Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo (73846 Views)

Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2020
Laseye008:
Nigerian singer, Banky W, has revealed that he sacked his former chef after he found out that he had been stealing from him.

The 39-year-old made this known in a video he shared on Instagram on Thursday.

Banky, in the video, said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAKrTm1H5qV/?igshid=h874suvveidu

Chef or cook?
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by mhaki(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2020
Cook, not a chef.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2020
Denique:

Exactly. For all we know, Adesuwa might be footing the bills as Banky's income flow isn't all that at the moment but their misogynist mindsets won't let them see clearly.

“A woman having a chef is a liability ”
Such ignorant and myopic reasoning! Phew!!!

And how did you know this?

They are both unable to work presently, but they both have a body of works from which they can derive royalties.

However, I equally condemn that guy who called Adesua a liability. He evidently does not know the meaning of that word.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by nijiatech78: 10:57am On May 18, 2020
Cheechy:

DID YOU HEAR THE PART WHERE HE SAID.

HE GETS PAID[b] SALARY[/b]
HE GETS [b]EXTRA MONEY [/b]TO DO HIS OWN FOOD SHOPPING WHEN BANKY GOES TO THE SUPERMARKET. In case you don't understand that, Banky gives him money to buy anything he needs in the supermarket EVERY TIME he (Banky) goes shopping.

the Chef is a THIEF. Hunger has nothing to do with it. and for you to condone Theft , well that speaks volume about your own character and intentions in life

Oh we have a Banky supporter here. My nature and character will not lead me to go online and complain how bad my personal Staff is. It’s petty and unfortunate from him. Doing so also has literally destroyed his person(The Chef). Not that I condone stealing but terminating his appointment is the best I can do in my opinion. Worst case scenario is taking legal actions against him and not shaming him online for domestic offenses.

Yes he gets paid Salary but what amount is the SALARY? He goes on shopping to buy things yes but me and you know that the money given to him tied to an already prepared list.

Rich people are often times very mean towards the upkeep of their Staff talk more of personal Staff.

If only the said Chef can go online to defend himself too. The things he will reel out will make you to hide yourself in shame.

How come you never complained on the part where I said his wife can’t handle kitchen matters?

Kindly reply on that so I shread you to scrumbs.

Lastly Olosho my comment is my personal liability and shouldn’t be a headache to anyone so I wonder what the hell is your problem. Respond so I shred you this beautiful morning
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by ajl: 10:57am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
U sack someone he stole a can of milo and u are nt ashame u are saying it here

You must be mad. You are saying it's okay for an adult to steal. What's the shame in stating someone steal something as minor as Milo from you even though the Banky W guy is only using it as a figure of speech. Many Nigerians have been killed or poisoned by their chefs because they want to steal from them. He is even lucky that the guy is not taking it to higher level. I hope he won't send armed robbers to his house.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Sureboom5432: 11:00am On May 18, 2020
see below
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by ajl: 11:01am On May 18, 2020
nijiatech78:

Oh we have a Banky supporter here. My nature and character will not lead me to go online and complain how bad my personal Staff is. It’s petty and unfortunate from him. Doing so also has literally destroyed his person(The Chef). Not that I condone stealing but terminating his appointment is the best I can do in my opinion. Worst case scenario is taking legal actions against him and not shaming him online for domestic offenses.

Yes he gets paid Salary but what amount is the SALARY? He goes on shopping to buy things yes but me and you know that the money given to him tied to an already prepared list.

Rich people are often times very mean towards the upkeep of their Staff talk more of personal Staff.

If only the said Chef can go online to defend himself too. The things he will reel out will make you to hide yourself in shame.

How come you never complained on the part where I said his wife can’t handle kitchen matters?

Lastly Olosho my comment is my personal liability and shouldn’t be a headache to anyone so I wonder what the hell is your problem. Respond so I shred you this beautiful morning

Whats your wahala defending the indefensible? Did he state the name of his chef in the online story or put his picture there?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 11:03am On May 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You suppose don get white hair, for all your body now........... grin

Yes my child grin
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
What's this one saying?
Egg Rolll grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by nijiatech78: 11:07am On May 18, 2020
ajl:

Whats your wahala defending the indefensible? Did he state the name of his chef in the online story or put his picture there?

I didn’t defend rather I gave my opinion just like everyone else. If my resentment on Banky’s video is a problem for you then drink sniper.

Fake people everywhere
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Denique(f): 11:16am On May 18, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

And how did you know this?

They are both unable to work presently, but they both have a body of works from which they can derive royalties.

