Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! (61207 Views)

True Or Dare switching 18+ / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 8:50pm On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yes,we are. Maybe I'll leave early 2nite.
Okay
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:50pm On May 18, 2020
fullblast:

It's beastly to beat up women. I can't try such.
If it is beating to make her cum creamier, her name starts with F which means 'give me' in yoruba.
Aaarrrhhhggg... Funmi cheesy

badt guy
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 8:51pm On May 18, 2020
Tominix:
Lol tongue cheesy smiley cool , AM NT EVEN IN FOR NAUGHTY QUESTIONS , just saw you viewing the thread , like your way of turning down offers without violence unlike some brainwashed frustrated pipz PEACE
Lie lie cheesy
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
What are you hoping to learn?
The UPS and downs of their relationship, who is bossy in it. etc
I did ask a guy the following questions (Waiting on the line to withdraw that evening, it was a long line)
1. Is relationship expensive (spending and monetary wise)
2. Do girls like guys or is it only guys that do the liking/love.
3. Are you scared if the girl isn't interested.
4. How do guys and girls start liking/ clingy together, I still don't understand the science behind it.
I remembered this anyways, I've heard bad experience with guys around me on ladies, man that was discouraging.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:51pm On May 18, 2020
fullblast:
TRUTH
If you were to date a nairalander who would it be?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:54pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
The UPS and downs of their relationship, who is bossy in it. etc
I did ask a guy the following questions (Waiting on the line to withdraw that evening, it was a long line)
1. Is relationship expensive (spending and monetary wise)
2. Do girls like guys or is it only guys that do the liking/love.
3. Are you scared if the girl isn't interested.
4. How do guys and girls start liking/ clingy together, I still don't understand the science behind it.
I remembered this anyways, I've heard bad experience with guys around me on ladies, man that was discouraging.
How would you know if what you are learning is right... u might pick up a very bad lesson that is capable of turning your naive life upside down. Dont be misguided !cheesy

2 Likes

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Chukwuemekat26(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
would you break-up with your gf for 20k?
20k is too small for such bro

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:55pm On May 18, 2020
Chukwuemekat26:
20k is too small for such bro
So how much is enough?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Chukwuemekat26(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
So how much is enough?
millions man. Once u offer such, then i ain't gon' have any other choice but to leave her
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
If you were to date a nairalander who would it be?

Lemme check.... I don't know any for now.
But in this thread considering the fact that I'm a sapiosexual, I will choose the down to earth Aditkd

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Aditkd(f): 9:13pm On May 18, 2020
fullblast:

Lemme check.... I don't know any for now.
But in this thread considering the fact that I'm a sapiosexual, I will choose the down to earth Aditkd
Wow, I really do appreciate the compliment but my dear, I won’t be able to date you. But we can be friends. Peace bro.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
How would you know if what you are learning is right... u might pick up a very bad lesson that is capable of turning your naive life upside down. Dont be misguided !cheesy
You could be right. Let me just say I'm not ready yet.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Aditkd(f): 9:16pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
To me o, it ain’t wrong for the babe to spend on the guy, take him out, buy him gifts. It mustn’t be something expensive if you can’t afford it but show the guy you appreciate and adore him.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:
Wow, I really do appreciate the compliment but my dear, I won’t be able to date you. But we can be friends. Peace bro.

Resonance is key to any relationship, be it platonic or romantic.
Oyi m oma , Udo di.

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by dinodesmond(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
what do you think made your Ex agree to date you?

I don't know perhaps she was attracted to me...and she eventually kicked me out
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2020
TRUTH
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by dinodesmond(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2020
clevybrown:
TRUTH
Do u like BBW?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2020
dinodesmond:

Do u like BBW?
not at all... My love for
a slim curvy lady knows no bounds
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by ugbede69(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
what's your account balance right now?
4k +
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by ugbede69(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2020
truth
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2020
ugbede69:
truth
Are u sexually attracted to any of ur babe's friend?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2020
Truth
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2020
clevybrown posut=89700820:
Truth

Have you ever used a sex enhancing drug or herbs. Tell us why?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stargurl20(f): 10:05pm On May 18, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Have you ever practised kissing in the mirror before? If yes - for what reason(s)?
No. I have not
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stargurl20(f): 10:07pm On May 18, 2020
clevybrown:
wats ur wildest sexual fantasy?
I have no sexual fantasy. Other fantasies though
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 10:12pm On May 18, 2020
Stargurl20:

I have no sexual fantasy. Other fantasies though
other fantasies like?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2020
fullblast:

Have you ever used a sex enhancing drug or herbs. Tell us why?
Actually I haven't, not even once. Natural stamina still intact
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stargurl20(f): 10:18pm On May 18, 2020
clevybrown:
other fantasies like?
Traveling round the world, being financially independent
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Raeheemwayne: 10:21pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real:

What kind of touching are you talking about?
This question Eh.
Touches that'll always lead to pleasure, done by you - on you. cheesy
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Raeheemwayne: 10:26pm On May 18, 2020
clevybrown:
No

Ever flirted with a married woman?
Yes; A lot of times.
but it wouldn't go beyond - Flirting.
sometimes we need to loosen up a bit.
What are the sexiest things someone has said to you?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 18, 2020
Truth
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ramsak1: 10:29pm On May 18, 2020
Are you on panties right now?
ChiSanNkiru12:
Truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (71) (Reply)

Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.