Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement (30281 Views)

Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions / Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud / Chima Igwe: Minister, Senators Plotting To Reinstate Disgraced FIIRO DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by johntolu: 10:35pm On May 19, 2020
Throwback:

It is obvious you are a chronic illiterate.

The fraudster was the 3rd Igbo to hold such office in immediate succession because that was the domination agenda of Azikiwe.

Even Kenneth Dike that was made Principal was chosen by an Igbo led board of Louis Mbanefo, ahead of the more senior and more qualified Prof Oladele Ajose, who was the most senior Nigerian and African on the Academic Board, and the first African to be tenured as a professor in the University, and one of the first African professors on the whole continent.

But in that era, merit only meant to be Igbo.

Azikiwe as Visitor to the University, ensured he persisted with both a Igbo principal and an Igbo led School Council.

You are quoting wikipedia bio tales when we are discussing a fraud that was well reported then and can still be found online.

It has never been well with Igbo dominators like you who long for such nepotistic days, but now have to make do with wailings of marginalization.

Your guess is as good as mine as to what would have happened if Azikiwe had been successfully in his quest to become the Premier of Western Region. The Olubadan would most likely have being paying second fiddle and probably paying homage to the Eze Ndigbo of Ibadanland.
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by johntolu: 10:47pm On May 19, 2020
omonnakoda:

Zik and class do not belong in the same sentence. He served under Balewa.
What is little boy??
The same Zik that cowardly abandoned Biafuro and joined Nigeria.

There was no offer for him from Gowon

The same Zik that called himself publicly a BRIDE to Shagari in1979 and went into coalition with NPN Shagari??

The same Zik labeled by Shagari as a 'poLiTical pRoStiTute' cheesy undecided
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Arewa1408: 11:10pm On May 19, 2020
Iceberg3:

All thieves should be prosecuted and jailed. Like ibori,alamaseigha who was impeached and prosecuted.

What happened to Ganduje and where is he today? What did buhari even say concerning the saga?
What happened to Mantu,was he prosecuted and jailed? Where is he today?

Abeg face front

Yes, I agree that the incompetence of Buhari and his stupidity as well as corruption by extension and keeping mum on Ganduje matter is wrong. That of Mantu is the the Judiciary and the Nigerian system. However, that is not the argument. You had mentioned that Northerners make their folks look good and expose others. That is what i called you out on, your lie and your bigotry. Onnoghen was known in the Judiciary for corruption. He has undisclosed amount that he still has no explanation for. I am talking about the CJN of a country. Now What happened thereafter, FIVE Eastern and South South Governors defended and supported him. Also, Judges were indicted for bribery, Wike used his immunity to block a Judge from arrest by the EFCC.
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Arewa1408: 11:28pm On May 19, 2020
mannyiyke:
Is worse corruption not going on now? We voted for Jonathan because he's a million times better than Buhari. Are most Buhari's appointments not from the North? That's marginalization if you don't know. Besides, that a section of a country didn't vote for a president doesn't mean they should be marginalized. As a president, every section of a country should be carried along. Besides, some of the crude oil revenues come from Anambra, Abia and Imo. So, he shouldn't have accepted those revenues too. Some posts should follow federal character in which every region must be represented, but Buhari flouted it. That's not how to rule a country, and that justifies the Igbo's stance that they wouldn't vote for him. Let me ask you: did the Yorubas vote for the PDP? They didn't, but they were not marginalized. Even their son was the major beneficiary, and it was even Igbos who voted overwhelmingly for Obasanjo. Yorubas can never do that for an Igbo candidate. So, it's not by force that Igbos must vote for Buhari. After all, Yorubas were never forced to vote for the PDP, and no president of the PDP extraction ever said that he would treat them badly because they didn't vote for him. Buhari openly said it. Stop supporting misgovernance. Nigeria is for us all.

