Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman (908 Views)

Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Marrying An Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by Truth370: 8:33pm On May 18, 2020
Good evening Family I have issues getting along with females of my peer. Guess it's caused by the environment I grew up as a child. When I was 14 I sit in the midst of Men in their 20s and 30s. I listen to their conversion all these made me mature faster than my Age and the same thing still lingers till today.

I'm in my late 20s now planning to settle down soon or have a baby by the end of this year or next year. But I'm really scared because I don't flow with girls under the Ages of 20-28 our relationship die a natural death their sense of humor is poor you can't talk anything aside from Food, sex and money. I've not learnt Anything from ladies of my Age for years now.

I flow with women of 35 and above thier sense of humor is top notch I learn a lot from them and someone times they don't believe my age because of our chemistry.

I'm confused can't wait till I get to my 40s before I find a girl of 30-35 to settle with because their sense of reasoning is a little bit balanced then.
I've a Grate passion for good communication skills from my partner that'll be our companionship not sex.

What do you suggest I do Fam those with experience? Tnx.
Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by Renida: 8:35pm On May 18, 2020
You've succeeded in allowing other people's dysfuntionality determine your own functioning.

While there's nothing wrong or rather it takes an expert discretion to discern societal and social ills, allowing it determines and enforce ones choice is utter idiocy.

You need to deal with your own soul lens and how you interview what you see when you look out your window.

To summarise, stereotyping the other folks because our your brief and monotonous experiences will only dear you the opportunity of missing out on the chance of been taken by surprise when you least expect. And finding what you desire in what you think couldn't have been the containment for meeting those desires you seek.

Engage in some private soul searching and purge yourself off worn out life lessons. You can find love anywhere as for the young ladies you're turning away, part of the underlying cause is your own self definatives.

Peace

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by ABLESOFT2(m): 8:50pm On May 18, 2020
It Ur Choice.,,do Wat U Tink Is Best 4 U
Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 18, 2020
any rich old woman who's ready should pm me
Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by traihit: 9:00pm On May 18, 2020
It's all you, you and you .You're the one who sets boundary and limitations for yourself. You choose what you want and if and when your taste is going to change you'd determine it.

A lot of time, our definition of life is what determines our realities. If you were to go by your logic and wait till you're 40-45 so you can get married to a lady of 30-35, don't you think your preference would have evolved? You say the ladies of ages 25-29 that you meet were always interested in only food, sex and money, does that mean the same for every lady of the range? Don't put yourself into any stereotype. Wherever you find your ideal woman, older or younger, go for her. Just be sure and be careful what you're looking for.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by Nitric(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2020
Truth370:
Good evening Family I have issues getting along with females of my peer. Guess it's caused by the environment I grew up as a child. When I was 14 I sit in the midst of Men in their 20s and 30s. I listen to their conversion all these made me mature faster than my Age and the same thing still lingers till today.

I'm in my late 20s now planning to settle down soon or have a baby by the end of this year or next year. But I'm really scared because I don't flow with girls under the Ages of 20-28 our relationship die a natural death their sense of humor is poor you can't talk anything aside from Food, sex and money. I've not learnt Anything from ladies of my Age for years now.

I flow with women of 35 and above thier sense of humor is top notch I learn a lot from them and someone times they don't believe my age because of our chemistry.

I'm confused can't wait till I get to my 40s before I find a girl of 30-35 to settle with because their sense of reasoning is a little bit balanced then.
I've a Grate passion for good communication skills from my partner that'll be our companionship not sex.

Older ladies are more mature in their reasoning and conduct...much younger ladies only care about the present and how to use all the money they have to buy the latest phone so that can show off!
Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by flokii: 9:10pm On May 18, 2020
I have been there, done that. There is this feel of peace and understanding around older ladies.

Age is just a number, once maturity is there, a 40 yr old lady can submit to even a 20 yr old man as her husband.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by inforesource: 9:19pm On May 18, 2020
You better reset your brain. E sweet from outside, if you venture into it you will remember the day your mama born you.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:19pm On May 18, 2020
Truth370:

There's nothing confusing here.Stick to what works best for you.Some people prefer younger spouses ,while others prefer older ones .At the end of the day You will be the one to live with Your choice of a Lady.

Also age has nothing to do with maturity or a persons sense of humor or how people interract etc.Remember that nobody has it all(maturity) and our environment also contributes to how we interact with people.
Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by Ewizard(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2020
Renida:
You've succeeded in allowing other people's dysfuntionality determine your own functioning.

While there's nothing wrong or rather it takes an expert discretion to discern societal and social ills, allowing it determines and enforce ones choice is utter idiocy.

