Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,708 members, 7,955,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo (74187 Views)

Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Ojady(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2020
You see, as much as Bankole Wellington tries to hide his Bourgeois background and interior demeanour, it just CANNOT be hid...let's face it, beyond his inferring that, in his thinking as a typical Rich kid, that one can throw away his/her destiny over a can of Milo, there are countless perspectives beyond his view... Here is my opinion - proper English defines a chef as somebody who trained to cook, and became certified to do so... Bankole says he taught the dude how to cook AdesuaBankole style meaning he felt you work with me, you do things - my way (somebody say TOTALITARIAN). MR Wellington is silent on if there was a contract, the age of the gentleman concerned, what hurdles the dude had to scale to work with the self acclaimed Mr Capable. Not forgetting, the background checks and the thorough microscopic-like pre-employment scrutiny, how long the guy worked for him and Madam and,how much the dude was being paid - after all Banky W is a celabrity (sic) For the sake of clarity, perhaps because the typical Nigerian rich does not give a flying F about the dreams, aspirations or even how their charges live... Only when there are in my house, they do what I want, take what I give them and also subject them to my whims and caprices -all is fine.

Now do not misconstrue my point - no one should take what is not rightfully asked for, given or earned, however as Big Brother J C said, "Let he who is without sin, be the FIRST to cast the first stone" for a Rich kid, born, bred, leveraged from rich folks, a Bourgeois background, now a millionaire and a politician (yet to account for all the campaign money spent during his run for office) a can of Milo will not punch more than 4 digits off his growing 8 digits - millions...
Rather than what he did and it's impact on his future, as a panacea of the Nigerian problem, he should have sat the dude down, given him a cup and ask him to drink to his satisfaction. And then ask him why he would steal from him. Something like, I had plans for you, you could be anything just by me giving you a referral. However, as someone who has been a maid before myself, poor dude realized like most rich people behave, even the crumbs from the table they cannot eat in peace.

I will not ask why Banky chooses a houseboy(did I say that!!!),sorry Chef when he can afford machines, robot vacuum cleaner, wifi controlled fridge, tv, lights, dishwasher, laundry washer etc... Abi Adesua no fit cook and clean or the video of his culinary skills were just publicity ... I mean so much whys
Instead of make he show the guy a better way, he go do video put am for social media dey claim righteous - na those wey vote for am or dey feel geez geez about him public life I dey feel sorry for... Many of these people no get conscience or solution to the mass problem of the Nigerian people... Somebody should find the guy, dash am 100k and he will sell you a story one can title "WORKING FOR Banky aka Domestically incapable"...lol
Biko, To the left angry
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by todugo(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2020
grin
Nyamve1:
U sack someone he stole a can of milo and u are nt ashame u are saying it here
What of the wife,she no sabi cook?
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by ozijay: 11:28pm On May 18, 2020
If the guy could sing and perform like Wizkid i believe you could have managed him. Rubbish
Laseye008:
Nigerian singer, Banky W, has revealed that he sacked his former chef after he found out that he had been stealing from him.

The 39-year-old made this known in a video he shared on Instagram on Thursday.

Banky, in the video, said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAKrTm1H5qV/?igshid=h874suvveidu
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Fragility6: 11:44pm On May 18, 2020
lightpurple:

Exactly. For f.0.0.ls like you. Better watch out. Ediot
grin Diz one no jst get plan 4 life
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Legendguru: 12:00am On May 19, 2020
So he banky hasn’t stolen a fish from mama stew before
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Hormoniyi25(m): 12:57am On May 19, 2020
Nyamve1:
U sack someone he stole a can of milo and u are nt ashame u are saying it here

Dumbest comment I’ll see today, so he should wait till he steals a car
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by christabell18(f): 3:58am On May 19, 2020
1.banky didn't need to suit up cos he wanted make a video complaining About his chef
2.for those of you saying he hasn't tried,you all are hypocrites
3.he pays him for his work,no matter how small or big ,they already had an agreement.if the chef wasnt cool with the pay,he shouldnt habe accepted the job.so you guys should stop asking why he didn't mention the salary
4.the chef stole from him and he still gave him another chance to continue working with him.thats way cool
5.none of you here can do that...transport allowance, shopping for you chef,and even employing him after which you know he's incompetent...it's just like a waste of money,but he still employed him notwithstanding
6.that bible verse he quoted is true..
7.kleptomania is real...and I'm sure not all of us can endure that kind of person for long
8.make hay wile the sun shines..banky can't wait till he himself gets stolen before he did the necessary.
He took the right decision.Dont condemn him.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by ShenTeh(m): 8:07am On May 19, 2020
Ojady:
You see, as much as Bankole Wellington tries to hide his Bourgeois background and interior demeanour, it just CANNOT be hid...let's face it, beyond his inferring that, in his thinking as a typical Rich kid, that one can throw away his/her destiny over a can of Milo, there are countless perspectives beyond his view... Here is my opinion - proper English defines a chef as somebody who trained to cook, and became certified to do so... Bankole says he taught the dude how to cook AdesuaBankole style meaning he felt you work with me, you do things - my way (somebody say TOTALITARIAN). MR Wellington is silent on if there was a contract, the age of the gentleman concerned, what hurdles the dude had to scale to work with the self acclaimed Mr Capable. Not forgetting, the background checks and the thorough microscopic-like pre-employment scrutiny, how long the guy worked for him and Madam and,how much the dude was being paid - after all Banky W is a celabrity (sic) For the sake of clarity, perhaps because the typical Nigerian rich does not give a flying F about the dreams, aspirations or even how their charges live... Only when there are in my house, they do what I want, take what I give them and also subject them to my whims and caprices -all is fine.

