Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo (73795 Views)

Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by t00dugged(f): 8:50am On May 18, 2020
Davash222:

How can a chef's problem be food
the irony of it all ,a hungry chef grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by skyfather09(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2020
SpaceX:
So his wife can't cook. Men have suffer with all these chew gum girls. Your wife can suspect someone but she can't cook. These wife na liability, you have to go downstairs to make your wife a "hot chocolate".
that's why she never get belle or born, useless woman.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by sunshineV(f): 8:50am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=Nyamve1 post=89663793] what for?[/quote
Instead of u to learn you're forming strong head
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by ITbomb(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2020
You should have paid him better for him to afford a can of milo instead of monitoring every Maggi and salt in your kitchen
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by nijiatech78: 8:50am On May 18, 2020
How much was he paid in the first place? Ordinarily kitchen matters your wife can’t handle
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 8:51am On May 18, 2020
Rubbish, people have stolen from me severally, i catch them, they apologise gave reasons for stealing, i tell them don't steal from me again if you need something ask me, we move on they carry on working. simple!

Guy probarbly stole the bloody said Milo because he was hungry.

What makes him think the next chef he will employ will be efficient, loyal and trustworthy?

People make mistakes we are humans, i know i have made tons of mistskes. i am only human.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by maasoap(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
Do u have human sympathy at all? Someone that steal milo, u should've known that is hunger that cause it

Not necessarily a hunger my friend. You can't be working for someone like Banky W and still be hungry. The guy is an angel.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by mukthar2000(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2020
And u think to sack the chef was the best solution at this very hardly period of stay indoor abiii?
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by sunshineV(f): 8:52am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
Do u have human sympathy at all? Someone that steal milo, u should've known that is hunger that cause it

He's a chef, chef's cook. He have food around him. He's also collecting salary. Milo is not food. He could've asked. He's a thief

7 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by annsrealms(f): 8:52am On May 18, 2020
naija4life247:

Hunger will make you steal Garri, not Milo.
Hahahaha! Maybe he has garri but he has not taken tea for a while.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by InvertedHammer: 8:52am On May 18, 2020
/
So neither him nor his wife could prepare their own meals? SMH.

/
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Reallink: 8:52am On May 18, 2020
Bros, how u pay am monthly
Make I know b4 I pass judgement

These domestic staffs sef...
Some cud b nasty while osas
Na weti give u dey receive
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Ten06(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2020
NiklauseFred:

If you were the employer would you still want the services of an employee that steals?
Will you still trust him/her?
A guy working for me was caught stealing from me, I quietly laying him off without making it public. He may repent and decide to work in another place in future so it is not for me to destroy his future

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by bigtt76(f): 8:53am On May 18, 2020
Is this worth a TedTalk? I don't understand o! Keep your private issues private!

Laseye008:
Nigerian singer, Banky W, has revealed that he sacked his former chef after he found out that he had been stealing from him.

The 39-year-old made this known in a video he shared on Instagram on Thursday.

Banky, in the video, said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAKrTm1H5qV/?igshid=h874suvveidu

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by newdawn2017(f): 8:53am On May 18, 2020
Kobicove:

Stealing from your employer is inexcusable! undecided
How much does he pay d chef? These rich black employers re heartlessly wicked & without human sympathy nor conscience. Them go use u die in a manner that isn't in line with ur profession. & Such hrs with not be accounted for via overtime, lipsrsealed I can't work for black, they re wicked to fellow blacks.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by otclare(f): 8:54am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
what you are saying doesn't make any sense ...
Hunger? so everyone should steal once they are hungry and that again MILO , Did he ask his boss and he said no? ...

Anyways maybe you are typing from a situation you experienced
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Starboyyy: 8:54am On May 18, 2020
a lot of fools here commenting without watching the video.

He said he usually gave the chef money for his own shopping asides the main salary when they both go shopping...... He said the chef had stolen twice, so it wasn't an act, it was his personality..... Watch before commenting

14 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by annsrealms(f): 8:54am On May 18, 2020
skyfather09:
that's why she never get belle or born, useless woman.

