Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (48726 Views)

INEC: No Presidential Candidate Indicated Placeholder When Submitting Nomination / 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje / No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by CHANNELStv2020: 1:54pm On May 18, 2020
FEAR OF NNAMDI IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM

6 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by FrankAkowe: 1:55pm On May 18, 2020
I am not surprised. Going by the last briefing of Governor of Lagos State, the state was poised to more reopening of the economic activities in the state.

The President could only make a speech either to re-echo this or to be at variance.

Being at variance will show that the Federal government is not on the same page with Lagos State government.

On the other hand, what is the essence of Mr. President re-echoing what the Governor has said?

The best thing is to leave the matter in the hands of the PTF.

Lockdown is not viable, but Nigerians should observe safety measures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Raymeskey: 1:55pm On May 18, 2020
Alu o

Who do this country like this

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by guru90: 1:55pm On May 18, 2020
Plut01:

who did this to you?
So you're so new to the fact that it is a way of booking space?

hahahahahaha............................ Am OK Brother........................

Now, i understand... Booking Space.
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Bigseven(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2020
Lie lie.. We must played the foatage in channels and AIT.. Just wait and see

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Validated: 1:56pm On May 18, 2020
godumes:
I smell something fishing. If you know you know

I cannot agree less with you. The smoke is too thick not to have fire.

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by West2019(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2020
thinking another way to bring out story of lockdown

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Sufisunni: 1:57pm On May 18, 2020
Coronavirus business

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Adekdammy: 1:57pm On May 18, 2020
Maybe script writer editor did not show up as planned or camera just refused to work

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Urchman200: 1:58pm On May 18, 2020
Racoon:
Really? So why waiting till today to clarify issue? Perhaps his ystdy broadcast was filled with horrible non-editable errors hence cancelled for broadcast today.Waiting for who Femi Adeshina will blame again this time.

People like you are part of the reasons why the rudderless govt will continue to take Nigerians for granted.A president addressed a nation & imposed a lockdown that is expected to elapse ystdy. Common sense should tell you that he is expected to address us again today because it's a presidential directive whether Adeshina said so or not.
he will not quote u again ,this people no get sense I swear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by igbowoman: 1:58pm On May 18, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Haha. I guess Bubu didn’t pass the rehearsal. grin
Confused government.

Exactly. The current actor didnt quite get it right

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by benmide(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2020
Now this is the script i have been waiting for grin

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Amdoyin(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2020
Have they canceled the curfew in Lagos state? Just curious
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Ayomidexj8(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2020
The guy that makes up speech for mr bubu isn't around i guess.

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Amdoyin(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2020
CHANNELStv2020:
FEAR OF NNAMDI IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM
Nnamdi Kwenu?
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by wolfenstein(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2020
They haven't done the editing of the video yet, so they put it on hold

4 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Ouchbabe(f): 2:01pm On May 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
God bless Buhari. This is the best thing to do. The lockdown should continue for 30 days.

While Nursery, primary and secondary schools can reopen.

Research has shown that COVID-19 does not affect children so schools can reopen .

May God heal our land.
What of teaching and non teaching staff?
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Reference(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2020
Poor leadership akin to second term blues. It doesn't matter to them anymore.

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by ogascomax: 2:04pm On May 18, 2020
Buhari be like student wey dey try to cram before an examination since d book no gree enter the head all die na die na to survive inside exam Hall be that...

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by WitchInSiege: 2:05pm On May 18, 2020
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Biafranguy1(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2020
Scammers angry

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by mekus74: 2:05pm On May 18, 2020
You guys forgot that it is in line with Bubu's style. Adesina once said it is part of what they learnt in the stylistic classes.

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by temptnow: 2:05pm On May 18, 2020
Osidazz19:

Did Femi ever told you that there will be one today?

If he did, pls show us the prove.

3 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by lomprico(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2020
kiltoko1:
Something is not right. .

if Mohammed does not go to the mountain, the mountain comes to mohammed!

dullardinhò cant travel out for medical tourism again so he imported medical tourism for himself. where are the chinko doctors ?

if you know, you know. wink

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Ouchbabe(f): 2:06pm On May 18, 2020
I don't know this Femi and Lai Mohammed who is the worst. Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Jubril never finish recording the video. When dem finish, dem go let us know. grin

Actually he had, only that the pronunciations were so nauseating that they had to cancel it. The rehearsal failed. It was so horrible that they were left with no other option than to cancel it.

If the address did not emanate from them how did they know in the first place that some zombies are waiting for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2020
God please forgive me.I found myself in this country but my children must find themselves in a more suitable country.Why won't the whites and even our fellow blacks laugh at us?

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by ludiludi: 2:06pm On May 18, 2020
Not Surprised... He has nothing new to say

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Sholaco: 2:06pm On May 18, 2020
ashewoboy:
very good. I was not anticipating it.
Hahahahahaha, don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed cheesy
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by oluwaahmed: 2:07pm On May 18, 2020
Even while osinbajo is there

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Pablo25: 2:08pm On May 18, 2020
is well
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by oluwaahmed: 2:09pm On May 18, 2020
ogascomax:
Buhari be like student wey dey try to cram before an examination since d book no gree enter the head all die na die na to survive inside exam Hall be that...

cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) / 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.