Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (102161 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by ModestGal(f): 3:10am On May 19, 2020
rolams:

You better stop hating men before it turn to another thing. Don't you know you will be the one to eat most of the fruits (gain more from your children). Men only impose their name on the children!
The children is for both of them. That is if the child becomes rich and how many people become rich in Nigeria? I don't even understand the kind of inequality marriage is and yet, men will still be misbehaving. I feel like cursing any man giving his wife emotional problems. Pregnancy is pains, labour is double pain, and yet one man will add to all the pains? Child's care is another mental problem. Then the man will still expect the wife to contribute to the house expenses, is that not wickedness? What is now the role of the husband? The wife will be expected to cook, respect the husband, serve him, lay his bed, wash his cloths etc. And with all these, the wife should still contribute? And when she gives attitude, its because she's a bad woman. Those idiots that made those African rules should be arrested and jailed I swear

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by manchester1: 3:11am On May 19, 2020
It's so obvious that you are broke financially
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 3:13am On May 19, 2020
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by rolams(m): 3:14am On May 19, 2020
ModestGal:

The children is for both of them. That is if the child becomes rich and how many people become rich in Nigeria? I don't even understand the kind of inequality marriage is and yet, men will still be misbehaving. I feel like cursing any man giving his wife emotional problems. Pregnancy is pains, labour is double pain, and yet one man will add to all the pains? Child's care is another mental problem. Then the man will still expect the wife to contribute to the house expenses, is that not wickedness? What is now the role of the husband? The wife will be expected to cook, respect the husband, serve him, lay his bed, wash his cloths etc. And with all these, the wife should still contribute? And when she gives attitude, its because she's a bad woman. Those idiots that made those African rules should be arrested and jailed I swear

Now I understand you!
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Ladycewhy(f): 3:24am On May 19, 2020
bencarson007:

Bros get a side chick
Wetin you pay for, den go still dey use am suffer you
Abeg e
person dey borrow transport fare from e wife you dey advise am to get side chick grin grin, didn't you read where he stylish pointed out that he is broke undecided
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by galaxy2020(m): 3:31am On May 19, 2020
Chai, konji go kill you be that
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by annsrealms(f): 3:34am On May 19, 2020
megareal:
She is disappointed at you for something. You need to find out what it is. Also, do not fail to factor in pregnancy hormones on the sex issue, except this started way before that. But it's too early to quit. Marriage no be beans, you have to work at it. Give it all you have got before deciding to throw in the towel.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Shancca: 3:34am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.

Is their any other way to show love?
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by gbagyiza: 3:45am On May 19, 2020
thorpido:
You dated her enough to know her response to matters or were you two just fvckin?
Na now you wan bend person wey stiff?

You're thinking of quitting the marriage without working at it so your child will suffer?You've got to man up.
People may hardly change when they are grown.You need to talk to your wife from time to time and make her see reasons to compromise sometimes.
The best way to encourage someone to give is by showing examples of giving too.Make sure you do this to your wife often - time,attention,help with house chores and money.

Stop comparing courtship with marriage because marriage is too deep than courtship. Marriage has a mysteries that only unfolds when you get into it n at such it begins to bring out your true color n the kind of person you r. Ask yourself why you don't have too much complains like this during courtship than in marriage. Nice for you suggesting that he stays in it than thinking of quitting because marriage is an institution where we learn every day, both of them need to find a way to resolve their differences n learn to teach each other how to grow in it.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Vello(m): 3:58am On May 19, 2020
sweettease:
Is that how people quit marriages? Something tells me you're the one with a problem in the marriage undecided
Read his story again and let another "something" tell you another something.
Just to try empathize his situation.
Would you do that as a wife? If yes, God help your home. But if no, try advice this guy on how best to save his marriage by giving hm good counsel as a woman
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Justice179: 4:00am On May 19, 2020
Abeg, carry your cross o. You cannot come and run away
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by pragmatistm(m): 4:15am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.
Sorry man. I guess its her first pregnancy. Pregnancy causes a lot of changes in a woman's body. So please take it easy with her. Try and read up more info about pregnant women and sex stuffs in the period.

Then try to be closer to her more. Be more caring for her too. I'm sure she will gradually change for better.Her reactions are likely because she feels you are not caring enough for her in her pregnancy that you are ignorant of what she is passing through. Let me ask you, when last did you buy her a gift? Even if its some fruits for her to eat?

Don't think of divorce. That's not on the table please. I'm married with two kids so I can relate with some of the things you put up there. I can see the level your lack of experience is affecting your marriage. You as a man need to enter the college of how to handle your woman especially since you are new in marriage and she is pregnant for this first time. Dont forget about heart to heart communication.

You can read up valuable info from this link:
https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/

If you can chat me up on zero 8 one65359746

I believe you can still enjoy your woman/marriage.
Take care of yourself.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by KelechukwuB: 4:23am On May 19, 2020
This guy is good

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by eyinjuege: 4:26am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
Guy I don't ask her for money. But there are I got broke, and I want to go do something that will bring money, just maybe transport fare to that place and may money to do something that will bring bigger money, she will bluntly refuse

Do you pay her back before asking to borrow another one? If you've borrowed money from her in the past, no matter how small and you never returned it she might refuse to lend you again
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by KristaPretty(f): 4:30am On May 19, 2020
aliyuabbaashiru:
She should tell him whatever it is he's done to her. You don't bottle things up in marriage.
I agree with you Bashiru, remember also that people are different. Some won't express themselves verbally so matter hiw terrible they feel, until you find a way of making them do so. They instead give you body language. I have met people like that. So he can try to find out from her ,if she is such a person.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by AKwinde(m): 4:32am On May 19, 2020
Don't bring your personal life on Nairaland, if things go south now una go say village people.

