Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (5915 Views)

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Wealth7723: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: .. by HelpYourself(m): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Runnnnnn

Never ever date a single mum

Never ever ever

You will just be an assistant baby daddy

Run for your life and peace of mind

You can fûck her as much as you want but never ever ever commit

Except you are okay sharing her with her baby daddy 1.. irrespective of how she swears he is the devil's incarnate he knows what to do
He knows how to rub her back
He know how to bite her ear lobe softly and she opens her legs for him
That's how he got her pregnant

If she claims she was raped it s a lie run

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: .. by thesicilian: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
What advice do you need again. You already know what to do.

1 Like

Re: .. by Jodha(f): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
How did yhu know she is into girls..is it hearsay?? ....

4 Likes

Re: .. by Jashub: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Do you love this girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by donbachi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Look beyond dat if u truely love her.

2 Likes

Re: .. by fati2001(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wealth7723:
Good evening nairalanders.

I’ve been going out with this girl for close to 4 months now and recently we moved in together cuz I want us to get to know each other more.

My instincts has been telling me something is off. That there’s something she’s hiding from me. Just yesterday,I just discovered that she has a child and she didn’t want me to know. The last straw they broke the camels back was when I also discovered that she was into girls too in the past.

I haven’t confronted her yet. I need your candid advice on how to approach this issue.
Re: .. by Nazgul: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
I don't judge people for their mistakes, but for her to keep it from you even after moving into your house means she has a trailer load of skeletons in her cupboard....the ball is in your court.

14 Likes

Re: .. by majamajic(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
thesicilian:
What advice do you need again. You already know what to do.

grin grin

He want us to teach him how to run

21 Likes

Re: .. by benson4u(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
I guess you're still growing undecided guy is in the past, ask her about it, if she denies then you move on but if she accepts her dishonest behavior and begs for forgiveness, if you truly love her like you claim and she hasn't done anything bad to you for the months you guys have been together, then forgive and accept her like that. After all some men have kid(s) before going into a relationship with a woman undecided as long as both of you are happy the past doesn't count for me cheesy
Re: .. by MJBOLT: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
1.never live with a woman who's not your relative or wife.

2.relationships with single mothers must be avoided,nothing good can come out it.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Liposure: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Some girls can be funny sha. Confront her if you re truly into her.

1 Like

Re: .. by OscarJaden(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
endsarrrs:
Shutap and dont be a si.ssy asking nonsense question jaree. Read the post again. . Next!
hey hag

never you quote Jodha in such a way again
Re: .. by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
cheesy that your prick will put you in trouble

1 Like

Re: .. by Jodha(f): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
OscarJaden:
hey hag

Thanks dear .. please don't call her a hag.... I've reported the post already... no need to stress on frivolities..

How are you doing?
Re: .. by OscarJaden(m): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

Thanks dear .. please don't call her a hag.... I've reported the post already... no need to stress on frivolities..

How are you doing?
alright

am great

hope you heard a great day too?
Re: .. by Wyry: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

4 Likes

Re: .. by Jodha(f): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
OscarJaden:
alright

am great

hope you heard a great day too?

My day was hectic and stressful o.... I'm so tired...
Re: .. by OscarJaden(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

My day was hectic and stressful o.... I'm so tired...
ehya sorry
ThankGod tomorrow is Saturday at least you will have a enough rest
Re: .. by Jodha(f): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
OscarJaden:
ehya sorry

ThankGod tomorrow is Saturday at least you will have a enough rest

My dear... I'll still be busy tomorrow o... I'll still be running around... it's not easy asswear... cry
Re: .. by OscarJaden(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

My dear... I'll still be busy tomorrow o... I'll still be running around... it's not easy asswear... cry
don't over work yourself too much ooo

the money will definitely come

No fear
Re: .. by Jodha(f): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
OscarJaden:
don't over work yourself too much ooo

the money will definitely come

No fear

Omoh I have to o...money will not come resting ....I need to hussle hard to get that paper....
No time to check time...
Re: .. by OscarJaden(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

Omoh I have to o...money will not come resting ....I need to hussle hard to get that paper....
No time to check time...
this wan Sweet me i swear

there is no dignity in begging so na to double the hustle for the paper gon
Re: .. by Jodha(f): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
OscarJaden:
this wan Sweet me i swear

there is no dignity in begging so na to double the hustle for the paper gon

My dear...there is really dignity in labour...I feel really good when I spend my own money and buy stuffs I want with my own money...it makes me really happy...that's why I must double my hussle...
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
GofuckYourself:
Runnnnnn

Never ever date a single mum

Never ever ever

You will just be an assistant baby daddy

Run for your life and peace of mind

You can fûck her as much as you want but never ever ever commit

Except you are okay sharing her with her baby daddy 1.. irrespective of how she swears he is the devil's incarnate he knows what to do
He knows how to rub her back
He know how to bite her ear lobe softly and she opens her legs for him
That's how he got her pregnant

If she claims she was raped it s a lie run

Guy you be Expert for this thing......grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: .. by onward4life(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wealth7723:
Good evening nairalanders.

I’ve been going out with this girl for close to 4 months now and recently we moved in together cuz I want us to get to know each other more.

My instincts has been telling me something is off. That there’s something she’s hiding from me. Just yesterday,I just discovered that she has a child and she didn’t want me to know. The last straw they broke the camels back was when I also discovered that she was into girls too in the past.

I haven’t confronted her yet. I need your candid advice on how to approach this issue.

Remain there and cuckold nah
Re: .. by khingTony(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
This does not require any sort of advice, you know the most reasonable thing to do

No matter how you love her, you should not marry or take serious a single mother that her baby daddy is still at large, it can only end in premium tears
1. the dad may come any day and cause troubles for you
2. She will still be emotionally attached to her baby daddy because they will always have something in common
3. When the baby daddy repents and come back to marry her, dumping you will be a no-brainier.

For you to accept her despite all her flaws does not mean you love her, to you it may, but to her, it means you lack self esteem, it means you have very low SMV, It means you have no other option and choice.

Know all these and know peace

Peace smiley

2 Likes

Re: .. by odinson1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
OscarJaden:
hey hag
Captain save a Hoe spotted grin
Re: .. by odinson1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
benson4u:
I guess you're still growing undecided guy is in the past, ask her about it, if she denies then you move on but if she accepts her dishonest behavior and begs for forgiveness, if you truly love her like you claim and she hasn't done anything bad to you for the months you guys have been together, then forgive and accept her like that. After all some men have kid(s) before going into a relationship with a woman undecided as long as both of you are happy the past doesn't count for me cheesy

Op take the advice of this guy at your own peril

1 Like

Re: .. by Nicepoker(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:
How did yhu know she is into girls..is it hearsay?? ....
She having a kid is hearsay too. Don't forget that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can 10k Open Your Legs? (nairaland Girls And Ladies Only ) / Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding / 10 Ways To Know If He Is Serious About You, Girls Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.