Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo (73869 Views)

Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 18, 2020
wunaESQ:
so as a chef he will cook and still be hungry.... Is like saying a fish in d river is thirsty.... Moreover there is Neva a justification for wrong doing... All he need do was to ask..... And if truly he was truly hungry, so na Milo go solve d huger abi... Wat happened to rice beans etc.. Oga abeg ooo
So if he cooks rice and beans he must eat rice and beans? Come on man! cheesy

So anyone who is hungry must eat rice and beans? a cook shouldn't eat Milo, (i don't know what milo is) Because he eats rice and beans

He wanted a bit of Milo, what's wrong with that? but as you ve said and i agree, he should ve asked for the Milo rather.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by ncoolsome(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
What's this one saying?

His name is babajide Gurero and not eggroll

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by CuteYvonne777: 3:15pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by judedwriter(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
What's this one saying?

same old poor quality from Africa's biggest TV network.
besides, I can't remember the last time I watched NTA.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Coolcalmcollect(m): 3:38pm On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
Do u have human sympathy at all? Someone that steal milo, u should've known that is hunger that cause it
you're mad and you have nobody close by to tell u. robbers dat Rob too na hunger so make eba for them when they visit you...malu
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Deicide: 3:49pm On May 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

If you are hungry na milo you go steal? He didnt steal garri or yam or rice. Guy why you no dey use your head nah? As a chef he didnt steal the food he cooks for them.
He was caught stealing Milo didn't mean he didn't steal garri or rice
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 18, 2020
Davash222:

How can a chef's problem be food

That is why there seems to be more to the story. Why? Has he been stealing from him before? Why? I wouldn't say anything on social media if I am Banky. There is more to the story. Was that the only reason he was sacked? What was chef excuse for stealing the milk?

Banky looks like the bad guy here
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Tunext12(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2020
lolzz
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Ambber(f): 4:18pm On May 18, 2020
Is it not just to cook for him and his wife? Two people need a chef or they host daily parties? Rich people’s problem
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by OgaRico(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2020
Did the supposed Chef called Banky out on social media in regards to his sacking or why is Banky defending his action?
Na you HIRE AM,na you FIRE AM. simple!
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by naijaman2225(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
Do u have human sympathy at all? Someone that steal milo, u should've known that is hunger that cause it

BULLS**T AND BALDERDASH
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by naijaman2225(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

Check up Kleptomania in ur dictionary

GUY PROBABLY DOESN'T HAVE A DICTIONARY... LOLZ

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by bizzibodi(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2020
He too want to drink milo from d master's table......but banky u sef don pass milo level na the person he dey call professional chef may b one poorly paid okon frm AKS grin grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by AhoadaRivers: 5:11pm On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:

Ole barawo! Onye oshi!
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by cassbeat(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Wife cant cook nor carry belle
So Na Wetin u see analyse inside this matter'
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by ledaman: 5:37pm On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
U that is claiming intelligency, a gud judge must nt judge one sided story, did u hear from the other guy in question. Oh anything a celebrity say is true, am neither supporting the thief o
You are right but if it was a lie I expect the guy to counter his claim bro !
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by skyfather09(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2020
Happinessjosh:
Cursed fool
leech
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by skyfather09(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2020
Happinessjosh:
Cursed fool
leech
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by skyfather09(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2020
Happinessjosh:
Shut up your gutter smelling mouth �
Are you God that gives children,

U all making mockery of her will be surprised when God finally blesses them @skyfather09
if him like make him bless them or not, e no concern me.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 18, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]
He should wait before the guy steals his car or a million naira before he sacks him abi?!?
Why you so concerned, the chef na your papa abi na ur brother?!?

sacking him was enough, He shouldn't have made it public.
That's bad.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by osascybog(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2020
Laseye008:
Nigerian singer, Banky W, has revealed that he sacked his former chef after he found out that he had been stealing from him.

The 39-year-old made this known in a video he shared on Instagram on Thursday.

Banky, in the video, said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAKrTm1H5qV/?igshid=h874suvveidu

He forgot to tell how much he pays the chef...there are 2 sides to a coin,cos he is celebrity he has access to air his view,do we even know the guy!
I agree that honesty is important in all dealings,but some people are just good at giving audio advice,they are worst in person
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by HRMK: 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
What's this one saying?
DONT U UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH?NAWA4UNA!
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Fragility6: 6:31pm On May 18, 2020
lightpurple:

Because your mentality is far smarter? Empty head
u go open new account just for clap back.See ya life...smh
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Fragility6: 6:33pm On May 18, 2020
lightpurple:

Because your mentality is far smarter? Empty head
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by lightpurple: 7:41pm On May 18, 2020
Fragility6:

u go open new account just for clap back.See ya life...smh
Exactly. For f.0.0.ls like you. Better watch out. Ediot
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 18, 2020
The social media announcement was unnecessary.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nyamve1: 7:44pm On May 18, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

you're mad and you have nobody close by to tell u. robbers dat Rob too na hunger so make eba for them when they visit you...malu
I can't west my time talking to u, a gud judge must nt judge one sided story, some of this so called celebrities that comes online to say thing, if u investigate it, some it's a lie, some of them are hard to stay with. Now someone that want to steal from u, is it milo that the person will steal? An adult for dat matter
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2020
Your submission is wrong with so much confidence.it is the women job to take good care of her family while men provide for the family. All those people you mentioned are notable personalities who ended up getting married to low self esteem and weak men who can't stand up for their right. A good wife must be able to cook for her husband no matter her rich background even if she is bill gate or jef bezos daughter.
Denique:

Until he ends up killing them when he is no longer satisfied with “just” a tin of Milo abi undecided

Having a chef doesn't mean one can't cook.
No where in the constitution of any country is it stipulated that “Only women should cook” and if having a chef makes Adesuwa a liability, then that means Beyonce, Celine Dion, Kim, Alakija and other wealthy wives are too
“Suffer head is no man's relative”
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:51pm On May 18, 2020
HRMK:
DONT U UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH?NAWA4UNA!

Help me to translate to Swahili.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nyamve1: 7:59pm On May 18, 2020
Codyt:

Bro, take it or leave it. It's not hunger, but greed. I'm quite convinced banky W pays him well and he's entitled to other benefits. Greed has eaten deep into most people. No matter how well you pay them, they'll steal something from you. If they don't steal, they'll exploit you in other ways. You of all people should know this
Bro their's more to this story than what u people are thinking. This story is one sided, have u heard from the guy in question?. Tell me who will want to steal from u and all he can steal is a can of milo?. How can a man with such status (banky) notice that a can of milo is missing? U guys should think na
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Bluish44(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2020
Eulalia:
Very bad. Why steal instead of ask? Well...I hope the others will learn from this.
learners permit ni
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by joinnow: 8:44pm On May 18, 2020
SpaceX:
So his wife can't cook. Men have suffer with all these chew gum girls. Your wife can suspect someone but she can't cook. These wife liability, you have to go downstairs to make your wife a "hot chocolate".

when you a
wealthy you start to value your time more.
and concentrate on what bring you money.
you hire the best chef, private guard,best Nanny, best PR, best Exe, private trainer etc
you pay them because they are train and good at it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions / I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray / Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.