Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! (61148 Views)

True Or Dare switching 18+ / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 2:30am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
are u on LSA?
. khia .. it's of the alphabet people .. _she'd tryna get you to eat her asshole angry
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:30am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What's the most bizarre thing you've done for someone you care about?
it’s a girl ,, she wanted to Do an abortion , her bf dumped her , I had take her to the hospital and paid for everything. Even plus giving her extra money .
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:32am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
how old are u?
when was ur first sexual experience
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by emperorsversion(m): 2:32am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
4 months max
cool
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:32am On May 18, 2020
20? you tried sha
Swtbabyvee:
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 2:33am On May 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
. khia .. it's of the alphabet people .. _she'd tryna get you to eat her asshole angry
She should call husbandsnatcha for that because that COW thrives on eating funky rotten puna.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 2:33am On May 18, 2020
khia:
Have you ever had a three.some?
Yeah.It was during my second year in Uni and it was surprisingly fun.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:34am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
20? you tried sha
I told myself I had to clock 20 first , and my first bf waited
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:34am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yeah.It was during my second year in Uni and it was surprisingly fun.
everyone says it’s cool , fingers crossed on that also
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 2:37am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
everyone says it’s cool , fingers crossed on that also
Good for the goose may be bad for the Gandy..Don't go and kill yourself o
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:39am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Good for the goose may be bad for the Gandy
lol would hv to find out right ? Might not do it tho .
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 2:41am On May 18, 2020
khia:

There are no such people as red Indians. My father was black American my mother was half Black American and half Native American.
grin .. You are just gonna make us go round in circles if we were to take this up.

red Indians are also known as native Americans..

now this sums it up. Right?!

there's nothing like African american .

you're just african . lol . [kidding]
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by zedegit: 2:41am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Secretly? Lamanii22
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ffolksy: 2:42am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
do u eat pus"$y?

Love sucking d.ck?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:43am On May 18, 2020
nope
Ffolksy:

Love sucking d.ck?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 2:43am On May 18, 2020
khia:
Truth.
What's the dumbest or crazy habit you wish to stop but can't?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ffolksy: 2:43am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
lol would hv to find out right ? Might not do it tho .

When last did you suck a d.ck
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:45am On May 18, 2020
Ffolksy:

When last did you suck a d.ck
beginning of March
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 2:47am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
nope
Ever been in a romantic relationship with an employee,classmate or co-worker?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 2:48am On May 18, 2020
zedegit:

Girl wey I don fvck scatter naim you dey catch trip for?
Na gono I carry las las as I no fit hold body. Kai. cry
.. she get nyash. make I enter the babe too
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ffolksy: 2:49am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
beginning of March

OK.

Ever cheated on your present bf?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 2:50am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
beginning of March
What do you think of CyberLove?ever been involved?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:51am On May 18, 2020
hmmm almost had one with a coworker
well he wasn't technically an employee of the company I worked with, my company was a client of his company and he usually worked from our office
the very first man I ever really liked and I might have fallen in love with him if we had started dating idk
StubbornGENIUS:
Ever been in a romantic relationship with an employee,classmate or co-worker?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ffolksy: 2:52am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
nope

What's your sexual fantasy?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:54am On May 18, 2020
Actually being totally subdued in bed
being rendered powerless and my partner having his way with me
so hot
Ffolksy:

What's your sexual fantasy?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:55am On May 18, 2020
Ffolksy:

OK.

Ever cheated on your present bf?
sadly yeah .
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 2:56am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
hmmm almost had one with a coworker
Almost ni? care to give the full gist?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:56am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What do you think of CyberLove?ever been involved?
online dating ?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ffolksy: 2:56am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Actually being totally subdued in bed

Haha. Tendency to enjoy what seem painful, huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (71) (Reply)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.