My broda, the major problem i have with Igbos like you is the fact that they will never ever accept the truth as the truth. They just tell themselves what they want to hear and assume everyone else is stupid or just say things that suit their own personal and selfish interest. Buhari was unequivocally clear on his stance. By the constitution their are things you have to do and others you have to do by choice or recommendation by your party. Federal Ministers, you have to choose from all parts of Nigeria and have rep from each State, your COS, Cabinet Chiefs etc its all up to you. Pls read the constitution. Why trying to sow where you did not reap? So, you will vote GEJ because he promised you all these things and he lost out and Buhari won and you want Buhari to forgo APC and all those that worked for him to win and appoint Igbo People in key places? Bros, Bros, Brossss, why naaaa!!! Now, Buhari is not even doing that, he has invested too much in Ndigbo that did not vote him, that did not like him and that abuse him every single day. Innoson motors and Anamcoo said they never had it this good. Ebonyi PDP Gov said its not about politics, this Govt is the best that has happened to Ebonyi state. Right now, Enugu to Onitsha road, Nsukka to Onitsha Via 9th mile and Enugu PH that PDP did not touch in their 6 years or awarded Contract and same Igbo people ate the money is now being constructed. Instead of you to say Daaaluu, its still insult. I am not even mentioning 2nd Niger bridge that has taken up soooo much Money or Enugu Airport being renovated to International standard oh.
Now, again you lied about corruption now worse than GEJ, that is not true. However, i agree with you that corruption is still ongoing, right under Buhari's nose and I also will agree with you that Buhari should not be ruling us today. He is old, tired and incompetent. He shouldve gone in 2019. But he is still there today because you did not support him in 2015 and in 2019, we still had APC VS PDP, Useless vs Very useless. So, we decided to stick with Useless. So, conclusively, just regard this years as wasted due to our collectively stupidity with 70% of the stupidity from Ndigbo and PDP supporters and 30% from the rest, we need to agree on the same things in 2023 to get rid of all APC and all PDP useless folks, then maybe we can start to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by emi14: 5:03am On May 20, 2020
oluwadabira111:
He cheated the the system. he was indicted, but because the accused and the minister are from the same region they want to settle it like they will settle family affair problem! The law are made for the poor not the rich I repeat they are made for the poor!
Naialand Yoruba forum. That"s why I halted my interest. Two minutes one nuisance will call for suspension.
Certificate forgery and scandal is the order of APC administration. Buhari got to rank of general without certificate. Yoruba intellectuals including Noble Professor Wole made a certificateless man president of federal republic of Nigeria because of his origin. But look at you making noise about somebody who completed his PHD programs. Who is sure of masters degree. Shame on your mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by oyatz(m): 5:50am On May 20, 2020
Dr Okechukwu Ikejiani was a Lecturer and not the Chairman of the University of Ibadan.

The cases are however very similar.

Amotolongbo:
Another Nnamdi Azikiwe- Okechekwu Ikejiani kind of case,

where Ikejiani brought a Doctorate degree certificate in Medicine from Toronto to be imposed as the Chairman of the University of Ibadan by Nnamdi Azikiwe, the visitor to the school.

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by oyatz(m): 5:54am On May 20, 2020
How did Buhari comes into this matter?

ignis:
Double standard... Government of Nepotism.

Buhari has finished Nigeria.
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Iceberg3: 6:19am On May 20, 2020
Arewa1408:

Yes, I agree that the incompetence of Buhari and his stupidity as well as corruption by extension and keeping mum on Ganduje matter is wrong. That of Mantu is the the Judiciary and the Nigerian system. However, that is not the argument. You had mentioned that Northerners make their folks look good and expose others. That is what i called you out on, your lie and your bigotry. Onnoghen was known in the Judiciary for corruption. He has undisclosed amount that he still has no explanation for. I am talking about the CJN of a country. Now What happened thereafter, FIVE Eastern and South South Governors defended and supported him. Also, Judges were indicted for bribery, Wike used his immunity to block a Judge from arrest by the EFCC.

Hmmm lzaa imhotep see Mallam mentality,see how he just helped me out in butressing and proving my point. Thank you for reminding me of the ones you listed above.
Of the above you mentioned,how many are northerners?

And how was Onnoghen known to be corrupt?

A whole CJN was kicked out from office simply cos of undisclosed property and if as you said,he's corrupt,why was he not prosecuted? Why was he removed and replaced with a northerner so buhari/apc can easily have his way in post elections court cases?

See everyone one of them are corrupt but the north should stop painting others as corrupt,like you did above and projecting themselves alone as saints.

Onnoghen,Kemi Adeosun, Fowler were all removed and we're all replaced by northerners... Magnus Abe was removed from Nimasa and equally replaced by a northerner.
Mention a single fed govt petroleum agency, NNPC,DPR,PPMC,PPPRA,PTDF,mention the maritime agencies, NIMASA,NPA and tell the world which one of them ain't headed by a northern. Google is your friend.

And you people don't have a single drop of oil or sea but head and control other people's resources!!!

What a country.

