Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (48724 Views)

INEC: No Presidential Candidate Indicated Placeholder When Submitting Nomination / 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje / No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Reagan3: 5:44pm On May 18, 2020
Abeg who do Nigeria this thing? To imagine that everybody is silent and quite in the face of calamity.i know talk any thing o

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by AFONJACOW(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2020
The Dullard can't recite his own speech

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Fragility6: 6:32pm On May 18, 2020
thoosing:

Ok.
You like food, you must see this https://a2169jug3lwhwueu0kpjvmn21s./
Guy wich link b dat.I no dey carry click
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Oscanp(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2020
buhariguy:
has their presidential address solve their covid19 death?

Some ppl here are very stupid and daft human beings
It obvious that ur part of Nigeria problem, may God forgive u.
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by codedearner(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2020
seunlayi:

Who care?

In the early 90's, I have a church where I do play the keyboard, there was this lady in the choir, each time she is coming forward to sing, I already knew the song she will always sing and the drummers also knew the beat that suit her regular song. Therefore, each time she is coming forward to sing, we won't wait for her to get to the mic before we start playing her regular and the congregation will have no choice than to endure the boring song from her wack voice

You won't make heaven
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Igahbarr: 7:03pm On May 18, 2020
It is not an easy task to package PMB to address Nigerians, hence the postponement

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by galadima77(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2020
Racoon:
Really? So why waiting till today to clarify issue? Perhaps his ystdy broadcast was filled with horrible non-editable errors hence cancelled for broadcast today.Waiting for who Femi Adeshina will blame again this time.

People like you are part of the reasons why the rudderless govt will continue to take Nigerians for granted.A president addressed a nation & imposed a lockdown that is expected to elapse ystdy.

Common sense should tell you that he is expected to address us again today because it's a presidential directive whether Adeshina said so or not.

I don't know what can be more important than addressing the people who elected you in this trying time if you're hale and hearty.

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Godsonjoe: 7:35pm On May 18, 2020
THE FEAR OF MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by SolarEdge: 7:46pm On May 18, 2020
There was a country

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Ouchbabe(f): 8:00pm On May 18, 2020
lomprico:

lai is better o!
We are finished!
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Franky9584(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2020
am not surprise... the zoo has fallen.
they no prepare his mask on time.
and I ask again...where is the president and the vice?

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Franky9584(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2020
am not surprise... the zoo has fallen.
they no prepare his mask on time.
and I ask again...where is the president and the vice?

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Layksaide(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2020
Please where is Garba Shehu?

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by donyfrank: 9:01pm On May 18, 2020
Layksaide:
Please where is Garba Shehu?
They said that Jubril is no more.
It's not easy to edit the voice of the new guy there to resonate like the former man
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by ONEarrow: 9:03pm On May 18, 2020
seunlayi:

Who care?

In the early 90's, I have a church where I do play the keyboard, there was this lady in the choir, each time she is coming forward to sing, I already knew the song she will always sing and the drummers also knew the beat that suit her regular song. Therefore, each time she is coming forward to sing, we won't wait for her to get to the mic before we start playing her regular and the congregation will have no choice than to endure the boring song from her wack voice

are you realy gud in playin piano?
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by ludd2018: 9:06pm On May 18, 2020
kiltoko1:
Something is not right. .

O boy open your eyes . ASO ROCK is empty . So called buhari is an impostor I am disappointed on Nigerians ...i thought Nigerians are smart . Enough signs to tell Nigerians that the real Buhari is dead
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by melviniyke2002(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2020
Racoon:
Really? So why waiting till today to clarify issue? Perhaps his ystdy broadcast was filled with horrible non-editable errors hence cancelled for broadcast today.Waiting for who Femi Adeshina will blame again this time.

People like you are part of the reasons why the rudderless govt will continue to take Nigerians for granted.A president addressed a nation & imposed a lockdown that is expected to elapse ystdy.

Common sense should tell you that he is expected to address us again today because it's a presidential directive whether Adeshina said so or not.
i tire...zoo country...Usa president gv update all most on a daily basis since dis covid 19

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Babaken(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2020
Is like we now have Audio president in this country.

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by anoziechi(f): 10:29pm On May 18, 2020
who stole the scripts

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by TheRareGem1(f): 3:26am On May 19, 2020
VP cannot address unless the president instruct him to do so. It is as simple as that.
Plus what will addressing do anyways? It's actually not about addressing the public but setting up policies that will bring succour to the people and ensuring measures are in place post covid19- which the president has done. He inaugurated ptf on Covid-19 and economic team headed by the VP.

Trump that address Americans on a regular, USA has the highest number of covid19 morality in the world

OriOko88:
Nonsense. Must Buhari be the only one addressing the country? Why can't osinbajo also speak to the media sometimes and discuss d govt policies concerning d corona virus. We've seen instances where Mike Pence mounts podium to address the US citizens. Presidential address should hv taken place today, so because Bubu is not available now, his other senior emissary like osinbajo can't address us also. Buhari is just taking power with his draconian mentality. Shameful
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by enemyofprogress: 4:13am On May 19, 2020
Baba don give up

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by preselect(m): 5:28am On May 19, 2020
after dancing abracadabra with ordinary broadcast, when he eventually does the broadcast, it will be celebrated like an achievement grin

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by seunlayi(m): 7:21am On May 19, 2020
ONEarrow:
are you realy gud in playin piano?

I m trying by God's grace
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by seunlayi(m): 7:22am On May 19, 2020
codedearner:

You won't make heaven
What? Kilode?
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by springer: 7:33am On May 19, 2020
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by springer: 7:33am On May 19, 2020
This is the right time to hear MY FELLOW NIGERIANS on the national TV so that everybody 's brain will reset both politicians and the masses. Stand up for your rights. Surely BAT won't regret this product he sold to Nigerians because he is the biggest benefactor. BAT is the most successful political-business investor in the world. His stock in trades are politics, power and people.
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by byteem: 7:35am On May 19, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Jubril never finish recording the video. When dem finish, dem go let us know. grin

They just couldnt finish the editing in time.. u know a lot.of work goes into creating a work of art like a presidential speech.. it takes time and lots of manhours.. two weeks is no longer enough to complete the masterpiece that is Buharis speech.. makeup artist have to work.. and get the right colour and shade. Doctors have to be on ground.. film crew have to be on ground. Editors have to prep the president.. several short scenes have to be filmed and lumped into one.. serious work.. then they had to cope.with a.mole... who leaked vital speech last time.. habbaa.. they cant finish naa they have to clean house..
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by melbergalex25: 10:00am On May 19, 2020
Dead president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal / President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.