Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (48731 Views)

INEC: No Presidential Candidate Indicated Placeholder When Submitting Nomination / 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje / No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2020
ojun50:

I do

Why do you care if I may ask

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2020
What is the big deal for a President to stand before a microphone and some cameras and speak to his people ? Anytime Buhari wants to address the nation, it is always one drama or another. Even though we have to strain our ears and labour our brains to have an idea of what he is trying to say,it is always a disastrous show !

5 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by zicoraads: 2:13pm On May 18, 2020
There's really nothing for him to say to be honest. We already know that we can't be ordered to go back into lockdown. The lockdown was pointless. The thing now is: every one should care for themselves. Covid-19 is here to stay.
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Kdon2: 2:14pm On May 18, 2020
fergie001:

https://twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1262355054947897345?s=19

Femi Adesina don dey gentle. He go hear am for aso rock now. grin

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2020
Racoon:
Really? So why waiting till today to clarify issue? Perhaps his ystdy broadcast was filled with horrible non-editable errors hence cancelled for broadcast today.Waiting for who Femi Adeshina will blame again this time.

People like you are part of the reasons why the rudderless govt will continue to take Nigerians for granted.A president addressed a nation & imposed a lockdown that is expected to elapse ystdy.

Common sense should tell you that he is expected to address us again today because it's a presidential directive whether Adeshina said so or not.
. you are bless in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by zoedew: 2:14pm On May 18, 2020
Yet he Personally receives guests at Aso Rock!

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by damlawrence101: 2:15pm On May 18, 2020
Hmmmm........u go sch at all?
Osidazz19:

Did Femi ever told you that there will be one today?

If he did, pls show us the prove.

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by bisoye11(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2020
8 years of lies, deceit, fraud and corruption. This is the story of this administration.
I don't know how we will move on from this satanic administration.

3 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Celly2020: 2:16pm On May 18, 2020
May be the script have disappear

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2020
kiltoko1:
Something is not right. .
. Exactly! president is not right.

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by lomprico(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2020
Ouchbabe:
I don't know this Femi and Lai Mohammed who is the worst. Tufia!

lai is better o!
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by ikeyman00(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2020
una see

una see am; u see they cannot do video photo/video bubu sai Jubril babalawo cutting magic again

you know why

because every lies and trick is being carefully watched by IPOB

the man with hole in his neck is nowhere to be found that even boko harem arewa cult group has joined to ask for his whereabout

We must continue!
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by lomprico(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Why do you care if I may ask

he is a zombie! they dont have reasons for what they do!

4 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Evercurious(f): 2:21pm On May 18, 2020
Osidazz19:

Did Femi ever told you that there will be one today?

If he did, pls show us the prove.

COMPOUND FOOOOL

3 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by jericco1(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2020
Feeble minded people

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by fergie001: 2:26pm On May 18, 2020
Kdon2:

Femi Adesina don dey gentle. He go hear am for aso rock now. grin
You dey mind am......

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by kingsleefolli(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2020
This nation is under curse,we need to take strong revolution spirit to take back from all this old and outdated government. Honestly

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by smartest2020(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2020
I am sorry to say that our president is tired! May be he needs rest because leading this country is not like licking loli-pop!,

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by iamdapsyj(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2020
seunlayi:
Who care?

In the early 90's, I have a church where I do play the keyboard, there was this lady in the choir, each time she is coming forward to sing, I already knew the song she will always sing and the drummers also knew the beat that suit her regular song. Therefore, each time she is coming forward to sing, we won't wait for her to get to the mic before we start playing her regular and the congregation won't wait for her to start before joining the song.

very good sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by israelmao(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2020
I don't think I've ever listened to his broadcast since he came in 2015.

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 18, 2020
The recording has been leaked

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by mollymotion(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2020
How I wish he can accept interviews granted to him but he need to study all the questions before accepting it to avoid national mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by eki2000(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2020
The country cannot be returned into total lockdown, therefore the president has to be very careful on addressing the issue, if the president says lockdown is lifted completely and then the spread is increased, people will start shouting his name. It is safer for the Covid-19 Taskforce to handle this issue in conjunction with NCDC, and other medical experts. It is also better for governors to decide based on the level of infection in their respective states.
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Pascal181: 2:32pm On May 18, 2020
That means that d cabal could not articulate their thoughts

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Omoslim26: 2:35pm On May 18, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Jubril never finish recording the video. When dem finish, dem go let us know. grin

I was hearing some people say jubril sef don die

buhari don die

jubril don die too

so who go come be President na

I swear Nigerians mad ghan
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2020
perhaps they are still recording the broadcast

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by michoim(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2020
ojun50:

I do
On point
Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by dayoyak: 2:39pm On May 18, 2020
Irresponsible government

3 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 18, 2020
SAI baba one chance

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by Dididrumz(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2020
grin
seunlayi:

Who care?

In the early 90's, I have a church where I do play the keyboard, there was this lady in the choir, each time she is coming forward to sing, I already knew the song she will always sing and the drummers also knew the beat that suit her regular song. Therefore, each time she is coming forward to sing, we won't wait for her to get to the mic before we start playing her regular and the congregation will have no choice than to endure the boring song from her wack voice

grin
seunlayi:

Who care?

In the early 90's, I have a church where I do play the keyboard, there was this lady in the choir, each time she is coming forward to sing, I already knew the song she will always sing and the drummers also knew the beat that suit her regular song. Therefore, each time she is coming forward to sing, we won't wait for her to get to the mic before we start playing her regular and the congregation will have no choice than to endure the boring song from her wack voice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) / Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.