Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard (24088 Views)

My Empowerment Programme Not ‘National Cake,’ Abiodun Warns / School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC / FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Jaapu: 4:37pm On May 18, 2020
dmostcheerful:

What's the essence of stopping them from learning but only gather them to feed them?
Who is fooling who?

Olodo. Your problem is more than comprehension.
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2020
The problem is Nigeria isn’t transparent. The distribution to the poorest of the poor was a failure and now this?
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Britxt007(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2020
Only the northerners are the people Benefiting from the school feeding programs and still they are the people giving Nigeria problems
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by penpusher302: 4:40pm On May 18, 2020
I beg good Nigerians to help me.I have just been laid off bcus of Covid19
Olanrewaju Oludare
Access
God bless you all
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 18, 2020
NONSENSE. It's pure scam
That they even decided to continue with the rubbish at the worst time thinkable already has exposed the fraud in it.
Is it not possibly people that may be carrying the ravaging virus that will cook and distribute the meals??
This has a grave potential to worsen the spread of the virus.
Covid-19 has exposed a thieving policy.
Their greed couldn't even let them exercise patience to let schools resume after the end of the pandemic.
WTF is home grown school feeding programme by the way??
Shame!!!!.

Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Doyin2(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2020
Marine54:
Oga na English where you just dey speak ! The questions be sai , now where schools dong close, pekin dem dey for house with thier parents, abi na agama lizard FG want feed..

Read the article again.

Or you are probably having comprehension challenges.

Or your brain has been programmed just to wail,no matter the issue or circumstance.
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2020
Doyin2:

How do you mean?

What is wrong with palliatives to households?

Do you comprehend the economic multiplier effects?

More money into farmers and vendors pocket.

The good thing about economics is that nothing like wasted money if government spends internally.

Far far better that what USA is doing,doling out cash.
Okay lol
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Jaapu: 4:46pm On May 18, 2020
Doyin2:

I hope the wailers will comprehend your simple explanation.

They can never understand.
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Doyin2(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2020
Ykc2:
you must be from Kwara state ,the yoruba people from kwara state are half cast yorubas papa fulani ,mama yoruba , even if Buhari use all nigerian oil money to feed herdsmen you will still be happy so long Buhari is a fulani muslim

Dump fellow.

Provide superior narrative to counter mine, not abuses.

That's how to build a society.Opinions will always differ.
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by emperorzz(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2020
GoodGovernance:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/home-grown-school-feeding-programme-is-not-a-scam/
why are the government school children in Rivers State and Edo State not being school-fed
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by DarkJeddi(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2020
Scammers..

Pastors and Polthiefians..

I duff my hat.. undecided
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Nelsizzy(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2020
Doyin2:

How do you mean?

What is wrong with palliatives to households?

Do you comprehend the economic multiplier effects?

More money into farmers and vendors pocket.

The good thing about economics is that nothing like wasted money if government spends internally.

Far far better that what USA is doing,doling out cash.

You must be a clown. Comparing setting up a scheme that is made specifically to aid looting to what USA did has to be a bad joke at best.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by CliffordAde: 4:50pm On May 18, 2020
I expected to see a detailed journalistic expose to convince people about this program, but alas! The whole thing is just pure agenda pushing. People like me can't fall for such nonsense.
The program is not going on anywhere, if it is going on where is the evidence?.
You people shouldn't disturb us with your gibberish abeg!!!.

2 Likes

Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by 12345DKO(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2020
Jesus is the Bread of Life. If you will come to Him today and surrender your life to Him genuinely, He will see to it that you never go hungry again and He will empower you to be able to feed others.
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by dboo442: 4:52pm On May 18, 2020
this bubu government is full of bamboozle,as for me i will not be victim of their lies...hunger dey wori person nah tell me nonsense.
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Benito25: 4:52pm On May 18, 2020
Yahoo Yahoo Government kikiki
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by NEROSKY(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
Doyin2:
We the silent majority know.

Let the very noisy minority continue to wail all over social media.

Palliatives come in different forms across the world.

USA is giving raw cash running into trillions of nairadollars ,wailers are hailing.

Just to reach households via the school feeding programme,misguided elements are wailing.

What Nigeria is doing is far more productive than doling out cash.

More Farmers and food vendors would be productively engaged.

Even transporters of food items .

How about manufacturers of packaging materials?

The list is endless,a direct effect on GDP.

You're just useless, and it affected your brain
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 18, 2020
igbowoman:
How much did they pay vanguard?
Vanguard placed the word, Scam, in quote. That means kinda sarcasm to me.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by ugohenry2019(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=Doyin2 post=89685891]We the silent majority know.

USA is giving raw cash running into trillions of nairadollars ,wailers are hailing.

Just to reach households via the school feeding programme,misguided elements are wailing.

u must be a stupid aboki ....u reason from your anus....u are a disgrace to ur generations...a govt decided to give ur child rice once a day...and u are hailing them...sxh is not in section how will the vendor locate the houses of all the students in the sch she covers....cow brain like u..idiot
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Horladipupo0505: 5:10pm On May 18, 2020
Doyin2:
We the silent majority know.

