Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (102290 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by thelish(f): 8:07am On May 19, 2020
Fuckgovt:
Then give her timetable for your time and money

Which money??
The one wey he never get transport to go double

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by sammchuck1: 8:08am On May 19, 2020
Peterosky:
Anytime I read or hear stories like this, all I do is go on my knees to tell God thank you for giving me a wonderful wife. Even in my very difficult times,I still have my respect from my wife. Do I need to mention that my wife checks my wallet in my difficult times and drop money in it when she find's none? My God is indeed faithful.

Na you marry. The others.... I reserve my comment.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Roman7(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2020
emrain:

Women make rules for beta men and break them for alpha males. Even if you quit the marriage, you'll still find yourself in a similar predicament in a short while. Take the red pill and double your hustle.

and what's an Alpha male got to do with this thread for goodness sake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 8:09am On May 19, 2020
Graysons:
Your English is horrible. You finish secondary school?

No offense bro but you type like a village man.
This shows you are actually not smart at all. A smart person will know the exact reason for the grammatical blunder.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by thelish(f): 8:10am On May 19, 2020
clemmonce:
Everything is not always money. So rich couples dont have problems ?

They have.
But certainly not a wife drawing timetable for sex

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by thelish(f): 8:12am On May 19, 2020
Neddyogu:
Lawd save us from crazy women.

And forever broke men

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by banio: 8:13am On May 19, 2020
Make local man advise you a little. Try and communicate with your wife. Communication is the key.

Sexual relationship is the first step in communication.

Personally I assume my partner is cheating immediately I get a NO for sxx. As in anytime I want it, I don't accept a NO. You can tell me You are tired and will be available later, but not a NO.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by banio: 8:14am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.

Make local man advise you a little. Try and communicate with your wife. Communication is the key.

Sexual relationship is the first step in communication.

Personally I assume my partner is cheating immediately I get a NO for sxx. As in anytime I want it, I don't accept a NO. You can tell me You are tired and will be available later, but not a NO.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by angelfallz(m): 8:15am On May 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
@delkuf

You should have ended the union before impregnating her. In fact, you should ended it as soon as you observed she was too stiff, she wasn't ready to make sacrifices for you as much as you would for her, and she had little to no regard for you. Even as at now, it's still not too late. Divorcing your wife and having your piece of mind is way much better than keeping your marriage and enduring the unhappiness and misery therein. You can listen to others who would tell you to man up and how it's all your fault, but at the end of the day none of them will share your misery and unhappiness with you. People will always have a lot of opinions on what you should do, but it's up to you to do what is best for you.

It beats my imagination why men still persist in their relationship/marriage when their spouses show noticable red flags.

Come oh Mr Martinez39s. Did you hack my brain? Lol
I agree with you. having peace of mind is important. Statistics show that men have short lives. It is not because of nature, but because men insist on remaining in miserable and unhappy relationships, add other stresses that comes with being a man, a husband and a father, you have a deadly combo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by fortunejum: 8:15am On May 19, 2020
ahnie:
Elders you're needed here o.
.yes, we are hear. we have heard from him, we also want to hear from the wife before we have anything to say.
We are following.

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by thelish(f): 8:20am On May 19, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Get second wife

Person dey find transport fare to go double money,
U r advising him to get a second wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by osenidvdg(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
dont mind him
small issue and he's thinking of jumping out
he doesn't realise this is marriage and not just a mere relationship

Can you just hear yourself ? All what he suffered in the hand of his wife is small thing? It shows you worse than the wife.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by thelish(f): 8:22am On May 19, 2020
SILVERLINES:
bro ur mental state is very poor I advise you to build yourself. Stop asking her for money, you are down with fever and she is not asking you what will you take, is she your pharmacist or your doctor?
Give her money to get you drugs, if she refuses come back here and tell us.

Most of our men folks are idle types who sit down there and expect his woman to always contribute to every little thing in the house. And those types are always broke

God bless u.
At least u saw through d post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by orumba(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2020
K - constant.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Beze992(f): 8:23am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
I didn't marry her because of money. she is not from a wealthy family. The issue is not of money, the issue is she is not caring. Didn't you read that part where I said I am down with fever now for three days, it was some friends I sent to get drugs for me. The only thing she had ask me is how is your body. please you guys should read through. if you are not giving her money, then she is not doing anything.

Sorry, but you've actually not said why you married her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by adewale6588(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2020
if she's stiff that u cannot single handedly handle her anymore... brother use iron bender.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by olaideslex(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2020
Your sanity is very important. Concentrate on yourself and leave if that's what it takes.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by dhappyking(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2020
My two Kobo. Apply patience here. Try as much as possible to find out why she is so stingy with everything. Is it who she is? Is she angry with you or just trying to prove a point? Is it because if her pregnancy? You can do this by talking to her directly or getting someone very close to her to get the info for you. I advice that you apply caution because of her pregnancy. If this continues after her delivery, you should know what to do
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Freelane33(m): 8:32am On May 19, 2020
This one tough oooo . What are you gonna do ? Baby is involved . Oluwa will pave way for you brah but if the marriage keep hurting , I’ll advise you to move on and keep on paying your child support . Your destiny is in your hand and not her hand and not forcefully attached to her.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by deavicky(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.
at the moment I believe she has her own worries so just relax, it will be fine soon.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by NiceMen: 8:33am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:

At what age did she marry? Is she in her early to mid 20s or she is past 30s?