However, I equally condemn that guy who called Adesua a liability. He evidently does not know the meaning of that word.
I wasn't talking about the pandemic situation. I was only trying to buttress my point of not "judging a book by its cover" as "she might be the one footing the bill" while the guy (most of us here disagree with) thinks she's a liability.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by AFONJACOW(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2020
I never knew this big head was this broke ...
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by NiklauseFred(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2020
Ten06:

A guy working for me was caught stealing from me, I quietly laying him off without making it public. He may repent and decide to work in another place in future so it is not for me to destroy his future

Okay but I never made mention of making it public. cool
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by coputa(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2020
wamide042:

Haba... is that your own definition of hardwork and dedication??....
Forget that the world has gone scientific there are still laws that are meant to be.. ‘Law of Karma’ if you steal or cheat somewhere to be successful yes you will but at the long run, somebody too will do same for you and most times it usually grievous.. it might lead to you being Totally ruined by that person just because of what you’ve done in the past...
So how will you feel when that happens...?
you will find out that most of the things we were told n read were lies,they were told to check mate our behaviour\character. Check very well,any huge wealth n investmet has a currupt seed and that does not crumble it,instead it will create room for more blessed,smart alects to buid their own. Nobody will hand you a million dollar cheque,
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Americanboy35: 11:24am On May 18, 2020
And you had to bring to social media abi

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by drehdinho(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
U sack someone he stole a can of milo and u are nt ashame u are saying it here

Either you didn't watch that video or you watched it, but you didn't understand it.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by coputa(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2020
dru23:

you are reading the wrong book,stop fantasizing
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by sulasa07(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
What's this one saying?
NTA is using Auto-correct Keyboard grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by thatsleepboy1: 11:27am On May 18, 2020
stagger:

Tell me your friends and I will tell you who you are. Only a thief supports a thief. YOU ARE A THIEF!

Mtcheeeeewww. Biko gafem nazu. Onye apari.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by hayoholla(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2020
Vortex369:

He has been making attempts at diversifying. From failed chemical engineering to failed music yo failed erection now a failed politician but guess what? There is a crucifix on his neck anf he is quoting the Bible and Praying....in evangelical mode.

Are you pondering what I am pondering?

Badt niggress grin
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by hayoholla(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2020
nijiatech78:

Don't try in vain to look intelligent na grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Lexusgs430: 11:32am On May 18, 2020
kikero:

Yes my child grin

You're doing well, Grandpa......

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by sonofanarchy(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
Do u have human sympathy at all? Someone that steal milo, u should've known that is hunger that cause it
it's obvious you didn't watch the video because you don't have enough data to steal, because you are short of data.the dude stole the first time they forgave him, mind you anytime they go for groceries shopping, he's to shop also for himself and he has no right to pick what's meant for them[ banky and wife]]. he's also paid good salaries,with transport allowance,what else can one be satisfied as a steward?
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by HarunaWest(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2020
Ucee1999:

Why
uncle is it yours?
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Thetruthalways: 11:46am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
Do u have human sympathy at all? Someone that steal milo, u should've known that is hunger that cause it
Someone steals you are blaming it on hunger...won't he eat from the food he prepares for him...
Longer throat caused him to steal not hunger... He would av stolen rice, beans or garri if it were hunger....
And please don't tell me he stole it for his family due to their hunger
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Agbele1(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:

Which hunger, are they owing him? This is just covetousness, do u know different things the chef would have stole before he was caught.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2020
Denique:

I wasn't talking about the pandemic situation. I was only trying to buttress my point of not "judging a book by its cover" as "she might be the one footing the bill" while the guy (most of here disagree with) think she's a liability.

You are right. We shouldn't judge books by their covers.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by cloud(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2020
Laseye008:
Nigerian singer, Banky W, has revealed that he sacked his former chef after he found out that he had been stealing from him.

The 39-year-old made this known in a video he shared on Instagram on Thursday.

Banky, in the video, said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAKrTm1H5qV/?igshid=h874suvveidu

Fine and good. But does he really need to announce it on social media to further spite the guy and plunge him further into depression?
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Codyt(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
Hunger? Can you listen to yourself. Did you actually think banky W would allow his chef go hungry? Do chefs even go hungry?
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Felynx007(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2020
[b]Mr Capheadble hope u know the difference between a chef and a cook? Abi na Ikorodu chef u carry./b]
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by darita: 12:18pm On May 18, 2020
U cld HV just traded his position wt ur gateman for a month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9pTGux2Ho0
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by wunaESQ(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
Y should wrong doing be condoned?...did u listen to d video.. He pays him.... He gives him allowances for groceries.... He gives him tips for t/fare.....how much is a tin of Milo Oga..... Dat was how one other guy lost his job in a hotel for stealing fried meat.... Mstw

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.