Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement (30279 Views)

Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions / Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud / Chima Igwe: Minister, Senators Plotting To Reinstate Disgraced FIIRO DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by datola: 9:26am On May 19, 2020
ok
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by mosho2good: 9:26am On May 19, 2020
I Pity d First Wedding We'll Attend After Lockdown� Operation Chop Everything�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Truthbites: 9:27am On May 19, 2020
vincent10:
Journalism in Nigeria is all about source.

"Our source"
"A reliable source"
"Un-named source"
"Source who does not want to be named"
"Anonymous source"
"Source within"

Whona Weldon.

One journalist go reason something call am 'reliable source'

2 Likes

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by otokx(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2020
He is lucky they only demoted him, hope he is made to refund all the excess money he earned since 2002.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Hotfreeze: 9:30am On May 19, 2020
I don't know Onu's interest in this matter that he's behaving so stupidly and allowing this certificate criminal dent his image.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Nobody: 9:30am On May 19, 2020
Anybody that want to go into POS business should let me know by calling or WhatsApp 09070314423
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Cocolatti(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2020
seunmsg:
Onu is Igbo so I’m not surprised. This is the same country where Adeosun was hounded out of office because of an irrelevant NYSC certificate.

Chima Igwe forged a PHD attestation to get rapidly promoted since 2002. He did not complete the PhD program until 2020, 18 years later. Demoting him shouldn’t even be an option in the first place, he should have been dismissed outrightly. But no, his Igbo brother want to keep him in office as DG of a federal research agency. The same people who cry about merit everyday are the ones doing everything to destroy merit in the public service.
Stop wailing. This is APC Family affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by saint960(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2020
Justice must be served no matter who is involved.

1 Like

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by GavelSlam: 9:35am On May 19, 2020
Best settled by a law court.
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Ykc2(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Another Nnamdi Azikiwe- Okechekwu Ikejiani kind of case,

where Ikejiani brought a Doctorate degree certificate in Medicine from Toronto to be imposed as the Chairman of the University of Ibadan by Nnamdi Azikiwe, the visitor to the school.

you mean Kemi Adeosun or olubunmi Ette?the first vice chancellor of university of Ibadan is professor Kenneth Dike if you no like him OTA pia pia dey for you to drink?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by juman(m): 9:36am On May 19, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm
If the news is true, the minister move is not bad.
But there should be some punishment for him.

The man found himself in this situation because he was foolish.
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Urchman200: 9:37am On May 19, 2020
seunmsg:
Onu is Igbo so I’m not surprised. This is the same country where Adeosun was hounded out of office because of an irrelevant NYSC certificate.

Chima Igwe forged a PHD attestation to get rapidly promoted since 2002. He did not complete the PhD program until 2020, 18 years later. Demoting him shouldn’t even be an option in the first place, he should have been dismissed outrightly. But no, his Igbo brother want to keep him in office as DG of a federal research agency. The same people who cry about merit everyday are the ones doing everything to destroy merit in the public service.
u can't make ur comments without mentioning tribe bigot?

6 Likes

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by maestroferddi: 9:37am On May 19, 2020
Where is the hope for Nigeria?

Imagine a newspaper report riddled with veiled stereotypes and tribalistic undertones...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by omonnakoda: 9:37am On May 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Another Nnamdi Azikiwe- Okechekwu Ikejiani kind of case,

where Ikejiani brought a Doctorate degree certificate in Medicine from Toronto to be imposed as the Chairman of the University of Ibadan by Nnamdi Azikiwe, the visitor to the school.

That is Eboes for you though I believe it was Sylvester Anieke not Ikejiani and while he indeed had a first degree in medicine he presented a fake Dsc

8 Likes

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by omonnakoda: 9:38am On May 19, 2020
Urchman200:
u can't make ur comments without mentioning tribe bigot?
It is appropriate because this is not the first time Eboes are doing this.

Zik did the same thing nearly 60 years ago

10 Likes

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Urchman200: 9:39am On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
The same people crying marginalization are now promoting forgery. Such a man should be in jail for forgery.
so there are people who suppose to promote forgery in Nigeria?I am learning everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Racoon(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2020
shocked See nepotism and corruption in Nigeria.How can this nation make progress with promoting mediocrity?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by BabaO2: 9:40am On May 19, 2020
Too controversial, too partial. This is not a country.
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Cocolatti(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2020
vincent10:
Journalism in Nigeria is all about source.