Anyway find a therapist you and her can have appointment with
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by lakesidetsnl(m): 4:34am On May 19, 2020
If you know what is good for you, don't expect anything from your wife. Continue doing your best as a man of the house and with time,you will get used to it. Continue giving her whatever she want e.g money,time,caring and most especially sex at the right time. By so doing,God will perfect it for you and you will be able to do it without complaining. Sir,u will come back and thank me later
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by faridpac2: 5:04am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:

what is our business
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Amphy02: 5:09am On May 19, 2020
It could be because she's pregnant. Some women can't afford to have sex in that condition. Better still, talk to her to know what the problem is. It is too early for you to do irrational thing because you might end up regretting it.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Abolarin91(m): 5:15am On May 19, 2020
dokiOloye:

This is what these children running their mouths here don't know.
Women are good at hiding their characters including dislikes when they meet a marriageable man.
More prayer is the key
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by demoBaba: 5:16am On May 19, 2020
thorpido:
You dated her enough to know her response to matters or were you two just fvckin?
Na now you wan bend person wey stiff?

You're thinking of quitting the marriage without working at it so your child will suffer?You've got to man up.
People may hardly change when they are grown.You need to talk to your wife from time to time and make her see reasons to compromise sometimes.
The best way to encourage someone to give is by showing examples of giving too.Make sure you do this to your wife often - time,attention,help with house chores and money.

I know do you want your child to suffer is fist comment I will see.

You take care of yourself first before other including the said child, wife, your brothers, sisters and parents. You care for your family you don't care for yourself, anything that affect OP will definitely affect the whole family, your HAPPINESS COMES FIRST before anything, you're the pillar of a structure, if the pillar have issues the whole structure will have issues. Please and please make yourself happy first.

I'm talking from experience.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by KIDfurniture(m): 5:20am On May 19, 2020
Is she the breadwinner ? Is she the man of the house ? My brother dont stress it at all. My advice is make sure u go for DNA soon as she deliver.. 2 plz hustle oh.

delkuf:

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by ChiefAfonja: 5:21am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.

Was she like this before she got pregnant or all these began after pregnancy??

If this started after she got pregnant then just bear with her and know its because of the pregnancy.

Pregnancy has a way of changing women's behavior.

But if this has been going on even before pregnancy then something is wrong somewhere.

You should find out and get it fixed.

Are you cheating on her??
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Abdulguy: 5:22am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:

Professor, that's not why he's here.
Communication is said to be complete when the receiver decodes the information passed to him by the sender.
no mind am na only him Sabi English lols
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Abdulguy: 5:26am On May 19, 2020
u will never know the true character of ur partner until after marriage.just be patient and continue talking to her,she will change
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Rexymania(m): 5:26am On May 19, 2020
May God not give me such wife to marry
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Lastborn07: 5:28am On May 19, 2020
Graysons:
Your English is horrible. You finish secondary school?

No offense bro but you type like a village man.

If u're intelligent, u should understand the code... Oyaa, right me.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 5:40am On May 19, 2020
Dump the bitch!! U in for a long ride!!
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by bencarson007(m): 5:44am On May 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
person dey borrow transport fare from e wife you dey advise am to get side chick grin grin, didn't you read where he stylish pointed out that he is broke undecided

Babe relax... Lol...
No be all side chicks dey collect bar from men
This nigga needs his peace right now.
Give me timetable for sex kwa... Odiegwu
Na as the spirit leads o.

E too much we go return bride price o
Haba for wetin I pay put...
Abeg baby I can't do it...

Give me my peace or I move

As for being broke, local man is not ready to hustle... I dodge carry blocks and concrete that year so that we no go beg... Today the story is different na.

If land finish, we go vex buy house...
Na hustle we dey.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Deoboss(m): 5:46am On May 19, 2020
Emmypam:
Are you even sure if the baby in her womb is yours?
grin
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Deoboss(m): 5:53am On May 19, 2020
Peterosky:
Anytime I read or hear stories like this, all I do is go on my knees to tell God thank you for giving me a wonderful wife. Even in my very difficult times,I still have my respect from my wife. Do I need to mention that my wife checks my wallet in my difficult times and drop money in it when she find's none? My God is indeed faithful.

You married your friend, simple.

Marriages work when men marry women that are their friend.

I don’t see a big deal in a wife giving her husband change at times. He is not even asking for much & she will still enjoy the proceeds when the biz pulls thru.

She does not love him but he can still salvage the situation. A lot of women don’t give money to their husbands but a few do so she is one of those ladies so don’t ask her for any thing but do your part for her & for your family.

Remember this her attitude concerning money cause she is going to get more tight with cash as the man ages since most women stop loving their husbands as time goes by so O.Y.O is the template from her to him

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.