I don't blame you people. I blame us southerners especially the yorubas who have so betrayed us and sold everything to you.
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Iceberg3: 6:24am On May 20, 2020
[s]
Arewa1408:

My broda, the major problem i have with Igbos like you is the fact that they will never ever accept the truth as the truth. They just tell themselves what they want to hear and assume everyone else is stupid or just say things that suit their own personal and selfish interest. Buhari was unequivocally clear on his stance. By the constitution their are things you have to do and others you have to do by choice or recommendation by your party. Federal Ministers, you have to choose from all parts of Nigeria and have rep from each State, your COS, Cabinet Chiefs etc its all up to you. Pls read the constitution. Why trying to sow where you did not reap? So, you will vote GEJ because he promised you all these things and he lost out and Buhari won and you want Buhari to forgo APC and all those that worked for him to win and appoint Igbo People in key places? Bros, Bros, Brossss, why naaaa!!! Now, Buhari is not even doing that, he has invested too much in Ndigbo that did not vote him, that did not like him and that abuse him every single day. Innoson motors and Anamcoo said they never had it this good. Ebonyi PDP Gov said its not about politics, this Govt is the best that has happened to Ebonyi state. Right now, Enugu to Onitsha road, Nsukka to Onitsha Via 9th mile and Enugu PH that PDP did not touch in their 6 years or awarded Contract and same Igbo people ate the money is now being constructed. Instead of you to say Daaaluu, its still insult. I am not even mentioning 2nd Niger bridge that has taken up soooo much Money or Enugu Airport being renovated to International standard oh.
Now, again you lied about corruption now worse than GEJ, that is not true. However, i agree with you that corruption is still ongoing, right under Buhari's nose and I also will agree with you that Buhari should not be ruling us today. He is old, tired and incompetent. He shouldve gone in 2019. But he is still there today because you did not support him in 2015 and in 2019, we still had APC VS PDP, Useless vs Very useless. So, we decided to stick with Useless. So, conclusively, just regard this years as wasted due to our collectively stupidity with 70% of the stupidity from Ndigbo and PDP supporters and 30% from the rest, we need to agree on the same things in 2023 to get rid of all APC and all PDP useless folks, then maybe we can start to move forward.
[/s]

A normal human being will develop headache reading the above!!!!
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by loopman: 6:45am On May 20, 2020
Alanpoza007:

Do you complete a PhD programme without a thesis defence ? Someone completed a PhD program in 2001 without thesis defence. He did re-registration in the University in 2019/2020 session in order to defend in February, 2020. Is that how PhD programmes are run in the University you went to? Do you re-register for a programme that you've finished and you've been awarded certificate for? Mind you the certificate he presented recently after the defence had February, 2020 as its effective date. That sums it all. Yet you're defending the indefensible. Many of us here are in the academia, have PhD and are familiar with how things work in the academia being stakeholders.

As for your point if it was Yoruba, whether I'll talk. Kemi Adeosun story was investigated and made public by Premium Times, owned by a Yoruba man. Yorubas were the most vocal calling for her removal. We didn't create threads and needless points to defend her like you're doing now.

Its show how stupid yorubas are in this jungle called Nigeria where everyone else defend their own.
Ibos will defend their own
Hausa/Fulani will defend their own
But yoruba will be claiming foolish sophistication in the jungle
I just pray more yoruba open their eyes to the kind of country they live
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Nobody: 7:33am On May 20, 2020
Iceberg3:

Hmmm lzaa imhotep see Mallam mentality,see how he just helped me out in butressing and proving my point. Thank you for reminding me of the ones you listed above.

A whole CJN was kicked out from office simply cos of undisclosed property and if as you said,he's corrupt,why was he not prosecuted? Why was he removed and replaced with a northerner so buhari/apc can easily have his way in post elections court cases?

See everyone one of them are corrupt but the north should stop painting others as corrupt,like you did above and projecting themselves alone as saints.

Onnoghen,Kemi Adeosun, Fowler were all removed and we're all replaced by northerners... Magnus Abe was removed from Nimasa and equally replaced by a northerner.
Mention a single fed govt petroleum agency, NNPC,DPR,PPMC,PPPRA,PTDF,mention the maritime agencies, NIMASA,NPA and tell the world which one of them ain't headed by a northern. Google is your friend.

And you people don't have a single drop of oil or sea but head and control other people's resources!!!

What a country.

I don't blame you people. I blame us southerners especially the yorubas who have so betrayed us and sold everything to you.
please why is Arewa1408 silent on the famous Ganduje video ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvXTISNns
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Alanpoza007: 9:29am On May 20, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Kemi's case is criminal. Are you aware that most people submit thesis but don't defend. Whenever they are ready the school will surely attend to them.

