Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo (73852 Views)

Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by money121(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by gambia(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2020
Its a nice move.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Easybela(f): 8:36am On May 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 8:36am On May 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Quaddafi29: 8:37am On May 18, 2020
Stealing is bad but does it mean that the chef couldn't afford a can of Milo due to poor or no salary or he is just a klepto? I can judge until I hear the side of the chef. It is a bit demeaning for Banky to come out and say such on tv. Just too bad.

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by AuntRose(f): 8:37am On May 18, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
What's this one saying?
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Movicq(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2020
Armed n unarmed

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Kennyceez: 8:37am On May 18, 2020
Since its food he stole, best thing is to talk to him and caution him. Don't punish a man that stole food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by naija4life247: 8:38am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
Do u have human sympathy at all? Someone that steal milo, u should've known that is hunger that cause it

Hunger will make you steal Garri, not Milo.

21 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Femuel(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2020
naija4life247:

Hunger will make you steal Garri, not Milo.

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Razy75g: 8:39am On May 18, 2020
Oboy see head. I bet he's a slammer
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by airminem(f): 8:40am On May 18, 2020
What is your use to your fans in these lockdown covid season series Banky? Stupit bald header greedy alikes
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Davash222(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
Do u have human sympathy at all? Someone that steal milo, u should've known that is hunger that cause it
How can a chef's problem be food

12 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Alwaysachick: 8:41am On May 18, 2020
SpaceX:
So his wife can't cook. Men have suffer with all these chew gum girls. Your wife can suspect someone but she can't cook. These wife na liability, you have to go downstairs to make your wife a "hot chocolate".

Seriously if I have such CIA time then there is no need to hire a chef except I can't cook.

I don tire for Banky & Adesuwa audio marriage. They are just showing their incompatibility more and more. After the chef and the driver or the cleaner, I'm wondering who will leave next sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Aystarz: 8:41am On May 18, 2020
AJOBI77:
Integrity is key. You may enjoy Short cut for now. It's end isn't nice

Tell that to a ripe old thieving Nigerian politician who hasn't received as much as a hit from Karma for decades.

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by kenex4ever(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
which hunger?

Who never hungry b4?

Stealing dey some people blood.

Guy man no go steal milo, he go only steal if the thing is worth it. If you wan chop frog you chop big one so that if they call you frog eater you go answer "yes!!"

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by skyfall: 8:41am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
U sack someone he stole a can of milo and u are nt ashame u are saying it here

Only a thief would say this. I'm afraid for people around you.

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by teemy(m): 8:42am On May 18, 2020
Asking for help was better than augmenting his salary with petty pickings. It takes a level of you despising your boss before you contemplate stealing from him/her. Still, Banky was prudent enough not to give the chef's real name but gave him anonymity. Pls watch the video if you haven't.

I give my staff lots of leeway on what they can do but one thing they must not do is lie to me. Everyone has their tiny don't-cross line. The cook crossed banky's.

Edited*
I later watched the video and learnt that

1. Banky goes shopping with the chef and driver and pays for their shopping bill as well
2. The chef had been caught before and was told to ask for help instead of stealing
3. There was plan to sponsor the chef to a standard culinary before his last misdoing.
4. The video was not even about the chef but rather about accountable stewardship

Banky ended it with Luke 16:12
And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Shormiey(m): 8:42am On May 18, 2020
This is not my problem joor...
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by bluefilm: 8:43am On May 18, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

He should wait before the guy steals his car or a million naira before he sacks him abi?!?
Why you so concerned, the chef na your papa abi na ur brother?!?

You should try to be reasonable at times.

Banky supposed don pass that level na.

He's even making a video about it.

This is Banky being so petty, aswear.

Something tells me this is beyond stealing Milo.

Maybe Banky caught the nigga fuckîng his wife, or something.

Now he's kind of, retaliating.

You know that in our world today, anything can happen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Fragility6: 8:44am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
Same hunger e can't control wil make him steal sumtin bigger.Dey dere dey support rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 8:45am On May 18, 2020
Wife cant cook nor carry belle
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by t00dugged(f): 8:46am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
hunger? undecided. Na milo e wan drink to quench hunger? undecided .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 8:46am On May 18, 2020
femi4:
You better check it or bury your head in ignorance
Why should he check it? every thief is a klepto?

The guy stole the bloody said Milo because he is hungry perhaps, people have stolen from me severally, i catch them, they apologise gave reasons why, i tell them don't steal from me again, if you need something ask me, and we move on they still carry on working for me.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Fragility6: 8:47am On May 18, 2020
bluefilm:

You should try to be reasonable at times.

Banky supposed don pass that level na.

He's even making a video about it.

This is Banky being so petty, aswear.

Something tells me this is beyond stealing Milo.

Maybe Banky caught the nigga fuckîng his wife, or something.

Now he's kind of, retaliating.

You know that in our world today, anything can happen?
So much shit in diz one's head.Ur mentality is jst d same as ur moniker

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Btruth: 8:47am On May 18, 2020
.......should I say Banky W is a miser? Or, how do you fathom a whole chef stealing a can of Milo if he has been well looked after?

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Fragility6: 8:49am On May 18, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Seriously if I have such CIA time then there is no need to hire a chef except I can't cook.

I don tire for Banky & Adesuwa audio marriage. They are just showing their incompatibility more and more. After the chef and the driver or the cleaner, I'm wondering who will leave next sad
D energy u use tk dey watch dier marriage,if u use am focus on ur life u go better

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 8:49am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
U sack someone he stole a can of milo and u are nt ashame u are saying it here

This is what happens when ignorance takes position in someone's life.You seem damaged and there is an urgent need to reorientate yourself to normalcy.If and when you get employed,I have no.doubt you will steal your.employers blind.

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by codedearner(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2020
When you are hungry, you do not steal Milo. However, a chef can never be hungry. He is the first served in the house. He runs the food affairs of the home.

9 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On May 18, 2020
Milo....... Kpa kpa kpa kpa (clapping)... MILO

For those old enough....... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 8:50am On May 18, 2020
Good move, Banky W.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja / E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.