You need to deal with your own soul lens and how you interview what you see when you look out your window.

To summarise, stereotyping the other folks because our your brief and monotonous experiences will only dear you the opportunity of missing out on the chance of been taken by surprise when you least expect. And finding what you desire in what you think couldn't have been the containment for meeting those desires you seek.

Engage in some private soul searching and purge yourself off worn out life lessons. You can find love anywhere as for the young ladies you're turning away, part of the underlying cause is your own self definatives.

Peace

Peace?
After all the grammar that confused the op more.

Well, @op I have no advice for you because everyone can never be preaching love, am not a man of preacher of love. Am a war, am a fight, am a Indaboski bahoseee. grin grin

See bro, jokes apart eeh... I have bin in ur shoes. At age 25 all the ladies I was nacking and rolling with were above 30.

Don't let em' deceive you with that age is just a number bullshit.
Age matters! Age matters! Age fucking matters. Should I add volume??

Marry girl wey u senior with at least 3-4yrs, E get why.

Single ladies above 30 have so many attitude issues resulting from failed relationships, desperation, and even frustration.
They might be d nicest and display a high sense of humour jus to secure the ring.

They are disrespectful and egocentric. Plus you can't even handle their body count. Some of them have already bin working and earning b4 u.
See, dey will even spend on you and even offer to contribute 50% of the wedding expense. All na trap.

I can go on and on but bro I dey warn you.

I know Ur kind of person and you will regret that move.

Don't.!!
Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by Renida: 9:50pm On May 18, 2020
Ewizard:

Peace?
After all the grammar that confused the op more.

Well, @op I have no advice for you because everyone can never be preaching love, am not a man of preacher of love. Am a war, am a fight, am a Indaboski bahoseee. grin grin

See bro, jokes apart eeh... I have bin in ur shoes. At age 25 all the ladies I was nacking and rolling with were above 30.

Don't let em' deceive you with that age is just a number bullshit.
Age matters! Age matters! Age fucking matters. Should I add volume??

Marry girl wey u senior with at least 3-4yrs, E get why.

Single ladies above 30 have so many attitude issues resulting from failed relationships, desperation, and even frustration.
They might be d nicest and display a high sense of humour jus to secure the ring.

They are disrespectful and egocentric. Plus you can't even handle their body count. Some of them have already bin working and earning b4 u.
See, dey will even spend on you and even offer to contribute 50% of the wedding expense. All na trap.

I can go on and on but bro I dey warn you.

I know Ur kind of person and you will regret that move.

Don't.!!

Allow me lend my voice. Those ladies are destroyed most times and hide their true attitude beneath pretentiousness. Any thing with them beyond a fling will only end up in regrets. I've dated and have passed around a few and they're totally dysfunctional

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by Renida: 9:52pm On May 18, 2020
And finally. Never ever you take relationship counsel from a female. Never in your life if you want to live long

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by Ewizard(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2020
Renida:

Allow me lend my voice. Those ladies are destroyed most times and hide their true attitude beneath pretentiousness. Any thing with them beyond a fling will only end up in regrets. I've dated and have passed around a few and they're totally dysfunctional

Did I mention they suffer fertility issues??
All the gynaecologist for your town go follow finger the cookie in the name of fertility test, flushing fallopian tube and oda bullshit.

Google will help you out on female fertility and age.

I no sure say u wan go thru dat mental stress as a young man.
E go weigh you down all round.

It doesn't worth it.
Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by Renida: 10:22pm On May 18, 2020
Ewizard:

Did I mention they suffer fertility issues??
All the gynaecologist for your town go follow finger the cookie in the name of fertility test, flushing fallopian tube and oda bullshit.

Google will help you out on female fertility and age.

I no sure say u wan go thru dat mental stress as a young man.
E go weigh you down all round.

It doesn't worth it.

Dude. Are you sure you're quoting the ryt person. What's with all this you're quoting me with.
Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by PureGoldh(m): 12:23am On May 19, 2020
The thing you need in a marriage are as follows;

I) peace of Mind

ii)Love

III)Children.

So the ball is in ur Court bro...I wish you all the best
Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by InfinityFabric: 10:28pm On May 19, 2020
Nitric:

Older ladies are more mature in their reasoning and conduct...much younger ladies only care about the present and how to use all the money they have to buy the latest phone so that can show off!
How many have u met ? Not Millions, 10 thousands, certainly not 100s...
You're what u attract sir. Stop hating on women pls, u are supposed to be at the wheel.
Re: What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman by anthonyuncle(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2020
don't try it.
u will end up regretting it.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Holds A Private Party In London With Wizkid / A Pretty Female, Lively Chat Buddy Needed / Please Someone Should Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.