Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? (43889 Views)

Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? / Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by vc1177(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2020
ajebuter:

I work for those super big institutions and we all got paid..
Full salaries.. March, April and expecting May next week..
Kudos to our godly Chairman and his wife, the Executive Director ..
Hello Lady, I like your school. Please check pm.
Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by vc1177(m): 11:58pm On May 24, 2020
mslilybeth:

True, so many private teachers are paying the price of this lockdown, but there is an alternative, you can make passive income this period , I can show you how.

Yes oh, I'm interested. Kindly check pm.
Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by vc1177(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2020
coputa:
poor mindset breeds poverty.You dont just put all the money in your pocket and plan how to finish it,or else you will die a poor man.If you are paid fifty thousand as salary in nigeria,then you are a big boy.re~invest part of your salary into a part time business.

What are the part time businesses available?
Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by vc1177(m): 1:06am On May 25, 2020
jamesharryson:
I have even forgotten about getting money from someone talk more of salary!

U regret handling chalk in the first place! Our proprietor paid last in February, and that was even half salary. From March till date, we are on our own. We have all our hopes in God for feeding.

The funniest part of it was that my landlord came last week to ask of rent as if he is from another planet

As for the rent, I pray I get something to do to realize my rent before September. If not, I might be considering compulsory relocation. Landlords/ladies don't want to know whether there's lockdown or not. When it's time, they'll come for rent.

I strongly believe the experience varies amongst private teachers. While some still recived payment to date, some were last paid for February .

Funnily enough, I fall in the class of those that were last paid for February. Had to send some cash home around March, still sent some home again, during April lockdown. Now, I'm currently on one round of provision, JAH knows when and where I'd get the next aid.

Recently, I checked my account balance and my brain rebooted. I didn't know whether to hibernate or switch off, or go to silent mode. Only JAH knows where the next miracle will come from.

Thanks to JAH for OperaMini's free 50MB, and free SMSs from local network providers.

Really hoping on JAH for miracles in any form or void. I strongly believe that things will get better with the passge of time.

Please I'm open to opportunities for remote work, online or offline. I stay in Lagos, around Eputu/Ibeju-Lekki axis. Any assistance will be gratefully received. Thanks in advance.
JAH help us.
Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by vc1177(m): 1:43am On May 25, 2020
coputa:
A LEGITIMATE BIZ,BUT OUR GRADUATES ARE TOO PROUD TO STOOP LOW.

What does the business involve? And where?
Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by vc1177(m): 1:47am On May 25, 2020
quisera:

You shouldn't generalise. I'm a private school teacher and I'm doing just fine. From onset I've never depended on my salary. I think any private school teacher without a private lesson should have a rethink, truth is the only thing keeping me in the teaching line is the money I make from home lessons. At the moment I run 5 home lessons with a minimum of #15000 each monthly. The lockdown had an initial effect as most of my lessons stopped but as it stands most parents are weary of leaving their wards too idle for long and d search for lesson teachers is on the high side now. I've given more than 4 lessons out bcoz I can hardly manage the ones I have. So I think my colleagues here should try to look out more and please don't keep quiet, always tell people you need home lessons and by God's grace u'll smile while others are complaining.

Please if you need science teachers for home lessons around Ibeju-Lekki/Awoyaya, I'm available.
Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by vc1177(m): 1:49am On May 25, 2020
mosesjay:
Why don't you forget the school and join ecommerce business that will give you 15% every ten days with no referal. ask me how

How?
Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by vc1177(m): 1:56am On May 25, 2020
urchcoded:
you can go online. Believe me everybody wants their children to learn. I use learnbox.org.ng private tutors can utilize it.

Please, what's the actual link? I saw many links not similar to what I was expecting.
Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by richfriendsng: 9:33pm On May 25, 2020
vc1177:

Anyone that tells you that money is the root of all evil is a liar. That's called "weaponization of Christianity." They try and use biblical principles to hold employees down.
Don't mind them.
Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by zik4ever: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pejudear:
please zik4ever what of subjects like civic education, social studies
I reside in Nyanya FHA
Mathematics, Basic Technology or Basic Science only.
Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by sonizzyroyalz(f): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
You first comment today after you registered in 2017... Hian!

Nah how to reply u I dey try find since May �

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians / 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed / ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.