Will such a person call him self a drop out? Will you call your self a dropout if you schooled and submitted your thesis but for reasons like accident you didn't defend?

The case against Igwe is one of the ills or tools of bureaucracy. its normal and allowed.

The minister has spoken and he has been reinstated Kpomkwen
You are a hopeless ethnic bigot and illiterate who doesn't know anything how research programmes like PhDs are run to defend the Igwe guy but cast aspersions on Kemi when both of them are similar. The fergie guy has tried schooling repeatedly on how Igwe messed up but your undeveloped brain can't process beyond tribal slurs- Yoruba vs Igbo in everything. Which backyard University did you and your likes attend where you dont have to defend thesis in a Science discipline but parade yourself as graduate. A whole PhD for that matter. Even ordinary BSc project you can't try such. Imagine the puerile excuse of accident a supposedly sane and "educated" person is coming up with. That accident must have been so powerful to have delayed Igwe from defending his thesis for good 18 years. But suddenly defended when he was being investigated at FIIRO. You don't need to be told that's a sharp sharp arrangee defence. I guess Yoruba people were the ones that convinced him not to defend all this while. Am I right?

If anything, this Igwe saga has exposed that Benin Republic University. How can a reputable University allow someone defend a research completed in 2002 by 2020 in a rapidly changing and dynamic field like the Sciences. Definitely such research outcomes must be obsolete and can't significantly contribute to the current body of knowledge as more recent researches would have given better literature reviews,methodologies and results. What then is the usefulness of such a research/PhD. We're talking about someone who's meant to head a research institute where academic integrity should be upheld at all times and never be compromised.Such a shame for my country Nigeria. A PhD is meant to give a significant contribution to knowledge in that field.
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Alwaysachick: 9:56am On May 20, 2020
Alanpoza007:

You are a hopeless ethnic bigot and illiterate who doesn't know anything how research programmes like PhDs are run to defend the Igwe guy but cast aspersions on Kemi when both of them are similar. The fergie guy has tried schooling repeatedly on how Igwe messed up but your undeveloped brain can't process beyond tribal slurs- Yoruba vs Igbo in everything. Which backyard University did you and your likes attend where you dont have to defend thesis in a Science discipline but parade yourself as graduate. A whole PhD for that matter. Even ordinary BSc project you can't try such. Imagine the puerile excuse of accident a supposedly sane and "educated" person is coming up with. That accident must have been so powerful to have delayed Igwe from defending his thesis for good 18 years. But suddenly defended when he was being investigated at FIIRO. You don't need to be told that's a sharp sharp arrangee defence. I guess Yoruba people were the ones that convinced him not to defend all this while. Am I right?

If anything, this Igwe saga has exposed that Benin Republic University. How can a reputable University allow someone defend a research completed in 2002 by 2020 in a rapidly changing and dynamic field like the Sciences. Definitely such research outcomes must be obsolete and can't significantly contribute to the current body of knowledge as more recent researches would have given better literature reviews,methodologies and results. What then is the usefulness of such a research/PhD. We're talking about someone who's meant to head a research institute where academic integrity should be upheld at all times and never be compromised.Such a shame for my country Nigeria. A PhD is meant to give a significant contribution to knowledge in that field.

Another stupid Afonja still grieving over Kemi's dismissal. Infact you messed up your case when you mentioned Kemi and even equated her crime to Igwe's. "You" should learn from Fergie....silly.

Read your epistle, you made no sensible point as literate as you claim. Just ranting and beating about the bush.

This case is closed. Sulk it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Justiceleague1: 12:03pm On May 20, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Another stupid Afonja still grieving over Kemi's dismissal.

Read your epistle, you made no sensible point as literate as you are. Silly.

Nobody is defending corruption here but the stench of the hatred and bitterness of this scratched faced people is horrible, you can even feel it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Justiceleague1: 12:16pm On May 20, 2020
loopman:

Its show how stupid yorubas are in this jungle called Nigeria where everyone else defend their own.
Ibos will defend their own
Hausa/Fulani will defend their own
But yoruba will be claiming foolish sophistication in the jungle
I just pray more yoruba open their eyes to the kind of country they live
Those people are horrible.

I keep saying it, the north will always try and paint other Nigerians in bad image and before you know what's happening, they've taken over the position...look at Kemi,look at Onnoghen,look at Fowler,look at Magnus Abe.....
They will never scandalize their own....did they scandalize Ganduje? What about Farouk Lawan that took dollars from otedola,what happened to them, nothing!