"Our source"
"A reliable source"
"Un-named source"
"Source who does not want to be named"
"Anonymous source"
"Source within"

Whona Weldon.
What do you expect from lazy brown envelope journalist without principles. They have maintain a conspiracy of silence in the midst of atrocities, corruption, lies,impunity and killings going on in this regime of Jibrin "Bubu the Mumu" Al Sudani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Iceberg3: 9:40am On May 19, 2020
oluwadabira111:
He cheated the the system. he was indicted, but because the accuse and the minister are from the same region they want to settle it like they will settle family affair problem! The law are made for the poor not the rich I repeat they are made for the poor!

Shut up,what do you know? You know nothing..
They all are corrupt but the north should stop project other Nigerians as evil and only themselves as saints.
Does the jihadist have certificate?

1 Like

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2020
This country is messed up. Someone that ought to be in jail for claiming to be a Doctor when he is not is being promoted, and reinstated by government authorities.

3 Likes

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Urchman200: 9:43am On May 19, 2020
omonnakoda:

It is appropriate because this is not the first time Eboes are doing this.

Zik did the same thing nearly 60 years ago
u can criticise without bringing tribe to it ,I don't support nepotism, if the story is true, know that onu is our of problem as a country, I don't think he did for the interest of the region he comes from, there are more qualified people from that same region.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Urchman200: 9:44am On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
The same people crying marginalization are now promoting forgery. Such a man should be in jail for forgery.
so there are people who suppose to promote forgery in Nigeria?I am learning everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by omonnakoda: 9:45am On May 19, 2020
Urchman200:
u can criticise without bringing tribe to it ,I don't support nepotism, if the story is true, know that onu is our of problem as a country, I don't think he did for the interest of the region he comes from, there are more qualified people from that same region.
I can but I choose to because that is how I see it.

It is tribal.
Ibos do this all the time

This did not start today

You cannot tell me how to see the world

13 Likes

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Urchman200: 9:45am On May 19, 2020
Onu or whatever u called yourself, stop promoting forgery, Nigeria is bigger than all of u.

1 Like

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Iceberg3: 9:47am On May 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Hypocrite,you are justifying Kemi Adeosun,did she not also forge nysc certificate?
If she wasn't exposed, don't you think she will still be a whole minister of the federation today?

What's is bad is bad but when you point accusing finger at another man of what you yourself are guilty of,four fingers are pointing back at you. You should be old enough to know that.

And more importantly,you should also be old enough to know that the north is projecting other Nigerians in bad pictures and projecting themselves alone to be saints.
Any position the south loses,they claim. But you are your likes,your hatred for a people and lack of discernment will never let you see beyond your noses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Racoon(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2020
seunmsg:

You're still a hypocrite.Corruption is still corruption no matter the format it takes.Not surprised.The APC you front for also said likewise. "The Nigerian presidency on Tuesday said that the case of the alleged certificate forgery of the Honourable Minister of Finance Kemi Adeosun was not a corruption matter.Mrs Adeosun was alleged to have forged a National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) certificate after an investigation by an online newspaper, Premium Times."
https://guardian.ng/news/adeosuns-alleged-certificate-forgery-not-a-corruption-matter-presidency/
Iceberg3:
Hypocrite,you are justifying Kemi Adeosun,did she not also forge nysc certificate?.......What's is bad is bad but when you point accusing finger at another man of what you yourself are guilty of,four fingers are pointing back at you. You should be old enough to know that.......
Well said sirs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by fergie001: 9:50am On May 19, 2020
This Igwe matter is still on?

Onu must stand tall on this matter. He is too cerebral to be foot-dragging on this issue. Igwe had his PhD this year, so he should go wait his turn or in saner climes booted out of service.

Even if you like him so much and want to use back-channels, its not reinstating him, mba nu.

9 Likes

Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Urchman200: 9:50am On May 19, 2020
omonnakoda:

I can but I choose to because that is how I see it.

It is tribal.
Ibos do this all the time

This did not start today

You cannot tell me how to see the world
can u remind where and it has happened before?don't bring Nnamdi azikiwe story because it make no sense, apc government have been known for favouritism appointment, we know how adeosun was appointed with a forged certificate and other numerous cases since u want to be tribal.
Re: Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement by Iceberg3: 9:51am On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:

What about a whole former minister of finance,Kemi Adeosun,who forged Nysc certificate and was disgraced outta office,is she in jail?
Did you call for her to be jailed?

Hypocrites

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed / Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form / Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.