Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (48578 Views)

INEC: No Presidential Candidate Indicated Placeholder When Submitting Nomination / 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje / No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by DeusMagnus: 2:42pm On May 18, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
this end no dey reach?
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by edoairways: 2:43pm On May 18, 2020
seunlayi:

Who care?

In the early 90's, I have a church where I do play the keyboard, there was this lady in the choir, each time she is coming forward to sing, I already knew the song she will always sing and the drummers also knew the beat that suit her regular song. Therefore, each time she is coming forward to sing, we won't wait for her to get to the mic before we start playing her regular and the congregation will have no choice than to endure the boring song from her wack voice

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 18, 2020

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by AuroraB(f): 2:44pm On May 18, 2020
Nazgul:
After looting all the billions donated for the sole purpose of fighting covid 19, after bringing in Chinese Nationals into the country under the guise of fighting covid 19 and telling us to stop asking you about their whereabouts, after security agencies have murdered a sizeable number of innocent Nigerians during the lockdown, when academics which should be the back bone of every developing Nation has been on hold with no hope in sight.

all the presidency can tell us is that Mr Buhari won't address us. so we're on our own.
...should this come up at all? Whats your problem?
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by chikasky62: 2:44pm On May 18, 2020
No enough time for rehearsal

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by hope4nigeria(m): 2:47pm On May 18, 2020
seunlayi:

Who care?

In the early 90's, I have a church where I do play the keyboard, there was this lady in the choir, each time she is coming forward to sing, I already knew the song she will always sing and the drummers also knew the beat that suit her regular song. Therefore, each time she is coming forward to sing, we won't wait for her to get to the mic before we start playing her regular and the congregation will have no choice than to endure the boring song from her wack voice

are you saying their president is wack?? Anyway, we are already know buhari is dead.

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Jostoman: 2:48pm On May 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
God bless Buhari. This is the best thing to do. The lockdown should continue for 30 days.

While Nursery, primary and secondary schools can reopen.

Research has shown that COVID-19 does not affect children so schools can reopen .

May God heal our land.
I am ashamed of you sir

4 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by eneyoduke(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2020
Something is wrong maybe the recording fail, still further notice

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Jostoman: 2:51pm On May 18, 2020
samcus:
Since I stopped following or reading daily updates on COVID 19... I have regain my PEACE of MIND!!
I also don't read their covid-19 news again

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Exc2000: 2:52pm On May 18, 2020
baba just dey bust their brains with suspense and surprise
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Abbamasta(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Jubril never finish recording the video. When dem finish, dem go let us know. grin
Presidential broadcast is a hard task in this regime they have to arrange photoshoppers,recorders,graphics designers,sound engineers and so on before casting it to public in the name of live transmission.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 18, 2020
The destiny of Nigeria has turned to snooker game where the key players are using the cue -stickers be hitting as they like.

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Investnow2017: 2:56pm On May 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
God bless Buhari. This is the best thing to do. The lockdown should continue for 30 days.

While Nursery, primary and secondary schools can reopen.

Research has shown that COVID-19 does not affect children so schools can reopen .

May God heal our land.

I see. So infected children cannot infect their aged parents and guardians, abi?

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by chidooh1: 2:57pm On May 18, 2020
Only if TRUMP could be my president

3 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Dollabiz: 2:57pm On May 18, 2020
ok
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Jostoman: 2:57pm On May 18, 2020
No problem. you people should continue the packaging, God is going to expose you people very soon.

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
I suggest that we should sell this country to the UK or the US or Germany...i am sick and tired of this country.
May God grant me and my family visa

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by maestroferddi: 3:01pm On May 18, 2020
seunlayi:

Who care?

We can relate...

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by guy222: 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=seunlayi post=89682960][color=#000099] [b] Who care? [i] I so much care
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by andrewtosin(m): 3:04pm On May 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
i think the speech has been leaked again
where is nairavspounds?
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by galaxy2020(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2020
...am sure they speech has been leaked, just to save face.

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Grace001: 3:06pm On May 18, 2020
Worst regime

3 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by udemzyudex(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2020
Lol.. It seem the prerecorded broadcast didn't work this time or they now believe Nigerians have gotten the tricks.

4 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Ezehillary(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2020
kiltoko1:
Something is not right. .
maybe they do not finish the photo shot on time and recording

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Realwiz36(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2020
Just tired of this so called government

3 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Shattuck(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2020
what is so difficult in addressing a nation people everyday interact and give updates even primary school kids can eloquently express their selves,but here we have a man who sits on the highest office but can't even deliver a common speech,like it is rocket science,we aren't even talking about a question and answer section now like his counterpart in the rest of the world,how shameless and unqualified can a leader be.

5 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Bigprince96(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2020
"None was planned" this statement should have meaning to wise Nigerians. They really have to go through allot of preparation for people not to accuse them again, as in jubril of sudan,broadcast from cuba and face mask saga. Abi what are they planning exactly? The news not detailed enough.

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Godmercy(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2020
Mr femi adesina says nigerian can not push or give order to mr president because he is bigger than the whole nation then how dear you a countrey people will be espect him to come out from enjoryment aso rock to address you people has any of you died of hurger?

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Temptee101(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2020
The last time the part 1 of the recorded video was aired, hunger nearly finished many people.

Thank God, this one is not coming through, because it won't be any different from the others.

Bubu means disaster.

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by AsawanaDgreat: 3:43pm On May 18, 2020
We will scale through it

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by blowjohn(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2020
Racoon:
Really? So why waiting till today to clarify issue? Perhaps his ystdy broadcast was filled with horrible non-editable errors hence cancelled for broadcast today.Waiting for who Femi Adeshina will blame again this time.

People like you are part of the reasons why the rudderless govt will continue to take Nigerians for granted.A president addressed a nation & imposed a lockdown that is expected to elapse ystdy.

Common sense should tell you that he is expected to address us again today because it's a presidential directive whether Adeshina said so or not.

Leave that goat

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 18, 2020
Can somebody tell me what this means in Nigerian English please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy / Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.