Now this is very rude.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Fragility6: 8:54am On May 18, 2020
Quaddafi29:
Stealing is bad but does it mean that the chef couldn't afford a can of Milo due to poor or no salary or he is just a klepto? I can judge until I hear the side of the chef. It is a bit demeaning for Banky to come out and say such on tv. Just too bad.
Evrybdy wit were pain dem. U cannot say bcoz it wasn't money or a bigger thing e stole den banky shouldn't hav said this.In some businesses around d word especially d ones owned by Europeans,u can get sacked for 'little' mistakes. Mind u,u might think its little bt pple bliv evry big issue started small. Don't know if u are a Christian o bt Jesus christ said it that its the things we call little that counts most. Pidgin English go say na small shit dey stain yansh pass
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Dididrumz(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2020
And that's the news?
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Alwaysachick: 8:55am On May 18, 2020
Fragility6:

D energy u use tk dey watch dier marriage,if u use am focus on ur life u go better

Na the same energy you too dey use read comments and quote people for Nairaland.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by grandstar(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:

He gives the guys stipends. The guy is just a thief

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by thatsleepboy1: 8:55am On May 18, 2020
I support the chef joor. Na where person dey work e dey chop. Stingy banky. He should say that he's broke and doesn't have enough money to pay him rather than paint the chef black cos he doesn't have a voice to speak out.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 8:56am On May 18, 2020
gypsey:
Why should he check it? every thief is a klepto?

The guy stole the bloody said Milo because he is hungry perhaps, people have stolen from me severally, i catch them, they apologise gave reasons why, i tell them don't steal from me again, if you need something ask me, and we move on they still carry on working for me.

How could a chef be hungry,when his job is to cook.I am sure he eats everyday and gets paid but greed took advantage of his faculties.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Michealky: 8:56am On May 18, 2020
AJOBI77:
Integrity is key. You may enjoy Short cut for now. It's end isn't nice
Its not it's
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by coputa(m): 8:56am On May 18, 2020
Yustash001:
Yoruba will say" kaka kin jale makuku deru"

For me to steal, I'll rather become a slave...
opportunity that was not utilized(stealing n cheating) that lead to slavery. so,you prefer to be a slave than taking the bull by the horn, change your mindset,so that u can change ur family destiny.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by maasoap(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2020
gypsey:
Rubbish, people have stolen from me severally, i catch them, the apologise gave reasons for stealing, i tell don't steal from me again if you need something ask me, we move on they carry on working. simple!

Guy probarbly stole the bloody said Milo because he was hungry.

What makes him think the next chef he will employ will be efficient, loyal and trustworthy?

People make mistakes we are humans, i know i have made tons of mistskes. i am only human.

And you failed to see in the report that this one was a chronic thief? There is a limit to which you should tolerate stealing my friend. Some people are never satisfied with they get legitimately, they must steal in addition. Those ones are the ones killing their employers and flee with their money and properties.
Banky W is a philanthropist, number one among the Nigerian celebrities. There was no way his chef would be hungry or lack basic things

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Fragility6: 8:57am On May 18, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Na the same energy you too dey use read comments and quote people for Nairaland.
Nah.I no dey follow people personal life up n down dey look hw well dem dey do like you. My future big pass dat shit u dey do
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by jaxxy(m): 8:58am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:

If it’s hunger why doesn’t he ask? Say I’m hungry or I need this to eat rather than steal? U steal can milo 2day, cud be Smtn worse 2moro.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by grandstar(m): 8:58am On May 18, 2020
SpaceX:
So his wife can't cook. Men have suffer with all these chew gum girls. Your wife can suspect someone but she can't cook. These wife na liability, you have to go downstairs to make your wife a "hot chocolate".

I believe she can but both seem to be living busy lives so have a chef to help out.

Both for instance may have night engagements. Remember they are entertainers.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 8:58am On May 18, 2020
What career is he talking about...being Your 20000 naira cook?
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Onabanj(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2020
Is it not Banky? Someone who engineered the sacking of four staff at 4 Point by Sheraton in 2014 because he claimed they drank his leftover drink from a room he had already checked out like 2 days earlier.
I am not surprised!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray / Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.