Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,489 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (48730 Views)

INEC: No Presidential Candidate Indicated Placeholder When Submitting Nomination / 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje / No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by tot(f): 3:45pm On May 18, 2020
Not like the recorded broadcasts make any difference..

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Oscanp(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=89682610]

https://twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1262355054947897345?s=19
[/Mr Bubu has boycotted his speech today because he has been exposed in early morning today by MNK based on their trikes they use on innocence Nigerians
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by blowjohn(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2020
Things dey happen for this country o. Very strange things

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by truthstands01: 3:51pm On May 18, 2020
Evil and terrible government.....you will reap in million folds the sufferings you are meting out on Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by AbleBouncer: 3:53pm On May 18, 2020
PraiseGodNoTime:
THE NEW TOY HAD FAILED REHEARSALS!!!

I Smell a rat.....

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by ejimatic: 3:54pm On May 18, 2020
fergie001:

. I already foresaw the stress in making the president read long addresses on Covid 19 always. That is why PTF is acting on his behalf. In advanced countries ptesidents make brief speeches on covid 19 not a long address we are having in Nigeria.....The speech we need should include the next steps on the control of the diseases.A brief outline of what to present will suffice not a rhetorics of speeches. Uncle Femi Adesina should guide presidency well on this because he read English and has knowledge of speech making

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by fergie001: 4:00pm On May 18, 2020
ejimatic:
. I already foresaw the stress in making the president read long addresses on Covid 19 always. That is why PTF is acting on his behalf. In advanced countries ptesidents make brief speeches on covid 19 not a long address we are having in Nigeria.....The speech we need should include the next steps on the control of the diseases.A brief outline of what to present will suffice not a rhetorics of speeches. Uncle Femi Adesina should guide presidency well on this because he read English and has knowledge of speech making
Not just that....the President takes questions from the pressmen and women......It is more or less interactive.

Of course, you and I know why it won't work here..don't we?

3 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Sonoyom(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2020
The movie shoot was not completed in time for the editors to work on it.

3 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Dmano: 4:04pm On May 18, 2020
Non of them plan for address,are they going through rehearsal? I don't get it,somebody should educate me,am I the one that is not getting it?

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Betty10(f): 4:14pm On May 18, 2020
All of una wey vote Buari and APC and still supporting the ideot, he no go better for all of una, aiye gbogbo yin ma baje, Ti omo ti omo, ti Aya ti Aya ti ebi ti ebi, eeni she anfani
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Rawtruth1: 4:16pm On May 18, 2020
This little boy called Nnamdi Kanu is really wrecking this country. So does it mean that Nigerian authorities listened to his broadcast yesterday and retreated?

3 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Betty10(f): 4:16pm On May 18, 2020
All of una wey vote] Buari and APC and still supporting the ideot, he no go better for all of una, aiye gbogbo yin ma baje, Ti omo ti omo, ti Aya ti Aya ti ebi ti ebi, eeni she anfani

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by mondi2: 4:20pm On May 18, 2020
Well, Femi Adesina, had told us before that we can not order the President around, despite we voted the President into office. No wahala.

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by thoosing(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2020
Fragility6:
Everybody don know say na pre recorded speech so they had to back out.
Ok.
You like food, you must see this https://a2169jug3lwhwueu0kpjvmn21s./
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by ejimatic: 4:29pm On May 18, 2020
fergie001:

Not just that....the President takes questions from the pressmen and women......It is more or less interactive.

Of course, you and I know why it won't work here..don't we?
. Yes interactive session....We all know why it won't work here .

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Ruicosta10(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
My broda u know wots up
samcus:
Since I stopped following or reading daily updates on COVID 19... I have regain my PEACE of MIND!!

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Yongsiggz(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2020
Jubril plastic nose don fall,no announcement today till further notice

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Onu07(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2020
grin
No film to play for us to watch

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Bondesniger(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2020
Baba wanted to come out and talk to you,he peeped through the Window,instead of each of you holding a notebook and a pen,you were holding stones;and he just went back to Za living room.Return your stones from where you picked them.

fergie001:

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by TheAlchemist: 4:34pm On May 18, 2020
Aunty Kemi what is really happening.
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by penpusher302: 4:35pm On May 18, 2020
The script is not ready yet.Its going through editing

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by TheRareGem1(f): 4:42pm On May 18, 2020
What are you saying really?

Is he the president.

oluwaahmed:
Even while osinbajo is there
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by OriOko88(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2020
Nonsense. Must Buhari be the only one addressing the country? Why can't osinbajo also speak to the media sometimes and discuss d govt policies concerning d corona virus. We've seen instances where Mike Pence mounts podium to address the US citizens. Presidential address should hv taken place today, so because Bubu is not available now, his other senior emissary like osinbajo can't address us also. Buhari is just taking power with his draconian mentality. Shameful

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by hybridblood07(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2020
Bros, naija no tire you reach me. General Buhari don fail me
jansonn:
Its amazing how other presidents address their nation as often as possible and ours is an occasional thing as if he's a visitor in his own country!! Naija tire me shaa

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Darl433: 5:03pm On May 18, 2020
Unstable kids deleting my comment. Nairaland is a joke so is nigeria, and yes Nnamdi Kanu warned the Chines not go ahead with that broadcasts of Jubril.

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 18, 2020
Nigeria sank at the inception of this administration. Presidential broadcast that other president's all over the world are begging media houses to air, is what is done at will in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by fergie001: 5:17pm On May 18, 2020
ejimatic:
. Yes interactive session....We all know why it won't work here .
My mouth shut up grin

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 18, 2020
Rawtruth1:
This little boy called Nnamdi Kanu is really wrecking this country. So does it mean that Nigerian authorities listened to his broadcast yesterday and retreated?
The Lion (NMK) roared and the deer (Buhari)ran back into the house
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by buhariguy(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2020
Adicsonbaba:
Nawa o
And the news that the president will address us is all over the place.
Anyways
Hustle continues
what will you use presidential address to do ?

Or is presidential address part of your hustle continues
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 18, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I knew there would be no address today since last week when Femi Adesina decided to use OBJ as a dramatic object of expression to tell Nigerians that PMB does not owe any Nigerian an explanation for not informing us about the state of the nation. OBJ, intellect, energy, charisma and result oriented moving from meetings to meetings.

The reactions following the appointment of the replacement of late Mallam Abba Kyari shows that the CSO is the defacto President. They also fed Nigerians with messages of goodwill from the 36 state governors of the federation just for the appointment of a CSO to the President. Nothing is hidden again, everything is opened.

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by buhariguy(m): 5:29pm On May 18, 2020
truthstands01:
Evil and terrible government.....you will reap in million folds the sufferings you are meting out on Nigerians.
so presidential address is the cause of your suffering.
Hmm, wonderful.
Wonders shall never end
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by buhariguy(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2020
udeagbalaC:
Nigeria sank at the inception of this administration. Presidential broadcast that other president's all over the world are begging media houses to air, is what is done at will in Nigeria.
has their presidential address solve their covid19 death?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) / Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.