Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side (6481 Views)

Igbo Man Is Proud Of His Wife Big Back Curve Shaking Like Generator:video / Between Big Boobs And Big Back / Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by IamSalt: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
Yes, very yes!!!

1. Most of them believe the world revolves around that big sack of meat hanging below and behind their waist. They think it is the future(they have got a bright future behind them though tongue tongue tongue).
2. So many of them also believe they are too much to be handled by one man, so promiscuity sets in.
3. Most of them think from there rather than from their brain.
4. Amen.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by KingEverest: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Is there a disadvantage in you having some sense undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by jornwhite: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
yeah !! especially if you live in an apartment like this

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by toujurs: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Yoruba men won't allow her rest

5 Likes

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Flexherbal(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
IamSalt:
Yes, very yes!!!

1. Most of them believe the world revolves around that big sack of meat hanging below and behind their waist. They think it is the future(they have got a bright future behind them though tongue tongue tongue).
2. So many of them also believe they are too much to be handled by one man, so promiscuity sets in.
4. Amen.
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Yeah, every other male fantasize laying her.
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
The love Arthritis and Rheumatism has for women with big backside is outta this world angry

20 Likes

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by brosom(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
Yes.

Plenty plenty shits full am.
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by habsydiamond(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
The only thing I know about them be say when dem poo e dey smell die.. Like say the yansh dey add different odour from that of those wey no get yansh

4 Likes

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
IamSalt:
Yes, very yes!!!

4. Amen.

And you call yourself "salt" with these useless assumptions? undecided
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Boogyman557: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
It could be fake undecided...
And then you'll have to spend close to 1million nairanfor "ass upkeep_ on a monthly basis undecided...

Aside that ...
Nothing...
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Nonexisting: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Favfables1:
It could be fake undecided...
And then you'll have to spend close to 1million nairanfor "ass upkeep_ on a monthly basis undecided...

Aside that ...
Nothing...
And what will happen if I refuse to do that? If you carry big fake yansh, I will fucck it well but when the problems associated with comes to you, that's strictly your business because I won't give a fucck.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by IamSalt: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

And you call yourself "salt" with these useless assumptions? undecided

Coming from a self glorified. Tasting excess of it will hurt your mouth.
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Milasmart(f): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
It can only happen if the woman in question is not in her right senses
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by tobechi20(m): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
If u cannot afford pillow. Yes, you Kay your head on her backside
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by 1Sharon(f): 1:20am On Nov 25, 2021
She'll likely have a high body count.

9 Likes

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by rainlover(m): 1:22am On Nov 25, 2021
IamSalt:
Yes, very yes!!!

4. Amen.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Nonexisting:
And what will happen if I refuse to do that? If you carry big fake yansh, I will fucck it well but when the problems associated with comes to you, that's strictly your business because I won't give a fucck.

Shes your wife isn't she??
So you would allow your wife's body get rotten because of ass surgery related complications??
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by juniorstar(m): 4:32am On Nov 25, 2021
Alexanpetal:
Lol yes your bed fit break into 2 equal parts
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by femi4: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Alexanpetal:
Arthritis later in life

Okada can carry her alone
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by DUNKA(m): 6:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Alexanpetal:
ask jane mena's husband grin
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by studentwriter(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2021
IamSalt:
Yes, very yes!!!

4. Amen.
omo this your number 3 off me oh cheesy
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2021
She is at higher risk of developing serious back problem as she gets older .
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by JavaScript90: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Kobicove(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2021
habsydiamond:
The only thing I know about them be say when dem poo e dey smell die.. Like say the yansh dey add different odour from that of those wey no get yansh

grin
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2021
1Sharon:
She'll likely have a high body count.
Not true, this reminds me of my cousins who came to visit from the US and I overheard them discussing about me and saying where did this small girl of yesterday got all this big a.. from,then the other replied that she must be having lots of sex and that's the only explanation to what they are seeing. The truth is they are wrong because I'm not having sex, its somehow genetic, if your mama carry,you go carry.lol

5 Likes

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Nostring: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Not true, this reminds me of my cousins who came to visit from the US and I overheard them discussing about me and saying where did this small girl of yesterday got all this big a.. from,then the other replied that she must be having lots of sex and that's the only explanation to what they are seeing. The truth is they are wrong because I'm not having sex, its somehow genetic, if your mama carry,you go carry.lol
snap am let's see
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2021
Nostring:
snap am let's see
I no longer fancy showing off,I think I'm getting old and matured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by TeeGentle(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? / Whose Boyfriend Is This (photo)? / We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.