Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! (61144 Views)

True Or Dare switching 18+ / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:58am On May 18, 2020
no pains abeg lol
just render me powerless and he'd do whatever he likes to me- things that I'd already approve
Ffolksy:

Haha. Tendency to enjoy what seem painful, huh?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 3:00am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
online dating ?
Yeah like through social media or mail
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by emperorsversion(m): 3:00am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
beginning of March
Tongue or finger?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 3:01am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yeah like through social media or mail
sexting no , but I hv dates someone online
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:02am On May 18, 2020
Lol first time I ever saw him, I had a HUGE crush on him
I was only an NYSC intern though and he was quite ahead in his career so I didn't think he'd even look twice at me
Plus lots of the office women seemed to like him
sha anyway one fine day like this he came and started talking me me much to my surprise
anyway we exchanged nos and started talking
I just felt like he wasn't really into me that much, like he wasnt making enough effort to make us happen
plus I wasn't really comfortable with his sexual past
I stopped taking to him and he made no attempts to reach out so whatever we almost had just died a natural death
StubbornGENIUS:
Almost ni? care to give the full gist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 3:02am On May 18, 2020
emperorsversion:

Tongue or finger?
Tougue ooo
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 3:06am On May 18, 2020
T.R.U.T.H.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 3:07am On May 18, 2020
keep on dropping the fake stories while I tell the truth cool
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by emperorsversion(m): 3:07am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Tougue ooo

The mix is always the best tho... finger deep, while you guage your tongue to the clit and suck it in like noodles... Aghh... I've got to sleep now
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ffolksy: 3:09am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
sadly yeah .

Did he pound you better than your BF? Love to do it again, perhaps with a different person?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 3:10am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
T.R.U.T.H.
[center][/center] angry .. you no dey tire
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:10am On May 18, 2020
grin grin grin
Swtbabyvee:
Tougue ooo
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 3:12am On May 18, 2020
faggy faggy .. ain't you tired of this damn thing .. you've told enough lies already ..

c'mon lets go sleep
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 3:13am On May 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
[center][/center] angry .. you no dey tire
Ever looked forward to something that it keeps you awake?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 3:16am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Ever looked forward to something that it keeps you awake?

then I guess getting fed with lies is what you look forward too undecided
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:17am On May 18, 2020
tsk tsk
why and with who?
Swtbabyvee:
sadly yeah .
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 3:18am On May 18, 2020
phew . it's gone .. then off I go too

modified..
damn

it must be some real night crawler
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 3:20am On May 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
grin .. You are just gonna make us go round in circles if we were to take this up.

red Indians are also known as native Americans..

now this sums it up. Right?!

there's nothing like African american .

you're just african . lol . [kidding]

The term Red Indian is very offensive to my people. I'm black and native what's so hard to understand about that.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:20am On May 18, 2020
sis answer me are you on LSA?
khia:
The term Red Indian is very offensive to my people. I'm black and native what's so hard to understand about that.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 3:22am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
sis answer me are you on LSA?

LSA?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:22am On May 18, 2020
lipstick alley
khia:

LSA?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 3:24am On May 18, 2020
khia:
.. sorry bout that .. just looked it up .. it's some kind of racial slur. but not that offensive..

wink
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 3:28am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
lipstick alley

No.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:30am On May 18, 2020
but do you know about it?
khia:

No.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 3:30am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
but do you know about it?
Yes.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 3:31am On May 18, 2020
khia:

Yes.
.. becareful
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:32am On May 18, 2020
why aren't you on it tho?
khia:

Yes.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 3:33am On May 18, 2020
emperorsversion:

The mix is always the best tho... finger deep, while you guage your tongue to the clit and suck it in like noodles... Aghh... I've got to sleep now

Yousa bad boy. grin
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 3:36am On May 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. becareful
. Of what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (71) (Reply)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.