The list is endless,a direct effect on GDP.
I blv u b apc foolish person....when pupils when in school, school feeding program Neva worked, now that they are at home it will work...see you need retouch of brain...
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Afamed: 5:10pm On May 18, 2020
creepsyme:
Ok, agreed it is not a scam, is it necessary at this material time? Loopholes!
But you all applauded the UK and US government when they few weeks ago took foods items to their citizens in their various home. Why is the same process now not necessary in Nigeria?
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Afamed: 5:12pm On May 18, 2020
Nelsizzy:

You must be a clown. Comparing setting up a scheme that is made specifically to aid looting to what USA did has to be a bad joke at best.

. To him that is pure everything is pure, to him that is crooked everything is crooked.
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Subzero047: 5:12pm On May 18, 2020
Honor10:
Not a scam! Yet u are still feeding then when they are at home, are u carrying the food to their various houses? Not all of us are dumb o.

Thunder fire u

Sai Baba
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Subzero047: 5:13pm On May 18, 2020
Afamed:

But you all applauded the UK and US government when they few weeks ago took foods items to their citizens in their various home. Why is the same process now not necessary in Nigeria?

Because you don't do 'school feeding' for children who are not at 'school'
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Afamed: 5:23pm On May 18, 2020
Subzero047:

The raw foods items are not taken to school this time around. It's a packed raw food items. The pupils' parents go to approved centres with a voucher to take them on behalf of the pupils.
And since the parents are with the pupils at home, they therefore prepare it for their children.
Everything was self explanatory in the post, the Minister was live to display how it's done, Channels TV and TVs carried it how it was done.
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Afamed: 5:27pm On May 18, 2020
Subzero047:

But the govt have been paying NYSC , Civil servants, Npower who have not gone to work close to 2 months now. Una confusion ehhhhh
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Cammo: 5:32pm On May 18, 2020
How much did they pay Vanguard to spread this lie? Observe the picture carefully, you'll vacant seats and just a few number of uniformed kids packed one side with poorly cooked jollof rice and red oil placed before them. There is no school in session here, everything was arranged.
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Georgie7551: 5:34pm On May 18, 2020
see below
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by naija4life247: 5:41pm On May 18, 2020
Devops:
Mehn..
This country is filled with the highest number of dumb dimwits that can be found anywhere in the planet.
Electing the dumbest man to ever walk the earth was not enough.
They re-elected him again for the second time.

Now the Government said they are spending over 13 billion feeding school children that are at home. Imagine the insult on our intelligence due to the majority of dumb dimwits we have in this county.
And this same dimwits are defending this glaring scam. Taking crumbs to defend people who gave you nothing but servitude, looting the future of your unborn generations with reckless abandon.
What a coagulation of vile stupidity.
The joke writes itself in this ceespool of a country.

It takes one idiot to know another.
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Mayeldah(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2020
Whether the idea was Bubu's or Farouq the fact remains that is not what we need most now. Buhari still reason like an analogue old school administrator. N13B can build 26 factories across the 36 states which will hire some of the parents. If the parents are empowered why do we need to feed the students?

How are the schools going to distribute the food?

How many of these Govt schools have detail addresses of their students?

If this money is budgted to find a herbal cure for the COVID-19 in Nigeria, I believe our experts in herbal drugs will come up with a cure.

APC and Buhari are just being foolish I swear!
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 18, 2020
Nfora:
''So, the first fallacy debunked is that the project did not originate from the minister and if that is the case, where is the so-called love for projects that can’t be tracked? Now, it will surprise many to note that contrary to speculations, the Take-Home Ration option is not a Nigerian invention neither is it a HOMEGROWN scam. According to the World Food programme, there are 17 countries currently distributing Take-Home rations to school children. In Liberia, Take Home Rations have been distributed since 2019. Going further in traducing the minister, the twitter user wrote: “U obviously want to name a huge figure that can’t be trailed nor tracked with accuracy.”

Wailers,how market now?

This is a fraud. It is a scam just like the 20K said to have been given to the most vulnerable of the poor leading to almost forty billion naira fraud. 20K for 2 million is forty billion naira fraud.

Take home ration when the children are on lockdown. How would the food be distributed? The foods would be given to headmaster or headmistress, the parents on lockdown will come to school to collect for their children or transporters will collect address of each pupil and visit them at home. Fulani thinking imposed on intellectuals in Nigeria is an imprisonment of conscience. I don't know if people of the calibre of Prof Charles Soludo or Bismarck Rewane sleep again under this intellectual imprisonment. So, this is what Tinubu has brought us under and nobody to deliver us. Nigeria is gone.

I was banned before, I used the period to rest. Coming back to see PR by Vanguard for fraudulent activities of the government is something else.
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2020
Afamed:

centres, with a special designed vouchers to collect the raw food items

Well, since there is intra-state movement, do you know of any centre in the state you are, or in any of the other states?

Atleast one can easily go there and do findings. Or is it against the law to publish the centres as she said about names of those on the 5k list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) / Akpabio Commissions Erosion Control Project In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.