Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

[b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] (3775 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Nonsoboy4life(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2020
25tolife:
walahi, u no get sense, u be small pikin, u are not exposed a bit. Cheating dey girls gene, they are born with it, money no fit guranty anything.

a have a female friend that cheats on his boyfriend(my friend also) steady ,she left for kano rencently to see a guy, has up to 4 boyfriend but my guy is the main(can u imagine)

last 3 years he has been paying hous rent @105k...the list goes on and on.....bought a phone of 85k for her

me i know everything about the relationship because am closer to the girl, but i dont snitch.
Are you minding nairaland kids with no experience..if u check now the dude u quoted is under 20..lol..most of them no Sabi anything maybe due to lack of exposure

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Nonsoboy4life(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2020
25tolife:
Thumbs up ! My kind of guy.

but i advice u to send her packing,no come go dae give her hope ahbeg.
But the revenge will be sweeter when she gets some hope and boom everything is scattered..it will be hotter cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by wirinet(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2020
I am not in support of revenge sex. It could complicate things. She will start taking desperate measures like trying to get pregnant or juju. Even if you use condom, It might not help. Ladies with sinister motives would just pinch the tip of the condom with their nail and it would fail without you being aware.

I have been in similar situation, and it took the police restraining order to stop her coming to my house.

Just be very careful.
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by IhateThemMods: 9:10am On May 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't waste time and energy mentioning emotional simpletons.

Mart... It's Omar... I got banned again... Lol... Howdie?
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Martinez39s(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2020
IhateThemMods:
Mart... It's Omar... I got banned again... Lol... Howdie?
I am fine.

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 30, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Thanks man
Bro i asked you to remind me when you confront her, but you didn't.

I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. / Janemena's Husband Appropriate Reaction To His Wife's Scandal / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!!