My guess is that it is the latter and if it is, there is a high probability that she does not love you, she married because it was late and she may never get another chance if she does not hook up with you.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Ybaby: 8:35am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:

grin grin grin

I am curious when men are broke do they have a bonerr?

Because me a female when I am broke the last on my mind is rumble tumble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by kacglobal: 8:35am On May 19, 2020
When she born secretly do DNA for the child, he get why. .

No woman I repeat no woman on earth wey love a man. Or like a man Denys him sex and body contact except . Love n like no dey Dre.

She could be denying you because she really doesn't want your sperm to contaminate the baby, because it's not yours. And she can't tell u to use condom.

And for her attitude. Just dey look because nothing wey you fit do about am. She nor like u nor love u. Na manage she they manage u.

You self, you too dey give her attention as he be so . Just bone . Run your thing. Treat her like say she no spark for your eyes again. And when you are with other females around her relate with them with life do this and see how she will be looking for your eyes back. If she doesn't baba do DNA test for the bikin, he get why
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Ayo8(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2020
Peterosky:
Anytime I read or hear stories like this, all I do is go on my knees to tell God thank you for giving me a wonderful wife. Even in my very difficult times,I still have my respect from my wife. Do I need to mention that my wife checks my wallet in my difficult times and drop money in it when she find's none? My God is indeed faithful.

Wow!... you are really a lucky man

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Ybaby: 8:36am On May 19, 2020
Beze992:

Sorry, but you've actually not said why you married her

...... as a microfinance bank for soft loans and stuff
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by thelish(f): 8:37am On May 19, 2020
affable4:

Not everyone will notice what you have written. And you may not have a hundred likes. But I tell you, you just stated his problem and the solution.
He asks for money for little business, means he doesn't even have any to spare. The wife gives him. How can sex be initiated?
It will be hard for people to understand, but that is his problem.

Thank God for d few wise men we still have here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by walex2(m): 8:37am On May 19, 2020
AfroKnight:
You cannot tell me that you didn’t notice this rigid behaviour during courtship.

Better discuss with her to find a solution.

Also, hustle to get enough money. You’re a man. Even their so called Feminism will not make a naija woman spend her own money on a man. Better take care of yourself.

As for the sex, you must let her know in clear terms that she cannot use sex (Withholding it vindictively) as a weapon to punish you. Any woman who does that deserves to be cheated on.
Honestly i dont understand how some men are so dump in coming to Nairaland to report a case like this, maybe am too rigid or because of my age or financal status... i mean a woman i married legally with bride price fully paid, catered for, provide food and shether, will give me a time tabble for sex? and i will come to a faceless forum to report, haa i dont think any woman can do that to me, even the Bible says the wife doesnt own her body in marriage, neither do i own my body.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by chikeorji123(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2020
AfroKnight:

When you decide to visit the real world, kindly mention me.

If any man needs someone to be vulnerable to, especially financially, his buddies are a better option than his Nigerian wife. You see those “for better, for worse” and “two become one flesh“ clauses? They are mere rhetoric to naija women.

Also, look at your advice. Everything points to the man being at fault and being the one to make moves to fix the home even when he is the victim in frustration. Is the woman exonerated from blame because “woman”?

Thank you my guy..our mentality here is embarrassing.. someone is dying emotionally all he could get is fix it 'your a man'' trash.. l'm thinking of getting Marry to these our ladies na risk..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by walex2(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2020
AfroKnight:
You cannot tell me that you didn’t notice this rigid behaviour during courtship.

Better discuss with her to find a solution.

Also, hustle to get enough money. You’re a man. Even their so called Feminism will not make a naija woman spend her own money on a man. Better take care of yourself.

As for the sex, you must let her know in clear terms that she cannot use sex (Withholding it vindictively) as a weapon to punish you. Any woman who does that deserves to be cheated on.
Honestly i dont understand how some men are so dumb by coming to Nairaland to report a case like this, maybe am too rigid or because of my age or financal status... i mean a woman i married legally with bride price fully paid, catered for, provide food and shether, will give me a time table for sex? and i will come to a faceless forum to report, haa i dont think any woman can do that to me, even the Bible says the wife doesnt own her body in marriage, neither do i own my body.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Belugaice1: 8:39am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:

Professor, that's not why he's here.
Communication is said to be complete when the receiver decodes the information passed to him by the sender.
wisdom no go kill you
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by osenidvdg(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2020
My guy,i understand you,she always fail to reciprocate your care most especially when you need it. You see,woman themself don't know what they want,they cannot explain why they misbehave,reason for their bad character.Anytime you notice her unbecoming attitude ignore and find way round to find solution to your personal issue because their sense of inferiority always make them feel they have done too much even they have not done anything. Don't rely on them but take them for what they are. The most funniest part of it is that 99% o rich man faced same but turn it to opportunity to get things right instead of devising how to revenge.Devise how you can make it not how to send her away.even you married another woman she would do the same. Pls take yourself together and move forward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.