Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Worst "I Want To Sleep Over" Excuses Ladies Give!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst "I Want To Sleep Over" Excuses Ladies Give!!! (5179 Views)

Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst "I Want To Sleep Over" Excuses Ladies Give!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 17, 2020
jansonn:

She's a really brave one then
Yeah..once mutual trust has been established, women can be brave enough, and forward, too.
Re: Worst "I Want To Sleep Over" Excuses Ladies Give!!! by fcdgrand(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2020
CaptainStephen:
She shows up at 9pm and says she can't find her house keys.
Sleep here ke I sharply form going for night bush excercise grin grin grin
Next thing you hear is " ehnn don't worry i will go and force the door open cheesy wink
chai! my real g!
Re: Worst "I Want To Sleep Over" Excuses Ladies Give!!! by Chuky7(m): 9:08am On May 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Lol. Loads of em. But then it shouldn't shock you once ur dicck game is tight they'd find subtle or even aggressive ways to keep coming back for moregrin.

"My pastor told me someone is after my life and I shouldn't sleep alone" (So I'm a bodyguard shey? ) sad
"Ezzy, I need you to massage my body. I sprained my leg at the gym today " she comes and you see she didn't sprain shii grin
"I forgot my waist-trainer the other day, I'm coming for it tonight". (Something she intentionally left behind) angry
"I made Egusi and pounded yam. But I dont have appetite. Maybe if I see someone to eat with my appetite will come back" tongue
"I have an online assignment to submit tonight and I need speedy network so I'm coming over "sad
"They fumigated my hostel so I can't sleep inside"
"There's this lady I'm avoiding in my neigbourhood. Told her I was travelling this weekend. Can I come over? "
"Cockroaches have entered my room and it's freaking me out, I'm on my way" (why are they selling Baygon/Raid sis? )

Lemme stop here sha grin

My Guy dey share more dey go...your compass mad...
Re: Worst "I Want To Sleep Over" Excuses Ladies Give!!! by EzzyCarter: 11:04am On May 18, 2020
Chuky7:

My Guy dey share more dey go...your compass mad...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. / Sex Life In Abuja And Benin / \

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.