Now do not misconstrue my point - no one should take what is not rightfully asked for, given or earned, however as Big Brother J C said, "Let he who is without sin, be the FIRST to cast the first stone" for a Rich kid, born, bred, leveraged from rich folks, a Bourgeois background, now a millionaire and a politician (yet to account for all the campaign money spent during his run for office) a can of Milo will not punch more than 4 digits off his growing 8 digits - millions...
Rather than what he did and it's impact on his future, as a panacea of the Nigerian problem, he should have sat the dude down, given him a cup and ask him to drink to his satisfaction. And then ask him why he would steal from him. Something like, I had plans for you, you could be anything just by me giving you a referral. However, as someone who has been a maid before myself, poor dude realized like most rich people behave, even the crumbs from the table they cannot eat in peace.

I will not ask why Banky chooses a houseboy(did I say that!!!),sorry Chef when he can afford machines, robot vacuum cleaner, wifi controlled fridge, tv, lights, dishwasher, laundry washer etc... Abi Adesua no fit cook and clean or the video of his culinary skills were just publicity ... I mean so much whys
Instead of make he show the guy a better way, he go do video put am for social media dey claim righteous - na those wey vote for am or dey feel geez geez about him public life I dey feel sorry for... Many of these people no get conscience or solution to the mass problem of the Nigerian people... Somebody should find the guy, dash am 100k and he will sell you a story one can title "WORKING FOR Banky aka Domestically incapable"...lol
Biko, To the left angry

Sir, may I know if there's a personal long-standing 'beef' between you and Mr Wellington sir? Why does it look like a bold attempt to demonize him.

There's absolutely no excuse for stealing from your employer. The chef (or houseboy as you posit) could walk if he felt underserved. People have lost greater opportunities for lesser crimes and in my opinion, Banky W's decision was his prerogative. The 'houseboy's' action is both legally wrong and morally unacceptable.

If you have suspicions and facts about financial impropriety with Banky W why not petition him with EFCC, ICPC, etc but this issue in it's integrity, I totally disagree with your position.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by nijiatech78: 9:46am On May 19, 2020
hayoholla:

Don't try in vain to look intelligent na grin

Am handsomely intelligent. Take my words to the bank
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Codyt(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2020
Nyamve1:
Bro their's more to this story than what u people are thinking. This story is one sided, have u heard from the guy in question?. Tell me who will want to steal from u and all he can steal is a can of milo?. How can a man with such status (banky) notice that a can of milo is missing? U guys should think na
I don't understand. Are you justifying his stealing or what? Wouldn't you notice a can of milo has been stolen? Guy die the matter already, you no get ground. undecided
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by ObaOfUyo: 11:11am On May 19, 2020
[s]
Kekereekun123:
Wife cant cook nor carry belle
[/s]
Wetin concern you angry
Amebo!!!
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 12:27am On May 20, 2020
Nyamve1:
chai i love this, u that's not one sided reasoning, did u hear the guy in question? Because a celebrity have spoken...
Yes...that's also another possibility. Cos a lot of times stories on NL usually have another angle.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Ojady(m): 2:07am On May 20, 2020
ShenTeh:

Sir, may I know if there's a personal long-standing 'beef' between you and Mr Wellington sir? Why does it look like a bold attempt to demonize him.

There's absolutely no excuse for stealing from your employer. The chef (or houseboy as you posit) could walk if he felt underserved. People have lost greater opportunities for lesser crimes and in my opinion, Banky W's decision was his prerogative. The 'houseboy's' action is both legally wrong and morally unacceptable.

If you have suspicions and facts about financial impropriety with Banky W why not petition him with EFCC, ICPC, etc but this issue in it's integrity, I totally disagree with your position.

No, my Lord! I do not know him, our paths have not crossed (to demonize would then be uncalled for) neither do I 'beef' anyone. Rather my grouse is unhinged when privileged folks take a bazooka to a perched fly. Imagine what an overzealous orderly, bodyguard or FAN(atic) of his would have done to score points with Oga or Madam if he were in Power as a Representative/senator etc and this happened.

As per the 'Gringory'... oops! I meant Chef (no vex, bros!) and as I implied earlier, the act is reprehensible but then, Milo na big man water for Naija. If he had asked, would he have been given? He probably assumed the Milo plenty for there, nobody go miss am but then "shifty" is a huge giveaway for anybody...'dude knew it was wrong but then, Banky's self aggrandizement on this in a bid to boost his image is a low blow meaning Mr Wellington could have done better.

It is obvious, he was ill advised on this attempt at publicity. If I were him, his publicity advisers need an upgrade, a narrative glorifying the rich over the poor is a landmine, rather than a story centred around him, a 3rd party overview (sth like, I once knew a promising lad who chose a can of Milo over the many opportunities around him) rather than a direct referral to himself would suffice. In Celebrity (Bourgeois to Musician and now Politician) life, LESS is MORE.

And lastly Sir, in response to "... financial impropriety..." Banky W, belongs to my generation - one bastardized by our forebears, a set of heartless and unconscionable elders, who recklessly truncated and are still jeopardizing the hopes and aspirations of our generation. If he continues to strut a mantra of change and accountability, pointing fingers at incumbents
for their incompetence, it is then not out of place to demand accountability from him now... EFCC or not, if it is not a big deal now, we will not be able to when he wins political office... Our Fathers may not have had anyone to hold them accountable, but for this our generation, enh? We no go gree
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by HRMK: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2020
GO TO SOUTH AFRICA!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' / I Married My Wife Out Of Pity – Joseph Benjamin / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.