the continuous economic, political and social marginalization of Ndi Igbo doesn't bother you, then you are not a true igbo even though you may have Igbo blood.

You wise ones always waited around for crumbs from the Federal government rather than demand for equity for all.

It's your likes that made Kanu popular, you just can't wish him away.

Point of correction. I didn't ask for Kanu's head and will never. I am not a cannibal.

If you are truly Igbo, you should be worried about what the economic, political and social strategy are IPOB and Kanu offering, going foward. I haven't seen any and having read the self determination efforts of many races and peoples, I am afraid that IPOB and Kanu are off the mark.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by festacman(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2020
afube:

You have bloated assessment of what IPOB has achieved so far. I have different opinion but you have the right to hold your opinion.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by festacman(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2020
superlightning:

Guy you are lame, you ain't worth 1MB

Guy you are a dunce, you ain't got no rap.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gandollar(f): 4:18pm On May 17, 2020
festacman:

Point of correction. I didn't ask for Kanu's head and will never. I am not a cannibal.

If you are truly Igbo, you should be worried about what the economic, political and social strategy arr IPOB and Kanu offering, going foward. I haven't seen any and having read the self determination efforts of many races and peoples, I am afraid that IPOB and Kanu are off the mark.
Ipob is not doing well. Will you lead the way?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 4:25pm On May 17, 2020
post=89648311:

Same with Igbos, if Nigeria cease to exist Igbo land doesn't need permission to access the sea
What is same lol
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by gwafaeziokwu: 4:32pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Show me the coastline in abia. Every Rivers flow to the ocean. Stop acting dumb.

7 (SEVEN) SEA PORTS AND POTENTIAL SEAPOPORT UNDERWAY IN EASTERN PARTS OF NIGERIA.

(1)PORTHARCOURT SEAPORT - IN RIVERS STATE ALONG BONNY RIVER IS 45 NAUTICAL MILES TO ATLANTIC OCEAN

(2) ONNE SEAPORT - IN RIVERS STATE ALONG BONNY RIVER IS 50 NAUTICAL MILES TO ATLANTIC OCEAN

(3) CALABAR SEAPORT- IN CROSS RIVERS STATE IS 45 NAUTICAL MILES TO ATLANTIC OCEAN

(4) IBAKA SEAPORT-IN AKWA IBOM STATE IS 30 NAUTICAL MILES TO ATLANTIC OCEAN

(5)OBEAKU-NDOKI SEAPORT- IN ABIA STATE IS 25 NAUTICAL MILES TO OCEAN (PROPOSED UNDER PLANNING)

(6) AZUMIRI IN ABIA STATE CONFLUENCE BLUE RIVER IS 30 NAUTICAL MILES TO ATLANTIC OCEAN (PROPOSED AND PLANNING UNDERWAY)

(7) ONITSHA INLAND RIVER PORT IN ANAMBRA STATE UNDER CONSTR

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 4:37pm On May 17, 2020
superlightning:

All you do is to post debatable points and then attack. So far, has given you concise image and legal facts regarding his position. Attacking his person won't score you any point
All this story na wash. So far none of you can show any coast in east, I am done with you all. You can keep posting pictures and draw lines from heaven. It doesn't change the fact that your land is landlocked. All these one is just trying to show you have access to sea. No one is disputing that. Even Northern Nigeria has access to sea too via Rivers. But it does not change the fact that your land is landlocked.
Mali and Niger are both landlocked because they have no coastline. But can get to the sea through the same river Niger. That is the same thing with your region.

Igboland is landlocked, get used to that fact. Thanks

Can you see coastline below. Let see and from igboland.

Pic 1 ondo state

2 Ogun state

3 Lagos

4 Bayelsa.

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by gwafaeziokwu: 4:37pm On May 17, 2020
KingOKON:

grin

All that is required is the political will from Abia government to dregde the Azumini / river which is 25 nautical miles from the ocean.

You have no answer to it because it's none of your business.

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by festacman(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2020
Gandollar:
Ipob is not doing well. Will you lead the way?

I am not afraid to lead and if I do, I will involve the unlimited array Igbo intelligentsia to craft strategy and tactics. Even Odumegwu Ojukwu inspite of his military background recognized this and used them to build oil refinery, ogbunigwe, Uli airport, etc
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 4:56pm On May 17, 2020
afube:

You barbaric lot have a lot to thank the Great Awolowo for..........una for razz pass fulani and aboki. I do not know which is uglier your dark ugly faces or your dark and evil souls. which ever ! we will leave you to your fate with the fulanis....ugly and filthy ppl.
Uneding wailing.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 4:57pm On May 17, 2020
Gandollar:
Unity beggar! I have been calling you out on the Ijaw afenifere thread but you went ghost on me. Elepokan omo Iyadagbe asinwin gbaaaa..
Is this human or animal replying me?
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 5:00pm On May 17, 2020
afube:

raufu owomida....better go submit your daily returns to mc oluomo. Your evil intentions for ndigbo will never prevail.
Lol, Wetin concern me Kikikiki. All I know is that you are landlocked. Abi na me cause fight between two communities in Anambra last week kikikikiki grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Ngige: NSITF Mismanaged ₦48 Billion, Awarded ₦4.448 Billion Contract In One Day / Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah / 1,005 Kwara Pensioners Die Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.