Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" (41962 Views)

Nigerian Customs To Start Charging VAT On Diesel Imports / Corruption In Apc Lg, Sg Or Fg - I Dare You To List Any Cases / Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by ddeola: 5:24am On May 20, 2020
To get paid for monitoring the presidency or get paid for speaking ill of the presidency or for what ? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 5:39am On May 20, 2020
Chuksmonika:
respect Boss, I see the good work you are doing in that our thread, I have great Respect for you here

My Regards Bro

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by raystanley(m): 6:03am On May 20, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.
savaged!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Babatunde40(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2020
luluman:
How fly no go support shit.

Your comment reeks of illiteracy. Time you should have spent going to school, you spent doing agbero
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by okefrancis: 7:02am On May 20, 2020
This guy ( Nnamdi Kanu) has becoming a miscreant and professional scammer in the social media
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Jonathan39: 7:44am On May 20, 2020
I would have taken you serious if tinubu wasn't your leader grin grin
humblemikel:
I hate seeing the face of this man more than that of Buhari
This man irritates me a lot
If this man is the leader of the supposed educated Igbos
Then they are all fools

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by 900winer(m): 7:50am On May 20, 2020
EnglishUsa:
because they wanted to deprive him of his political ambition they try to lock him up but he proved to them that he knows The law more then all the brains of Yoruba joined together, wait oo where is the hungry one million boys grin grin grin, what about the other one that normally kill people at ikorodu and use hanky to collect their blood for money rituals. Do you know these names? Lawrence Anini,Dr Ishola Oyenusi, Baddo of Ikorodu, Kayode Williams, Monday Osunbor. If you don't know them ask your papa
Lol, like i said all osu criminals are saint that is 100 of osu are in Malaysia prison ready to be behead cheesy and for your information Lawrence Anini and Monday Osunbor are not yorubas better go ask you father, you shou ld also ask you mother who Derico Nwanmama, Shina Rambo and Evans the great igbo saints are if she don't know ask you grandma. tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Oscanp(m): 7:52am On May 20, 2020
okefrancis:
This guy ( Nnamdi Kanu) has becoming a miscreant and professional scammer in the social media

Miscreant & Scammer how? Has he scammed you in any way tell us

Why all this unnecessary dislike, just that he is trying to tell us that things where not done right in this country

Now ppl are calling him names because of bitter truth

If he don’t say what he saw will u stand out to say it ?

From the beginning he said that some part in this country are been marginalized can Nigeria government make things right, they said no who is him to direct them on what to do

He said okey let restructure this country
They equally said no

He also said he want to go with his ppl back to Biafra land which was in existence before Nigeria was created
They said No that not all the south east & and south south will like to go with him

He said okey can federal Government conduct a Referendum so that some states that won’t to go will go and some state that won’t to stay will stay with Nigeria

They said no, that he is a small boy that he should be chess out of this country

So that is how FG proscribed him and the followers as terrorist group

I have never seen IPOB with guns or machete, I only see them with flags and cardboard peppers with something written on it

Pls my fellow Nigerians where has this young man done wrong let tell our self the truth

You can’t beat a child and don’t expect him to cry
Let us face reality now and tell our self the truth

No matter now bad some person will feel if truth is told,
What I no is truth remains the truth, inn respective of who said it and how he said it

Pls let us be guided for better tomorrow,
Thanks and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Staru1(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam, before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black, I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that

you can say all transh as you desires,try to
be learned :
1. A freedom fighter can either be jailed, kill or go exile
2. He that fight and run, shall live to fight again.
everything should not be on tribes or religious fight

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Bonnywest: 11:38am On May 20, 2020
Visman:
This Nnamdi Cownu sef
Buhari dat cannot read
how come him cum dey visit ur fb page
Lol... FG go soon arrest you for hate speech
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by luluman: 11:43am On May 20, 2020
ludd2018:

What did you do when he was home in Nigeria for 2 yrs ? he called Buhari a mad man in his own court
And he ran away there after to start acting blue film because he knew he can never step here again. If them name him after 7 days of birth let him come back.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by luluman: 11:48am On May 20, 2020
No
Babatunde40:

Your comment reeks of illiteracy. Time you should have spent going to school, you spent doing agbero
Wow!!! My point hit you bad. While all your schooling till Ph.D end up on Nairaland. Who is dumber? If I had your kind of Education I'm a scholar worldwide.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Babatunde40(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2020
luluman:
NoWow!!! My point hit you bad. While all your schooling till Ph.D end up on Nairaland. Who is dumber? If I had your kind of Education I'm a scholar worldwide.

Nairaland is a social network. I did not end up on Nairaland. Go to Education and travel section to see people discussing at Ph.D and skilled workers level. Nairaland is not for only failed stories like you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 20, 2020
EmekaMD:
Kanu is fighting for what he believes in. And it takes a lot of bravery and intelligence to do that.

If you believed in one Nigeria why haven't you stood up and fight for it?

Oh people without liver hides behind keyboards to insult people and tell them the best approach to go about getting their goals

Rubbish.

No one is asking him not fight for whatever.

Does he have to insult others to achieve his Biafra?

In all your gettings, get common sense.

The hunchback albino can never make a broadcast without mentioning Yoruba, like as if it was the Yorubas that killed his parents or prevented him from attending their burial.

His downfall is very imminent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 20, 2020
Chuksmonika:
lol... I heard He is Missing, and residents and Leader of the condem Brown Roof republic cant ask question as to the whereabout of their Son

Pẹ̀lẹ́ ó, resident of red mud republic.

You can't know where the vice president is since the only place you get your news from is radio biafra page on Facebook and Nnamdi Kanu's page on Twitter.

Birds of the same plumage...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by luluman: 12:07pm On May 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

Nairaland is a social network. I did not end up on Nairaland. Go to Education and travel section to see people discussing at Ph.D and skilled workers level. Nairaland is not for only failed stories like you
Ok, oya spend quality time outside Nairaland with your Education. OLODO
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by winningwinner(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.

The same way an illiterate is leading you...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by EmekaMD(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2020
TripleOh7:

Rubbish.

No one is asking him not fight for whatever.

Does he have to insult others to achieve his Biafra?

In all your gettings, get common sense.

The hunchback albino can never make a broadcast without mentioning Yoruba, like as if it was the Yorubas that killed his parents or prevented him from attending their burial.

His downfall is very imminent.
who cares if he calls yoruba or hausa. If you think you know how to achieve it better then lead let's follow you but don't hide in ur mothers kitchen and be dishing out advices on how best to achieve his goals.
Get up and lead or shit the f up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 20, 2020
EmekaMD:
who cares if he calls yoruba or hausa. If you think you know how to achieve it better then lead let's follow you but don't hide in ur mothers kitchen and be dishing out advices on how best to achieve his goals.

Cry me an ocean.

All the hate he has been spewing, where is you Biafra?

Leader my brown ass.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 20, 2020
What will you say about Bihari? Nothing I guess
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by pstjoga: 3:57pm On May 20, 2020
naija4life247:

The same way a primary school holder without certificate is leading over 200m Nigerians including yourself.

Mtcheeew!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by enochogaga(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2020
EmekaMD:

Is kanu not hiding? Just asking no offence

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) / Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation / Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.