Kemi dealt with a certain northerner in one of the sub ministry of finance govt agencies and they made sure they got her, premium times never were the ones who got her either did any yorubas were the ones who called for her sack!
Infact,it's shameful and an attitude of dog eat Dog for a Yoruba to say yorubas called for her sack in the first place!

What a people!!!!

Buh wait o,is this not loopman!!!!! Are you nolonger anti ipob?!!
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by mannyiyke: 6:18pm On May 20, 2020
Arewa1408:

It's your tribe that behaves stupidly 100 percent, not Igbos. There's no work ongoing on Enugu-Onitsha or Nsukka expressway. We live here. You don't live with us in Igboland. The last time I visited village, we plied UDI Milken Hill road to get to Awka. Besides, you're blind if you don't know that corruption is worse now than in Jonathan's government. Innoson benefitted a lot from Jonathan administration. Go and read the constitution and see what it says about the appointment of service chiefs as well as other appointments Buhari had made. Stop saying what you don't know. Enugu airport was turned to an international airport by Jonathan, but Buhari came and downgraded it. The 2nd Niger bridge was initiated by Jonathan before he left office. If Buhari decides to favour the regions that voted for him, he should also forgo the crude oil revenues from Anambra, Abia and Imo. After all, the North contributes nothing, but gets the lion's share.
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Arewa1408: 10:44pm On May 20, 2020
Iceberg3:

What a country.

I don't know if its a curse or youre just addicted to lies. I will give you an assignment here right now.

1. Try to obtain Nigerian Drivers licence in Enugu, Anambra, then try to obtain same from Kaduna, Kano, Ondo, Ekiti. Two states each in Nigeria. Compare your costs and experiences, maybe that will tell you about yourselves.

2. Google again the number of contracts awarded by GEJ to NDDC and NIMASA that one, i repeat one single individual did not go to the site but collected money 100%.

By the way the same google you referred to has this on onnoghen

Walter Onnoghen was convicted by the Code of Conduct Tribunal on Thursday April 18, 2019 for false assets declaration[17], With over 5 account undeclared and he was unable to account for them. CCT rules that he is banned from holding public office for 10 years[18]. [19] President Buhari received Onoghen's voluntary resignation letter which is effective from May 28, 2019[20]

After an initial opposition to Buhari's acceptance of Onoghen's retirement, the National Judicial Commission stated that Onnoghen's retirement was in Nigeria's best interest [21]

You can keep lying to yourselves, nobi today ee start.
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Iceberg3: 10:50pm On May 20, 2020
Arewa1408:

I don't know if its a curse or youre just addicted to lies. I will give you an assignment here right now.

1. Try to obtain Nigerian Drivers licence in Enugu, Anambra, then try to obtain same from Kaduna, Kano, Ondo, Ekiti. Two states each in Nigeria. Compare your costs and experiences, maybe that will tell you about yourselves.

2. Google again the number of contracts awarded by GEJ to NDDC and NIMASA that one, i repeat one single individual did not go to the site but collected money 100%.

By the way the same google you referred to has this on onnoghen

Walter Onnoghen was convicted by the Code of Conduct Tribunal on Thursday April 18, 2019 for false assets declaration[17], With over 5 account undeclared and he was unable to account for them. CCT rules that he is banned from holding public office for 10 years[18]. [19] President Buhari received Onoghen's voluntary resignation letter which is effective from May 28, 2019[20]

After an initial opposition to Buhari's acceptance of Onoghen's retirement, the National Judicial Commission stated that Onnoghen's retirement was in Nigeria's best interest [21]

You can keep lying to yourselves, nobi today ee start.

Lzaa imhotep please help me beg this mallam to leave me alone. grin

I no get por strength por talk wey nk make sense
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by GodPunishBiafra: 1:18pm On May 24, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Those people are horrible.

I keep saying it, the north will always try and paint other Nigerians in bad image and before you know what's happening, they've taken over the position...look at Kemi,look at Onnoghen,look at Fowler,look at Magnus Abe.....
They will never scandalize their own....did they scandalize Ganduje? What about Farouk Lawan that took dollars from otedola,what happened to them, nothing!

Kemi dealt with a certain northerner in one of the sub ministry of finance govt agencies and they made sure they got her, premium times never were the ones who got her either did any yorubas were the ones who called for her sack!
Infact,it's shameful and an attitude of dog eat Dog for a Yoruba to say yorubas called for her sack in the first place!

What a people!!!!

Buh wait o,is this not loopman!!!!! Are you nolonger anti ipob?!!

Seun lalasticlala mydd44
Tribalism
Rule 2
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by aribisala0(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
What is the latest?
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by aribisala0(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava / Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.