Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard (24086 Views)

My Empowerment Programme Not ‘National Cake,’ Abiodun Warns / School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC / FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by melbergalex25: 9:49am On May 19, 2020
Criminals
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Devops: 11:18am On May 19, 2020
Difrent:

Who doesn't know you are yet to get over the defeat..... Not once but TWICE the man you detest so much has defeated you with all your chest beating and rabble rousing....... Chai it can be very painful ,twice defeat makes one a laughing stock and it demoralizes one to the extent of losing their mind.

PELE
The joke like I said, writes it's self
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Montlab25: 5:29pm On May 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

You're just an APC troll trying to hide the truth. God punish all you evil doers!

And you are just someone who voted for PDP and is bitter because another party won. If you were neutral, you would have seen that the minister has taken every necessary step to satisfy you critics. Which other minister will invite about seven other agencies to monitor their programs and utilisation of funds? Yet, you are hell bent on shouting scam.
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 19, 2020
Montlab25:

And you are just someone who voted for PDP and is bitter because another party won. If you were neutral, you would have seen that the minister has taken every necessary step to satisfy you critics. Which other minister will invite about seven other agencies to monitor their programs and utilisation of funds? Yet, you are hell bent on shouting scam.

I am saying what I know about the feeding program. It is a big siphoning of our national wealth into private pockets. Swear that you believe all the 2 million estimated cost of daily feeding is being used well... Bloody thieves.

PS: I have no political affiliation, just a patriot.
Re: School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard by chelseabmw(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2020
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fg Declare Public Holiday Tomorrow / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Abiola Died After Falling Ill / Update: Fuel Supply Situation Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.